A Shared Wet Fetish Ch. 09

Story Info
The Island Adventure Continues.
1k words
4.64
7.2k
3

Part 9 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/11/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I rested on the third day. So much sex on the previous two days had left me all in.

It was mid-morning when I got up and had a shower to wake myself up.

Even I was surprised at the number of fetishes I'd seen so far, not all to my liking, but hey, everyone to their own tastes.

My own fetish, watersports, seems to be quite popular and there I was thinking I may be in the minority.

I suppose, the reason for it's popularity is the freedom here on this secluded island paradise.

I put my shorts and t-shirt on and headed for the shop. On the way, there were already people in various states of dress and undress engaging in sex.

At the shop I sat down for a coffee or three and had some food, after which, I went outside.

Not far from the front door, a naked man stood masturbating. A fully dressed, middle aged woman stood about 6 feet away, watching him. She lifted her skirt, tucking it into the waistband as she wore stockings and suspenders. She pulled down her white briefs to her knees, stretching them between her parted legs, exposing her extremely hairy pubic mound.

She put her hand between her thighs, and began to masturbate as well, rubbing her clitoris.and thrusting her fingers into herself.

The man grabbed his balls, squeezing them as he pulled back on his foreskin.

Meanwhile , the woman began to orgasm, her legs and thighs shaking.

As she pushed three or four fingers into herself, she began to pee, a sudden gush of urine splashed down her legs, soaking her stockings and white panties.

That was enough for the man. Suddenly his cock jerked and he shot his semen out onto the grass. The woman approached him and bent down and after the initial shots, his semen still oozed out. She took his whole cock in her mouth and let the final stream flow down her throat.

It excited me and my own cock stood out inside my shorts. I had a massive bulge. If it was going to be like this every day, when I got home, I'd need another vacation.

Just then, my old friend Brenda appeared from the shop. She'd been delving through the supply of sex items in the boxes that had arrived and found some clear plastic pants.

She waved to me in the doorway, the pants in her hand.

"Silly question, what are going to do with those?" I said. She just smiled, as we both knew what she was up to. She was wearing a pair of thick cotton white panties which were already damp around the gusset. She pulled the clear plastic pants up. "Now I'm ready," She said. "I've drunk a lot this morning, so it's going to get wet."

As we walked, she said, "I've started."

I looked behind her and saw the white material of her panties darken as she wet herself.

"How long are you going to keep them on?" I asked. "As long as possible." She replied."

As we walked everybody was enjoying themselves, so much open sexual activity. There were always new people arriving, as the boat was arriving every couple of days now.

We stopped walking as we passed a bench. A woman was sitting with her skirt up, her panties down to her knees and her legs open. She had both hands between her thighs and was masturbating, a finger in her vagina and her other hand vigorously rubbing her clitoris. Being watched made her more excited and her legs were quivering as she orgasmed and there was the spurt of pee as she lost control of her bladder as she came.

A naked man walked past and saw her masturbating. He stopped, held his cock and peed between her legs.

She gasped out, her excitement heightened by being used as a pubic toilet.

We wandered off and Brenda went

"M'mmm." And I realised she was trickling again and as small amount of urine had settled in the gusset of the plastic pants. It was swishing around the tops of her thighs, held in by the elasticated leg openings.

Although my cock was bulging inside my shorts, the coffees I'd drunk had reached my bladder and I too released a small amount of pee, not much, but enough to stain the front of my white shorts.

Then we saw something we'd not seen before, a heavily pregnant woman, naked, her bulbous belly pouting out in front of her and her milk laden breasts hanging down, with enormous swollen nipples pointing out and erect.

She sat down on a bench and was joined my two men who laid either side of her, their heads resting on her lap.

They took hold of her breasts and began sucking on her nipples, presumably milking them.

As they sucked, she reached her arms out and began masturbating their hard cocks.

We continued to watch, until both men orgasmed, shooting their semen everywhere.

My old friend said, "What a waste" and went over to suck on one of the softening cocks, then went to the other, cleaned them and sucking and licking as much semen as she could.

She returned to me. "Do you want to kiss me?" She asked, the men's semen, all around her lips.

A nice little extra for an old bi like me.

I savoured her kiss, her open mouth and her tongue pushing into my mouth.

As we kissed, I felt between her thighs.

The gusset of the plastic knickers was filling with urine and felt warm.

"Oooh! That feels good." She said between kisses.

She was peeing as I felt her through the plastic.

As we walked off, her pee was nearly halfway up the pants and they were beginning to bulge, so much so, that the elasticated leg openings couldn't hold the weight.and urine was beginning to trickle down her legs.

She was enjoying every minute and at one point, she stopped walking, grabbed my arm, closed her eyes.

"M'mmm." She was having an orgasm.

"You coming?" I asked.

"Oh! Yes." She replied.

At that point, she slipped into rude speaking, unusual for her, as I knew her. "I'm fucking coming, Oh! Yes, I'm coming, it's all the piss splashing up my cunt. Oh! Yes, yes!"