A Shave for Two

Story Info
A shaving, humanist story.
2.9k words
4.52
8.4k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Women often approach me to ask about my tattoo, a straight razor on my forearm. I'm clean cut, dress well, and don't fit typical razor tat profiles. They, and others are curious. It's a conversation starter, and my reason for the tat is simple, to start conversations.

Earlier this warm week, a petite, boyish woman with a delicate scarf wrapped about her head approached me, eyeing the tattoo. She touched it, and because I like people who are unselfconscious, I smiled encouragingly.

"It's beautiful" she said tracing the outline with her short, delicate unadorned fingernails.

"Thank you" I said.

"Do you use such a razor?" she asked.

"I do"

"And is it safe?" she asked.

"It is, in steady hands" I said smiling.

"Would you shave me?" she asked, her head tilting up now, a serious look in her eyes.

"Yes" I replied, unable to avoid tilting my head with curiosity.

Without acknowledging my questioning look, she asked if she could come to my house.

"Yes. I finish work at 4 and I'll be home soon after"

I wrote my address on her hand and we parted, me back to work, and her, I didn't ask where. The entire conversation took less than 3 minutes, and I was naturally baffled, and intrigued.

At 3:45 I arrived home and picked up a bit, set out towels and my shaving gear, and poured a glass of wine.

At 4:10, the bell rang, and there she was at my front door, but with another petite woman in tow.

"This is the guy I told you about", she said to the other woman and slid past me into the foyer, again, unselfconscious and forward.

I didn't know what to think, and immediately decided to let it roll out as it would.

"Would you like a drink?" I asked, ever hospitable.

"Yes", they said in tandem. Then the new woman looked to the first and said, "do you have Scotch and tonic?"

Since it seemed we were minimalists where words were concerned, without answering I headed to my small old radio bar and mixed three scotch tonics on crushed ice, quickly reaching out my solarium window for a few sprigs of fresh mint for garnish, then shook the drinks into vintage platinum patterned Collins glasses, and within a couple minutes I handed them around.

"To a shave" the new woman smiled raising her glass.

"I'm Kyril" I said

"Carla" the new woman said

"Carmine" the boyish woman said.

Carla had dark chestnut hair, thick and long, extending the full length of her back. She had dark, but delicate sideburns that indicated just how thick her hair grew, a beautiful match to her deep brown eyes. I'd only seen a wisp of Carmine's hair that had escaped her scarf, but it was delicate and reddish blond, to go with her blue eyes, and she had a delicate fur on her arms.

I reached out to her arm, and ran my hand ever so gently along her hair. She looked down and smiled, not seeming to mind my caress.

"Can I ask why, and where - you want to be shaved with a straight razor?" I asked

"Trust" they both said, looking at each other.

Carmine continued, "We are exploring trust, humanism, meeting people and experiencing life in ways that many would consider too risky. It's in part being open to trusting one's instinct, and part trusting others."

Carla added, "We don't feel danger with many people, and are working to find pleasure in place of fear as we navigate life"

"You did well" I said. "I'm a secular humanist, and believe that ultimately humans are mostly good, interested in peace and pleasure. I feel our single greatest flaw is separating ourselves from others for inconsequential reasons, like skin color, sexual preference, nationality, religion, customs, etc. We're fellow travelers." I finished, smiling.

"We know" Carla said, as if they knew something about me already.

"Shall we?" I asked gesturing to my broad couch.

"Do you have a private back yard?" Carmine asked.

"I do" I said, "a bit of grass, a garden, and my monolith"

"Let's go out there" Carla said.

I gestured to the French doors and patio.

"I'll be right out" I said, and gathered the towels, strop, creams, and razors, and a pitcher of minted water.

Carla was lying naked on my prized broad, smooth stone that anchored the garden. She is beautiful, tiny, with gorgeous olive skin, and a cute nest of hair that crawled up her belly and deep between her legs.

She smiled up at me, and Carmine sat next to her and rubbed Carla's thigh and belly gently, looking into her eyes. Carmine made no move to undress, and I set myself down on the other side.

"I want to be completely hairless" Carla said. "Oh, except my head" she laughed realizing her near error.

I was aware of how little I understood what was happening, and what was going to happen, but I reveled in this adventure.

"OK" I said laying out my implements and creams. I had my cypress and cedar oils, and a lavender. My shaving soap is coconut oil, part refined and a dab of unrefined for the scent, olive oil, some cocoa butter, and a small amount of castile soap with some baking soda. It's a tried and true recipe for my own sensitive skin.

"Would you like to apply the cream?" I asked Carmine

"Yes!" she said enthusiastically.

I ran my fingers over Carla's hair, getting to know the terrain, finding the outer edges I'd be shaving. I noticed she didn't shave her under arms either.

"Your under arms?" I asked.

"Yes, please" she said, "everything but my head", she said with a broad smile.

Carmine had scooped the cream up and was applying it to the outer edges of Carla's pubic area, and it seemed she knew what she was doing.

I reached for my scissors, but Carla seemed surprised. "You're going to remain dressed while I lie here naked?" she said with a twinkle in her eye.

"Oh - of course not!" I stammered, then laughed and stood up to remove my own clothes, watching Carmine to see if she would do the same.

"Much better" said Carmine, with Carla nodding her assent.

I reached again for the scissors and laying my left hand on her right thigh, my thumb over her upper labial area, I began to snip away the hair. It was perfect hair, smooth, thick and glistening. I felt the heat beneath my thumb as she warmed to the experience. I moved around, adjusting my left thumb to use it as a steadying guide for the scissors, determined to have no accidents. To get deeper between her legs, I pressed lightly on her inner thigh, and she slid her thighs open. I saw her lips clearly, glistening with dew, and proceeded to thin carefully. As I completed work on her mound, I worked my way deeper, lifting her knee and pressing it to her chest so I could access her ass. She had perfect skin, a mole placed just right on her right cheek, and I proceeded to snip the hair. She giggled, the hairs tickling as they fell away. Once I'd done a first round, I used my soft, badger hair brush to remove the hair, and she flinched as I brushed across her clit, now exposed by the shortened hair, and it's own curiosity. I cleaned up carefully in round two, my thumb brushing away hairs as I snipped them.

"Ooohh" I heard Carla say, and I felt her slick, miraculous juice on my thumb as it had slid between her lips. She moved slightly to push my thumb in deeper, and her dew dribbled from my knuckle. Pausing, I lifted my thumb to my mouth and sucked the dew from it, and Carmine dipped her other hand for a taste. Looking at each other, we licked our lips at the delicate salted taste, then leaned in and kissed lightly, sharing.

Resuming, I soon saw that Carmine had pulled her dress up over her knees, and that Carla's fingers were caressing the soft hair between her legs, and mimicking our thirst, she drew Carmine's juices to her mouth, smiling with glee.

Carmine's eyes were on my cock, which had been standing in it's right and upward bend since I'd started. She reached across Carla with her oiled hand and stroked me softly with the cream, smiling first at me, then down into Carla's eyes.

We were all enjoying this equally, and I proceeded to brush away the last hair I'd snipped free, then encouraged Carmine to start applying the cream more completely to all the hair. She occasionally lifted her hand from Carla's body to my cock, stroking a bit to keep balance.

I made myself comfortable and relaxed and donning the razor, began to gently remove the hair from Carla's inner thighs, from the delicate widows peak that reached for her belly button, working my way inward. I pulled, and wiped the razor, then nodding to Carmine she applied fresh cream, and I continued, working in perfect syncopation with each other. Carmine's cunt shone with juice, a rivulet hanging from her. Carla's cunt was slick with juice and oil, a stream of her clear sweetness descending to her ass crack as I worked carefully inward.

Carla closed her eyes, and I saw in my peripheral vision that Carmine was slipping her fingers in and out of her own cunt, and bringing her fingers to Carla's lips every minute or so. I looked up and smiled and she saw my own hunger, and brought a fresh taste of herself to my mouth, her fingers slipping in and my lips closing on them to squeeze the juice from them before returning to my task.

Carla felt around her mound and smiled up at me feeling how smooth and soft she was becoming.

I proceeded inward, my thumb now in her cunt, my fingers guiding the razor as I grew closer to the delicate folds. I drew the razor straight, cleaned it, drew it again, and cleaned it again. Repeating carefully, feeling for the moment when it dried and avoiding any burn. As I reached the folds of her lips, I drew each one taught with a gentle pinch of my fingers and she signed with a groan as I did so. I cleaned the hair from one outer lip, shifted my thumb upward, and she reached for my shoulder to hold my razor hand away, and she convulsed beneath us, a stream of liquid spraying from her cunt as she orgasmed, my thumb ejected from her contracting cunt. I replaced it, and moved ever so slightly, to feel a second wave, and her moans and rapid gasps. She turned her head to see Carmine, her own fingers between her own legs, and a she gasped and mewed and let out a high squeal, her own cunt spraying from inside her skirt tent. I put the razor down and with my left hand continued to gently rub Carla's clit, causing two more spasms, and with my right, slipped my thumb inside Carmine's cunt, pressing upward, the crotch of my thumb pressing her clit too, and she spasmed and sprayed twice more as well.

All of us breathing hard, slowly coming down from this magical event, we lay back a moment and gathered ourselves.

"How will you ever finish?" Carla asked.

"I'll be OK in a minute" I said, my own cock still at full mast, throbbing. I enjoyed the titillation, knowing how powerful my own orgasm would be later. There was a drop of dew escaping, and Carla reached a single finger out and transferred it to her mouth.

As my breathing slowed, I used my second towel to dry up and reapply the cream. I finished Carla's lips with only gurgling moans coming from her. Soon Carmine raised herself and began to help apply cream to the next areas to shave. I again raised Carla's leg, and now on my knees, I leaned over her and began to shave deeper between her legs, always with great care. The drool from her cunt needed to be wiped away frequently, and Carmine did so as if wiping a doctor's brow, finding it hard to keep up. I shaved deeper and deeper, pulling Carla's cheeks apart to ensure I reached every part of her. Her slick, creamed skin was calling to me. Her ass pulsed slightly as I shaved right up to it, and I pressed a finger to it, that she promptly let in. Carmine was now leaning over Carla, kissing her, pulling her wet fingers from Carla's cunt and licking them, then sharing. We were almost done with Carla, and would do her under arms later. My hands worked steadily and despite my coursing veins and throbbing cock, I remained calm, collected. My finger pulled on Carla's ass, stretching each side as I shaved the last hairs from her, and she sensed my completion and reached for the jar of cream, dipped her hand in and slicked up my cock.

"I want you to put your cock in my ass" she said with an insistent whisper.

I set the razor aside and positioned myself against her lifted leg and pointed my cock to her ass and slowly pushed. Carmine's fingers were in Carla's cunt and her mouth was smothering her lips, wet and smacking as she kissed her hard. I pushed forward and tiny Carla tensed, then consciously sighed and I slid an inch into her ass.

"Fill me" she said to both of us. Carmine's fingers pressed deeper, then more fingers pressed in, and soon her entire hand was inside Carla's cunt, and my entire cock in her ass. She was breathing like the breath had been knocked out of her, then sighed, and groaned and sighed again. She looked into Carla's eyes, and I sensed an exchange between them, and watched Carmine carefully as I slowly glided deep into Carla, then out leaving just the very tip of my cock in her. Carmine had turned away, reaching for her bag, and had pulled a large double-ended dildo and harness from it. She deftly put it on, oiled both ends, and slid one end inside her own cunt as she pulled the strap tight to hold the dildo in the harness. She rose to her knees and brought the tip of the other end to my ass. Oh my, was this orgasm going to be different!!

Carmine leaned over me, her face near my right shoulder. "Fuck Carla and I'm going to fuck you, and we're all going to explode together" she said conclusively. I nodded and felt her gently pushing the tip of the dildo to my ass. She reached for the pot of cream and with a dab on her finger tips, oiled my ass, pushing one finger inside, then two. She replaced the two with the dildo and pressed, and I felt my own ass resist, then relax, then submit to her pressure. The slightly curved dildo was oriented upside down, and pressed on my p-spot, driving me wild with that feeling of having to let something out. I pulled out of Carla, and saw the clear cum dripping from my cock, then pressed back firmly into her. Carmine was pushing me now, and I pushing Carla, and our rhythm synced up and soon we were all fucking each other.

Carmine pushed hard, burying the dildo deep in me, and in herself. I could hear her grunting like a tennis player at the serve each time she lunged forth. Carla was swallowing my cock in her ass, and I reached around and rubbed her engorged clit. She gripped me inside her, and from somewhere produced another dildo which she slapped into my hand. I oiled it with the cream from our bodies and eased it into her. She gasped when I, the dildo, and Carmine were all pressed tightly together, Carla taking the weight and full of cock now. We were breathing hard, slick with sweat and our bodies were zinging off of each other. Soon, I felt Carla start to pulse, and her pulsing squeezed my cock, and I started to feel the threshold coming, and Carmine thrust into me and I heard her keening above me, her own peak clearly coming. We all stopped suddenly, our chests full of air, as if suspended in mid air, and exploded, I felt my own cum streaming into Carla, and Carmine's drizzle dripping down my own ass, as I heard the squishing of Carla in her own juices and felt her thrust the dildo from her cunt and spray us all. We were all suddenly exhausted and awakened at the same time, pushed to our limits physically, a pile of cream and cum and sweat as we collapsed onto each other in a heaving heap.

To not crush Carla completely I fell to one side, Carla rotating with me, and Carmine falling the same direction, still firmly planted inside me. We lay there panting, and soon nodded off in the late evening twilight. The 15 minute catnap forced on us by our exertions came and went and soon we were raising ourselves, caressing each other, kissing, and fondling in a fond embrace of fellow travelers. We showered at my outdoor shower and helped each other to wipe down, then lit a fire and sat huddled together for the rest of the evening, drinking and talking, getting to know each other.

We found ourselves enjoying each other's company so much, that we've been together since.

(C) WWW 2022