A Shepherd in France Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ben rolled over and she was under him with a squeak. She was wearing a dress so he slipped down and pushed it up until he could see her lovely white lace panties. He pressed his lips to her mound through the panties and she made a delightful yip sound as her hips rose from the bed. He slipped his fingers around the panties at her hips and tugged them down quickly causing her to gasp once more and raise her head to see his hungry eyes looking up at her. She shivered with desire and cried out when his tongue stroked across her wet pussy. She almost came from his first touch she was so charged up but Ben eased her into her pleasure and soon had her writhing under his tongue. He could tell she was very close so he slid his finger into her as he took her clit between his lips and gently sucked on it.

Sophia's thighs snapped shut pinning Ben's mouth to her as she cried out her bliss. Her body spasmed and Ben held on as best he could as she shook through a huge release. Her fingers were tangled in his hair as she held him tight against her.

When her body finally stopped twitching her thighs released Ben's head and he pulled back. He sucked his finger clean of her juices and moved up the bed to lie beside her. He pulled her back onto his chest and she rested her cheek on his chest as she came down from her high. She felt a heat against her thigh and pleasantly wondered what that was. Then she realized it was Ben's cock! He'd finished undressing as he'd pleasured her with his mouth! She felt an immediate tingle pass through the reddened flesh of her sex.

"I- I didn't bring a condom," she said when she realized her mistake.

"That's ok, we don't need to do any more," he said gently.

"I want to!" she said and kissed his chest. "Could you pull out? Like you did with Rachel?" she asked hesitantly.

"Are you sure?" he asked.

Sophia ground against his body and felt the heat pressing between her thighs. "Oh god, yes!"

"You may want to remove that dress," he suggested.

She sat up on his body and froze as she felt the thick head of his cock trapped between his body and the spread open lips of her pussy. "Oooohhhh my, that feels so good!" she sighed. She tugged her dress up and over her head and dropped it to the side. She gasped and dropped her hands to his chest to brace herself as her movements rubbed his cock across her sensitive flesh.

Once she recovered from that she smiled down at him and reached back to unclasp her bra. She timidly slid it off her shoulders watching his face. He smiled up at her and gently moved her arms away to expose her pretty breasts. She was a little over conscious of them as of the four McGovern women she had been the one gifted with the largest breasts. They weren't full like Gabriella's but they were definitely larger than her mother's. Ben reached up and held them in the palms of his hands and Sophia sighed with happiness then moaned as she stroked herself along the length of his hard cock. Her eyes closed and she bit her lip as she rolled her hips and continued to stroke his cock against her.

When she could no longer wait she reached under herself and pointed his cock upwards to press against her opening. She pushed back and yelped as the slick head popped inside. Her legs trembled and she sank a few more inches before Ben grabbed her hips and slowed her descent.

"Thanks," she croaked as she adjusted to his girth.

He slowly lifted her up and she mewled sweetly. When he reached the top he reversed direction and just a slowly she took his thickness back inside her.

"Ohmy... ohmy... ohmy..." she chanted as the heat of his cock went deeper and deeper into her velvety softness.

Ben was struggling to maintain the slow pace when his body was demanding that he speed up. His hips wanted to drive upwards as she felt so incredibly good. He knew she wasn't ready for that so he kept the pace slow and deliberate and felt her trembling. He stopped and reversed direction again.

"BEN! Oh geez! Ohhhh my! Mmmmmmnnnnggg!" Sophia chirped as sparks exploded through her pussy.

Once more he began to push inwards and this time he let himself go a little faster.

"Oh yes oh yes oh yes oh DAMN oh please oh now oh NOW MMMmmmmnnnNNNGGGHH!" Sophia couldn't take the slow pace anymore so she slammed her ass downwards and felt Ben hit bottom. She collapsed onto his chest as he filled her completely. Her pussy throbbed from the sudden invasion but she just rode out the waves as her body tingled madly from the solid and hot intruder so deep inside her. Ben lifted his head and kissed her deeply. She moaned into his mouth as sparks flew from his tongue to his cock through her body. She trembled then began to move. He grabbed her ass and pulled her roughly up and down on his cock, his need beginning to drive him.

Sophia was in heaven. He was so strong and she felt so... right in his powerful arms. His need was overpowering and she felt her own need rise to join his. She thrust her tongue into his mouth and he sucked on it drawing another moan from her. Her pleasure was beginning to spike and she couldn't hold back.

"I'm going to cum! Ben! I'm going to cum! Ohhhhh!" she wailed as the first waves crashed over her. Ben continued to thrust and pull, dragging her clit back and forth across him, stretching out her orgasm.

Finally she was almost raw from the continuous stimulation and she felt Ben tense up. He pulled his cock from her pussy and she surprised him by quickly slipping down his body to take his cock into her mouth.

"FUCK!" Ben yelled as his orgasm struck sending surge after surge of cum into Sophia's hot mouth. Her tongue was stroking the underside of its head causing his orgasm to spike again and again. He gritted his teeth and shook as she milked the last of his cum from him. Finally she released his cock and he flopped back on the bed, completely spent. She climbed back up his body and he wrapped her in his arms. She laid her cheek on his chest and he kissed the top of her head.

"That was lovely," she murmured to him and he rumbled his agreement.

She glanced at the clock. They had ten minutes to get ready for dinner. She sighed as she wanted to lie there on Ben's chest all night. But duty called so she gently pushed herself up and smiled down at him.

"You have ten minutes to get cleaned up, dressed and be presentable in the hallway for dinner," she stated.

He groaned. "Couldn't we just order in?"

"Don't tempt me!" she grinned and rolled off of him. She quickly leaned back and planted a kiss on his shaft causing him to jump.

"Hey!" he barked.

Giggling Sophia pulled her dress back on and rushed from his room with her panties in her hand. "Nine minutes!" she called as she left. He heard a loud squeak from the hall just before the door closed.

Ben rolled out of bed slowly. He had nine minutes after all.

Catherine bumped into Sophia as she went to step out of her room causing her daughter to squeak and drop something. She looked down and saw it was a pair of panties. She bent at the waist and picked up the dropped lingerie knowing full well that Chanel was getting a show from behind her in the room's entranceway. She stood up and tugged her hem down once more and handed the panties to Sophia.

"Have a little fun did we?" Cat grinned at her daughter's blush. She stepped out of the room followed by the detective and Sophia got a good look at her and Chanel's outfits. Her jaw dropped.

"You both look gorgeous!" she gushed.

"Thank you sweetie!" Cat smiled at her daughter then the young woman rushed into the room to get changed as well.

Chanel stood close to Catherine. Smouldering dark brown eyes locked on her blue ones. "You play a dangerous game Catherine McGovern," the raven haired beauty whispered to her. Cat swallowed and couldn't look away. Chanel pulled back and a small smile slipped across her lips as she turned away to look at her cell. Catherine was trembling and recalled they had an audience. The two police officers standing guard outside Gabriella's door were watching them with interest. The door opened behind them and Gabriella stepped out in a lovely royal blue dress that clung to her curves which definitely distracted the officers. Miriam and Daniel were right behind her.

Cat smiled at Miriam who was looking so mature in her new Parisian fashions... until she smiled as she was doing now. Then her youth came shining through and it made Cat's heart ache knowing they grew up so quickly. Daniel was looking smart in his suit and had his ever present camera hanging at his hip.

Megan and Rachel joined them and everyone commented on how amazing Chanel and she looked in the matching black and white.

Ben stepped from his room and Catherine's heart fluttered. He was such a gorgeous man! Dark grey dress shirt open at the neck and tight black dress pants with black leather dress shoes. His dark hair and that thrilling scar made her weak in the knees.

When he turned and caught sight of the group a huge smile spread across his face. Then he realized they had a new member in their group.

"Detective Babineaux? How? What?" he stumbled with his words.

"Please call me Chanel. I'm here on the advice of a smart man and woman who said I should go relax on a beach. I just happened to bump into Catherine on that beach so she invited me along."

"That's wonderful!" he smiled then noticed the absence of their new companions. "Where are Karen and Penny? Aren't they coming?"

"Chief Inspector Favreau informed me that this would not be possible, for tonight anyway," Gabriella reported.

"They can at least order room service. Can they move to my room? I told them they would be there. I can sleep on the couch," Ben said. Gabriella and Catherine looked at each other then Gabriella nodded.

Ben turned to the officers. "We're going to move them to my room, number 501." The men nodded as Ben went inside to speak with the ladies. A few minutes later they came out of Gabriella's room, each carrying a few large shopping bags. They waved at their new friends then went into Ben's room with him. He came back out a minute later.

"They're going to order some dinner and go to bed as they're both exhausted," Ben explained. Sophia joined them and they went downstairs.

Catherine leaned over to Ben. "That Shakir guy's bodyguard was watching the kids on the beach for a couple of hours today. Daniel kept an eye on him in return." Ben looked at her in shock. They stopped in the lobby.

"Why are we going out tonight? This lunatic could be out there!" he exclaimed.

"That's why we are going out as a group. No one walks alone. We can't hide in our hotel for the rest of the trip," Gabriella said.

"Besides, you have an armed police escort," Chanel said with a small smile on her lips. Ben gawked at her.

"What? You thought I was carrying this purse because it matches my shoes?" Chanel quipped.

Catherine felt a tingle shoot through her and she grinned at Ben. "Isn't she hot?"

He smiled and nodded but there was still a little unease in his stance.

They headed out to the restaurant. Once they were on the street Catherine slipped her arm through Chanel's who looked at her in surprise and caught Cat's little self-satisfied smirk. The woman chuckled.

It was going to be an interesting dinner.

Ben walked at the front of the group with Gabriella and kept his voice low as he spoke. He let her know about his meeting with Margaux and what her proposal was. When he was finished Gabriella's face wore a frown as she considered the woman's idea. Then she looked up at Ben.

"The idea would work if her lifestyle doesn't change. But if she were to find that these infrequent visits weren't enough for her and needed to increase them, how well would she deal with not having control over your time. If she can get over her fear, if she sees it work, maybe. But if she can't it will mean a great deal of pain for you Ben. That worries me. You know how we can get when we're trying to protect you from that pain. Understand, my answers to you now are all filtered through that need to protect you."

He smiled at her concerned look. "That's exactly the kind of honesty that protects me the most. Thank you Gabriella. I'll have to think more on this and I'll bring up your points when I have dinner with her tomorrow night." He leaned over and gave her a kiss.

"Get a room!" Catherine called out from the back and Gabriella chuckled.

Chanel looked over at Catherine. "So it doesn't bother you when your man kisses other women?"

Catherine smiled at her. "For starters he isn't 'my man' exclusively just as I'm not 'his woman' exclusively. I love Ben. He loves me. That hasn't changed. When I'm with Ben it's just him and me... except for that one time with Gabriella," she murmured then looked up in dismay for having spoken aloud.

Chanel grinned at Catherine for her admission but Sophia and Rachel were looking back at their mother wide eyed.

"What? I love Gabriella!" Catherine said a little defensively. Her daughters smiled and looked forward once more.

She looked at Chanel with a guilty expression. "I speak out of turn... a lot."

"But you are very cute when you do it so that makes up for it," Chanel said and delighted in the blonde's blush.

They made it to the restaurant without issue and Gabriella was greeted once more by Giselle with a big hug and kisses to both cheeks. Ben also got the same treatment as Giselle was so impressed with his heroism. She'd seen the stories on the news and asked if she could take a picture with him to put on her wall of fame. Near the entrance was a wall of picture frames each showing Giselle standing with the celebrities who had visited her restaurant. Ben argued that he wasn't a celebrity and didn't belong next to these famous people. Giselle insisted he was more worthy of being honored than most of the people who adorned the wall. It was Gabriella's request to do it for her friend that finally made Ben agree. He stood next to the grinning woman with his arm over her shoulder while one of her staff took the picture.

The service was extremely attentive and as they were on their first visit their meals were delicious.

Ben noticed Catherine flirting with Chanel who was giving as good as she got. He had to hide his grin because from the flush on both their faces he could see how effective the teasing was. He shared a smile with Gabriella who had also picked up on their friend's activities.

Sophia and Rachel seemed to be in deep conversation. Then the two women smiled at him and he suddenly caught on to what they were talking about. He blushed and looked back to his plate to see if he'd missed anything.

The hour grew late and they finally ate the last morsels of their desserts. With a round of kisses and hugs they left the restaurant. They saw there were very few people walking on the streets in the neighborhood. Feeling a little uneasy they walked in a tighter group than they had been on the way there. When they reached the middle of the block they heard a loud voice.

"That's far enough!"

The group stopped and gathered a little tighter together. A large man stepped out of the shadows pointing a small nasty looking machine gun in their direction. It was the bodyguard.

"Please, nobody move or I will be forced to start shooting and there are children present. This would be... very bad," the man stated.

"So you aren't here to kill us?" Ben said, hoping to ease the fears of Daniel and Miriam at least.

"Mr. Shepherd. Let me get straight to the point. My employer is very upset with you. You cost him a lot of money. The twins were worth millions in ransom and twins are in high demand in our market. His ship has been seized and he really liked that ship. But the worst thing you did was take his property from him. It is a matter of principle. No one steals from him."

"I didn't take anything-"

"Sharmuta and Zebala."

Ben rocked back then his face contorted into rage. "They're people not property!" Ben growled and Gabriella gripped his arm to hold him back.

"Move again and I will put a bullet through the pretty head of the smart lady holding your arm," the bodyguard said with a cold voice.

Ben glared at him. "What do you want?" he growled.

"It is simple. You and only you will walk back to the hotel with me and I will retrieve my employer's property. You will then buy us a lovely new yacht which we will use to leave. Once we are at sea I will shoot you dead."

Several voices were raised in protest. "Quiet!" barked the man with the gun.

"I'm not that keen on that idea either. What if I don't?" Ben said.

"Then I kill you all here and take a hit team into the hotel and kill as many women and children as I have to on my way to get his property. I think a hero like you will choose the first plan."

Ben stared at the man and realized he had no options. "The police guards-"

"Will be the first to go and just so you don't get any stupid ideas about being a hero again your women will stay here. If they move or try to alert the authorities my employer will see this and he will make a simple phone call. Each one of them will be dead within the week as our hired killers take their lives one by one. You won't see them coming."

"So Shakir is here," Ben said.

The bodyguard seeing defeat in Ben's eyes raised his fist and a small figure stepped out of an unlit doorway well down the street. He had to be at least 30 yards away. Ben frowned in puzzlement.

"Why the hell is he so far away?" Ben asked.

"You have proven to be a very violent man. Mr. Shakir wisely does not wish to take any chances."

Ben felt something cold pressing along his side between his torso and elbow. Ah. He wondered if it would hurt.

"Ok. I'll go. The women will be safe?" Ben asked.

The man snorted. "Women are no threat," he sneered and turned slightly to give a signal to his boss.

Chanel's shot struck him on the temple. The far side of his head blew out taking most of the grey matter with it. His legs were folding before the brains splashed to the sidewalk. Chanel and Catherine stepped out from behind Ben and Gabriella. They watched as Shakir spun and began to run away.

"Fuck! I can't hit him from here," Chanel grimaced.

"Give it!" Catherine held out her hand and Chanel gave her the pistol. Catherine aimed, froze and two seconds later there was a loud crack. Rachid pitched forward face first to the sidewalk beside a car but out of sight. The two women kicked off their shoes and ran forward as fast as they could on the street to make sure the bastard didn't get away to make that call.

As they approached Chanel held out her hand and Catherine handed the gun back. They heard an odd gasping noise on the other side of the car and Chanel ducked around it gun extended. The man was weakly clawing at the sidewalk to crawl forward. A large pool of blood was forming under his body. His arms were extended out and his cell was on the sidewalk three feet ahead.

Rachid turned his head and the women grimaced. A portion of his throat was gone as well as half of his jaw. Pain filled eyes stared up at them. They tracked Catherine as she slowly walked past and picked up the phone. She looked down at the dying man and realized she felt nothing at all for taking his life. He had ruined the lives of so many others, Penny and Karen included, that he didn't deserve to live.

Sirens could be heard in the distance. A lot of sirens.

"If he lives we're always in danger," Catherine said. Chanel nodded and stepped on the back of the man's neck. He tried to move but the hole in his throat began to gush. He wheezed and went still as the life went out of his eyes. She stepped back.

"Go back to your family. Remember, I did the shooting. Tell them," Chanel said. Catherine nodded then grinned. "What?"

"Your pussy's showing," Catherine snorted.

1...1213141516...21