A Shifting Wife

Story Info
A loving wife becomes a shapeshifter.
4.8k words
3.43
13.8k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jwooz
jwooz
5 Followers

So, I had some requests to rewrite this without the domination or the shaming of the husband. Here's my attempt. Once again, I'm not a writer nor do I claim to be. I might write a second chapter. We'll see.

A Shifting Wife

The woman was 44 years old. She was tall... around 5' 10" and weighed about 125 lbs. She had always been athletic with toned muscles and was blessed with beautiful thick brown hair that fell down to the middle of her back. She was very attractive and despite being in her 40's still got looks from men half her age.

The woman was also a shapeshifter. She possessed the ability to turn herself into a animal or another human where she could be male or female, big or small, and could heal any wound by shifting back to her original form. She could turn into any animal she wished, keeping her own thoughts, in full control of her body and mind, and return to her human form whenever she was ready.

She also could turn anyone else into an animal of her own choosing just by placing her hand on them. They have no power to stop it and in most cases, they don't remember being in animal form or anything during the time they were changed. She also could allow them to be aware of what was going on if she chose to. She has total control over them while they are an animal and can return them to a human at any time. If left unaware, all they know is that she touched them and then they were suddenly down on the floor - on all fours, flat on their stomach or whatever with no clue how they got there or why they were out of their clothes.

The woman was not born with this ability. It was given to her by her husband's 56 year old uncle of all people... his father's youngest brother. His uncle was far younger than his brothers and sisters and much different. While they went to work, got married, and raised families, he traveled around the world to many exotic places. He wasn't born with the ability to shift either. He acquired it on one of his many trips.

The woman thought often of how she came to acquire the power from the uncle. She supposed that it started off with the uncle being attracted to her. And she knew that he had been attracted to her for years. And she to him somewhat.

After his travels he settled back down in the states and purchased a night club close to where the woman and his nephew lived. She and her husband and other friends used to go dancing there quite often and he would always have to dance with her. They never thought much about it at the time and both joked about how she would tell her husband that his uncle would rub his hard cock against her when they danced. They laughed about it as he was older, single, and she was younger, tall, and attractive. Who would blame him.

But, she was a little attracted to him as well. It turned her on that she aroused him even though there wasn't a chance she would have ever acted on it. The woman remembered one time that he came over to their house. He did that occasionally and he always brought something really expensive to drink that his liquor distributors would give him.

That night the three of them had gotten really hammered on a bottle of rare tequila. Her husband was in the closest bathroom pissing and his uncle had to go too so he stepped out on the back porch and relieved himself. Even though he had his back to her, the woman could see him pissing in the reflection off of a side glass door and she could see that his cock was huge. She told her husband about it later that night and laughed and said she could not stop looking because it was so big. And then she fucked her husband really hard!

It was one of those nights that he came over to hang out with them that the woman's path to shifting began. The three of them had a couple of drinks and when the conversation ebbed, the uncle looked at the woman and asked her if she believed in magic. She laughed and said what kind. The Uncle's face got serious and he leaned closer to her... looked her right in the eyes, spoke directly to her only, and told her "the real kind". She could tell he was serious and not joking and she said she didn't know what he meant. He then told her that he had a gift he would like to give her but that she had to trust him and not freak out. She was nervous and neither her nor her husband had a clue of what was about to happen. The uncle asked her again if she would trust him and if she would promise to remain calm if he showed her something that she absolutely would have never believed possible. The woman told him yes and looked at her husband as she further realized that the uncle was speaking to her directly and to her only.

The uncle got up from his chair, walked around the table, and placed his hand on her husband's shoulder. At that moment their lives changed forever! The next thing her husband knew, he was on the floor of the dining room, completely naked, and on his hands and knees. The woman was looking down at him with a shocked look on her face. The uncle was staring at her like his nephew wasn't even there. He asked her if she now believed in magic. His nephew had no clue what had just happened. He did not remember getting down on the floor and certainly didn't remember removing his clothes in front of everyone. As he started to stand up and was reaching for his shirt, his uncle looked at his wife and asked her if she wanted to see more. She just nodded yes.

He placed his hand on back on his nephew's shoulder and immediately the nephew was outside on the grass... once again down on his hands and knees and still nude. He noticed that his back felt funny... like something heavy had been on it. The woman and the uncle were standing beside each other and looking at the husband. She had a slight smile on her face and was obviously no longer freaked out. The husband was though! "What the hell is happening to me" he asked them both. The woman leaned down, helped him up and very softly told him to put his clothes back on. She told him that they should go back in the house, and she would explain everything. Her husband walked back into the house, picked his clothes up off of the floor, and put them back on.

The uncle sat back down and poured himself a drink while his nephew was getting dressed. The woman sat down too and he poured her a drink also. "What the hell is going on" her husband asked again. The woman looked at her husband, looked at his uncle, and then looked back at her husband again. Finally she said, "would you believe it if I told you that you were a dog, then a cat, then a mouse, then a snake, then a bird, then a dog again, and then back to yourself?" Her husband looked at her like she had gone crazy. She then said "and would you believe that you were back to being a dog, then led outside, then turned into a horse"? And would you believe it if I told you that I got on you bareback and rode you down the hill and back"? Her husband just looked at the two of them. Shit, this can't be real he thought but is that why his back hurt?

She then told her husband the same thing the uncle told her - that she was going to show him something and for him not to freak out. Her husband asked her what she was going to do and she told him that she was going to become an animal too. The woman looked at the uncle and smiled and said "I'm ready!" He asked her what she wanted to be and she said "something dangerous this time". The uncle smirked a little with that and then he told her that he didn't think that she was quite ready for that yet. He told her that docile animals were one thing but that changing into a wild animal required a partner to supervise her at first and that she needed to understand the strength and responsibility of the shifting power. She said "Ok" and told him to just turn her into a dog again. "Again? Are you saying this is real" her husband asked? "That you've already done this?" She just smiled and started undressing. Her husband was shocked and could not believe that his wife was taking off her clothes right in front of his Uncle but then again, the list of things he could not believe about this night were beginning to stack up pretty high!

Once the woman got out of her clothes, she laid them on the table and walked over beside the uncle. Her husband could not keep from noticing that she was breathing faster, that her nipples were rock hard, and that her bare pussy was within inches of his arm. His uncle then stood up, reminded her that she was going to drop as she went from walking erect to being on all fours, softly placed his hand on her shoulder and then she was gone. Not gone... but below where her husband had been looking. His wife had disappeared in a flash and in her place was a beautiful Golden Retriever staring up at him. The dog walked over to him... he touched it and it (she) was real. His wife was really a dog! She went to the door and and the uncle got up and opened it. She went outside and was gone. She ran down the hill and after a few minutes, came back up. She went to the uncle and jumped up with her front feet, placing them on his chest, and instantly she was once again the (naked) wife. Her hands were on his chest and they were both looking at each other. She slowly moved away from him and started putting her clothes back on. "That was exhilarating" she said.

Her husband noticed that she looked a little different. Her muscles were definitely more defined and her hair seemed a little bit longer and thicker. Her husband just sat there stunned. "How long was I gone... or not me" he asked her. His wife said probably a little over an hour or so. "So this really happened... I was a fucking horse and you rode me" he asked. "It is real and I did" she replied. "Now, let's sit down and talk".

The husband sat down at the table with them and his wife leaned over and took both of his hands into hers. She looked him directly in the eyes and said "your uncle is offering to pass this power on to me and I want it. It will change me and it will change us... but for the better I think. I will never stop loving you and I think this could make our sex life a thousand times better... but I have to admit - I want the power regardless" she said. "I want it and I really want you to be a part of it with me" she continued. "But, as we're both about to find out, it's going to involve some sex and I'm not talking about between you and I" his wife explained. "Are you telling me that you're going to fuck him for it" her husband asked. "I'm not sure exactly how it's going to work" she said "but let's find out together. His wife then asked his uncle to please explain to both of them what this involves and what side effects there might be. It's very important to me that my husband knows what's going on" she told him.

"Well" the uncle said... "Lets all have another drink and I'll explain it all". Over the next hour he told them that passing the power over to her would most definitely involve him fucking her and that it would be a very private experience between the two of them. All her husband was allowed to know was that it would involve his uncle entering her in human form, turning them both into animal form while still penetrating her, and then finishing with a climax between the two of them back in human form. He explained that it would be in the very wildest of animal form and that it would not be safe whatsoever for her husband to be anywhere close.

He went on to tell them both that once he passed the power on to her that he would be able to fuck her any time he wanted. Just him being near her would put her in heat and she would be unable to resist. As for the side effects, he explained that changing into a wild animal was something that would take a few times to master. That she would be a little out of control the first time and that for the first few times, she would be extremely horny for him as soon as she returned to human form. He also explained that for an hour or so after, her hair would be much longer and thicker, her senses would be heightened, and her muscles would resemble an Olympic athlete's.

"Are you absolutely positive that you want this" the uncle asked her. "This will change your life forever and his too. Make sure this is what you want. Actually, you two should talk about this first before making the change. I want you to be positive that this is the life you want. I think the two of you should sleep on it and we'll talk again in a day or so" he said. The woman looked at her husband and then at him and then said "You're right. This is as big as it gets. We do need to talk about it. But... there's no way I can know whether I want it or not until I experience the wild side of it. I want to do it - tonight. No, right now. I want to experience being a wild animal" she said to him. The uncle looked at both of them and asked her if she remembered the side effects. He told her that she absolutely will be the horniest she's ever been in her life. Horny to the point of being out of control. And, he explained that she would want no one but him. She would want... no, demand that he fuck her until she was satisfied.

Her husband sat there stunned. Like the world was spinning out of control a million miles an hour around him and that he was powerless to do anything but watch it happen.

"Will you give me this" she asked turning to her husband and looking deep into his eyes. "Can you allow me to experience this without it destroying our marriage" she asked. "Do you mean the animal experience or me knowing that you're being fucked by another man" he asked. She looked down for a couple of seconds and then slowly raised her head back up and looked at him and said "both! I want the ability to have the animal experience whenever I want and if he's right, and I have no reason to believe he's not, I'm going to be wanting him to fuck me after it's over... so yes - I want both! Will you please be a part of this with me?"

At that instant, her husband knew she wanted the power and he had a feeling she was going to do it with him or without him. After all, all they had to do was turn him into something and he would never know what happened. She was at least being honest with him and in all truthfulness; it did kind of turn him on to think of her being that horny and begging to be fucked. He just told himself this was going to happen with or without him so he might as well figure out a way to get some enjoyment out of it. Let's let it play out he thought.

"Sure baby" he said. "Anything you want - I want. You're being honest with me and allowing me to be a part of this and I appreciate that. It's your show. Go for it." he told her.

She put her arms around him and kissed him deeply. "Thank you baby" she said. With that, she turned to the uncle, started unbuttoning her shirt again, and said "Let's do this!" He just smiled and started taking his clothes off too. It was hard not to notice that they kept looking at each other as they took off their clothes. There was obvious sexual tension... electricity in the room as they both undressed. And, as he slid his jeans down I heard her gasp at the sight of his cock stretching his underwear just about to the breaking point. He stared at her as he pulled them down too and his extremely big thick rock hard dick sprang free. She gasped again, looked away, and then looked immediately back at it. Her husband was pretty big but this thing was probably two inches bigger around and easily two inches... maybe more, longer than his. And, as hard as it was there was no doubt he wanted the woman. He knew that shortly he was going to get to fuck her and he was ready for it to happen.

The uncle told her they needed to go outside first and that his nephew needed to stay inside. He told the nephew that she was going to be very wild at first and that he would turn her back before she hurt him or anything else, but that he still should stay away. He softly took the woman's hand as they walked out on the back porch, completely nude, her nipples hard as diamonds and his cock even harder. Her husband had a feeling that her pussy was soaking wet. He also had a feeling that she was looking as forward to getting fucked by that big dick as she was the animal experience that was about to happen.

The husband turned off all the inside lights and stood at the glass door and watched them. He could not hear what his uncle was saying to her but he stood very close to her - his hard dick obviously rubbing against her, and talked to her for a minute or so. She then got down really slow onto all fours and as she looked up at him her husband thought for a minute that she was going to take his uncle's dick into her mouth right then. It was right beside her face! He assumed his uncle was explaining to his wife what was going to happen because he kneeled down beside her on one knee, put his head down by hers and whispered into her ear, all the while softly wrapping his fingers in her long hair and slowly running them through it. Her husband could see her hips wiggle a bit. Yeah he thought, she's soaking wet!

Finally, his uncle got down on all fours beside her, leaned over and nuzzled her neck, placed his hand on her shoulder and they were both gone. Instantly replaced by two cougars... mountain lions, or whatever their name is. They were big, sleek, powerful... and gone. They both took off at a dead run, vaulted the fence, and were gone down the hill into the darkness of the valley.

Her husband just stood there and watched as they disappeared.

He thought they might be back soon but they were gone for hours. He pulled a chair up to the door and watched - he wanted to see their return. Almost 3 hours later, he saw them. His uncle was obviously the bigger darker one and she was smaller and lighter colored. As they walked toward the back porch he could tell she was biting at his neck... not in a viscous way but something different. He had an idea what that different was going to be.

They stood still on the back porch on the other side of the glass from him and suddenly they were in human form, down on all fours. And shit did they look different! His uncle looked 20 years younger and his body looked like an athlete in peak condition. And his wife... shit and holy hell she looked incredible! Solid rippling muscle... not like a body builder but like an Olympic swimmer. Long lean rippling muscle. And her hair... now much thicker and with her still on her hands and knees, hanging down on both sides of her all the way to the ground. Pooling up on the ground on both sides of her.

The two of them stood up. Her eyes went to his uncle's and she immediately had her arms around him and was grinding her pussy against his now even longer, thicker, and harder cock. She reached for it with her left hand as her right arm curled around his neck pulling his tongue deeper into her mouth. She had her fingers around his dick and was trying to pull herself up on to it. He reached for the doorknob and led her inside. Her still clutching his neck and his cock and trying desperately to get her pussy on to it. Her long hair was simply beautiful. It reached down below the bottom of her hips and he now had one hand wrapped up in it. The two of them moved right past her husband like he wasn't even there and into the middle of the living room. The uncle pulled her down to the floor and tried to lay her on her back but she would have none of it. She was immediately up on all fours again and told the uncle in a very deep voice "from behind. Fuck me from behind."

She tossed her head, throwing her pile of hair over to the left side of her body. She was backing up... trying to get her ass and pussy closer to his dick. "Oh God fuck me, please fuck me. I want that big cock in me now. Fuck me damnit. I have to have it" she begged. He placed his left hand on the side of her hip and took his cock in his right and placed it against her soaking wet pussy. "Oh God" she screamed as she backed on to it taking it all in one thrust. "Please fuck me" she said over and over as he drove his big dick in and out of her. Within 15 seconds she came screaming loudly. He kept pounding her, driving his big dick in to her pussy again and again. She came once more and was most definitely nowhere near ready to stop as she stayed pressed up against him and continued to beg for more. She came again, and then again, and then again. And then as she came the last time, he threw his head back and pumped her hard as he grabbed her waist with both hands, buried his big dick inside of her to the hilt, and then emptied himself into her as filled her pussy with his cum. Finally, she came one final time as he was cumming inside of her.

jwooz
jwooz
5 Followers
12