A Shifting Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The two of them rolled over on their sides with his big cock still buried inside of her. He was gassed and she spooned up against him. He put his arm around her and she nestled even closer against him. It was like her husband didn't even exist to them. Her husband still just stood there and watched... amazed at what he had just witnessed. He also realized that his dick was hard and the front of his jeans were wet with pre-cum.

His uncle put his lips up against the woman's ear and said something that the husband couldn't hear. He then spoke louder and said "I had better go. I expect the two of you to have a lot to talk about." She moaned again as he slowly pulled his cock out of her and the cum ran out of her onto the carpet where they were laying. She continued to lie there as he silently slipped his clothes and boots on and walked to the door. Before he walked out he stopped and turned and looked at her for a good five seconds. He then smiled and walked out the door.

Her husband was still stunned and had no clue what to do. Should he touch her? Should he try to comfort her? Should he be mad at her" He settled for asking her if she was ok. She slowly got up to her knees and said "I think so". Her muscles were still pronounced and her hair was still very long... though a little shorter than an hour ago. Damn, was she sexy! Just fucked hair... cum draining out of her...and just fucking beautiful.

She finally looked up at him and asked him what he was thinking. Her husband said "I would be lying if I told you I wasn't jealous but I would also be lying if I tried to pretend that wasn't the single most sexy and erotic and maybe out of this world thing I have ever witnessed in my life." She smiled and moved over closer to him.

She said that along with the hair and the muscles, she also had a heightened sense of sight, hearing, and smell that had not gone completely away yet. She said "It turned you on to watch him fuck me didn't it? I can tell. I can see the vein pulsing in your dick through your jeans, I can hear your heart beating faster, and I can smell your pre-cum. You liked watching me and now you need to cum too, don't you?" "Yes" he barely whispered. "My teeth are still pretty sharp" she said with a slight smile. "Would you trust me with them near your dick?" she asked. "Yes" he barely whispered again. "Would you like to wrap your fingers up in this hair while I suck your dick or would you like to mix your cum in with his in my pussy". She was saying this to him while she slowly came towards him on her hands and knees which was now the second sexiest thing he had ever seen in his life! "I don't care baby" he said. "Just please make me cum". "Oh I am. You better believe that I am. After what you just allowed me to do, I'm going to take good care of you my darling!"

She told him to take his clothes off and sit on the couch. He did as she asked and she moved over between his legs while still on her knees. She tossed her hair over to the side of her head and took his throbbing cock into her mouth. She sucked him till he was about to cum and stopped. She told him she wanted his cum inside her mixed with his. She crawled up onto him with a knee on each side of him and slipped his dick inside of her. Her beautiful breasts were right in his face and her long thick hair was hanging down on both sides of them like a curtain. She started to fuck him with long slow strokes as she asked him again if he enjoyed watching her fuck. He immediately lost it came inside her... his cum mixing with what was left of his uncle's. She kissed him and held him close and thanked him again for allowing her to do what she did.

Later that night they laid in bed and talked about the events of the evening. He asked her if she was still sure that she wanted the power and she told him that she didn't think she could live without it. He knew she was going to have it with him or without him and he knew that she and his uncle would be fucking a lot. He knew that he was going to be jealous over it... but he also realized that his dick was getting hard again just thinking about it.

12