All Comments on 'A Shifting Wife'

by jwooz

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This belongs to Sci-fi and trash can.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Not better uncle then a dead uncle.

kirei8kirei8over 1 year ago

Oh, just fucking great! Now we get wimpy worthless cucks in fantasyland too! Cucky writers have no shame obviously.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

He should waited for them to turn into animals, then come out with a 45 and take them out.

(he can burry two animal corpses in the back of the yard and live happily ever after)

PS: why this comment?... because your story has holes in it, big enough to drive a truck through them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Science fiction is for shapeshifters. It controls the story. The marriage is not the primary object.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wrong category, awful story.

LordGeoffreyLordGeoffreyover 1 year ago

"I want the ability to have the animal experience whenever I want and if he's right, and I have no reason to believe he's not, I'm going to be wanting him to fuck me after it's over... so yes - I want both! Will you please be a part of this with me?"

At that point he should have said, "I can never accept this but since you've already decided, we should just get an amicable divorce."

ShapachanShapachanover 1 year ago

Nice story line, this could develop over several chapters. Anonymous is a troll and a zero.

Shapachan

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Wheres the loving wife? I suppose she seemed to love his uncle but certainly not her Husband

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I wonder why the writers on this site almost never allow the husband to actually harm the other guy, especially if it's a betrayal as deep as a family member.

He should have shot the uncle's junk off.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjwooz@jwooz
Not a writer in any sense of the word. Just testing... stretching myself so to speak. I like to put myself out there. You only live once. Try everything!