All Comments on 'A Shocking Discovery'

by unorthodoxone

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

love the slut mom needs more chapters

desibabayagadesibabayagaabout 1 month ago

Bro, this is the after such a long time I was hard throughout reading the story. You get this kink like no author gets and have magic in the way you described and narrated the story. Pl do write more on Mom Son on this theme. If possible do add the angle of NTR/humiliation/bully as well. Would love to read more of your works. Eagerly awaiting part 2.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Could have really done without the pissing part (fetish category). The possible impregnation is so much more hot!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Great story. can see her son bringing home some friends to help mom fill more holes.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Good, except for the piss play.

tjreadertjreaderabout 1 month ago

I liked it... would have liked a bit more plot, but it was a good stroke story. :)

tjreadertjreaderabout 1 month ago

To all the anonymous cowards complaining about the watersports, the author CLEARLY warned you at the beginning of the story. It's your own fault if you kept reading. Duh...

NanographineNanographineabout 1 month ago
liked everything except

the pissing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

A good story & I am looking forward to part two.

AnonymousAnonymous20 days ago

Thank you for the warning at the beginning.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userunorthodoxone@unorthodoxone
I'm a man with a lecherous mind. You can say that all men are lecherous, but I think I'm above average in that field.