A Shocking Discovery

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When she finally ate all of them, she went to the bathroom to wash her face and came back in a minute. She was completely naked this time. She stopped a little away from me and started to showcase her goods to me. My eyes immediately went to her shaved pussy before roaming her entire body.

Her refined features mesmerized me as she exposed her every part to me with graceful movements. Her alluring womanly curves made themselves noticeable around her body. She was the epitome of femininity.

Not wasting any time, she sat beside me and her hand went to my soft dick to stroke it slowly.

"I need you up and hard again, baby. Get hard for mommy again." She said before kissing me. Our tongues danced against each other while her delicate hand rubbed my balls and shaft alternately.

It didn't take long before my blood rushed to my dick. She smiled against my lips as my cock hardened in her hand. It reached its full length in no time again.

She straddled me without parting our lips. My hard cock touched her ass crack. "Tell me, my handsome son. Do you want to feel my pussy wrapped around your hard cock? Do you want to feel the softness of my inner walls across your beautiful dick?"

My lips latched on her fair skin around her neck, giving her a hickey and eliciting a whimper. "I've been dreaming about it for a long time."

"Hmmmm..." She continued to moan as my lips roamed around her bosom. "Then take me, baby. Show your mom that you have grown up into a strong man. Dominate me, my love. You have the proper tool for it."

Her encouraging words helped the arousal that was invading my body and mind once again. My hard cock raged to have become one with her.

I stood up, making her wrap her tantalizing legs around my hips. My hands grabbed her ass as I walked toward her bedroom. I imagined fucking her in her own bed countless times and I would make it real. I would make all my fantasies about her real.

I tossed her onto her large bed upon reaching it to make it 'our' bed. Her back touched the soft mattress as I hovered over her. Her lips found mine again while our bodies rubbed against each other. I scrubbed my dick along her warm pussy. I felt the heat radiating from her sex on my cock and my blood rushed to my dick even more intensely.

My hands traveled around her whole body as she writhed under me. Countless men explored her divine body before me and I was the last one. Anger and jealousy rose inside my mind again, making my strokes rougher. Her sweet moans became louder as I treated her harder.

I deduced my ever cock-hungry mother liked sexual encounters in general, but she loved it when someone got rough with her. I remembered the men in her videos and the way they slapped her ass, leaving red handprints on her soft flesh.

I thought I would contain myself once I spilled my first load, but I was wrong. Not having the will to delay it any longer, I pressed the head of my cock into her love canal. The head went in without resistance and her walls began to suck me in immediately.

"Mmmmm... Yes, baby. Keep going. I want all of your tasty cock inside me, to the hilt." She said as my dick continued its travel.

She was obviously far from being a virgin, so my dick was completely buried inside her slick pussy in the next few seconds. We both let out a moan of satisfaction. My shaft was buried inside my own mother's pussy and that fact alone was enough to get me going.

I waited inside her as we kissed like passionate lovers. Our tongues tangled with each other as I enjoyed her inner walls milking my cock. How many times has she experienced the same feeling with other men? How many men had their dicks nestled inside my mother and felt the warmth of her pussy as her walls made the same motion they were using on me?

"You like having a big cock inside your cunt, huh?" I asked her with a slightly angry voice. "How many dicks you had inside before me?"

She smiled mischievously again. "Almost all the dicks I sucked also tasted my pussy, honey. Your mommy loves having a raw cock up into her snatch. In fact, I love feeling a raw cock all around my body no matter which part it is."

"You slut!" I said before pulling my dick out only to slam it back forcefully into her.

"Hmmm... Yes, baby. Your mother is a slut for hard cocks." She moaned and agreed before whispering into my ear. "Your mother also loves having her womb flooded with the warm seed of strong men. Hundreds of men spilled their virile seed into your mother's fertile womb, honey. I loved feeling their warm semen inside me and they loved the idea of impregnating me."

The idea of hundreds of men planting their seed inside my mother's womb over and over again sparked the flames of my anger and jealousy further. I started my thrusts while our eyes locked. Her legs dangled on my sides and her body shook with my every push. Her ample breasts went back and forth as I felt her soft walls on every inch of my dick.

My balls hit the area below her pussy. I wondered how many men's balls slapped against the exact same spot as they tasted this divine feeling of her pussy clamping down on their cocks. How many men did she see from that exact point of view as they drove themselves into her?

My thrust went almost violent and I leaned down to kiss her again. I caught her slippery tongue with my lips and began to suck on it, taking her into my mouth deeper. I tasted her delicious tongue which she used in sucking hundreds of men until now. They utilized her tongue in every way possible. They kissed her while sucking on it like me, they drowned it in their cum, and she licked countless dicks and male bodies with it... I was going crazy as I sucked on the same tongue that performed all those actions on those men before me. I sucked it hungrily as my hips beat into her, making her whimper in both pain and ecstasy.

Her body shook a few minutes later. She came while getting fucked by her own son. Her walls milked me as her body writhed under me. It was a wonderful feeling to make a woman like my mom cum. I was so satisfied with her dreamy state, her face flushed and sweat covering her skin. I slowed down for a few seconds and then went back to my violent thrusts.

I fucked like this as we tasted every corner of each other's mouths. My groin pounded into her with reckless abandon to bring myself to orgasm. I needed to spill my seed into her womb. I needed to claim her pussy with my semen. Other men did it before me, so why shouldn't I do it? I would plant my seed inside her even though I knew she would take precautions. But even the possibility of my seed bearing fruit inside my own mother made me crazy.

As if remembering her hardcore videos, I flipped her over and pressed her head into the bed while her ass was high in the air. Her petite body was so easy to handle. I quickly penetrated her again and continued my fervent fucking with even more ferocity.

I pressed her head into the bed with my left hand and raised the other into the air. A second later, my right hand landed on her right ass cheek. A shriek escaped from her lips but I didn't wait and spanked her again, making her cry again.

"Yesssshh..." She moaned. "Yes, baby. Use your mother however you want."

"I will, mom," I replied. "I will."

The slapping sounds of our bodies, the spanking sounds of my hands landing on her ass relentlessly, and her whimpers along with my groans mixed together and echoed in the big room. Even the sounds were enough to give someone a boner.

I mindlessly explored her insides while meddling with her entire body to my heart's content. My mother just held her ass high and took everything I threw at her like a good submissive slut. She just moaned and wailed as I inflicted both pain and pleasure on her.

My movements sped up even more in a few minutes, indicating that my release was near. "Yes, honey. Flow your seed into your mommy. Fill my womb, baby." She said while her head was pressed down by my left hand.

"Oh yeah? Do you want your own son to cum inside your filthy cunt?" I asked her.

"Yessss... I want it all, to the last drop. Flood my pussy, handsome." She answered.

"You dirty slut!" I said and grabbed her hair to yank it. Her head left the bed and she got into on all fours.

"Ahhhh..." She cried in pain as I pulled her hair. "Your mommy... can't help it... baby. I love... getting... fucked!" She shouted.

Her slutty words fueled me further. The slapping sounds got louder. Her ass was covered in red marks but I didn't care. I spanked her over and over, making her white skin even more reddish. I really feared that this woman would make me lose my mind for a second. The pleasure I was getting was like nothing else I experienced before.

I felt her pussy clenching my dick and her body shivered. My mother orgasmed again from her own son's actions on her body.

'That's good,' I thought. She liked my treatment. In fact, she loved it from what I saw. I didn't know if I would be satisfied with anything less after seeing her being treated even worse by dozens of other men. She was my mother and I should be able to do everything they did to her and even more.

I went back to my hard thrusts after giving her a few seconds to get through her orgasm. My balls tightened as I drove my shaft into her relentlessly. Her hair was still in my hand and I was pulling it, making her upper body arch upward. She looked so ravishing in that state.

My growls intensified and I pressed her head down again. "Yessss... baby. Fill your mother's womb." She encouraged me.

After a few more deep thrusts, my balls began pumping my potent seed into my mother's awaiting womb. Her soft walls milked my dick to take my semen as I filled the womb I was created in. It was such a strange but divine feeling to perform the same act on the womb that sparked the beginning of my existence. But it wasn't anything exclusive only to me. Countless men had the privilege to spill their seed into the womb I was created in and it only made my orgasm more intense.

She milked me dry for minutes as I lay on her to catch my breath. My dick began to soften between in her pussy. When I finally lay down at her side, she snuggled up to me and we cuddled. Her head rested on my chest while she stroked it gently at the same time.

We just stayed like that for at least ten minutes. It was such a strange feeling to experience the afterglow of our intense copulation with my own mother. I treated my loving and caring mother like a cheap slut and I loved it as much as she loved being handled roughly by her own son. My eyes shifted to her body and her skin was covered with hickeys and bruises all around.

"How are you feeling, baby?" She asked eventually.

"Amazing." I replied. "What about you? Was I... too rough?"

She looked at me and smiled. "No, honey. You know I loved every second of it. Besides, that was our first time. You were frustrated and I deliberately fed your frustration for you to let it all out." She pecked my lips. "It will subside after a few times. Trust me."

I gave her a long kiss on the lips. "I love you, mom."

"I love you too, baby." She replied. "All you need to know is that you are the most important person in my life. As much as I enjoy my encounters with other men, you are the only permanent one in my life. Okay, baby?"

Was she implying that she would continue her adventures with other men? I thought about whether I was okay with it, and yes I was. Even though I didn't understand the reason, I loved seeing her surrounded with hard cocks. That was a fact I discovered while watching her videos throughout the months.

My dick hardened again, thinking about her being with other men. "I know, mom." I smiled at her sweetly as if I hadn't ravaged her minutes ago.

She looked at my growing dick. "Hmmm... Someone is horny again even after two big loads. I like it." She said, grabbing my semi-hard cock.

"M-mom..." I stopped her. "I need to use the bathroom."

"Do you need to take a leak, baby?" She asked mischievously.

I nodded. "Then let's go." She said, leaving the bed but also taking me along by pulling my dick.

I followed her to the bathroom with my now rock-hard dick in her hand. She stooped upon entering the bathroom and turned around to face me.

"Tell me, handsome. You saw how I took multiple men's piss gladly." She said, referring to her gangbang videos where several men fucked her and pissed on her. "Do you want to do the same to your mommy, hmm? Do you want to drench me in your piss?" She asked while her hands worked on my shaft and balls.

My eyes darkened and I replied seriously without wasting any time. "Yes."

Then I pushed her into the shower and made her kneel in front of me. "Open wide, slut." I ordered while looking her in the eyes and taking my cock in my own hand.

She did as I said and opened her mouth. I didn't wait and pushed my dick into her throat and started to fuck her face. Gurgling sounds echoed in the bathroom as I pushed my rod into her throat repeatedly. My slutty mom managed to swirl her tongue around my glans when I pulled my dick back even though I was thrusting like a madman.

I wanted to keep fucking her mouth, but we weren't there to feed her with my cum. I felt my piss coming and pulled out of her dirty mouth.

"It's coming, babe. Be ready." I warned.

"Yes, baby. Soak me in your piss. Your mother desperately needs it." She answered.

She looked up at me in the same position where she waited for other men's piss like a good slut. The same expression I witnessed in her videos was now right in front of me. My beautiful mother waited on her knees for her son to fill her mouth and drench her body with his urine.

I didn't make her wait any longer. My piss gushed out of the tip of my hard dick and hit her temple first. There was a wide smile on her face as she tried to keep her mouth open and I shifted my aim around her face.

The yellowish liquid flowed down her body as I tried to hit all around my mother's face using my piss. I drenched her hair, hit her eyes and nose, filled her mouth to the brim, and didn't spare her neck and jugs either.

My sweet mother just stayed there and took all my piss like a good little slut. She looked at me with her big eyes when I didn't aim at her eyes as I performed such an obscene act on the woman who raised me into the person I was at that moment. Expressing the sight of my mother taking my piss in words was impossible, but it was exquisite to say the least.

An intense gratification enveloped me while doing it. Arousal mixed with the relief of draining my bladder and blew my mind. I didn't even think about doing something like that to my previous partners, but I was doing such a demeaning thing to my adoring mother. She raised me with such great care and love, and yet I felt euphoric while using her as my toilet.

I aimed it at her mouth again and filled it. Excess liquid poured out from the corners of her lips. She gulped down the accumulated pee in her mouth and opened it again to have more, and I provided it. I filled her mouth again before soaking her hair more and wetting her face further with the last drops.

But all good things, or rather divine things, must come to an end. The force of my pissing died down slowly and it was over eventually. My mother immediately took my hard cock after gulping down the piss I left in her mouth.

My mind was already numb with pleasure and the stimulation of her sucking didn't help. I leaned forward to touch the wall behind her to support myself with my hands. She hungrily sucked my cock after taking my copious piss, deep-throating it and swirling her tongue on my glans while rubbing my balls at the same time.

Her suction increased in force when I growled. Then I exploded in her throat, feeding her with jizz after my piss. My legs trembled as my semen flowed down her throat into her stomach. She practically made love with my cock while milking it to the last drop. She kissed and licked all around my shaft gently.

When she was done with it, she turned on the water. She started to wash me and herself using the shower head. Her hands traveled all around my body and maybe it wasn't such a good idea because my dick was awakened again.

"Hmm.. such a horny boy." She commented upon seeing my hard cock. "I love young ones."

"My balls are aching but I can't help it. You are irresistible." I replied and it was true.

It was as if my mother was created to please dicks. Her refined body was a thing that all men dreamed about. With her womanly curves and ample proportions along with her cock-hungry nature, she was a sex Goddess.

"Oh, are my sweet boy's balls in pain from fucking her mother?" She asked with her motherly tone. "But it can't be helped, baby. I can't stop myself from softening it when I see a hard cock."

She turned around and placed her hands on the wall. Her ass was directed at me. "There is still a hole you didn't claim, honey. Now be a good boy and fuck your mother's ass. Don't worry, baby. It's clean."

"You don't have to tell me twice." I replied and pushed my dick into her asshole.

Her pucker didn't resist and opened to accommodate my hard cock. It quickly enveloped my girth when the head went past into her rectum. I slammed my entire length into her after that, eliciting a gasp from her.

I slapped her ass hard with my hand. "You dirty slut. Your ass didn't even resist. How many other dicks have you tasted in your asshole, you whore?"

"Also hundreds, baby." She replied shamelessly.

My hands found her breasts. I used as leverage as I drove myself into my mother's ass. My balls were really in pain a little but I didn't stop. The pleasure far surpassed the pain.

"I wish... there was... another dick to use... my pussy." She managed to utter under my relentless assault. "Your mother loves... having two dick... inside her at the same time... honey."

Her lewd wish made me furious in a good way. I pounded my mother's ass with even more vigor. My balls hit her pussy with every thrust. How many men's balls beat the same spot before me? That woman was really going to make me go crazy.

"Actually... my ideal number is... three cocks... my mouth needs... one too... baby." She said to fuel her own son as she held her ass high to make his ass-fucking easier.

My right hand left her breast and got hold of her wet hair. I pulled it as my movements became more intense. The slapping sounds and her shrieks under my rough treatment reverberated all around us. She orgasmed again from her ass while letting her son let his frustrations out by making use of her asshole.

I fucked her for almost half an hour since that was going to be my fourth load in such a short span of time. I smashed her petite body all around the walls of the shower as she cummed over and over in my arms. I was using the last string of my strength. I desperately needed to cum inside her ass.

And I did. I thrust into her a few times more and exploded inside my mother's asshole. My jizz flooded her rectum as I struggled to stand on my feet. Then they gave up and I sat on the floor, taking her along with me. My softening dick was still inside her as she sat on my lap.

'I need to improve my stamina if I'm going to keep up with this woman.' I thought while playing with her soft tits and kissing her nape.