A Shocking Good Morning

Story Info
Eleanor wakes to a pleasant surprise.
715 words
3.87
5.2k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
clingwrap
clingwrap
19 Followers

Hi, author here.

First things first: this is a work of FANTASY, despite being inspired by a true story. It is not reality. Please don't try this at home. You might get yourself or others hurt.

Secondly, I kindly ask you to check the story tags, to decide whether this story might or might not suit your kinks. I realise this is not everyone's cup of tea.

And lastly, if you liked (or disliked) the story, please do write in the comments. I do read them, and constructive criticism is how we grow as writers. Thank you.

I hope you enjoy reading about Eleanor's wake-up call.

------------------------------------

Eleanor woke with a jolt.

Her thigh, making its acquaintance with the cattle prod, woke up first.

Her legs spasmed and curled involuntarily from the electric shock. Or they would, if they weren't restrained, the soft fabric cuffs around her ankles looping under the bed and round the posts, forcing them open.

Her mind finally came to, reality slowly replacing pleasant erotic dreams. Eleanor opened her eyes, but the world remained dark. She tried reaching for her blindfold, bringing her hands in from above her head, but rough jute ropes looped around her wrists stopped her.

She felt the double tip of the cattle prod on the bare skin of her stomach. Reflexively, her torso tried to wiggle out of the way. The soft bedding against her naked back felt incongruous against the threat on her front.

Zap! Another shock, just above her belly button.

Eleanor pulled her arms in, trying in vain to protect against the intruder. That is how she found out that the ropes were looped around the bedposts, and tied around her neck. Every pull is met with an equal and self-inflicted choke. It took her less than a minute to give in. Though her arms were starting to relax, she could feel her heart beating in her throat.

Zap! This time just below her belly button.

Eleanor couldn't help herself, and choked herself again with the ropes. This time she felt very self-conscious about the moisture in her vulva, and the fullness of her bladder.

"Matt?" She cried out.

The cattle prod returned to her stomach, this time without the electric shock. It very slowly traced a line going down.

"Matt?!?? Please answer me!"

The answer came in the shape of another shock. Eleanor could feel a droplet of moisture forming on her pussy. Meanwhile, the double tip of the cattle prod continued its slow, relentless march south, towards her crotch. Suppressing her shame, she called out again.

"Matt, stop it!! I need to pee...owww!" She cried, as another shock radiated through her torso, its epicenter barely centimeters above her pubis.

Zap! on the tip of her labia. Her body tightened again. The intruder slides further into her private folds. She already knew the destination.

"No no no NOOOOO!!!!" Eleanor cried, as the twin tips of the cattle prod laid either side of her obscenely engorged clit. She became tense with anticipation, her arms pulling on the ropes, her breathing shallow and hoarse. No longer a droplet, her pussy juice started to trickle on her taint.

Ellie stood right on the edge, wishing for a finger or three to rub her off in a dignified manner. None came.

Zap! The shock went right across her clit. Ellie felt her legs curl, and teardrops forming in her eyes.

Zap! Ellie felt her urethral sphincter getting weak. She could feel a warm flow starting across her pussy.

"Matt..." she called weakly, "I'm..."

Zap!

She surrendered control of her bladder, and wet the bed. Eleanor pulled tightly on the ropes, and felt the rough texture digging into the sensitive skin around her neck. In ecstasy, her mouth opened into a scream, but hardly any sound came out.

...

It took two long minutes for her to come down from her sexual high. Her lover helped loosen the loops around her neck. It was her first human contact of the day.

Her lover stood up and threw the curtains open. Still in her bondage and blindfold, Eleanor welcomed the morning summer sun on her skin. She even thought she heard the gentle breeze across the hedges. Finally, he broke his silence.

"I'll go get coffee," he said.

clingwrap
clingwrap
19 Followers