A Shopping "Trip" Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alex heard a wolf whistle from behind him and froze. "FUCK!" he thought to himself and grabbed his jeans, holding them up to cover himself.

"Oh sweetie, it's too late for that. I've seen it all." Cassie said coyly. "You have a nice ass, so cute, and pink is definitely your color."

"Cassie?" Alex was shocked that she was here. "What are you doing here?"

"Looking for you, stud." She spoke confidently, knowing she had the upper hand. "and enjoying the show."

"Yeah, well, playtimes over; it's time for you to leave before I call security." Alex's embarrassment was replaced with anger.

"Oh, I don't think so, stud." This time her tone was more sarcastic, even threatening. She held up her phone to let him know she had video evidence and let him know she was in charge.

"I don't care what you saw. No one will believe you. So just get the fuck out." He shouted, his voice echoed through the room.

"I don't think so," Cassie said, walking to him. She held up her phone, showing him the picture of him in a thong. "You don't want the team to see this. What would that do to your draft stock? She paused. "Well, stud? Should I get the fuck out and post these pictures. or do you wanna play ball?" Her voice was sweet, but she was mocking him. "You take care of me, and I'll delete the pics. Deal?" She pulled up her skirt and patted her pussy through her panties.

The gravity of the situation came fully into focus for Alex. She had pictures, she was in control, and he was fucked. "What do you want, Cassie." He asked, defeated.

Cassie grabbed the jeans and looked Alex up and down. "Well, honey, I want it all."

Dropping to her knees, she fished his now flaccid prick out of the panties and started licking and sucking it. Within seconds it was back to rock hard, and Cassie, surprised by his size, gagged as it sprang to attention and poked the back of her throat. Alex held back a smile, he was going to give her what she wanted, but he wasn't going to be dominated by her. He was QB1, and he was in charge. He began face fucking her with a fury. He held her head and forced his cock down her throat, choking her with his load as he came. Cassie sputtered and coughed as the sperm spilled out her mouth and nostrils. Alex may have thought it was funny, but she didn't, and whatever the fuck he thought, he wasn't the alpha here.

"You think you're cute, you fucking prick!" She yelled angrily. "Get your panty-wearing ass on the ground!" Alex got on his knees and stared at her. "I said on the ground, not on your knees. Lay down on your back bitch."

Alex thought about defying her, just grabbing her and stuffing his big cock in her cunt and fucking the shit out of her, but her tone didn't leave much wiggle room. He laid down, and she squatted over his face. She pulled her panties to the side and lowered her cunt to his mouth. "Stick out your tongue, stud." Each time she used the word, it was condescending as if it were an insult. Stud suddenly meant weak effeminate. She started rocking back and forth, slowly gliding her wet, hot slit across his tongue.

Alex was surprised at how good she tasted, like honey with strawberry and vanilla. As much as he wanted to dislike this, to hate it in spite, he couldn't. He started to really get into it. Her scent was intoxicating, and the taste was damn near addictive. He put his hand on her hips and brought her closer, and Cassie moaned loudly as he flicked his tongue across her clit. She increased her range of motion, and soon he was not only licking from her clit to her slit but also her asshole. Although he hadn't eaten ass before, he wasn't put off by it.

In contrast to her sweet pussy, it was bitter and musty but not repulsive. Cassie seemed to really enjoy it, squealing with delight each time his tongue grazed his tight little pucker. Time both stood still and flew by as she ground her cunt and asshole into him. He held her hips tight, and tongue fucked her, alternating between her cunt and ass. His tongue probing her inner depths. She was moaning so much, it was hard to tell which she preferred until she sat her ass on his mouth. He reached up and started fingering her clit as his tongue darted in and out of her butthole.

Cassie placed her hands on his head and started to tremble and then convulse. "That's it, oh yeah fuck me with your tongue. Oh my god, you're going to make me cum! Eat my ass, eat my nasty slut ass!" She came squirting all over his face. Finally, she collapsed, rolling off of him, out of breath.

Alex got up and grabbed his jeans, leaving her there satisfied. As he bet down to grab his shoes, he felt a hand on his ass. "Not so fast, stud. Where do you think you're going?" Cassie's voice was breathy and lower but still commanding.

"I'm going home. You got what you wanted." He spoke with a gruff tone, wanting to let her know he wasn't enjoying this. But that wasn't really true, and his raging hard-on was evidence of that.

"Oh babe, that's not even half of it." She reached around to grab his prick through his jeans, and it throbbed in her hand. "I want this, and it feels like you do too."

to be continued

12