All Comments on 'A Short Peg'

by TheSoaringCrow

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
lc69hunterlc69hunterabout 1 month ago

pegging can be a fun reversal in the bedroom

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Terrible

DessertmanDessertmanabout 1 month ago

I am looking forward to being pegged by my chinese wife when she returns from visiting her family.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Like the story pretty good but what is he doing for her pleasure? Great sex is not a one way street.

SaltySurpriseSaltySurpriseabout 1 month ago

To annon why terrible?

As a man 58 and have been pegged many times and love my wife more today than ever and too the other annon he will be doing everything he can to pleasure his wife as the love he will have for her allowing him the sensation of having something shoved up his ass which is obviously his kink as they both said it is a monogamous relationship from the outset.

Darren

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

This story should be in Erotic Couplings, or maybe Gay Male. Just because there is a married couple in the story Does Not make it a Loving Wives story. There is no issue with the success or failure of the marriage. Just a guy who enjoys cock up his ass. What has being married or not got to do with a bung lover? Probably a really hot exciting story for the right group of readers. Get a clue.

linzerwolflinzerwolfabout 1 month ago

Awesome description of getting pegged. My wife is doing this for me too, and it's the most erotica thing you can imagine. You have written this perfect!

TheSoaringCrowTheSoaringCrowabout 1 month agoAuthor

Hi everyone! I'm just going to post this here: "Married extra-marital fun: swinging, sharing & more." This is straight from Literotica's description of the Loving Wives category. Just a reminder that it doesn't state anything about unfaithfulness, adultery, revenge, humiliation, or abuse. I feel as though many of the stories posted in this category are posted here ironically, because there is usually nothing loving about it. Food for thought. Thank you to those who enjoyed this short! Take care!

TYWhore4LifeTYWhore4Lifeabout 1 month ago

I loved your story and grateful you described in detail how it made you feel. I am sure your wife enjoyed pegging you as much as you enjoy being pegged.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Epilogue: Hubby may be monogamies but Petra brings home her stud boyfriend next week. He has an 8 inch cock and knows how to put sissy wimp cucks in their place. Henry is now her sissy bitch boi who serves her and his new big cocked master. Henry cries and cries while Petra just laughs and laughs at the loser.

26thNC26thNC17 days ago

What kind of pussy lets some bitch shove a broomstick up his ass?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTheSoaringCrow@TheSoaringCrow
Hello there! I am super excited to take the plunge back into writing erotica/erotic fan fiction. I haven't written the like since I was in high school over a decade ago, so please forgive me if my stories seem amateur at this time. I am a big fan, and supporter, of erotica, ma...