The Heart Never Waits

Story Info
A Cuck finds his Balls and takes back his Manhood
10.9k words
4.06
49.4k
122
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CindyTV
CindyTV
1,931 Followers

This story is about a loving husband (a cuck), who finally found his balls, and transformed himself into a real man. I'm certain that this story will anger the feminist, most women, and every cuckold out there. There are some twists and turns, some sex, and an unexpected ending. Sorry, no burn, no revenge or any of my usual 'Over the Top,' segments. Just a twisted love story, with a happy ending.

Thanks to @OffRoadDiesel and @Saddletramp1956 for their help with this story.

The Heart that Never Waits

(Freed from being Cucked)

By Cindy Johnson @CindyTv

Valentines Day

I stood there holding flowers and a box of chocolates when I saw my beautiful, sexy wife standing in our hallway. "My god, you look amazing. That's the sexiest dress I've ever seen. Is it new? Our dinner reservations are not for another hour, so I'll take a shower and be ready in 30 minutes."

"Baby, wait a second. Something came up, and there's been a change of plans."

"Really, where are we going?"

"Well, I'm going to meet David tonight."

Allow me to catch you up. Six months ago, my amazing wife Kara, whom I adored, brought up the idea of having sex with another man. I know what you're thinking — kick the cheating slut out. But no, at the time, I was a man in love, wanting to give my loving wife whatever she wanted. Yeah, I was a wimp and became her cuck, but there's much more to the story.

I loved Kara, and even though she was not an enthusiastic lover, our time together was supernatural. I mean, I loved being with her, and I felt complete when we were together. No other woman made me feel this way. I put her on a pedestal and would do whatever made her happy.

Somehow, she convinced me that she wanted to enhance our sex life, and because she knew she was not great in the sack, she wanted to make herself more sexual for our relationship. She explained that her girlfriends met this guy who taught them things and spiced up their sex lives with their husbands. She wanted to go to this guy one time to help her overcome her sex issues. I know, I'm an idiot, a cuck, whatever the title, I deserved it. She talked about it all the time, and for the life of me, I don't know why, but I agreed and gave her a hall pass for one time. I had rules, though. No kissing, just sex, of course, a condom, and no more than one hour alone. She agreed, and it happened.

Truth be told, I was upset and angry with myself, but when she came back to me, our sexual life exploded, and overnight she became a dynamo in bed. It appeared her hall pass opened up something I was unable to achieve. After a few weeks, we continued to have amazing sex, and I forgot all about that hall pass. Then things slowed down a little, and one night she said her friend David wanted to have another go with her. She said it could help ignite our sex again. Yes, I was cuck and let her go, with the same rules in place. In my mind, if he was wearing a condom and just fucking her, there was no harm if it helped our sexual life.

Well, this turned into a monthly hall pass, which escalated to a weekly meet and greet. To her credit, she was discreet, and we didn't discuss it and just enjoyed the greatest sex between us. Somehow, I suppressed my feelings of jealousy, anger, and angst by telling myself that if I didn't know about it, I could live with it once a week. I know what you're thinking, and as I think back, I'm thinking the same thing. A fucking pussy, a wimp cuckold that can't control his wife and was less of a man than her lover - and you would be 100% correct. But there is much more to this story...

Back to where we started...

Standing there, confused with the flowers and chocolates in my hand, I asked:

"Really, where are we going?"

"Well, I'm going to meet David tonight."

"What are you talking about? It's Valentine's Day, and we've planned this for weeks. What do you mean you're going to meet David tonight?"

"Relax, baby. I changed our reservations for our Valentine's dinner to Saturday night. You see, I found out this afternoon that David's parents are in town for one night, and he asked me to go to dinner with them because they wanted to meet me."

A wave of angst, jealousy, and pain washed over my entire being after hearing those words. I looked at my loving wife with a shocked expression and asked the question I didn't want to know the answer to.

"His parents? Wait, you're not wearing your wedding rings? You're wearing the sexiest outfit I've ever seen and ditching me for him? What's going on, Kara? Am I losing you to David? Is that what this is about?"

She violently shook her head and said, "Of course not, baby, just the opposite. I just owe him a favor. You see, David thinks we're going to be together; I think he's falling in love with me, and he may have told his parents that we're an item. Obviously, I can't be wearing my wedding rings in front of them if they think we're dating. It's just for tonight; no big deal. I'll make it up to you on Saturday when we celebrate our special Valentine's Day. I promise."

"Holy Hell, Kara! You can't do this to me! This goes against all the rules we've set up, not to mention the way you sprung this on me at the last minute — it's disrespectful and humiliating. All of this tells me there's more going on between you two than you've told me."

"Kara, this thing of yours started as a one-time event that I stupidly agreed to, and now it's become a nightmare. I loved you so much that I allowed you to be with him because you convinced me it was going to help our sex life. Yes, our sex life improved, and I've been happy, but you continued to break the rules and push things."

My wife was now looking at the floor as I continued, "The one-time thing turned into a once-a-month meetup, and you explained it would further help our sex life. Then it became a weekly thing. Then you forgot the condoms and broke my biggest rule. Now you're breaking our date on our special night to be with him. You're even meeting his parents and pretending to be his girlfriend, and to top it all off, you stopped wearing your wedding rings to show the world you don't belong to me anymore." My anger had taken over, and she saw my pain when she finally looked up into my eyes. Just then, David pulled into the driveway, and his horn announced his arrival.

With all the horrible feelings racing through my body, I threw the flowers and chocolates at her feet, turned my back to her, and said, "Go, be with him; leave me to be alone on Valentine's Day. Just leave, but I may not be here when you get back."

"No, no, no, Josh, don't say that. I love you, and only you, but I have to do this for David. I feel like I owe it to him for everything he's done for us. And I would never leave you alone after I broke our date. My sister, Karen, is coming over to keep you company so you won't be alone."

"Goodbye Kara." I turned and left her standing there alone to make a decision about marriage and our future together. She stood there with her mouth open, not sure what to do when the horn beeped again. Unfortunately, she made the wrong decision and walked out the door.

David was walking up the drive as Kara came out of the house. "Oh man, you look amazing in that dress. What's wrong? It looks like you're going to cry."

"Let's just go, and I'll tell you in the car."

Chapter 2: Josh takes action

Josh heard them drive away as he packed his bags and decided she had finally gone too far. He sacrificed his manhood for her sexual needs, and she took advantage of his love, and now she is out with another man. Angry at himself for allowing this, he knew he was equally to blame, but he finally reached his breaking point and knew that he could not live with the disrespect any longer.

As he drove aimlessly on that dark, gloomy night, he contemplated his future. There was no way he could go back to being a cuck and letting the woman he loved be emotionally and sexually tied to another man. He had enough money and skills to make a new start somewhere else, so he turned the car south and went about starting his new life.

During a rest stop, he used the banking application on his phone and split their funds. He would pay the bills for the next 90 days until the house sold. His friend from college was an attorney, and he would give him the power of attorney to close on the home as he would not be available. Divorce papers would be sent to Kara, and he would just disappear and start a new life. At 32, he was still young enough to start again.

Chapter 3: David and Kara

On the way to dinner, David was concerned and asked Kara what was wrong. "Sweetheart, what's wrong? Why are you so upset? Did something happen between you and Josh?"

Kara spoke in a whisper, "He's really upset about tonight. Since this was a last-minute thing, I didn't have a chance to explain it to him until he came home. When he saw how I was dressed and then told him I was going to be with you and not him, well, he's really hurt. I should have stayed with him, but I promised you I'd do this for you tonight. You've helped me so much over the last six months; I felt like I owed it to you, but I should have stayed with Josh. I made a big mistake. Can you please take me back to my house?'

"Kara, my parents are anxious to meet you, and I've told them all about you, and I really appreciate you doing this. Please keep your promise. I'm sure Josh will understand after you explain it to him."

"Yes, that's another thing. When he noticed I wasn't wearing my wedding rings, it sent him over the edge. He's really hurt, and he thinks I've betrayed him and left him for you. I'll do this for you tonight, but David, after tonight we need to cool it for a while. I don't know if we'll be together again, but I have to make it up to Josh."

"Kara, why don't you leave him and be with me? I'll marry you. You know I love you. My parents will love you, and we'll make a great couple."

"David, I love what you did for me, and I like being with you, but I don't love you. I love my husband, and I can't imagine not being with him. What you and I have is only about sex, and perhaps some sex therapy for me, but nothing more. I'm sorry if you got the wrong idea, but there will never be an us; my heart belongs to Josh."

Chapter 4: Karen Arrives

Kara's sister, Karen, pulled into the driveway as Josh was driving away. She wasn't sure what was happening, and after nobody answered the doorbell, she used her key to enter their home. It was empty, and she noticed Josh's things and luggage on the floor. This didn't look good, and she called Kara.

As they were pulling up to the valet, Kara's phone rang. "Karen, are you at the house? Is Josh OK? He was upset when I left."

"Kara, he was driving away when I got here, and his closet is empty. I think he left. What's going on?"

Kara felt a wave of regret rush over her and needed to get back home. She decided to meet the parents, come up with something, and try to depart as gracefully as possible.

Chapter 5: Dinner with His Parents

At dinner, David's parents were typical parents. They were polite, wanted to know all about Kara, and asked about her past. David's mom finally turned to David and asked him when he was going to put a ring on this lovely girl's finger and give them grandchildren.

David avoided the question but told them how wonderful Kara was and how much they enjoyed being together. When his parents told him again to marry the girl, her emotions overtook her, and she excused herself as she went to the ladies room. Finally alone, she called Josh and left more messages, apologizing for her stupid decision to go on this date, and begged him to call her. She wanted to come home and be with him, and she would never be with David again. She pleaded and sent several text messages that all went unanswered. She was starting to panic, as Josh had never been like this before. He always gave into her desires and proved it by allowing her to take another lover for her own needs. He was always so loving and generous, but now he was hurt and not answering her calls. She had a bad feeling, and when she went back to the table, she begged to leave.

"I'm so sorry; I'm not feeling well. David, I'll call an Uber, and you can stay with your parents. I don't want to ruin your evening."

David's mom was understanding and gave her a motherly hug. "Feel better, dear, and come visit us with David at our beach house in Florida. We would love to get to know you better."

Her comments sent chills down Kara's spine as she realized the extent of her actions and how many people they were now impacting. David was in love with her; his parents wanted her to marry David; she destroyed Josh by her ridiculous actions; and now she was scared to death that she may have lost the only man she'd ever loved, all for the wrong reasons.

When the Uber dropped her off, she ran into Karen's arms, sobbing. "Oh, Karen, I think I really screwed up this time. I pushed things too far and hurt poor Josh. I saw it in his eyes when I wasn't wearing my rings and was breaking our date. I've never seen him so upset, and it's all my fault. I just had to do this stupid thing, and it got carried away."

"What did you do? I thought you were ending this ridiculous game you've been playing. Why are you dressed like this? I mean, you look amazing, but that is not what you should be wearing for a breakup. Did Josh see you like this? Tell me what happened. I want the whole story."

"I told you that David was helping me with my insecurities, and I've been seeing him once a week. Josh has been so understanding, and I'm careful to keep it low-key. I only see him for an hour or so before Josh gets home, and we don't even discuss it. I make sure to shower and that there's no evidence of my time with David; even though Josh knows we're meeting once a week, he never knows when or where and acts like it never happens."

Between tears, she continued, "We had dinner reservations at Malio's, and I guess Josh was looking forward to tonight. My sweet man came home with flowers and chocolates for me, and I didn't even consider his feelings. He was so excited to see me dressed like this, but he was crushed when I told him I wasn't dressed like this for him and that I was going to be with David and his parents tonight."

"Wait! You had Valentine's Day plans with your husband, and you broke your date to be with David? And what do you mean, 'his parents'?"

"Karen, David has been so understanding and helpful. I mean, I feel so much more confident in bed with Josh now, thanks to David. Because of that, I felt like I owed him this when he told me his parents were in town for one night and wanted to meet me. I tried to tell Josh that I changed our reservations to Saturday night, and everything would be fine."

"Wow! Kara, you've taken this crazy thing way too far, and I completely understand why Josh is angry. Think about it. You're wearing this sexy dress, breaking your date with him to be with your boy toy, and being introduced to his parents. Why would David want you to meet his parents if you were breaking up with him? It doesn't make any sense."

"Well, David kind of has a crush on me, and he told his parents I was his girlfriend. They wanted to meet me, and David asked to play along. He asked me not to wear my wedding rings because that would look bad with his parents."

"Holy crap. Did Josh know why you took off your rings?"

"Yeah, and that's when I think he lost it. When David pulled into the driveway and beeped his horn, Josh turned from me and told me to leave, and he might not be here when I get back. I didn't even have time to tell Josh that I was ending it with David tonight. Once he saw me in this dress without my rings, he wanted nothing to do with me. I did break it off with David tonight, and I just want to be with Josh."

"Why did you start this ridiculous affair? I mean, Josh is a great husband, good-looking, and, from what I can tell, a great catch. Why would you want to screw that up? Did David have a big cock, or was Josh a bad lover?

"God no, just the opposite. Josh was too big, and it hurt when we had sex. He wanted me to do things I was too embarrassed to do, you know, oral sex and stuff. I was kind of a prude, and I knew that Josh wasn't satisfied with my sexual performance, but the poor dear loved me so much and let me do this. I was told by some of the girls at work that David is so talented and knows so much about sex that I wanted to learn to be better for Josh."

Karen just looked at her sister, totally confused, as kara continued, "Honesty, I learned a lot from David, and our sex did get much better. I was now able to take Josh without pain; I was now sucking his big cock, and I know he was happy; in fact, it was so good that Josh let me continue with David as long as he didn't know and I never mentioned it. But last week, he saw my panties in the laundry basket full of David's cum. We didn't use condoms that one time, and David lost it. He was so angry and upset with me. Things got crazy, and he wouldn't even talk to me. Josh was upset that I broke his main rule. Since that night, I decided it was over with David, and I wasn't going to see him again. I told Josh I was done with David and apologized for breaking his main rule. He finally settled down and was looking forward to reconnecting tonight."

"That's when David called and guilted me into this one date, and I planned on letting him know to never call me again. So, I got dressed, and he saw me leaving to be with David. After all that happened, well, you know the rest. Tonight was supposed to be the end of my sex education classes, and reigniting my commitment to Josh."

Karen was looking at her sister like you would look at a crazy lady who had escaped from an asylum. She heard every word her sister said, but was flabbergasted and just stood there with her mouth open, hoping this was all a big joke.

Nervous and excited, Kara continued, "I have to find him; what can we do? Can you call him for me on your phone? He's not taking my calls, and maybe he'll answer your phone."

Chapter 6: The Phone Call

"Josh, are you OK?"

"Hello Karen, what do you want?

"Josh, Kara is standing here with me and is really worried. She left David and came home to you, but you're not here. Can you come back home?"

"No, Karen, I can't. I asked her not to go, but when I saw that she removed her rings, she ended things between us. I'm leaving, and I have no plans on letting anyone know where I am. My attorney will handle things from now on, and if I am needed, she can contact me through him."

"Josh, don't do this. I know you love her, and my god, she can't live without you. Don't leave her like this; give her a chance to explain, and let her make it up to you."

"Too late, Karen. She created this mess, and now she can live with it. Besides, now that I'm out of the way, she's free to be with David. I've always liked you, Karen, and I'll miss you. Have a good life." The call was disconnected.

Hearing the conversation, Kara cried out, "I've lost him. I love him so much, but I got too wrapped up in this crazy scheme I created. I really thought my meetings with David were for Josh's benefit. What have I done? If only Josh had stopped it from happening in the first place and not given into my requests to do this. Why did he have to be so damn loving and giving? Yes, David was fun and a great distraction from life, but I never loved him, and he was not half the man Josh was. I'll never find another man like Josh, and I just have to get him back."

CindyTV
CindyTV
1,931 Followers