A short stay in Bed & Breakfast

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He felt a bit 'what is now going wrong with her?' which she noticed on his body language and expression.

"No, don't be scared, I am single, have no criminal record and never cheated on any man or boyfriend."

Then she talked slowly, almost flustered.

"But in one occasion a friend of mine had drunk too much to drive so I offered her to stay with me and we ended up naked in bed, touching and kissing."

"Her??"

"Yes it was a woman. I am absolutely not lesbian or bi, but this was a once in a lifetime experience with a woman and don't regret it. We kissed passionately, fondled each others tits and slept naked together and both orgasmed".

This idea even aroused Jay.

"Great you have had that."

Margaret: "But now I've been without intimacy for over a year and sometimes I help myself, but that I consider as a workaround."

She got a sun lounger with pillows on her terrace. It had just enough space for two so they were lying beside each other. He put his hands on her upper leg and carressed while they started kissing intensely while he slid one hand under her top and feeling her tits.

"I know you like them and I like your fondling".

Then she sat upright, took off her top and he had a view of her gorgeous tits.

"Of course I like them, and, most importantly, your person!" he said.

"Please fondle and squeeze my nipples".

He started to cup her tits and then squeezing and pinching her nipples, first carefully.

"Harder"

"But that hurts?"

"Maybe but it arouses me even more" while he squeezed her nipples and she started to moan.

"Lick my nipples" she said which he did, first gently but she said, almost commandingly.

"Suck harder, I want to feel your teeth". He almost bit her, and she moaned and even started to scream a little bit.

"That feels awesome, arousal really cancels out the pain" she said. She was feeling wet down under and she grabbed his hand and put it under her pantyless skirt down under and felt she was soaking wet. He understood the hint and started fingering her while his mouth was sucking her nipples. She felt a strong wave and got an awesome orgasm and screamed it out.

"You did it very well, you are a really good lover and I still very aroused now".

Then she said: "I have an idea. Would you mind to move to another room tonight?"

He as astonished that she asked this question right now they were starting making love.

"You only have one guest accomodation where I stay now?"

"No, a special one, look, I never offered to guests" and she grabbed his hand and led him through her house and ended in her master bedroom. She had only her skirt on and he enjoyed her bouncing bare tits while she walked.

"Your master bedroom, really? You are sure? Or do you sleep elsewhere?"

"No, of course not, unless you snore. And any clothing or pajamas are not allowed".

"No, I don't snore and with a nice woman beside me and it is no problem for me to be naked".

"You can take your stuff in my house as well, so your room is checked out, you can enter it from here that is the flip side of the door labeled 'private' in your room."

She unlocked that door and he got his stuff and put most of it in the hallway.

"You look nice with only a skirt on and bare breasts".

"Thank you, can you also take off your t shirt?"

He did and they both sat outside again, now both half-naked. Nobody could see them. She got a drink for both of them and came back with the drinks and a deck of cards.

Margaret: "Playing this card game?"

"Yes that is nice".

"The person who loses should take off a piece of clothes." she said.

They played the card game and finally she won.

"Take off your shorts" she said so only his boxers were on.

"Another game" he said.

This time she was about to win, but finally he won.

"Take off your skirt" what she did and she was completely naked and he liked she was shaved down under.

She said: "You had two pieces on and I only one so that is unfair."

"Really"? But he took off his boxers and was naked now and his dick was grown as well.

They went inside and went together on the sofa. She had an idea and proposed to play a scrabble board game in her living room what he considered as a good idea.

"We already are too much behind our screens and watching a luminous screen before sleeping is not a good idea" he said. So they played the game and she said:

"It is really enjoying and feeling free to be naked together without immediately having sex. This feels very intimate. The winner of this game is in control when we make love again."

"Agreed" he said.

After the game they went to bed, she grabbed his hand and led him to the bedroom.

She then said: "I've won the scrabble game, so lie on your back"

She started to give him lots of kisses all over his body but evading his erect manhood. After caressing him she straddled around his head which was between her thighs. She bent forward and said

"Lick and suck my nipples" what he did and she started to moan. She then held her pussy above his face and said "Lick me". They both got very aroused. She got a strong orgasm of which she screamed. Then she took a condom and started to ride him while fingering herself and commanding him "Grab my tits" where he squeezed her nipples she orgasmed again and he shortly later.

They were well satisfied and slept well that night without further sexual actions.

The following morning he woke up and was amazed that he was in a nice room and a beautiful naked woman lying beside him. Shortly after she woke up and they had a short kiss and she said : "I am going to prepare breakfast"

"Then I have to pay you ten dollars as it is not included" he joked.

"Having a nice handsome and sexy man here is worth much more than ten bucks".

She went to the bathroom and he heard her later in the kitchen. He refreshed in the bathroom and took on his boxer and t shirt and went to the kitchen where she was frying eggs, in an apron over her naked body, a very sexy view. Finally they had breakfast and he enjoyed seeing her tits partially above her apron.

Finally they dressed and spent that Saturday and weekend together with hiking around and enjoying nature and wanted to see each other the next weekend.

12