A Short Story - A Fantasy

Story Info
My girlfriends fantasy.
757 words
6.2k
3
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Yesok1
Yesok1
490 Followers

"Do you want to hear my fantasy?"

My eyes widen, and my hand runs up her naked thigh and stops short of her lacy briefs.

"Ok!"

"Who is your celebrity crush?"

I laugh. "You know who."

She giggles.

"Imagine her, standing there. As naked as the day she was born."

I smile and look to the side of the bed, to where she points with her eyes.

"Hmm, what do you think her pussy is like?"

"Waxed, she's an A star sleb."

"Ok, what's her pussy actually like?"

"Oh..." I glance at my girl's crotch and think. "I'd say it's big, bulging with beautiful lips, her clit reacts to a single touch."

She grins, "Ooh, nice, don't get carried away. She has nice tits too."

"I'd squeeze them gently, I'd rub her..."

"Stop! This is MY fantasy. You'd sit there."

"What, in the chair?"

"Yep. Your hands on your knees, watching me from over there, naked. You can watch me kissing her between her legs, listening to her moaning and holding my head. My tongue flicks through those pussy lips. She's juicy and tastes so good. You watch, and I play with her clit, you're right, it is responsive as my fingers rub it, gently. I press and it appears from behind its hood."

I hold my girlfriend's hand and play with her fingers. My mind pictures it all, sitting in my role as a cuckold in the corner of the room.

"I lick and suck her clit. I hold it between my lips as I flick it with my tongue." She sticks it out. Her tongue looks small and soft and the tip rounds nicely.

"Oh, she's wet. She drools, I can feel it coating my chin, and my fingers are slick. Her smell is sharp, it is bitter, I can't help but lick her lips harder, my tongue draws a pattern on those pink, wet lips. My finger moves slowly around her cunt..."

"Oh, say that word again."

"Cunt."

I go to kiss her but she pushes me back.

"Stop, listen."

My hand runs over her crotch, it's warm and damp as my thumb moves back and forth over her pussy.

"Her cunt..." Her eyes widen and she smiles emphasising the word for me. "...is tight, but my finger is in. I hold it... Oh. Can you hear that?"

She pauses and cocks her head. "She moans, whimpers, and sighs more loudly, it's a soft low tone as I slide my finger slowly into her. I suck her clit gently and tongue her so steadily. My Finger, it glides...in... and... out... in... and... out. She likes it, she holds my head as I finger fuck her. She loves it. I thought she was wet already, but now she is pooling. I keep a finger in her, I've found her spot, and my fingertip softly taps and circles her bobbly surface, she's in heaven. I break from her clutches, and look at you on the chair, watching us. Do you want to taste her?"

I nod, I can't speak, I want to know what comes next as I play with her, rubbing her, her hips move as she tells her story, and my thumb presses her. I'm enthralled and so turned on. "Yes, I want to taste her."

"You can stand next to her, I bring her onto the bed, pulling her by my finger in her delectable hole. She kneels over me, and I lie under her, her tits in my face, I suck them, they're soft. I push my face between them as I fuck her with my finger.

"You, your allowed on the bed now, as you watch her come for me. You're jealous, you know how she comes, you know how I make you come, you want it, you want your turn. Well, I slide up the bed and give her my... cunt. Her tongue, oh wow.

"You, you can kiss me, and clean my face. You squeeze my tits as she starts on me. She's good. She doesn't use her fingers, she's a tongue expert, and her hands hold my legs spread. I feel her breath on me, I shiver as it hits the saliva drying on me. You join her between my legs. I watch you anticipating your turn to lick me, my cunt. You can kiss her, I like to watch you kiss her, but not too long. You both enjoy it, between my legs kissing. She spreads my lips, and ooh, her finger drives into my cunt. Oh!"

Yesok1
Yesok1
490 Followers
  • COMMENTS
4 Comments
Leroi123Leroi123about 1 year ago

So erotic that I forgot to breathe!

AimEnigmaClickAimEnigmaClickabout 1 year ago

Great job. Keep it up. Write more please :)

MigbirdMigbirdabout 1 year ago

momentarily lost for words — simply enjoyed the erotically charged, easily visualized scene you created; skimmed over pieces/lines again to sustain feeling.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

The Package Afternoon delight & a proposal surprise.in Erotic Couplings
The Other Lisa Two women, their lives inextricably entwined, bound by fate.in Lesbian Sex
Galentine's Day Jess gives her BFF the Valentine's Day she deserves.in Lesbian Sex
On the Simplicity of Words Two childhood friends reunite and rediscover one another.in Lesbian Sex
Grumpy Old Ladies Twenty years of petty bickering finally pays off.in Lesbian Sex
More Stories