The Package

Story Info
Afternoon delight & a proposal surprise.
1.4k words
4.56
7.5k
9
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Anna happened to be standing where she could see out of the front window. She saw her boyfriend, Josh, walking briskly down the path towards the bungalow they shared. A broad smile spread across her face.

She'd had a fantasy of taking him with a quickie when he came home for lunch for quite some time. The only problem was, he was usually so busy at the studio that he never came home for lunch. Until today. She was already moist thinking about it.

She swung open the front door, and before he could say anything, grabbed his hand and began dragging him towards the bedroom, the lust in her eyes apparent.

He tried to protest, "Wait... no... you don't understand..."

Anna knew he would do this. He loved sex as much as anyone, but he was dedicated to his work. If he had come home, it was likely only for a moment. But she was determined.

She placed her finger to her lips, "Hush. No talking. We won't take long... and I WANT this." She knew he could not deny her.

He managed to drop a small package he held on the dining room table as she rushed him to her destination.

Standing next to the bed, "You don't understand, we can't..."

He stopped talking as her lips engulfed his shaft, bringing him almost instantly to erection. "Oh, god..."

She continued to work his manhood as she pushed his pants and boxers down and guided him out of them altogether. Then she reached up and ripped the buttons from his button up shirt, pulling it from his shoulders.

He was beyond protest now. He stood her up, pulled her top over her head, unfastened her bra, then grasped her panties, ripping them from her body.

She liked it. "Oh, fuck yeah!"

He picked her up and threw her bodily onto the bed on her back. She screeched gleefully. This is exactly what she wanted.

She was surprised by his next move. It deviated from what she expected, not that she was complaining.

Rather than climbing onto the bed and ramming his burgeoning cock into her, he dropped to his knees beside the bed. Grabbing her hips he dragged her to the edge of the bed, and buried his face between her thighs. He devoured her, focused on her needs rather than his own. She could get used to this!

"Oh, gawd, baby, yes! Thank you! Fuck!"

He alternated between suckling her thighs, tracing her labia with his pointed tongue, darting his tongue inside of her, sucking her labia and her clit into his mouth, bathing her clit with his soft, flattened tongue, and writing the alphabet across her clit with his pointed tongue. All the while his hands roamed her hips, abdomen and breasts, caressing gently and tweaking her nipples.

Anne was on sensory overload. She moaned and sighed, pushed up into his face and squirmed on the bed. Finally it sent her over the top. She latched her hands tightly to his hair, closed her thighs around his head and her hips seemed to levitate off of the bed as she screamed in orgasmic release. He managed to maintain his mouth over her sex, lashing her clit, causing her orgasms to continue unabated.

When she finally finished her series of orgasms and fell back to the bed, gasping, he slowly moved up her body, kissing tenderly as he moved. When the path of kisses led to her mouth, he kissed her softly. He maintained the kiss as he ever so slowly pressed his manhood into her womanhood, until they felt their pubis meet.

There he stopped. He remained fully buried within her as he kissed and suckled her breasts, and lightly caressed her with his fingertips.

When she sighed and began pushing her sex against him, signaling she had recovered from her release and was ready for more, he surprised her.

Normally he would not be able to resist the soft warmth of her center and would begin plunging into her repeatedly until he reached his own orgasm, hopefully lasting long enough to take her with him.

But not this time. He slowly... very slowly, withdrew from her, ignoring her pouty protest and her body following his cock, trying to keep it.

He slid back down her body, and returned his oral attentions to her needy clit. Not only did it feel wonderful, but she felt like a queen... he had foregone his own pleasure to concentrate solely on her. He was not finished surprising her, though. He gently inserted two fingers within her and began massaging her G-spot while simultaneously lashing her clit with his tongue.

"OMFG!" She didn't know where he had learned this, but she was thankful he had.

She was thrashing about uncontrollably, crying out, begging him not to stop. He wrapped his other arm around her midsection so he could maintain contact as her orgasms overtook her. "Ayeeeeeaaaauuugh!"

She experienced another first as she came so hard she ejaculated, filling his mouth, covering his face. The neighbors could clearly hear her screams now.

Before she could recover, he quickly moved back up her body, re-entered her, and began pounding her without mercy. She was already highly sensitized, and his phallus drove her to ecstatic delerium.

She was going from orgasm to waves of orgasms until at long last he joined her, growling with intense release and filling her with his seed. She was apoplectic, digging her fingernails into his back, leaving long gouges in his flesh.

She thought surely it was over, but she was wrong. He lowered back down her body. Then, lapping and sucking, he cleaned her of the mess he had made. By the time he was finished, she enjoyed one last mild orgasm courtesy of his tongue.

They basked together in the afterglow. Eventually he said he had to go. She retrieved a clean, intact shirt for him from the closet and helped him dress.

She remained nude as she leaned up to kiss him, thanking him for such wonderful loving.

He kissed her shoulders, her breasts, then knelt to kiss her tummy and her sex again. The he stood and met her lips. "You are magnificent, and you deserve to be loved like this. Always... always demand it."

Wow. She loved him already. But now she was smitten.

When Josh arrived home that evening, late from work as usual, she met him at the door still naked and gave him a big kiss. She took his brief case and his jacket, and went to put them away.

When she returned, she was surprised to find him kneeling before her, holding a small, opened ring box which he had quickly retrieved and unwrapped from the dining room table.

"Will you marry me?"

Standing naked before him, she flushed deeply. She loved him. He treated her like gold, and was an excellent provider. And after this afternoon... wow.

"Absolutely! I love you!"

They held each other, and discussed their plans and their joy at spending their lives together.

She again dragged him to the bedroom and virtually ripped his clothes off of his body before shoving him onto his back on the bed.

She quickly mounted his shaft in one motion and rode him with abandon. She cried out in orgasmic, loving bliss twice before he joined her, groaning happily as he filled her with cum.

When they both recovered, she remembered his words... demand it. She slid up his body and mounted his face. He reacted with a muffled "mmmppphhh!" But then, he quickly relented and began to devour her and their combined fluids. He was obviously aroused by her assertiveness and her sloppy pussy, because he had already regained his erection and ate her like he was starved for her body.

Damn she was happy!

When he had finished, she mounted his new erection again. This time she rode him slowly, gyrating gently as they talked and whispered sweet nothings to each other.

"I love you so much."

"I love you!"

"So how was Jake?"

"Huh?" Why was he asking about his twin brother now?

"Jake didn't give away the surprise when he dropped off mom's ring this afternoon did he? How was he?"

Fuck! It all came together. The seemingly out-of-character love making. She realized Josh's back was not criss-crossed with scratch marks. She could not believe her response. She felt sick, but at the same time, her body flushed with heat and she moistened even more at the realization she had practically RAPED his twin brother only hours before.

"Um... no, he never gave anything away... he was, uh... good. He was really, really GOOD."