A Short Story - Anal

Story Info
Fucking my girls arse.
750 words
7.5k
3
9

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 02/27/2024
Created 02/02/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Yesok1
Yesok1
487 Followers

I love her, my girlfriend. I can't keep my hands off of her. I've probably said this before, but she can't believe how highly sexed I am, and who can blame me when she's witty, charming and full of smiles.

My mood changes if I don't get it, I'm a "stroppy brat". I feel like I've missed out on my lesbian leanings for far too long. Embracing celibacy for most of my adult life raising my daughters and concentrating on work.

Neglecting my womanly needs, to satisfy my mothering nature. I doted on both my girls, to sacrifice myself.

I looked good, I felt terrific, I was for the best part untouched, I smouldered away within. I went on organised dates with men, set up by my friends. Going from a full speed nymphomaniac to being a conservative nun.

My dates were met to please my friends, a decoy to hide the real me. I try as I might to appear 'normal'. Living a false hope that I might just meet my Mr Right. I desensitised myself from the feelings I had, which would rouse from time to time. I'd glimpse a girl who'd make me think, or make me smile. I would push my urges back down, deep.

I tried to brush aside the buxom checkout girl who smiled a little too nicely. I'd brush off the receptionist at a clients office, who came across inordinately friendly.

When I touched myself, my fantasies involved girls. The more and more I started to release, the years of frustrated angst the urges heightened. I felt out of control. I didn't know what to do.

It took a girl, an escort, who I paid to meet, to show me what I was missing out on. She turned me. Years of feelings finally answered, that lead me to saying, "Your mum's gay." My daughters faces, their reactions perfect.

But, here I am now. Kneeling behind my love, worshipping at my temple. My Goddess. Her perfect bulbous arse, the fabric of her thong covering a sliver of privacy. I stroke her arse as she kneels before me. It's smooth, and firm. The few dimples she has disappear with her taught flesh.

I kiss her buttocks as she relaxes, her head in her arms. I salivate as I slide my fingers under the flimsy waistband, tugging them down her thighs.

She lifts herself slightly to help slide them to her knees.

The view is pretty, I've been here before, it'll never bore me seeing her like this. Giving herself over to me, trusting me. I hold each globe in my palms as I kiss the valley between. I slap her gently and run my hand to her pussy, cupping her quim. I feel her moisten, her dew building on my fingertips.

My broad tongue runs over her forbidden hole. She squirms at the shock, she always does. My need for her arse is high, the beauty of it, her majestic build. I run my other hand over it teasing as I tap and stroke.

I dribble into her crevice, and finger my bubbly slime. I press a little harder and kiss as I do. I want my finger in her warmth. I want her to know my depravity, I'm eager for her tightness. I yearn for her smell.

It's a gentle push as my middle finger enters. I help with my thumb, hoping my nail doesn't catch. She jumps again as I hold it. I whisper encouragement, my heart quickens with excitement. The act alone arouses me. I lick the finger, and her ring, I slowly twist, I pause, I push further in - slowly up to my first knuckle.

She kicks slightly. I stroke her. I tell her of my love, guiding myself in. I'm half way up to my second knuckle now. I'll poke her to my skulled silver ring.

It's feel is tropical and clammy as I play, wiggling and wriggling my finger within. Her salty flavour of her savoury arse is different to her muff.

Her bum is clean and inviting as my finger slithers and writhes within, it squeezes further to my mark, where I hold. She fidgets and adjusts herself, my other hand presses at her wet and aroused pussy. Her pubes collecting her wetness scratching my fingers with it's pressing.

I taste, lick and admire. Her rump splayed and impaled. I fuck her anus with my finger, her funk strengthens as I turn her out, playing for hours.

Yesok1
Yesok1
487 Followers
  • COMMENTS
9 Comments
Yesok1Yesok1about 1 month agoAuthor

Hi Rideacowgirl,

She's probably thinking. Oh he we go, she's at my arse again.

Ooh, OK. Yes, mmm, that's nice. She wriggles on her knees, her feelings changing from passive to excited. As I kiss and lick her bum the pleasure waves over her. She pretends not to enjoy it as much as she does, but. Here she is again, in front of me.

J x

Yesok1Yesok1about 1 month agoAuthor

Hornykatie,

🤩

Thank you for reading and commenting.

😘

J x

Yesok1Yesok1about 1 month agoAuthor

Hi CupidCupid,

Thank you. I try to play with the layout. I like to see what I can do with stories.

I dont feel that I am that great a writer, but I like to try.

J x

Yesok1Yesok1about 1 month agoAuthor

Hey NorthernCardinal,

Thank you for your feedback. I appreciate you reading it.

J x

RideACowgirlRideACowgirlabout 1 month ago

750words is condensed, but I’m curious how your girlfriend, witty and charming, is experiencing the moment. LOL’d at the fingernail catching bit. Real and hot as hell.

Show More
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

The Bridesmaid 38 year old milf fucks a bridesmaid.in Lesbian Sex
I Got Blacked My first experience with interracial.in First Time
Boundaries Tested Why a Strip Club.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
My Adventures with Claire Pt. 01 Story of how I meet my girlfriend and some of the adventures.in Group Sex
The Farmer Next Door The neighbours get to know each other.in Erotic Couplings
More Stories