A Short Story - Hotel Meet Pt. 04

Story Info
Hotel sex with a hook up.
750 words
2.1k
5
4

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 02/18/2024
Created 02/15/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Yesok1
Yesok1
489 Followers

She recoils as I make her cum. Her hands tightly tangle in my dark hair. She gently pulls it, panting her "Oh, fuck" over and over again.

I kiss her legs, and her pussy again. Her clit is molested by my tongue. It's red and bloated, her lips wet and open. I can't really tell if she's spent, it confuses me. A man just cums, his dick softens. Here there's no crescendo apart from vocals as far as I can tell.

I look up to her as I lay my head upon her. Her smell is rich and divine. She slowly lets my hair go and pulls herself up.

"That was... fuck... well, hot. Are you really a new lesbian, a baby les?"

I nod and smile.

"You know what you are doing." She helps me up and takes off her shoes. We kiss as she takes the trousers off with her feet and steps out of them. She stands in nothing but her socks.

I can't help but run my hands over her smooth skin. I enjoy the feel, the softness is unreal. I play with her breasts and kiss her neck and hold her in my arms.

When I made a man cum, I wanted and needed to leave with a woman it's different. We hold each other and I wish it would last for ever.

The zip on the back of my dress is open, I never sensed her effort. The zip glided down my back and the straps pulled over my shoulders.

I'm excited, my turn to be ravished. I don't know what to anticipate, but I want her to make me cum. We kiss as she undresses me, she stops to look at my chest. She feels my bosom and sinks to my waist. My dress is at my arse. Her tongue on my belly.

Her kisses and licks delight me, as I close my eyes and lean my head back, I think of nothing but her touch.

Her hands hold me tightly, her mouth moves to my knicker line. I feel her breath and I sense her pause. My dress is tugged from my arse and down my legs. I lift my feet and she discards my clothing. I stand in my heels and underwear.

I never really thought about sleeping with a butch girl. But she confuses me. She appears that way, but doesn't seem to be.

She marvels at me; she runs her hands down my legs and kisses my pants. I feel her lick over the fabric, but I want them off. I want to rub my cunt over her face, to fuck her pointed nose and grind her mouth. I want her soft tongue in me, eating me.

My drool feels heavy. I'm frustrated waiting. She finally pulls my thong clear. It peels away, soiled and wet. The air chills and...

"Oh, no." She alarms.

I panic opening my eyes and glance down. Her fingers slide between my lips. I'm concerned there's something there, I've turned her off. Am I too meaty, unattractive, I know I'm clean. I watch and grit my teeth, a smile forced.

"You're shaved. I fucking love it." She smiles and kisses my pussy.

I breathe again and relax.

I feel alive and my body buzzing. My mind is blown.

"Lie on the bed. Spread those lovely legs." She helps me down, and moves hair from my brow. She's over me as we kiss. Her mouth has a flavour to it, I assume it's me.

I lie in my bra and shoes. She kisses my chest and back down my belly. She seems disinterested in my tits, and is back with her face between my legs. Her kisses are soft and purposeful and I feel teased. I shuffle my legs in annoyance and hold the knot on her head. I decide not to play and force her head further to me.

Finally, a thrill as her finger slides into me. She coos happily as I lose myself in the moment. My body takes control. I hold her hand, at my hip. Her nails rounded and short, devoid of colour. Silver rings around her thumb and adorning fingers.

I feel calm and at ease. The sex sensual and caring. My hips roll, as I gently fuck her back. It's unintentional, it's the magic she weaves.

Her fingers slide and touch, the pressure on my clit stimulating, I feel giddy having a woman so close, being so intimate.

Yesok1
Yesok1
489 Followers
  • COMMENTS
4 Comments
Yesok1Yesok12 months agoAuthor

Hi,

Thank you for your feedback. I haven't decided if I will continue after part 4. Watch this space.

J x

Arch33Arch332 months ago

More please more.

CupidCupidCupidCupid2 months ago

This is what I like about your writing. The sex is intense, without overdoing it. Roll on part 4...

MigbirdMigbird2 months ago

Sensual and caring — captured the scene; that and so very satisfying/erotically blissful.

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

My Ex-Boyfriend's Hot Mom Coed gets revenge on cheating boyfriend in a surprising way.in Lesbian Sex
Lovers Without Realizing It Love takes a woman and her boss by surprise.in Lesbian Sex
Beautiful Pt. 01 Can a divorced mother of three find love?in Lesbian Sex
Impact 01: of Collision Bad dates keep Sarah running into Claire.in Lesbian Sex
Abby's Dress Ch. 01 Daughter's best friend has me try on her graduation dress.in Lesbian Sex
More Stories