A Short Story - Hotel Meet Pt. 03

Story Info
Hotel hookup
750 words
1.3k
2
4

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 02/18/2024
Created 02/15/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Yesok1
Yesok1
472 Followers

The door clicks open, and we bundle through it. We don't look at the room. Her tongue is in my mouth already. Her hands cup my face as I hold her waist.

We kiss deep and passionately. We slurp and giggle excitedly. Teeth gently bump. The heavy door bangs shut.

"You wanted your face in my tits, you said!" She pushes me back and I reach for her zipper, I plunge it down with speed and slip it from her shoulders. A crisp bright white oversized T-shirt is tucked into her trousers. I wrench it out as she drops her jacket, and she pulls it over her head. Her body is nice, she's wide and thick, well hidden under her clothes. Her bra is silky, and her cleavage ample. I smile, she takes my head, I breathe, nestling my nose between her mams.

My hands move up her waist, her skin soft and smooth. I kiss and lick, and sense them loosen and drop as her bra is unclipped. They're nice, white and soft. They squeeze in my hand. Her nipples are pierced with rings, that takes me by surprise, I gently pull to see her reaction.

I lick a nipple and suck. I don't know how I've lived without these in my life. I love them, and feast on them. Squashing my face between. This new sensation bringing me alive. I want more.

I reach for her belt and unbuckle her. My fingers ping the button her fly's unzip.

I'm a relative novice in exploring these same sex urges. I know what I want and she feels comfortable in letting me play.

I spin her around to face the wall. The waistband now loose, I fold her trousers over her rump. I move slowly, to build for her and calm myself.

Her light blue thong matched her discarded bra. I pull the trousers down appreciating the view. Her thong is lost in the crack of her arse. The shape is nice, it's cold and firm, I continue to undress and pull the trousers down her thighs.

My nose once again settles in between her cheeks. I plant a kiss and stroke her. My finger pings out the fabric from her butt, I suck it between my lips and use my fingers to pull them down. I'm amazed by her, I'm lusting as I part her arse.

"Oh no. Wow!" She says breathlessly.

I look into her arse and lick. I slap her hard with my hand and kiss. I stand and move her to the bed, spreading her legs open over the corner. She mumbles incoherently.

I dig my tongue into her cavern, her earthy aroma is subtle. My fetish for anal play has appeared. My urge is growing. I'm mid thirties, I've never done this with a man, I know for sure there is nothing I won't try with a woman.

Her arse is a tasty treat as I lick her crack. My face buried deep, I'm not confident to stick my tongue in her dirty hole. I lick over it as I salivate, my hand moves to her front and her hairy mound.

I get excited to feel her wetness. Her pussy has awoken. "Turn over for me." She duly obliges. I look at her lying there, beautiful and still. Her legs open, her trousers around her ankles.

I crawl up to give her a welcomed kiss. I lick her neck, and suck her pierced tits. I kiss her tummy and suck her navel; my eyes widen at her sex.

I'm back on my knees pawing her smooth thighs. My face once again buried, this time in snatch.

Her flavour is full and musky. It's still new to me, but my senses pique. My own libido increases at her stink. I lick once again. Her greasy pussy, my finger slides in. I find her clit with my other, hand and gently tap it. It hardens and I take the stiffness between my lips, and suck. My fingers as promised enter, she's tight and comfy as I start my slide back and forth.

I never entertained sucking cock, my stomach would jolt and turn. A girl's pussy and arse. Well, I've found my true calling.

Often, I'd wonder if this was a phase. I've tried it, but maybe it is cock I want. But no, the more I see and eat, the more of a dyke I become.

I suck and fuck, I enjoy every moment. My calling.

Yesok1
Yesok1
472 Followers
  • COMMENTS
4 Comments
Yesok1Yesok1about 2 months agoAuthor

Hi cupidcupid,

Thank you.

J x

CupidCupidCupidCupidabout 2 months ago

Well worth the wait Jess. Look forward to the next episode :)

Yesok1Yesok1about 2 months agoAuthor

Hi migbird,

Thank you for your feedback. Fi Al instalment tomorrow.

J x

MigbirdMigbirdabout 2 months ago

Found my true calling could easily be the subtitle to this third piece of Hotel Meet — simply flowed erotically from one moment to the next; so much pleasure and passion all shared in short space. The Hotel Meet series to date has been so revealing; so creative. You may feel that your quality is dropping; I beg to differ.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Gaming vs. Femboy Ch. 01 A new immersive game with too many gender options.in Transgender & Crossdressers
Anal Only Rory's bet with a friend to help with a personal goal...in Transgender & Crossdressers
Her Lady FFF Maid x Lady x Knight.in Lesbian Sex
The Divine Feminine Witches help a trans gal unlock her secret power...via sex!in Transgender & Crossdressers
Paige-ing Rachel Ch. 01: After the Game Entitled dyke takes soccer star's ass and a connection forms.in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories