A Short Story - Make Me Scream

Story Info
Sex with my girlfriend.
750 words
7.1k
2
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Yesok1
Yesok1
485 Followers

She looks so sexy. I wish she was more confident wearing her harness. I love the black dick strapped between her legs. The leather straps frame her beautiful white arse, making it pert.

Her build is strong, a little round, her tits heavy on her chest. Her dark hair loose over her shoulders down her front.

"You are beautiful." I tell her and her smiles sexily grows. I hold her face, kissing her, our tongues play as we lock lips, gently sucking at each other, intermittently giggling at the others silliness.

Her hands turn me on as they stroke - caressing me. Mine mirror hers, I play with her breasts, I pinch and tease.

I feel my excitement grow and I break away. "Make me scream you bad girl." I smirk and pout. I move backwards on to the bed lifting my leg to crawl away from her. I watch her eyes intently as I pretend to lose interest.

She pursues me calmly, taking a hold of me, she pushes me down. Her smooth body lays up mine, our skin sticks as we kiss some more. Our legs and feet slide together, our kisses more intense.

I open myself, presenting my bald cunt to be fucked and place pillow under my arse. "Take me anyway you want. I'm not satisfied until I scream." I giggle, she looks up for the challenge.

She guides the cock into my sloppy wet hole. I pant as she pulls me to receive. And holds me tight.

She rocks her pelvis, and her hips, slowly, the motion measured and short. I prepare my body and she's tender and caring in her start.

My pussy stretched and engorged around the prosthetic. It sucks as it clings and drags on its movement. I want her to make me suffer, and I want her to make me cum.

I hold her close, my arm over her shoulder the other on her hip. We rock as one, and kiss and moan together.

This isn't my favourite sex with her. This brings a great deep penetrating climax. My favourite is her non penetrative, long lasting, wet and lubed clit masturbation. Scissoring is pretty fun too. She was a newbie with toys when we met, her a lifelong queer only used hands and mouth, now she's with insatiable me, toys are part of our game, and never too far away.

I've shown her the dark arts of anal. I've only ever had anal with girls and before me, she'd never experimented. Now, it's a regular occurrence, my arse being fucked, or my face buried in her luscious behind.

Right now, though her pace is picking up and I moan as my breath is forced from my lungs. My diaphragm being pressed from the inside. I squeeze her tightly as her cock pushes into me, hilt deep. I'm the scabbard to her sword.

She pauses for a moment as she gets to kneel. She pulls me up her shiny thighs, I'm riding in her lap. I'm having to fuck myself rocking on the cock as her hands run over me. They are light and gentle, feathery glides, sending tingles and tickles over me. My arms on her shoulders I look into her eyes as we both grin and shine to each other. Our kisses are deep and deliberate, filled with passion and more.

Her big eyes glow, as they fix on mine. We whisper our love, as I quicken my bounce. I feel my cum, and announce it loudly.

After some romantic respite. I scorn her "I told you to make me scream." I playfully slap her cheek and bite her lip. "Must, try, harder." I add.

I climb from her and force her to sit on the edge of the bed. I drop to my knees and hold the thick cock in my hand, glistening with my juices I lick it. "Wanna see me gag?" I smile cheekily at her and put on my show. She tucks my hair behind my ear as I start to chug on her plastic phallus.

I suck hard, my cheeks pulled in, I take a breath and widen my jaw. Inching the cock down my throat, her pretty hand with her red nails hold my neck. She watches me amused. I quickly choke it back out, with thick gloopy drool as I stand and turn my back.

A hand on her knee, "Now make me scream." I stand and turn, sitting back in her lap.

Yesok1
Yesok1
485 Followers
  • COMMENTS
9 Comments
Yesok1Yesok1about 2 months agoAuthor

Hey hornykatie1979,

I'm screaming, I'm losing my voice!

J x

HornyKatie1979HornyKatie1979about 2 months ago

As they say at the fairground, scream if you want to go faster ;)

Yesok1Yesok12 months agoAuthor

@rideacowgirl lol, "arent i the lucky girl." She says in reply to you, with a wink and smile. She slowly widens her legs, and feels exactly why you called her that as you find yourself sheathed to the hilt, her arm around you whisper in your ear.

Love J x have fun!

RideACowgirlRideACowgirl2 months ago

You win the world cup of strapon metaphor. Wondering what my girl would say if I called her the “scabbard to my sword” as I unpack our new luxury strapless LOL.

WhitewaterbumWhitewaterbum2 months ago

This was much better.

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

A Short Story - Emily Pt. 01 Pulled at the beach.in Lesbian Sex
A Short Story - Younger Me & Girls Girls make me confused.in Lesbian Sex
The Assistant Librarian Alissa becomes a librarian at an all male school of wizards.in Humor & Satire
Spa Day Two women get to know each other better at the spa.in Lesbian Sex
Happy Valley Happy Valley welcomes two women, for a bra fitting.in Lesbian Sex
More Stories