Happy Valley

Story Info
Happy Valley welcomes two women, for a bra fitting.
1.9k words
3.9
8.7k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
McPhun
McPhun
7 Followers

Mrs Simpson checked her diary for the day. As one of the premier bra fitters, in the area, Happy Valley's was kept very busy with all the women who availed themselves of the services. An appointment was scheduled for 11.am. that day for a Miss Chowdury. She had time for a cup of Earl Grey, with a splash of lemon, before the appointment time arrived. She poured the refreshing liquid into a china teapot, after it had brewed for the necessary four minutes, then added a slice of lemon. She licked a sliver of juice from her fingers.

The front door bell, rang. A young asian woman entered the shop, with an older woman by her side.

"Miss Chowdury?" Mrs Simpson said.

"Yes." The young woman answered, she was obviously shy. Although of a medium build, it was obvious she was carrying a pair of gigantic young breasts under her blouse. Mrs Simpson could see she was going to have her hands full.

"I have brought my mother."

"Good morning." Mrs Simpson said to the young woman's mother. She smiled back. She had pretty impressive bra swellers, herself.

"Is this your first time?" Mrs Simpson said.

"Yes." Miss Chowdury replied.

"Lovely, mother may wait here. Come this way and we can get started."

She led the way to the dressing room and closed the door behind them.

"First I shall measure you then we can try an assortment of bras to see which is the most comfortable."

Miss Chowdury bit her lip.

"If you remove your blouse and bra, we can get started."

She was very shy, but slowly removed her blouse to reveal a pair of gigantic breasts in an ill fitting bra. She removed the bra and two orbs of magnificence spilled into view. Each nipple was an inch long and they were already stiffening under Mrs Simpson's gaze.

"My word, you are very well endowed. So full, so generous, so bountiful."

Miss Chowdury smiled.

"Now if you lift your arms above your head I shall measure your breasts."

She held her arms up and the two melons lifted, the nipples fully engorged now. The breast meat was swelling. Miss Chowdury was obviously getting very excited. Mrs Simpson could feel her own, made to measure thong, moisten, as she cupped the breasts and put the tape measure under the golden brown orbs, to correctly assess the cup size. She stroked the breast meat softly, eliciting a gasp from the girl. She held the breasts up to her face, admiring their hugeness and softness.

"Double FF. Magnificent."

"Do you have any brothers?'

"Yes, two."

"I bet they enjoy seeing these beauties." Miss Simpson did not wait for an answer.

"Have you displayed them?"

"Yes."

"Did it make them big and stiff?"

"Yes."

"What did they do."

"They took turns to suck my nipples and then they inspected me."

"Did they handle the huge titties?"

"Yes."

"Did you get wet?"

"Yes, very. I soaked my panties"

"Oh, I would have like to have seen that. I bet there was an abundance of moisture. You look like a generous leaker."

"Did you wank them off?"

"Yes, they sprayed my breasts with their hot, needy seed."

Miss Chowdury smiled and jiggled her breasts slightly.

"My, I bet they did.' Mrs Simpson said and gazed at the sweater splitters, in all their glory.

"Magnificent."

Miss Chowdury smiled and arched her back, thrusting the melons out, as she held each nipple and bounced the breast, making the meat undulate and wobble. Mrs Simpson licked her lips and looked down at Miss Chowdury's lower half. She had on a pair of Indian style trousers. She looked closer and she could see a thin strip of panty running along the front of the young woman's steaming vulva.

"Saucy little panties." Mrs Simpson said, throatily, as Miss Chowdury held up a giant breast to Miss Simpson.

She stroked the meat gently then placed the bulging nubbins in her mouth and sucked the thick brown nipple, grunting in a most unladylike fashion. She held the breast appreciably as she took the teat out of her mouth.

"You saucy little minx. You little Bombay breast bouncer." She said as she sucked the giant melon of a breast. She reached down and traced a finger along the slit of the young girl's mound, hungrily stroking the soaking wet panty front. She pushed a finger into the panty, teasing the clitty.

"You are very wet, my love. Moist and positively dripping."

Mrs Simpson panted as she slid another finger in and diddled the lips and clitty.

The girl pushed her mound further onto the fingers, as Mrs Simpson sucked and nibbled the erect nipple in her mouth.

Mrs Simpson held the girl's labial lips open and strummed her clitty with her thumb.

"Do you need to go to the toilet?'

She nodded.

"Sort yourself out and I'll show you the toilet."

Miss Chowdury replaced her bra, smoothed herself down and stepped through the open door, Mrs Simpson held open. She led the way to the bathroom and showed the girl in to the toilet cubicle. She pulled her panties down, squatted and let out a steaming hot river of piss as Mrs Simpson cupped her hands under the young rump, letting the precious liquid dribble through her fingers. "I shall dry you." She ripped some paper off the roll and dabbed the meaty orifice. Miss Chowdury creamed her pussy, holding onto Miss Simpsons shoulders as she shook with pleasure. Miss Simpson dabbed her dry, then pulled the panties back up over her well rounded buttocks.

"I shall administer to your mother. You continue your moist business, if necessary, and I shall return."

Miss Chowdury nodded, hoping that this unexpected, and unconventional, bra fitting was not coming to an end, just yet.

It wasn't.

"She had some big breasty to measure." The mother said to Mrs Simpson, as she entered the room.

"She is home, from University, so I wanted to take this opportunity to have her properly fitted. I heard you had the right touch."

"Yes, of course, certainly. You heard correctly." She replied.

A long silence ensued between them.

"Did you suck them?" The mother, eventually, said.

Mrs Simpson was taken aback, but for only a moment. She did not answer the question. She took a good look at the mother's titties. They were bursting out of her bra.

"Would you like me to measure you, whilst your daughter relieves herself."

"Yes."

The mother needed no further invitation. She took off her blouse and unhooked her bra, to reveal a pair of magnificent, gigantic, lust swollen titties.

"Men love to suck them." The mother said.

"Like this?" Mrs Simpson took one of the fleshy giants, in her hand, then leaned down and flicked the nipple with her tongue. It was the size of a large ring sized cigar stub.

"The last time I saw balloons as big as these, there had baskets slung underneath them." Mrs Simpson said as she held the two mammoth, fleshy pleasure bombs, in her hands and shook them together.

"Oh, yes, memsahib, just like that."

Mrs Simpson let go of the bounteous bosom and stepped back.

"You stay right there and I will get your daughter."

She walked to the bathroom and walked in see Miss Chowdury straddling the toilet, panties round her ankles.

"Are you going to empty again, my love?"

Miss Chowdury groaned as she let out another big stream of steaming piss, lashing the side of the toilet.

"Yes, you relieve that pussy."

'Here, I'll wipe you dry, once more'

She retrieved some paper and dabbed at the cunny, marveling at the thick hairy lips, meaty and wet. She wiped the quim canal dry with the paper, then slipped a finger in and diddled the clitty, making her gasp.

"Are you going to come again, like only a large breasted woman can?"

Miss Chowdury moaned and threw her head back as Mrs Simpson inserted two fingers in her slot and pinched her labia lips.

"Your lips are very meaty, my love. Do they quiver when you come?"

She sawed her finger in and out as Miss Chowdury squeezed and pinched her over-sized nipples, sticking out like bullets.

"You grope these big titties, my kitten. Slap them for Mrs Simpson."

Miss Chowdury groaned as she slapped her breasts and lifted them by the nipples, making them bounce and swell.

"Let's go back to your mother."

They returned to the dressing room and the mother stood there bra off, smiling, her breasts bulging. Mrs Simpson slapped them then offered one to the daughter.

'Suck the titties, my love, nibble the nubbins.'

She fed a giant breast to the daughter who suckled greedily as Mrs Simpson pulled the girl's panties to one side, opened up the slick lips then slid two fingers into the greedy maw. The mother groaned and thrust her titties out. Mrs Simpson took the mother's other breast in her mouth and nipped the nipple with her teeth making the mother gasp.

"Tender nips. Mature and full of flavour"

She stepped back, letting the breast meat drop and wobble then raised her skirt and slipped off her own pink, sodden, lace thong She leant back against the wall and reamed her pussy.

'Go on, suck that big tit.' She groaned at the girl.

She gasped and groaned with unbridled pleasure as the daughter sucked the erect, meaty button into her mouth, drooling as she suckled the mammoth melon. Miss Chowdury rammed her fingers in and out of her quim, the smell of sex permeating the entire room.

Mrs Simpson leant forward and slapped the big breasts, making them bounce and jiggle as she reamed her own cunny, juice leaking out as she moaned like a banshee.

"Hot little minx. What a needy maw, you have." Mrs Simpson grunted. The mother thrust her breasts out as her daughter sucked and drooled over the giant teats. The mother stepped back and lifted her skirt to reveal, small thong panties, dripping with her musk. The daughter lay down and the mother pulled her sodden panties to one side and lowered her steaming pussy onto her daughter's face.

"Suck that hairy cunt." Mrs Simpson groaned as the mother proceeded to rub her cunny back and forth over her daughters face, grunting her pleasure as her daughter nibbled her clitty and slapped her engorged labia lips.

Mrs Simpson licked two of her fingers and inserted them into the mother's arsehole, which puckered and receded, grasping the needy digits as the mother slewed her maw across her daughter's face, making the bosomy breast bouncer's face slick with quim juice.

"Smear your mummy mess on her, get that slack cunt on her face."

The mother panted, as she rode her daughter's face. The daughter slurped and licked the labial lips as they slapped into her face.

Mrs Simpson grabbed the mother's giant titties and twisted the nipples as the three of them orgasmed in unison, a roaring orchestra of relief and cunny throbbing joy.

"My word, that was like Beethoven's final offering." Mrs Simpson said as she recovered her composure.

After a short while, they all tidied themselves and got dressed, properly,

"Can I interest you in a cup of Earl Grey?" Mrs Simpson said.

"No, thank-you. We are completely satisfied." The mother replied.

Mrs Simpson smiled and showed them the door.

"After all the....distractions...I foolishly forgot to measure you...both..properly. You shall have to return for..another..session."

The mother and daughter both smiled. The mother pursed her lips as they stepped out of the door, into the afternoon sunshine.

"We shall..certainly..be back for more."

A small stream of pleasure juice ran down Mrs Simpson's legs, as she closed the door and went over to the appointment book, to check for the next appointment.

END

McPhun
McPhun
7 Followers