A Short Story - Out and Proud

Story Info
A girl in the club.
750 words
3.2k
4
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Yesok1
Yesok1
489 Followers

I hold my beer, the bottle warming in my hand. The lights strobe around the club, bouncing off surfaces, shining from earrings, and the gloss off lips.

I'm watching people dance and enjoying themselves. I watch pretty girls. Seeing who takes my fancy. My friends stand close bobbing to the beats, drinking and chatting.

There is a girl I have noticed. Her dress riding up her legs, her eyes closed and her arms stretched above her head. Her long blond hair sways down her chest. Her boobs fastened in place behind her tight top.

I watch, staring, I imagine her and me together. Her belly is portly as her dress rides high. The reflective black fabric looks wet, and the string chords from the hem swing gently down her thigh.

Her face is round and pretty as she smiles enjoying the music. Her eyes are dusky, her lips pout and her nose broad. The roundness of her cheeks gives her a charming soft look.

I imagine her perspiring from her dancefloor exertions. She turns gently, her view momentarily blocked by her friend. A brief annoyance strikes me as I want to admire. She's soon back in view, her back to me now, her shoulders are broad, the halter neck strap hidden under her hair.

Her arse is round. She's not a huge girl, but she's someone I could snuggle with. I'd enjoy her softness. Her legs are creamy, shapely and enticing, her calves defined from her strappy heels.

I watch her, I'm amused by her, attracted to her. I wonder if she'd be into me, or whether she's straight. If only I had the courage to chat to her, we could date, get to know each other, progress to our first kiss. Those lips, soft and succulent as they suck at mine. Our tongues buzz and fizzle as they touch and explore the others mouth.

Her breasts softly squeeze in my hands as she moans her delight into me. My hand running down her tummy and round to her arse. I playfully slap and squeeze, as she giggles in mischievous charm.

Our bare legs scrape and slide together, as we unconsciously delight in each others licentious sensations. Our randiness elicits sexual motions as our hips sway together. We draw in closer, her hands explore me, playing with my skirt, or touching my face. Her fingers softly caressing my cheek.

The DJ changes the beat, and I suffocate as I swiftly reel in disappointment. She leaves the dancefloor, led off by her friend. I gaze at her as they walk towards me, her smile captivates me and I ignore all else.

The overwhelming feeling of excitement takes charge as they approach. I gulp for air as I ponder the opportunity to talk, to touch or just watch.

Her attention is taken only by her step, she watches where she walks, she ignores all that's around her as she smiles to herself. I observe her view as she steps within my reach.

I take in her gorgeous bosom and her round hips. Her thighs are strong, her knees cute her legs smooth and wondrous, her pointed ankles and her delicate feet. Her toes painted and shiny. I scan my eye quickly back to her face. Her eyes raise, they catch mine, they're brown and round.

I notice her grin, as I return one just as quick. She passes, I pray she looks back as her head passes her shoulder, she watches me as she disappears through the crowd. Then she's gone.

Do I give chase? Pick up the hunt?

I sip my beer and look at my friends, talking, not taking any notice of me or my infatuation. If only I had the courage to go and talk. I'd tell her how beautiful she is, I'd offer her a drink. I'd give her my number, and arrange a date.

Courage, hah! I have none.

I'm dishonest, with my friends hiding my true feelings. I cheat myself.

How can I ask her out when I hide the fact I like girls? The number of missed opportunities. She's not the first to have walked on by, she won't be the last. I'll continue to talk to boys, feigning interest, when all I want is my first kiss with a girl.

I get waves, lusting after my friends and their mums. I lose myself staring at girls on the bus.

I want a pretty girl's hand in mine. I wish to be out and proud.

Yesok1
Yesok1
489 Followers
  • COMMENTS
10 Comments
CupidCupidCupidCupid2 months ago

Nicole2023: glad to be of service. Lol 😆

Nicole2023Nicole20232 months ago

So will you write it or will write a what if Jess met Daddy Sybil? Lol

Yesok1Yesok12 months agoAuthor

Nicole2023,

Daddy Sybil. She makes me swoon. Lol. Hot hot hot!

J x

Nicole2023Nicole20232 months ago

Ooh Cupid had a good idea, what if Nicole got with Jess after her Nikki awakening. Make Nicole a Dom. Yeah make Nicole be like Daddy Sybil <Google her>, give her that swagger

Yesok1Yesok12 months agoAuthor

Hey Nicole2023,

I'll look out for your message. :)

Don't want stress of worrying about my writing sucking so will leave scoring off.

Jx

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Stormwatch - A Blizzard in Buffalo Lonely co-workers are trapped at work by a dangerous storm.in Erotic Couplings
Volleyball Girls Ch. 01 Katie and Megan take to the showers after a long practice.in Lesbian Sex
The Volleyball Girls Ch. 01 Two girls discover a new form of pleasure.in Lesbian Sex
Darla and Lucy Meet Again Darla and Lucy meet again in PE.in Lesbian Sex
Summer Figs Vic comes across Emmi on the last days of her trip to Italy.in Lesbian Sex
More Stories