Volleyball Girls Ch. 01

Story Info
Katie and Megan take to the showers after a long practice.
2.4k words
4.69
11.2k
26
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Katie's sneakers squeaked loudly, echoing in the empty gym, as she launched herself into the air. Her eyes glanced at the ball, passed expertly just inches away from the net, and in just a fraction of a second she whipped her arm around and smashed the ball into the other side of the court. As she landed, she wiped the sweat from her brow and glanced over at her teammate, Megan.

"Great set. One more?" Katie asked.

Megan groaned. "You said that like 15 minutes ago. I'm pooped. I think my arms are literally about to turn into noodles. Even Coach left like an hour ago."

Katie looked around at the gym; half the lights turned off, and all the equipment cleaned up except for the few stray balls the pair had been using to practice.

"Fine, fine. Sorry, you know I get carried away."

Megan grabbed a few balls scattered about beneath her feet and began to carry them towards the closet. "You're lucky you're cute." She teased. It was quiet for a moment as they both began to pick up. "And, ya know, I guess that's why you're the team's best hitter. Someone's got to step up, or we'll never beat Northwestern University."

It only took a minute for the two to pick up the remaining volleyballs and make it to the locker room. Megan took no time stripping out of her sweaty attire, having dumped it unceremoniously on the floor outside of her locker. Katie slowly took her sneakers and socks off and sat on the bench, massaging her sore feet, and watched as Megan grabbed her shower bag and a towel. Megan turned, wearing just a pink thong and the towel draped over her shoulder for decency, and raised her eyebrows.

"Showering tonight?"

Katie nodded. "Yeah, yeah, you know I'm always slow to the showers. Don't use all the hot water before I make it in there."

Megan, clearly tired, gave only a faint smile but hurried off into the locker room.

Katie groaned, exhausted, and laid down on the bench. She was used to being the last one here, even with Megan often staying late as well. Katie would so often still be taking off her shoes by the time Megan was done showering. She enjoyed the quiet, the time to relax alone to reflect on her hitting...

But tonight, she sat up after just a minute. She was tired, moreso than usual, and willed herself to stand and strip. She grabbed her towel, and wearing only her black thong, headed after her friend.

She heard the crashing of the water as she approached the showers. Katie hung her towel next to Megan's outside, stripped out of her underwear, and entered the shower, letting the buzzing sound fill her head as she turned on the water and began to zone out to the heat.

...Buzzing?

She opened her eyes at the same time that Megan whipped around, a large pink vibrator in hand. Her cheeks were clearly flush. "Katie? Wha...?! Sorry, I didn't expect... You're always..."

The words spilled out of Megan's mouth as she struggled to explain herself. Or.. come up with anything. She was completely vulnerable--bare-naked, in the middle of an open shower, with nowhere to hide her embarrassment or even the vibrator, still droning on in her hand.

Katie, for her part, wasn't exactly helping. She stood in the shower unmoving, her eyes darting from Megan's face to the vibrator, towards Megan's pussy, and then back to her eyes. She wasn't sure what to say or do. She'd, honestly, never seen a vibrator in person before; she'd always just been a little too prude to research something like that. There was a curiosity that she felt in her chest - but the only emotion she was able to show outwardly was sympathetic embarrassment.

"I, uh... do you want... Should I come back later?" Katie finally managed to squeak out.

That seemed to break Megan's trance. She shook her head, then finally turned off the vibrator and hid it behind her back. "No, no, sorry, you can shower. I'll just finish l.. I mean... nevermind."

Katie nodded, unsure of what else to say. She quickly turned around to face the hot water and hide her flush cheeks from her teammate. Megan did as well, stashing her vibrator in her shower caddy. The room quickly returned to quiet, except for the running of water - but the tension was palpable.

Katie tried to focus on her shower. After a moment, she turned, careful to keep her eyes focused on the floor so as to not make contact with Megan, so she could run her fingers through her long brown hair and soak it in the hot shower. But try as she might, the brunette couldn't quite keep her eyes on the floor; they found Megan's feet and slowly traced her way up her toned calves and thighs, pausing to linger on the setter's ass. Katie continued to run her fingers through her hair, forgetting about shampoo, as she distractedly explored her friends' body with a new sense of admiration and attraction. She felt a heat between her legs she'd never felt before looking at another girl, and Katie clenched her thighs together...

"Oh.." She gasped as a tingle of pleasure shot through her core. Her eyes went wide and her mouth dropped; she prayed Megan hadn't heard.

But the short, blonde setter immediately looked over her shoulder and, in an instant, caught Katie's wandering eyes. Both the girls blushed and immediately looked away, but Katie couldn't help herself. As she turned around, she felt her hand, as though on its own accord, tease down her stomach and between her legs. She bit her lip as her fingers brushed lightly against the trimmed patch of brown pubic hair. Her legs spread apart lightly, just barely allowing her fingers to brush against her mons pubis. Even the light touch of skin there was enough to make her gasp again - much more muffled this time, drowned out by the crashing water.

She glanced over her shoulder again at Megan, who too was turned around opposite her, her hands hidden by her soft body. Katie wondered where Megan's fingers were, her imagination on fire as her own fingers ran through her pubic hair and teased around her pussy. Katie was just about to turn around and attempt to forget about this moment when she heard it.

Megan released her breath, gasping lightly. It was quiet, barely audible from the opposite shower. Katie likely wouldn't have caught it if she hadn't been paying such close attention to her teammate. Megan quickly glanced over her shoulder to see if Katie had caught her - and their eyes caught again.

Katie couldn't help herself. Her mind raced as she imagined Megan's fingers playing on her pussy, and as she looked into the other girl's eyes, her own fingers grazed her clit. Eyes locked with Megan's, Katie gasped out loud.

She didn't know what had come over herself. But she couldn't quite help it either. She blushed slightly, but neither of the girls broke eye contact, even as they wordlessly acknowledged that both of them were 'secretly' touching themselves. Emboldened by her teammate's gasp, it was Megan's turn to release an audible moan. This one was still quiet, but intentional and unmuffled. Megan's eyes closed for a moment as they rolled back into her head, and her body squirmed a bit, muscles contracting as her hips thrust towards her fingers.

Katie used the moment to look at Megan's body again. Megan was the shortest on the team - setters often were - with long blonde hair, wet from the shower. She had large breasts that hung slightly from her frame, the outline just barely visible with her back turned. Tan lines from a sports bra crisscrossed her back. Her ass was round and thick, just enough to leave a little gap at the base where..

Katie's eyes flicked back up and immediately caught Megan's, who'd been watching Katie study her body. Both girls still had their backs turned, as though neither wanted to fully admit that they were masturbating. Katie's fingers teased her clit again, playing with the hood and moving the skin about gently. She shivered in the hot water and Megan smiled gently.

Megan moaned again, definitively out loud this time, the sounds drowned out by the water but very audible to Katie. Then the blonde began to slowly turn, rotating her body so her breasts and shaved pussy and dancing fingers were visible to Katie. Katie paused for only a moment before she accepted the non-verbal invitation and turned around as well, feeling the water now run down her back.

She looked across at Megan, but as Katie turned, she watched as Megan broke eye contact and began to explore Katie's body. Katie was tall and thin, with small breasts that barely needed a sports bra and a flat stomach. Katie watched as Megan's eyes honed in on her pussy. It was the encouragement Katie needed to begin masturbating in earnest - no longer just teasing herself, but eagerly pushing her clit in small circles. Katie's eyes dipped as well as she allowed herself to check out Megan's technique, but as a wave of pleasure began to build up in her core, Katie closed her eyes and rolled her headback.

"Uh.. uh.. uh.. oh.. Ooooh fuck.." Katie murmured breathlessly.

Suddenly she heard a familiar sound return - a light buzzing. Katie's eyes flicked open, and she looked forward. Megan had grabbed her pink vibrator and once again locked eyes with Katie. This time she looked intently into the brunette's eyes, focused. Katie looked back, breaking away quickly to watch as the pink vibrator slid between Megan's legs. Katie looked back just in time to watch as the pleasure rolled through Megan.

"Oh.. oh... oh that feels so fucking good..." The blonde moaned aloud, her voice rising now with no regard for quiet. Still, her eyes were locked on to Katie's. She began to writhe slightly, her hips bucking gently at first, but quickly began to attack the vibrator. Katie's own fingers sped up to match the blonde's pace, but the two never broke eye contact. Megan's moans became louder, the gasps more frequent, and her legs began to buck with wild enthusiasm.

"Oh.. fuck fuck fuck fuck...! I'm going to cum!" She moaned, gasping for breath as she stared straight at her teammate, mouth wide. Her whole body began to shake as the pleasure coursed through her body.

Katie couldn't look away. It was the hottest thing she'd seen... ever.

It took a few moments for Megan to regain her breath, but she smiled something devilish at Katie. "Do you want to borrow my vibrator?"

Katie bit her lip and nodded eagerly. The blonde walked across the shower and handed it to her. Katie felt an urge to put the vibrator in her mouth and taste her teammate's juices, and... she shivered at the thought, but pushed it aside. Instead, she slowly pushed it between her legs and against her clit, mirroring the behavior of her teammate...

"OH fuck me!" She gasped, and she immediately pulled it away. She took a second to regain her composure before looking down at her teammate. "I've never..."

Katie blushed and looked away.

"Oh, sorry, I didn't know." Suddenly, Katie felt a hand close on hers, the skin-to-skin contact was electrifying and taboo, but it left just as quickly as it arrived. "Try that, it's a lower setting.." Megan murmured. The blonde stood just a foot away, eagerly awaiting her teammate's trial.

Katie tried again, slower and more gently this time, and pushed the vibrator against her clit. This time it was much better, less immediately intense and much more... "Oh... aww, oh.. yeah."

The pleasure quickly spread through her body as she gasped. Katie's eyes closed, but she could feel the gaze of Megan on her body, and knew she stood just inches away, naked and watching eagerly. It only seemed to turn Megan on more. The vibrator pushed against her clit with one hand, she grasped one of her small breasts with the other. She rolled her head back into the hot water and pinched her nipple, the moans and gasps escaping freely. Katie could feel the orgasm quickly approaching and she mindlessly released her breast and shoved her free hand between her legs, shoving two fingers into her pussy. In-and-out she began to thrust quickly, coating her fingers in her sticky lubricant, fucking herself as she grinded against the vibrator...

"Oh.. fuck... fuck fuck fuck fuck!" She gasped as a wave of pleasure began to rock her body. She felt her legs begin to buckle, and she reached out and put her hand on Megan's shoulder to steady herself, no mind to the sticky mess she had made or the contact that had just happened. The waves coursed through Katie's body as they hit again and again, with an intensity and frequency that she had never experienced before.

Finally, after almost a minute, Katie pulled the vibrator away from her aching pussy and began to regain her focus.

She immediately let go of Megan's shoulder and blushed. "Sorry," Katie said again. "I.. uh... well that was nice..."

"It's okay," Megan said. "I didn't mind. First row tickets or something." She gave Katie a small grin.

Katie smiled back. "Thanks."

Megan nodded, then headed back to her shower. The room was quiet again, except for the water hitting their bodies and the floor. The tension was gone... but replaced by a very different feeling. The girls showered wordlessly, only exchanging small giggles when either one caught the other one stealing glances.

It wasn't long before Megan turned off her water. "See you tomorrow, Katie," she said with a small smile before leaving.

"Bye!"

Katie waited in the shower for a few moments longer, her mind racing. Should she say something? Was it going to be awkward? Did... Megan want to do this again? Did she?! It took her a minute, but then Katie began to finish washing quickly - she had to say something to Megan, right?

It only took her another minute or two to finish showering. She hurried towards her towel, not even bothering to put it on as she hurried towards the lockers, leaving a puddle of water at every step as it dripped off her naked body. But as she made it to their lockers, Megan's was closed and locked, and she was nowhere to be seen.

Katie sighed. Tomorrow was going to be awkward, wasn't it? What had she done?!