Darla and Lucy Meet Again

Story Info
Darla and Lucy meet again in PE.
1.5k words
4.41
3k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Babybean
Babybean
10 Followers

*Note to the reader: all characters are over 18. *

The rain fell heavy outside as Darla changed into her PE uniform. She was the last to leave the locker room, perpetually late as she slid on her tennis shoes.

Lucy's honeyed voice came softly from the doorway, "Darla, I was sent to get you. We are moving into the gym to play badminton, the weather outside is going nuts" almost on cue thunder struck off in the distance.

Darla flinched as she stood up, the suddenness of the clap making her heart skip a beat. "I was really hoping to run today," Darla whined. "I have too much energy," she said as she stomped over to the door that Lucy held open.

Lucy smiled to herself as Darla moved past her through the door frame, bodies lightly rubbing against each other from the tight squeeze.

As Darla and Lucy entered the gymnasium, the scent of polished wood and the rhythmic squeaks of sneakers on the shiny floor filled the air. The gym was alive with the energetic chatter of students, and in the far corner, the badminton court was set up.

Lucy led Darla towards the badminton area where a few other students were already warming up. The bright lights overhead illuminated the court, and the familiar "thwack" of shuttlecocks being hit echoed through the gym. Darla couldn't help but smile at the lively atmosphere.

As they approached the badminton court, Mr. Bell, the PE teacher, noticed them and waved them over. "Darla, Lucy, glad you could join us. We're just started. Grab a racket, and let's see what you girls have got!" he exclaimed with a cheerful grin.

Darla picked up a racket, pausing for a moment. A quick daydream of Lucy bent over, the racket coming down hard on her exposed ass cheeks as she screamed Darla's name flashed through her mind. Biting back a smile, she let the series of images soak into her subconscious as the girls took opposite sides of the court.

Lucy served, grunting as she did so. The sound brings back memories of the hot shower the two of them shared only a week prior.

Lost in memories, Darla completely missed the shuttlecock flying past her.

"1-0" Lucy called with a giggle, noticing Darla's cheeks taking on a darker shade of red.

Darla walked over, picking up the white plastic birdie off the ground. "Game on" she said with determination in her voice. Getting ready to serve, a brilliant idea came to mind. If she was going to be teased, why not tease back. Flinging the birdie in the air she hit it with all her might, letting out a grunt that sounded vaguely like a moan.

Lucy's mouth hung open as the birdie flew past her, a giggle erupting from her lips. "It seems so." she smirked, catching onto the game quickly. Their vollying grunts coming one after another.

After a while, Darla jogs over to the net, motioning for Lucy to join her.

"6 - 6" Darla said panting, "Next point wins? Better make it a big one" she winked cooly.

"Actually," Lucy said, looking around the room to see if anyone was near. A group of girls stood a few feet away texting on their phones. "I have to use the restroom" her eyes shifted back to Darla's and intensity burning in them she hadn't seen before.

"I see..." Darla said looking over at their coach, his eyes trained on them like a cat about to bounce on a mouse "I'll be right there"

Lucy places down her racket, hips swaying from side to side as she heads for the door.

Darla watches Lucy for a second, eyes sliding down her curves before turning towards her coach and striding confidently towards him.

"Lucy and I..." she let her voice trail off as one of the other students walked past. "We need to go to the locker room. Is that alright?"

Mr. Bell sized her up, looking around as Darla had done. "Both of you need to be in there at the same time?" He said, his voice abnormally calm.

"She needs my help with something. Girl stuff." Darla smiled, giving him a playful wink.

Mr. Bell cleared his throat. "Alright, go ahead..." he said, trying to look away from her as he crossed his legs.

Darla giggled, finding it hard to continue to pretend like she didn't notice the bulge in his pants as he crossed his legs. Turning on her heel, she headed after Lucy. As Darla opened the door to the locker room, lips met her own as she was quickly pulled inside.

Lucy's hands traveled along Darla's body with a neediness she had never felt before. "God, I can't stop thinking about your lips," Lucy moaned into Darla's mouth. "And your tongue," she said, swirling their tongues together.

Darla's nipples hardened, "Take off your pants" she breathed as they finally came up for air.

Kicking off her shoes, Lucy found Darla's hands helping her as they removed her pants with a speed neither one of the girls expected. Darla, throwing Lucy's pants to one side of the room before removing her pink panties and throwing them to the other side, quickly turned Lucy around to face the lockers before bending her over and finding her place between her thighs.

Darla wasted no time finding Lucy's hole, as she wiggled her tongue inside. Eagerly lapping up all of the wetness, Darla moaned, lengthening her tongue to find Lucy's hard clit before sliding it back down her still dripping hole.

Darla took her time teasing Lucy whose face was pressed against the locker, both hands on either side of her, like she was getting ready for a push up.

Finally standing, Darla pressed her body against Lucy's, pinning her to the locker. "Are you close?" she whispered, brushing Lucy's hair off of her ears and running her tongue along its curve.

Lucy's skin erupted in goosebumps as she answered "I'm so close, please", her hand coming off of the locker and sliding down her curves, intent on finishing herself.

Quickly, Darla grabbed her hand before she could get very far, placing it back on the locker. "Patience" she purred. Hand trailing down her spine before spanking her hard on her ass. Lucy moaned.

Darla's fingers slid inside Lucy with ease, quickly finding Lucy's G spot she began to milk. Her fingers picked up speed as more juices flowed out. "I want you to cum for me" she whispered as she milked harder.

Lucy's body tightened, as she roared "Fuck fuck fuck fuck" punching the locker as the build up became too much

Cum dripped down Darla's hand as Lucy was sent over the edge, her moan echoing off the locker room walls. Darla kept going, feeling the resistance as Lucy's pussy clamped down on her hand, she continued to pump in and out, her arm muscles burning.

Lucy's screams became more animalistic as another orgasm built inside her "I'm going to die, I'm going to die" she repeated over and over as the second orgasm crashed around her. This time, releasing a flood gate between her legs.

Cum dripped down Lucy's thighs, creating a small puddle between her legs as she collapsed against the locker, skin bright red, sweat dripping off like she had run several miles.

"Good girl," Darla said, kissing her ear as she slid her fingers out. Cum drenched her arm and fingers "You should probably go take a shower, I'm going to wash my hands" the two exchanged a smile before Darla turned and walked towards the sinks, she could hear Lucy start the shower as she noticed movement out of the corner of her eye.

The locker room office door slowly slid shut as Darla's head turned towards the motion. Her heart raced as she approached cautiously, placing her ear on the door. Inside she could hear movement and a slight moan. Gathering all of her confidence she slowly cracked the door.

Inside stood her coach, backed turned to the door with his pants lowered to his thighs, she could see him trusting, ass cheeks tightening every time he did, rough moans coming from his mouth. "Take it" she heard him say to himself as his thrust sped up.

Darla slowly brought her hand to her mouth, sliding her still wet fingers in to suck the taste off of them. She could feel herself dripping into her own underwear as her hand trailed between her legs, finding herself almost as wet as Lucy was.

Mr. Bell moaned as his thrusting became more needy and out of control, his head rocked back, oblivious to Darla standing in the doorway as he came with a deep moan.

Running slim fingers over her wet clit, Darla could feel she was ready to explode. A couple of quick flicks later she felt her stomach tighten in excitement. A flash of pink caught her eye as she quickly approached orgasm. "Lucy's pink panties", Darla thought. "He was fucking her panties" the realization sending Darla over the edge, her own orgasm hitting her hard and silently. Her vision blurred as she silently shut the door before taking a deep breath.

Babybean
Babybean
10 Followers