A Short Text

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I texted Dave first, Keep going. Enjoy. Thank-you. Then I texted Julie. Don't worry about me, just enjoy. I love you. In two short texts I gave my wife to my best friend, and vice versa. I climbed into bed and could not ignore my arousal. No texts came in, so my hand moved to my dick and only 5 minutes later I ejaculated hard thinking about my wife and Dave. I laughed to myself, the cure for my problems was right in front of me all along.

I ended up falling asleep. About 1 am I woke. No messages. I decided to send one to Julie. All Good?

Yes. Was all I got back.

Did you?I couldn't help asking. My dick started to harden as I typed and hit send.

Yes. Classic Julie. No details.

Good?I wanted her to have good. It pained me to think of it, but it was the underlying reason for this whole crazy idea. I wanted Julie to experience sexual satisfaction. I wanted her to have the good sex I could not provide her.

Yes. But awkward. That meant it was really good, Julie always understates things.

You have 2-weeks to get past that I was fully in on my own idea and given I was away for at least two weeks; they might as well explore things.

That's what Dave said I didn't doubt it. It is what I would say to a woman I desired.

He still there? Was it a quickie, or were they lying in our bed together? I couldn't decide which answer I preferred more. My dick was answering the second as it held hard, very hard.

Yes. Are you OK with that?

Happy for you, both. I am good.Oddly arousing. I figured I needed to add that last part. It was true and I wanted to be sure Julie understood I wasn't the victim here. It was my idea, and I was getting benefits. Weird benefits by most people's standards, but I am not most people.

Ironic. She picked up on that right away. One of our connections over the years is we see the ironic and odd clearly and typically have enjoyed sharing that. This was a very odd application of that.

Seriously ironic, but true. I will leave you alone, enjoy yourself without worrying about me or us. Awkward is temporary.

That is what I am afraid of. That meant one thing, she really enjoyed her experience with Dave and wanted more. It also meant I might be dealing with more than I originally bargained for. They didn't hesitate when I made my offer, and now my wife is worried about continuing. To me, that meant she had a really good experience.

That good?I was once again asking a question I shouldn't ask, but could not help myself.

I needed it. He delivered. There it was. She needed it and he performed, at least she didn't use that word to her husband with performance issues. This thought made me more committed to the idea that this was ultimately for Julie. She had suffered through me for years. She should make up for lost time.

Wake him. Go again. I was serious, she should start working on removing awkward right away.

Did you just encourage me to sleep with your best friend, again? ;) This text, more than any others, made me smile and cry. It was Julie's sense of humor on display, something I loved about her, but that sense of humor appearing indicated she was lying comfortably with her new lover as she wasn't one to use humor to try and de-stress a situation. My cuckold feeling was intense. But I started this, so I pushed with return humor. I do use humor to avoid stress.

Yes, but I don't think sleeping thru it is the point.

Well, you might get your wish, my texting woke him. Gotta run.

ENJOY! I think I meant it. I came in my hand again 10 minutes later. I wondered if we came together?

I fell back asleep. I woke at 6:45 am and used the bathroom. I looked at my phone lying face down on the side table. Dave is an early riser, should I text him? Dad will be up in 15 minutes; the man wakes exactly at 7 am every day. That hasn't changed in 40 years. I grabbed my phone to text Dave. He had beaten me to the punch.

Your wife is amazing. How long are you going to be gone? :)

Shit, I could hear Dave saying this. And I knew where he was coming from. After his first divorce, a marriage that had been pretty sexless in the final years, he hooked up with a long-time family friend named Amy. He told me about it. He said they basically stayed in bed for the entire first weekend, and after three weeks, she had to see a doctor because she was so sore from the amount of sex they had. They didn't stay a couple as while she loved the sex, she knew Dave well enough to know that being in bed with him was great, but being a couple with him was always a challenge.

Are you envisioning an Amy situation with my wife? I typed "my wife" and not Julie. I am not sure why, or whether using her name, or using her status, was more or less painful and/or arousing. I almost went and changed it to Julie, but I decided I would assert the fact she was my wife, but also remind myself that I was giving my wife to another man.

You offered. And you know me, I tend to overdo things. So, yes if she can handle it.

She will suffer through it I am sure. She has a lot of time to make up for. And I did offer, and I meant it. But I would still like to be married when I return.

No problem there. Being married has never been a winner for me. Much better in the bedroom than the house. He was right, it just was a bit of a gut punch to realize a better man was going to be fucking my wife for 2 straight weeks. In a perfect world, that man would be me, and even though I pushed the two of them to pursue this, it wasn't all arousal and sunshine. It was painful, but loving someone always involves some pain and I had decided that this was pain I would bear so my wife could be happy.

Then enjoy, make Julie happy. Win all around.

I am not complaining. And I will make it my personal mission to be sure your wife doesn't either.

Well, I feel much better knowing that ;)

I am here to serve. Time to go wake her up. You can't fuck all day if you don't start in the morning!One of Dave's charms was he always said the things most of us thought, but didn't express. Sometimes it was wrong, but most of the time, when he did it, we would all just accept that it was Dave being Dave and he never had malicious intent. I knew that was the Dave that was typing, so I didn't take offense. And he was right. LOL

More than I needed to know. Enjoy, just remember she might need a rest, unfortunately, she is woefully out of practice.

I will be sure to keep her in bed then ;)And so far, she seems to be picking it back up quickly. Well played, Dave. I was chatting with my best friend about the sex he was going to have with my wife, and he was making me laugh. It further endorsed that I made the right call pushing Julie to hook-up with Dave, not someone else. I just worry that after 2-weeks they will have moved past the hook-up stage. That risk was there, and quite literally I was in no position to do anything about it in any real way.

I need to go. Dad is waking up. Somehow, I think there will be more fun on your end than mine.

I guarantee it. Thanks man. I won't be an asshole, but I am going to take full advantage in your absence. Little did we both know how much of an advantage he was going to have and in the end the how big of an impact it was going to have.

That was the plan. Gotta run.

And as I got my dad up, including changing his diaper and getting him dressed, I had to fight hard not to have a tent in my pants. I truly did enjoy serving my dad in this way given he was a man who always put us first when we were growing up. But at the same time I was distracted by the image of what was likely going on in my house. I couldn't get the image of Dave pleasuring my wife out of my head. I guess you could argue I was being generous in both cases, but perhaps I was just expressing my love to two people in somewhat extreme ways.

Julie spent her post morning fuck time alone as Dave needed to handle some stuff for work. She marveled at how amazing the sex was and found herself already addicted to it. She had suppressed her sex drive so much, and for so many years, it stunned her that it came back with such vitality. The sex was fantastic, and she craved more. It had been less than a day and she was now fully reminded that she liked sex, and it was important to her.

This revelation immediately brought a bigger problem to the forefront. The great sex, the feeling like a real woman again, that was all Dave. Once I was back, how would that work? We were married, we had 25 years together that were mostly good, we had kids, although grown and currently living far away. That all counted for something, but yet, her brain, her libido, and most worrisome, her heart, were not fully convinced that was enough. She tried to persuade herself that after a few more rounds, after getting the sex part out of her system, she would be fine. But she was failing in that sales job. Her thoughts kept coming back to Dave and the way he made her feel. The orgasms were unworldly, but the feeling of being the source of someone's lust, of being someone's focus, that was possibly even more powerful. It had been a long time since she felt desired. She had underestimated just how powerful feeling desired was. She needed to talk to someone. Ironically, I was her first choice.

I had finally gotten dad into his lazy-boy chair for his morning of TV watching, when I was able to get back to my phone. Julie had messaged.

Your friend is insatiable. Not a typical text from your wife, but I knew that she wouldn't want to reach out to her good friend as I doubted she wanted to explain the situation, and I knew she would want to talk about this with someone. I decided to keep my tone light, but not shy away from the conversation.

I have heard that rumor. You good?

This is the hardest, and easiest thing I have ever done. Her tone got serious pretty quickly. But I couldn't resist one humor based push back.

Well, you're just out of practice, you haven't had to deal with a hard thing in a while.

Don't go there. I love and respect you, that is not your fault.

It's OK, you being with Dave makes it much easier for me to joke about my problems. I know you are good, so the pressure is off.

So, I guess we are all getting something we need

I hope so. You said easy?

It's Dave. He is easy to be with, and, well, let's just say he is good.

I am glad to hear that. You deserve good.

Do I deserve really good? ;)

Yes!And frequent too!Just don't fall in love, or at least not fully. I don't want us to end.

I don't want that either. It is just sex. Really good sex, but just sex. It turns out that was not going to stand the test of time, even a short two weeks.

So, he is taking care of your needs?

Very much so. He is a bit bigger and that has a certain positive element to it. (sorry!)

So, size does matter, aha!:)

Actually, yes. It adds a deeper feeling to it, and not just where he reaches to. And it turns out that the deep feeling quickly transitioned to one that wasn't just sexual. Although sexual lead the way and set the stage.

Are telling me he gives you good orgasms?

No. They are way better than good.

Best you have had?

Sorry to say ... by far. It scares me.

Because you are not going to want that to go away?I was still trying to engage and be positive, but it was clear that Dave's sexual prowess was making Julie reexamine things, and the biggest thing being reexamined was me, or perhaps Dave's bigger cock. It was clear to me that I had made a mistake, but there was no way to put the cat back in the bag now.

Yes. It is mean of me to say, but we have done it 6 times since your text, and those are the top six orgasms of my life. Please don't be mad, I have no one to talk about this with.

I want you to talk with me. At the pace you two are going, I won't even be in the top ten by day's end. And likely out of the picture completely after two weeks of that. I decided that perhaps my first statement in this text was wrong. I was quickly wanting to just shrink away.

Shit, you might not be on the list by dinner. The man's recover time is unreal.

You could say no.How about that for a completely wimpy way of asking her to back off having sex with my best friend because it is obviously not just the fun romp we thought it would be. It is obviously much more, and I could sense I was quickly losing my wife. But of course, instead of putting my foot down and demanding it end, I typed that. Five years of being a sexual failure doesn't leave one very confident and assertive.

Forgive me, but I can't. The end point is just too good. That was what I was afraid of. But I started this avalanche and really couldn't complain that it was quickly burying me. I sat defeated and went back to my defense mechanism of bad humor. For the last five years I have been the king of bad sex and bad humor. Everyone has to be known for something.

Well then, I will have a moment of silence when I feed dad dinner. ;)

And I will have multiple moments of non-silence. I really didn't need that response; it was a real slap in the face. But I took a deep breath and stayed light-hearted.

Try not to wake the neighbors!

No promises. We pulled his car in the garage because it is going to be here for a while. Don't need the neighbors being nosey.

Full 2-weeks?As soon as I typed it I realized I didn't want the answer.

I hope so. He told me about Amy. I want that. I might have been speaking in the throes of passion, but I told him I will say yes every time he asks for the next two weeks. Probably shouldn't be telling my husband that. Sorry. No, she shouldn't, but she did, which means she needed me to understand that she was going all in with Dave. Part of me chuckled and wondered if she really knew how often that might be. Dave truly is insatiable. But most of me was simply sad. There was little chance she would still be mine in two-weeks.

Gulp. Well, I started this, so ultimately, I am glad to hear it is going well. Enjoy yourself. I love you, and I hope there is still some room for me in the garage and in your heart when I return.There was unassertive me making one last desperate, but indirect attempt to keep my wife.

Serious answer, you might have to learn to share.

I am starting to realize that. Having some of you is still better than none. (He tries to convince himself)

I should probably find someone else to talk to, I am obvious causing you pain.

Probably. I probably should have killed this text exchange earlier, and I probably should have asked the questions I did, and I probably shouldn't have sent the original texts. I wasn't probably an idiot, I was certainly and idiot, and I was certainly witnessing, via text messages, my wife leave me for Dave.

Are you OK if we just text about life and your dad's situation and I skip the Dave parts?

That is your call. You lead and I will follow. But that might be best. At this point it likely didn't matter. In fact, she could probably skip all communication. Might be a better band-aid approach. But I didn't say anything. I remained my usual wimpy self. Less than 24 hours ago I made a serious blunder, that might have had some well intentioned elements, but was the stupidest thing I could have done. I was watching that stupidity gain momentum and knew it was going to run right over me. It was best to remain ignorant of the details. I had enough to deal with.

I love you. It is time to get on with my day. At least she said it indirectly and saved what little manhood I still possessed.

I know. Don't overdo it! ;)One last grasp at humor.

That ship has already sailed. Got to go, that ship is at full mast again and demanding attention! Ignore my earlier comment, my manhood was on that ship sailing away.

I am an idiot.

That is exactly what Dave said. Sorry babe, I have my other idiot to tend to.

Got it. I will be OK without further reports. I had no humor left. I had no capacity to hear how good he was left. I had no fight left in me. Perhaps I was overreacting, but I didn't think so. I hoped so, but I knew how to read between the lines with my wife, and the lines themselves made things pretty obvious, so reading between them was crystal clear.

Probably the best plan. Love you. Bye. One word, that one word said it all. She was gone.

As she hit send, Dave's cock slid into her from behind. She moaned even though she was sore. A little discomfort was worth it, as the pleasure of his length and girth was something she found incredible.

"How is he doing?"

"Not as good as us. But ok, I think."

"You ok?"

"I would be, if you would shut up and start fucking me!"

"Remember you said that, because I am going to keep fucking you pretty much non-stop until he gets back."

"You're still talking!" Julie was pushing back on his cock. It felt so different and so good. In her head she thought there is no way this was going to stop just because I got home. Maybe she would tire of this, but in the moment, that didn't seem likely. And each time he took her, she found herself emotionally more connected too. She pushed that thought away and just embraced the glorious feeling of his cock deep in her womb.

Dave laughed and started to pound Julie. He couldn't believe how great it felt to have her on his cock and in his grasp. He tried to push out such thoughts, but he also was thinking there was no way this was going to stop. He had promised me that this was just sex, but the reality is Julie had been his dream girl for years, and he kept wondering if he was going to have to break his promise. He tried to ignore that uncomfortable thought and just enjoy the incredible feeling of her tight pussy and the rush he got from being inside the woman he had desired for so long. He focused on the sex, the sex was heavenly.

They fucked and both came hard, and even though it remained unspoken during the sex, Dave and Julie became a real couple with long-term plans at that moment. They collapsed and laid together, Dave as big spoon to Julie's little. He held her tight, and she felt satisfied, pleasured, and appreciated. But most of all she felt like the most desired woman on the planet. That was currently running a close second to "ungodly good orgasms" and was threatening to take the lead.