A Short Text

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally, she spoke, "We decided not to keep texting while he is gone, at least not about this. I think he knows his text was ill-advised. I probably said things I shouldn't have about how amazing the sex has been and how amazing you are. I think he knows this might not end well for him."

"He was an idiot to start something he shouldn't have. I hope he knows that you are the best woman I have ever been with, on pretty much every level, and that I am not going to give that up, at least not without a fight. I am going to be a terrible friend, because I am going to spend every ounce of my energy for the next 2-weeks trying to make you mine. I have been John's friend a long time, but he is an idiot if he thought I could be with you and not want more. And I don't just mean more of your incredible body, but more in terms of a relationship. So, you should probably kick me out now, because if you let me stay, I am not going to fight fair and I will win in the end. I have a big advantage and I plan to use it!"

Julie smiled at him, truly appreciating that he wanted her, and would fight for her, while John's big move was to give her away. She reached back and started to encourage his advantage to get big again.

"I want you to stay. Forgive me, but I need you to stay. I can't make promises to either of you, but if I were a betting girl, I would have a hard time betting against this." She said that as she squeezed his now fully hard cock. "You were saying something about your big advantage?"

Dave rolled over and entered Julie slowly. They made love in the missionary position. The position was typical, the intensity between them was not. They had a long, calm, but passionate fuck, and came together. As they calmed, Dave stayed above Julie, his softening cock still inside of her. He lowered himself and they kissed. Neither wanted the moment to end.

"Is it too early to say I love you?" he said to her after he broke away from a loving kiss.

"Probably, but I love you too."

I heard from Julie every day I was away, we texted or talked about our far away kids and my dad, and such. She never mentioned Dave, and I didn't inquire. Dave texted me only once. Windows ordered.

Julie and Dave had a life altering 2-weeks together. Their sex slowed just a fraction, but their love for each other grew exponentially. The had fun together, they talked with future intents. As my return date approached, Julie and Dave were sitting at the kitchen table, they did take occasional breaks to eat, and she asked him to be absent when I return. "I need to talk to my husband and explain I love another man. I just don't think I can do it if you are there, even if you are the other man."

"I understand. But I also need to know, does the future involve you loving two men, or just me?"

"I will always love John, but just you. I must give us a try; I need to try. You might have taken an atypical route to get here, but you own my body and my heart at this point. I am a terrible person, but I can envision life without John, I can't envision life without you." She then flashed a wicked smile and continued, "and only 75% of that is because of your perfect fucking cock and what it does to me!" She hit him playfully as she said that.

"Well, then, why don't I try and move that needle to 76%." Dave scooped Julie up and took her into what was formerly our bedroom, and he made love to her. She cried while having another soul shaking orgasm. After Julie settled back down, she thought to herself that she was being rotten and making herself a liar, but she was picking Dave, and not in a shared relationship. She no longer had any doubt.

Dave pulled her into him in another spooning position, it had become their position after sex, and that means they had spent a lot of time spooning the last two weeks. He kissed her neck and said, "I love you." Julie asked, "Are you sure that is a good idea?"

"Best idea I have had in a long time. Well, it was kinda your husband's idea, but you get the point." He gave her a goofy smile and ran his hand up her torso and cupped her breast. She sighed. It felt so good to be in his arms. He really wasn't fighting fair. At least he was true to his word.

"The last man who expressed his love, he is currently getting left out. I might not be worthy of your love." Julie started to cry. Dave pulled her in tighter and let her cry for a bit.

"Julie, I have loved you from a far for many years. It kinda sucks how this door was opened, but I have no regrets about walking through it and making you mine. Sucks for John, but at this point, my feelings for you are way too strong and way too real to do anything but love you and do everything I can to keep you. I am the lucky one here. Accept my love, accept our situation. It isn't a fully easy and perfect path, but it will involve great sex, a man who will never abandon you, and a lot of great times."

Dave held Julie tight. He found himself getting hard. He really did have a second-to-none turnaround time. Julie felt him growing back there. She marveled at his energy. She rolled over, spread her legs and said, "I need you inside of me. I need this to be real. Help me know this is the right decision."

Dave positioned himself and slowly entered her. He held himself fully in. She loved that feeling. His extra size was no little thing. It changed sex for her and made it immensely better. "I love you Julie. Be mine. Tell me you are mine!" He really wasn't fighting fair.

She threw her head back, arched her back, put her legs around him and whispered, "I am yours."

Dave started to fuck her, and he wasn't holding back. He was giving her all his energy and letting her know in no uncertain terms that she was his. After a few minutes she lifted her head up off the bed and looked at him with a desperate look, "I am completely fucking yours, god you are amazing."

Dave leaned in and kissed her, "Good answer! I will just say this one more time, your husband is an idiot, and you are the most amazing woman I could ever have. I love you and I am about to cum deep inside of you!"

She laughed, "Don't you dare, I need you to finish me! Oh, and I love you too, but fuck me harder. Fuck me as hard as you have ever fucked a woman!"

Dave wasn't sure he could last, but her put everything into it and kept going. Julie swears his cock got even bigger and the pounding he was giving her did the trick. Her orgasm and her tears both burst open at the same time and she started to shudder and yell, yes, while tears streamed down her face. Dave fucked her through stage one of her orgasm as his forced delay had created a second wind.

"Let it out baby, cry, cum, let it all go. You are mine now and I will never stop loving you and never stop making love to you!"

Julie let out a sobbing, "I love you" and let go of herself. She came as hard as she ever had and wept, part tears of loss, and part tears of joy. It was an overwhelming experience. She leaned up to Dave, "cum in me please. I need you to claim me forever."

The request sent Dave to climax and he started to cum furiously into Julie who clamped her legs around him and just kept saying, "I am yours, I am yours, I am yours."

They finished strong and together and finally cycled down to the afterglow. Dave gently wiped Julie's tears away. "I hope at least some of those were tears of joy."

"Most. I am yours, but I am not looking forward to his arrival. It will be the hardest thing I have ever done."

"I can stay."

"No, I owe it to him. But can I stay with you tonight. I am going to need to leave after I tell him."

"Of course, or I could just wait in my car just down the street."

"I would like that. Just promise to wait for me to come out. Promise me."

"Scout's honor." Which for Dave, actually meant something.

They both got up and got fully dressed. Julie laughed that it almost felt odd to be with him with clothes on. Dave asked if she wanted him to hang around and she said yes. "He said he would be here at 4 pm. So, please stay until 3:50, if he sees you leaving, he will just have to deal with it. But we are keeping our clothes on!"

Dave laughed, walked up to her and kissed her. "Is this OK?"

"Barely, but yes."

Dave went back to kissing her and then started to move his hands into sensitive areas. Three minutes later, Julie's nipples were hard and her pussy wet. She couldn't believe it. They were in the kitchen, she looked at the clock, it read 3:20. She broke away from Dave, started ripping off her clothes and said, Right here, on the counter, you have 20 minutes to make me cum!"

Eighteen minutes later, Julie came and Dave followed. He pulled out, they kissed franticly while trying to get dressed. They were laughing. "Great, I get to tell my husband I am leaving him, reeking of sex, and with your cum inside of me. Why do I love you?"

Dave smiled a wicked smile, "At least I didn't have you blow me!" They both burst out laughing and she literally pushed him out of the house. As he got into his car, she went over to his window and said, "I would you know. I never did that with John, but if you want that, I will for you. I want to be a lover you will never tire of and never leave."

He leaned thru the window, kissed her, and said, "I will never tire of you, and I want you to blow me tonight. Think of that as you tell John. Bye babe!" He flashed a wicked smile and drove away. Julie licked her lips, it helped her get past the dry mouth she had thinking about telling John, and helped her look forward to taking Dave with those lips.

I was just a few minutes out. I pretended I would arrive home to something good, but I knew better. The silence from Julie and Dave screamed a message to me, and that was that Julie and I were over, and Dave and Julie had begun. I was an idiot. But I also realized that part of loving my wife was recognizing that she had needs I could not meet, and that Dave could. I don't think I was really in the driver's seat on this, but I wouldn't deny her the full life she could have with Dave over me.

When I arrived my side of the garage stall was empty, so I pulled in. Julie came out to greet me and helped me unload. We talked about my trip and my dad. I got things put away and then took her by the hand and sat her down on our couch in the living room. I began what I had rehearsed 100 times while driving.

"I set something in motion, and based on your silence this last week, I have to assume it picked up speed. I will always love you, and if that includes stepping aside for Dave, I will do that. I just need to know what you want."

Julie started to cry. "I will always love you." She paused and I knew what was coming next. "But I love him too. He and I want to try. I need to try. I am so sorry, but I am with Dave now." She held my hand and looked at me with eyes that expressed sadness, but also resolve.

"I understand. Perhaps I should just repack and head to the Lake House. When we have given this a little bit of time, we can talk and figure things out."

"I think that would be best. But feel free to stay the night, I am going to spend the night at Dave's. Can you text me when you have left tomorrow? I am truly sorry, for everything."

"It is, and has been on me first and foremost. I don't blame you and I wish you luck. But I am OK if you go to him now, I really don't want you to see me lose it." With that I pulled her up, kissed her on the cheek and let go of her hand. She nodded and left.

She went to him. She fell asleep easier than she thought she would. She had tasted his cum, and accepted his cum twice, and if he woke up and wanted to go for another round, she would have.

I spent most of the evening crying and wandering the house. I packed up many things, photos, clothes, my tools, my bike stuff. It filled the time. I never really slept. I left at 5 am and arrived at the lake house at 8am. I love the lake house. Ironically, Dave had helped me remodel it. Little did I know it would become my regular residence while he moved into our other house.

I made myself some coffee, and texted them in the group chat. I am happy for both of you.

It was the last text I ever sent Dave. Our friendship died. My wife and I remained cordial for the kids, but otherwise I left her alone, and she did the same. Julie and I were officially divorced six months later. I didn't even cry, and I didn't complain when I signed the papers. I gave my wife to Dave, and 50% of everything to Julie. I didn't fight that, we had always been partners and while some might be mad with the way things ended, I chose to remember the good times, and the fact I was the one who put the end in motion.

I have been good living on my own. I don't disappoint anyone in the bedroom, and I really like living fulltime at the lake house. I dropped completely off social media and have found a rhythm living alone, but not lonely. I got a puppy. I named him Spass, the German word for fun, I needed to remind myself to have fun.

Just a few weeks ago, I got an email from my son living overseas. Julie and Dave had gotten married. I guess marriage was his thing. My son thought I should know. I replied with a thanks and reconfirmed my visit over to him next month. He said he was really looking forward to it. I cracked open a beer, toasted to Julie & Dave's good health, and took my new puppy for a walk. Perhaps my puppy would create as much success as Dave's had.

The end.

Thanks for reading. If you enjoyed it, make it a favorite, follow me, send me a message.Comments are always welcome except when hateful or implying violence. I will just delete those. Otherwise comment away.