A Short Vicious War Pt. 02

Story Info
War in an alternative timeline it drags on.
9.6k words
4.78
1.6k
1
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 11/09/2023
Created 06/12/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I now bring you part 2 of my story line, thanks to all those who took the time to read and vote on part 1. As always this is a work of fiction, and I alone am responsible for its content and any mistakes are my own. This story deals with an alternative timeline and what might happen if the wrong Ahole got placed in the front office and we slipped back into an isolationist way of thinking.

As we just left Memorial Day, please remember those who gave their all to keep this world free, and please remember those like my father, brother, nephew and myself who signed the check but lived to collect on it as we stood our watch on the wall.

Also, if you're going to be 18 in time for next year's election, remember to register and vote come next November. Remember if you don't vote you can't bitch about who's in the front office.

Okay enough time on my soap box, now on with the story.

April 28,2023, 0545 hours,

'I was laying on the couch with my eyes closed and was just listening to the occasional shot being fired. I knew no one was coming my way, if they had Sam would have woken me up. I knew I had the latest generation of NVGs and because I knew the area better than they did, I'd be able to get into an ambush position long before they would even know I was there. As a matter of fact, just like in Nam, the first clue that the enemy is there, your point man catches a piece of lead in the chest or gut. With my weapon system and optics, it would be a head shot. I got up and made a cup of coffee and looked outside, it was cold 28* and I knew I wanted to get the barbed wire and razor tape up to help slow them down at the top of the hill and at the bottom. I also need to go clean up my messes, I'd dump their naked bodies in the middle of the field tonight to show them what would happen.'

'Sam had been listening to the handheld radio and had IDed several of the major players. I had names and ranks, this info I had sent out to further develop the overall picture. I knew I would have to start screwing with their minds and to let them know that shitting in my yard had consequences. I'd use my Barret to turn a few poor fucks into a red paste. The heavy 647gr.50 Cal BMG rounds could travel over a mile at this altitude. Time of shot 3 to 5 seconds. I made a hot breakfast, got out my jacket and armored up, I hopped on my gator and started to put up the wire.'

'To string the 1400 yards of 4 strand wire took me nearly 6 hours even with the pile driving attachment on the bob cat to set the posts. Going to the bottom of the hill I pulled the 2 assholes I had killed into the cargo bed and stripped them naked. I went around to the others that I had killed and placed them in the back also. I had hours before I could drop them off. I set the wire up down there and decided it was time to eat and start looking through the storage containers.'

'I spent the rest of the day looking through and stacking out about 60 of the 680+ that I had captured. In several I found new uniforms, new fucking uniforms. WHAT THE FUCK? What Einstein thought that one up? Did these assholes borrow a page from Ol' Monty? I mean what stupid fuck loads uniforms in an initial combat drop load? You need food, ammo, med supplies, heavy weapons, comms gear, and things like that. You sure as fuck don't need new uniforms. If they had done that to me, I'd have had their balls cut off and then had them strung up by their ankles so I could beat the shit out of them. Luckly, the US Military is a little smarter when it comes to airborne drops, we've been doing it sense late July 1942. In 80+ years of doing something, you might get things right from time to time.'

'It was around 1930 when I drove down to the main road with the lights off, if you've never driven using NVGs I've got to tell you it is one interesting experience. I drove out into the middle of the field and used the hydraulic dump feature to off load my cargo. I left a little sigh for the NKs to find, it read "This is your fate if you fail to surrender."

'I drove off to put the next part of my evening plans into action. I believed it was important to have a plan to screw with the NKs, and I had every intention of screwing them over royally. They had come and screwed up my retirement, so I was going to make this little expedition as expensive as hell.'

'I put part 2 of my nightly plan into action and set up the radio and antenna then prepared a message telling of the horrible follow up mission and the resistance, but that it had been destroyed with revolutionary zeal. I also sent that I would need more supplies and reinforcements. I sent the message badly as if I had been wounded. I waited for the reply, I didn't have to wait long.'

'They congratulated us for completing our mission and would send reinforcements as soon as possible. I told them to use airway 2 as 1 might be compromised. They told me that they were launching the troops and they would be there around 1015 tomorrow. I let them know that we would place panels out to mark the safe route, in truth I would set up an ambush and chop another division into paste. I told them that I would let them know when they landed tomorrow and signed off.'

'I went down to the armory and pulled out some of my heavier toys along with boxes of ammo. I began to load them into the back of a gator and then took them to the top of the hill. I had a trench system I had already prepared up here, and I set up the mounts and placed the ammo boxes I had in position and drove back to pick up more ammo. I needed 15 trips to haul nearly everything I had to have up here. I pulled camo nets over what I had hauled up. Driving back, I pulled into the parking area and closed the ramp, I loaded up the weapons and then went back upstairs, I went to the area where I had dropped the second wave. I placed a dummy buggy with the wrong color camo nets, I even threw in a 5 gallon can of gas to give a nice fire ball if they shot at this target.'

'I went back into the cave and began opening the containers looking for any antiaircraft weapons. It took me about an hour to find what I was looking for SA-14s. They had sent 12 of them along with 3 BCU grips. Good I now had some serious fire power to take down an IL-76 or whatever they choose to send. I looked at my watch and saw that it was now 0110 and I hoped to get a few hours of sleep before doing this. I went back inside and made a quick meal, I seemed to be eating more and more of these and I knew that I would be eating more before this was over. I quickly checked over my weapons and laid down after eating.'

"Sam, make sure I'm up before 0630 please." I said as I pulled my boots and armor off. "Of course, John, good night." She told me and turned off the lights in the house. I laid back and closed my eyes, I just wanted this all to end and end quickly.'

'Day 3 of the war started clear and cold just like the other 2 days before. I made my coffee and warm breakfast, I made a gruel for my slave and crushed up some vitamins that I mixed in. I walked downstairs and opened the door and placed the plastic bowl on the floor in front of her. She eyed me as if I had come to beat her, then looked down at the food.'

"Sam lower her to the floor please." I said and walked towards the door; I could hear her slurping down her food. "You might want to watch the monitor slave; I'm going to kill hundreds of your people today. You see I used your own radio to send a message to get reinforcements out here, I even told them which route to follow. When they show up, I'm going to kill them." I told her and walked out.'

'I walked into another nitch and pressed a tile opening a hidden door. I followed the stairs down and into the bunker, I walked through several hatches and finally out into the parking bay. I had Sam open the ramp as I started the gator and drove out into the cold morning, then up to where I had set the ammo cans and mounts the night before. I took me several trips to lug all the weapons up to their positions and set them up. I pulled the netting up over everything and fed in the ammo belts to several weapons and cocked them. I didn't set the safeties this time.'

'I also had several small Go Pro style cameras that I set up to cover the action. "Sam, are you receiving the feed from the cameras?" I asked as I looked the SA-14s over familiarizing myself with the controls.'

"Yes, John I have the feed from all 8 cameras and I'm ready to send it out over the web." She told me as I set out the panels to mark the safe lane. I had to laugh to myself as I made sure they were set up, the only thing these panels would do would be bring my prey straight to the killing ground.'

'I looked over my shoulder and saw the sun starting to pop up over the horizon and opened several cans of ammo and prepped the belts for ease of loading. For me the majority of the killing would be done by an old reliable friend. Ma. Yes, I had hauled out Brother John Brownings masterpiece, the M-2HB.50Cal BMG! I had made several boxes of special party mix starting with the Tracer round, then a Ball followed by an M20 API-T round then another Ball and finally a M8 API round. The next 5 rounds would be the tracer followed by Mk 169 mod2 APEI then a Ball. A M23 Incendiary round followed then a real killer, the Mk 211 Raufoss round to bring up the rear.'

'This round package would shred lightly armored vehicles, aircraft, helo's and the people inside them. I looked down at my watch and saw that it was after 0815 and I couldn't hear any firing from in town. I used my binoculars to look down and saw the NKs patrolling the streets and looting houses, to bad they'd never leave town with any of it. I made notes as to what the NKs were doing and where they were coming from and going to. I did notice that they had more than likely broke into the Coop and took the barbed wire and tall poles from the warehouse area. They had encircled a majority of the town and found sandbags to make fighting positions and guard posts.'

'I spent the next 45 minutes drawing things out and marking distances based on experience, I knew that I would have to move closer to refine the numbers and make it as exact as I possibly could. I marked where the NKs had set up check points and what all they were taking as near as I could see, this told me that they were hungry and needed weapons and ammo. I saw at least 50 stretcher teams hauling sheet covered bodies towards the clinic area. Looking over there I saw at least 150 to 250 sheet covered bodies; I had no idea how many were the enemy vs the people who had lived there.'

'I could just make out the bridge on the far side of town and it didn't look like it would hold a vehicle but could handle people in small numbers. I'd have to see if the AF could come in and drop it, something for Sam to work on from her end seeing how I didn't have any direct comms with the military just yet. It would be nice to be able get on the hook and whistle up a couple 15 Echos and drop a few LGBs or JDAMs on a target or 2.'

'I looked at my watch and noticed that it was now after 1000, so I directed my attention back to the South and waited. I scanned the little valley that separated the 2 hills that were part of my property, I knew that if things went right, I would have to drill and blast into the near mile wide base of the hill and make it a storage/ repair area for the troops that would be fighting up here. I kept a lookout waiting for my prey to appear, I didn't have to wait long as I spotted a small dot on the horizon. I got behind Mom just in case this was my prey.'

'As I kept watching a small spotter plane grew out of the dot and raced past me. I could see the small rocket pods hanging off the high wings, they looked like 2.75" FFAR triple pods. They dove towards the spot where I had set up yesterday and circled around, I got in behind my M82 Barrett, flipped on the camera and watched as they fired 4 rockets at my fake target. To their credit they blew it up which seemed to please the 2 idiots in the cockpit, I zoomed out and led the target and fired. I could see the "swirl" pass behind the tail, I fed in more lead, then fired again. The "swirl" passed over the tail and I added just a bit more lead and fired again.'

'In my later years I would brag that this was one of the best long-distance shots I ever made, the truth was it was a lucky shot, and they ran into the damn thing for me from around 1500 yards away. The 647gr, M33 ball round hit the engine and split it in half, the prop stopped, and I watched as the plane did a kind of nosedive flip and they stood no chance to recover before they hit the ground and burst into flames. At nearly 4000 feet, about 500 feet up, going low and slow puts you into the fuck you zone very quickly, especially when your engine just up and dies, chalk up 2 more fuckheads to my now growing list.'

'I looked down and could see their pyre as it added to the smoke coming from the burning gas and wood. "Did you get that Sam?" I asked and turned back to Ma and swung it down the direction they had just come from.'

"Yes John, a very nice shot there." Sam told me. I checked everything over one last time and a thought came to me. "Sam, based on the freqs I gave you, did either of those 2 idiots make a transmission to anyone?" I asked and hoped they had.'

"Yes Jonh, they IDed as Pacifier 45 and called Great General Lead. They told Great General Lead that the path to victory has been cleared." Sam told me and I just smiled. Good! that meant that they would come in fat dumb and happy, hogs to be slaughtered.'

'I didn't have to wait long as I spotted the dots on the horizon and aimed Ma Duce that direction and waited and yes, I made sure the safeties were off this time. I really couldn't take any more troops on the ground. Of the 2000 or so that had landed I estimated about 1500 to 1700 were still effective, that was more than I could handle by myself. I found out later that by day 3 the NKs in town were down to 1154 combat effective troop, with over 320 wounded and 520+ dead. 41 had been killed by my own hand.'

'I pulled my mask up and the hearing protection down and lowered my goggles also. "Okay Sam start transmitting." I spoke. "You're live John." She told me, it was time to liven things up.'

"Good morning, America, I'm Captain Choas and today I'm going to show you how to kill a commie for mommy." I said and tapped my helmet cam. "Switched" Sam said in my ear.'

"Here we have an oldie but a goodie. This is mom, yes boys and girls the M2.50Cal heavy machine gun, better known as Ma Duce, and Ma is going to take care of a majority of the shredding for me. Let's look at the targets, shall we."

"Front." Sam said and aimed as best I could at the planes coming in. I could now see them better and tried to center them up. "As you can see the NKs are coming in to drop more troops here in America, I aim to stop that with Ma's help." I said and watched the AC close and ID them as more IL-76s.'

Good I know how to take care of them and what to aim at to bring them down quickly. "As you can see, these new targets are IL-76s and Ma is going to be punching holes through them in just a few more minutes. Let's watch shall we." I tell my audience and as the plane comes within 3000 yards I begin to fire.'

'The front begins to sparkle as the rounds rip into and through the nose cone then up into the cockpit. I can see some of the rounds coming out the top of the fuselage and push the barrel down after each 5 to 8 shot burst. I aim at the starboard inboard engine and fire several burst, hell these engines liked the.50Cal rounds even less than the 7.62 rounds and it exploded, folding the wing some and forcing the lead plane to veer towards me. I ducked and watched it pass over my head as it finally ends up in the graveyard, no one got out. Good, I had just gutted the head of the beast coming in.'

"Did you see that folk's another plane full of commies just got killed for mommy by Ma Duce." I yell gleefully and sight in on the next bird and rip it open.'

'It goes down into the canyon that separate my land from the next bit that I own taking all with it. I pull the nearly empty ammo box free and place a new one in its slot then quickly linked the 2 belts together, with the M15A2 links its easy as hell to put them together. I continued to destroy aircraft as these fools followed the plane in front of it without question. I fired 2 of the SA-14s to give myself a bit of a breather then turned #11 into a fireball that joined several others on the canyon floor.'

'5 years later I would spend more than $1,500,000 to clean up that area and recover what was left of the ACs and any body parts that hadn't been scavenged by the animals. I knew it was important to find those had been lost and give them the dignity of a proper burial. AC #13 began to disgorge its cargo of troops and I shoot up the cargo area to put a stop to that. I don't know exactly what I hit, but I and those watching watched the AC nose into the canyon after about 40 or so troops managed to get out. I switched over to the twin M-60s and shoot at the dangling paratroopers with 4 and 1 ball/tracer ammo. I swept them several times making sure I had hit everyone.'

'I quickly had to get back on Ma and kill 6 more planes that simply tried to shove their cargo out before auguring in to either the canyon, the graveyard or into the area between the destroyed relay station and town. the last 2 AC had dumped their cargo and split away before coming into range of Ma and all I could do was watch them escape. I remembered that I was still live and had Sam switch back to the rear facing camera.'

"Well, everybody I shot down 19 NK ACs and have some work to do so remember to be sure to do your part and kill a commie for your mommy today." I said and Sam told me we were off as I popped off my goggles and facemask. I grabbed my sniper rifle and scanned the bodies below looking for signs of life. I really didn't see any, but I knew I'd have to go down to check and to recover any intel from the bodies.'

'Shit, I had gone 19 for 21 which took my AC kills to 31, 32 if you include the spotter bird, I picked up my personal rifle and hopped in the gator and drove down, it took about 10 minutes for me to get to the down troops. Hopping out I began to check them over, I noticed that they carried more medical gear than the ones who had dropped in 2 day earlier. I heard a moan of pain and quickly walked over to the chute covered individual and pulled off him.'

'Well shit was I ever surprised, my he was a she and she was a nurse. I knelt down and opened her harness and then battle jacket, she had taken 2 to the chest and from the deviated trachea I knew her left lung was collapsed. She was bleeding heavily from the 3 holes in her abdomen, and she was already in shock, I brushed her hair out of her face.'

"Help... please." She gasped out. I smiled and pulled out a morphine stylet and stuck it in her leg. I mark her and pat her leg.'

"You're going to be just fine." I tell her and cover her with her chute.'

'She smiled back, and we both know I was lying, I held her hand, so she wouldn't die alone. I pull out her ID card and bagged it up along with the few personal items I could find on her. I watch her close her eyes and take one last breath. I check her pulse and find none, I covered her up and got up to look at the other downed troops. I managed to find 6 more nurses, I put the 7 of them together and grabbed body bags and put them in them. I figure that's the very least I can do for them. Of all the enemy I would shoot during the war these would be the only ones I would bury with any kind of dignity.'

'For the next several hours I scoop up the canisters and pallets and store them away, the remaining 35 men that had managed to get out only to be filled full of holes where stripped and piled into the back of a truck. I waited until night had fallen, and I pile them on the road just outside of town well after midnight. I wanted them to know that no one was safe from my reach.'