A Short Vicious War Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Day 4 started like the others as I finally placed the extra sensors up for Sam, she quickly linked them up and filled in the few gaps. I now felt safe from enemy attack as I lay out mines and other booby traps including digging punji spike traps and other things I had learned from a few teachers and guys my dad had known. I would also start snipping at the NKs from the brush line, especially those who were picking over the caucuses of the downed transports and scattered containers that had held uniforms that I covered in diesel and set alight.'

'I also started using a trick that MACVSOG/SF/SEAL teams used on the VC/NVA by taking their ammo and pulling out several rounds and doctoring them with wads of C-4. I would then scatter them around after a hit or placing them in a mag and would leave it by a dead soldier for someone to pick up. I knew they needed to recover any weapons and ammo because I had captured so much of the equipment they needed. When fired the doctored rounds would blow up injuring or killing the person firing the weapon. I happened to know a guy who was on a SF team that had done that did that to Mr. Charles, he had been a fountain of information when I was younger.'

'I spent a few hours sorting containers and placing ammo, weapons, med gear, food, comms, supplies and so on in separate piles. uniforms were destroyed. They even sent metals to reward those who had destroyed enough stuff and needed to look tuff. I would make them look tuff alright, right up to the point that a bullet crashed through their bodies.'

'I spent some time teaching my new pet to beg and whimper for me like a good little puppy should, I had been feeding and watering her over the last few days. I cleaned up after her little accidents and injected her yet again before I left her to hang around and spend some more time getting "programed" so to speak. The human brain is just a 3+ pound computer that can be easily hacked if you know how or have the proper drugs.'

'One of the things I did was finally get a shower before making dinner, most take a shower for granted but not a soldier. It can be days between showers sometimes, hell even a clean pair of socks, fresh underwear and a T-shirt can make you feel like a million bucks. The 20 minutes I took to clean up, shave and change into a clean uniform was wonderful and did wonders for my morale. I do remember my time down south and how hot it was, of course I was 18 and bullet proof back then and very little bothered me. Oh, to be that young again.'

'Day 6 started out cold and rainy and Sam reported that 15 vehicles had drove past headed South on 23 which was the main road out of town. I pulled on my camo Gore-Tex rain gear then armored up and grabbed my spare mag bag, I had hung 4 grenades on my armor but had placed 10 more in the bag. I also had 25 spare 30 round mags for my 916 in there, they would also fit any M-4/AR-15 style rifle mag wells. Samantha had called me last night before that I should be getting a Company of Infantry for back up, I reminded her that the NKs had landed 2 Battalions at least in my estimate. She told me this was the best they could do so far; I just shook my head at this news I told her that I had a bad feeling about this.'

'I started hearing explosions and gunfire and could mentally see what was happening, the incoming troops had stepped into the shit. I could hear the different types of weapons firing; the US weapons had a sharper crack vs the duller thud of the soviet weapons. I hopped into the gator and headed towards the firing. I had a trail that I had cut in the tree line above the road, it allowed me to move without being seen.'

'It took me 20 minutes to find the ambush sight and to figure out what was going on. I saw a staff car burning, who the fuck leads a convoy with a staff car? There was 30+ vehicles and all were stopped, and most had had their tires shot up and a few had holes on the engine area. I saw 5 vehicles at the tail that had people shooting back so I headed that way, I could see the 2 foxholes that held 5 NK troops.'

'I managed to make my way down and popped the 2 assholes in the end hole that were manning the PK machine gun. I threw a few grenades into the hole that was just 15 feet away and quitted them up, I then managed to signal the 20 people to move up the hill as I laid down covering fire from the PK. I threw a few more grenades and scampered up the hill myself.'

'I could see the Sargent was trying to get them organized, he placed a few pointing back down the hill and several were trying to help the 4 wounded men. 1 guy was a medic and from the way his hands fumbled, I could tell he had just finished school and was still unsure of himself. "Who needs mags?" I asked and watched several raise their hands. I gave them 3 each and looked at who all I had found. I had 13 men and 7 women, all were still armed, 4 were wounded and I loaded the 2-walking wounded up in the front seat and had Doc load the other 2 in the back.'

'I had him and the girl that was helping him load up too along with 4 guys that I would drop off about a half mile down the trail. "Sarge, 4 miles down this trail is my place. I'll drop these 4 off at a large boulder, give me a 5-minute head start and then start humping out. I'll come back and pick you all up, make fucking sure you lose no one." I told him and started down the trail again. I dropped my first load off and told them to wait for the others, then headed for the house.'

"Sam open the ramp and activate the med bay please." I said and turned into the cave and backed down the ramp to the loading platform. I got out and got a gurney and stretcher to carry in the 2 wounded, they both had chest wounds and I didn't hold out much hope for them. The other 2 has an arm and a leg wound that were both through and throughs, they were painful but not life threatening.'

"Sam, these are Specialist Kingman and Private Ott." I said as we wheeled the first patient into the med bay. "Help them out and see if you can get ahold of Sam, I have a few choice words for her." I said and quickly pointed out where things were and headed out the door. I needed to grab a few more mags and went to pick up the remaining 14 troops. Little did I know that these people would be the core force that would destroy the troops that had taken my town.'

'I managed to grab the next group of 6 knowing that 8 would be left hanging but that they would have a sufficient fire power to beat back anyone who might get nosey. I went to drop the next load off, telling them where things were at and had 1 guy hang back with me and had him drive one of the other gators back. We retrieved the remaining troops and the Sargent rode in the other gator watching our 6. When we got back, I sent the rest in and motioned the Sargent to hold back so we could talk. We walked over towards the hill side and looked out at the graveyard.'

"Johnn Bishop." I said and stuck out my hand. "Mike Allen, thanks for bailing our asses out back there." He replied and shook my hand. I nodded and looked at him. "Tell me Mike, what brain dead asshole decided to lead a combat convoy from a staff car?" I asked knowing it had to be an idiot who liked his comfort.'

'Mike snorted and kicked at a rock. "That would have been Major Bartholomew Xavior Clarke Sir, or as I liked to call him, brain dead Bart." He told me and looked down. I simply nodded, I had known a few like that when I was in. "Don't get me wrong John, when it comes to getting supplies, he was top notch, but anything else..." Mike quickly said. I looked at him yet again. "Well Mike, we got us about 1500-2000 enemy troops down there." I said pointing to the town. "And we're going to kick their ass and make them pay. You, me and the rest of these idiots are going to adopt guerilla tactics and make the NKs pay." I said.'

'Mike looked at me strangely. "NKs? The assholes who hit us were North Koreans? You're telling me that the North Fucking Koreans have fucking landed in our back yard?" He said and then spent the next few minutes cussing up a small storm. When he had finished, I looked at him.'

"From your reaction I take it that that information was not passed down to you or the other troops by Major asshole Mike?" I asked already knowing the answer. He looked at me like I was crazy.'

"That fucking idiot just killed 100+ people so he could look like a hero. Jesus Fucking Christ." Mike swore. I could tell he was pissed and waited till he got ahold of himself.'

"Mike, how good are these kids we have inside right now?" I asked. "Do any of them have combat experience, besides you I'm guessing." I had looked his gear over and could see he was heavy in the ammo department, which told me he'd seen some shit.'

'He just shook his head and let his head rest against the collar of his armor. "Fuck me sideways." He said in a quiet voice, and I had to chuckle at that. I had said the same thing just 6 days earlier.'

'He looked over at me a bit irked about my laughing at him. I had a smirk and an evil gleam in my eyes. "Starting today, Mike, we begin turning these kids into fanatics that'll make the NKs pay a heavy price." I told him. He looked at me for a few seconds then smiled back.'

'We went in and found the kids standing around drinking coffee or tea to warm up, they had their weapons close at hand. I looked at them and could tell that most of them were not in the best of shape.'

"You got your asses kicked boys and girls, you lost friends and equipment. You all have your weapons and you're alive, good because starting today Sargent Allen and myself are going to turn you into a pack of rabid fanatics." I said looking at them. "You are going to make the North Koreans pay for sticking their cocks into this hornets' nest."

'They started laughing, good they were ready to fight. "All of you idiots follow me and I'm going to get you better gear for starters." I told'm and led them into the basement then down to the bunker.'

'I spent the next 3 hours getting everyone new armor, personal gear, uniforms, better helmets, comms and finally weapons. I gave them an hour to change into their new stuff then set up their new armor. I then took them into the cave, letting them see just exactly what I had up my sleeve. Besides my arm that is. They also got to see that I had already stepped on the NKs toes pretty hard and hit them with some cheap shots, not that I really cared. My idea of a fair fight is that I win, and you lose, how I got to the 'you lose' part the military really never cared to know. That was what Mike, and I were now going to teach these green kids.'

'It was the start of 5 weeks of breaking bad habits and installing new ones. We also hit the NKs making them aware that they now had a new problem besides trying to find food and ammo. From a position they would never see, would come a sound they would never hear. Usually, their first indication that we were hitting them was a sucking sound followed by a wet thud.'

'At that point someone would fall over dead and depending on what we hit them with, a 30.06, a.308, a.338 Lapua or a.50cal that those who were hit came down in either 1 piece or multiple pieces, and depending on how many teams were out as many as 5 of 6 soldiers would fall over dead. The remaining soldiers would fire blindly hopping to hit one or 2 of us.'

'The heavier weapons could hit them from far outside their effective range, even the 2 smaller weapons had reach on them. If they tried to follow us into the woods that separated my property from the road, then they would become the hunted instead of the hunters. It took several weeks to finally get the point across that they had stepped into the shit and there was no easy way out except death or surrender.'

'One of the nasty jobs I knew I needed to do was go back and photograph the ambush sight, I took Mike and 6 others in the 2 gators. The NKs had cleared the road but had left the mess they had made; I didn't let anyone go down until Mike and I had checked the area thoroughly for any surprises the NKs may have left. They had left us 89 dead bodies, 63 had their hands tied behind their back and had been shot from behind in the neck at close range. I took photos of all this, and names were recorded, and I knew we had to bury them.'

"Hillbilly come in." I called back to one of the guys at the house. "Yeah Boss, go with your traffic." He answered almost at once. "Get on the backhoe and bring your happy ass to the ambush sight." I told him and kept taking pics and recording in a notebook what each one was. I knew I needed to document all this so that no one could not say this hadn't happened. Mike came up to me and told me that 10 women and 1 guy were missing, the women I could understand but not the guy. I asked Mike check again to be sure of his count and I could hear the backhoe coming down the road.'

'Mike walked back over to me and I knew he was sure of what he was going to say. "I started this trip with 120 warm bodies, and I've counted 89 dead. There's 18 up on the hill with the 2 who died that's 109 John. That leaves 11 missing, 10 female and 1 male." He told me.'

'I nodded and looked at them yet again. "Get Hillbilly to dig a strait pit and place them in, in the order that they are now. Make sure you get dog tags if they have them on and any personal effects." I quietly said and finished gathering the photos that I knew I would need to make a war crimes case.'

'I walked over to the vehicles and checked them over, several looked like they could be moved if the flat tires were simply replaced. Looking inside of the ambulance I saw where they had looted it of all the supplies they saw. Looking around some more I found the locked compartment where they stored the drug box. I pried it open and pulled it out, Mike opened the door to his vehicle and reached under the seat, he pulled out his bug out bag.'

'It took Hillbilly about an hour to dig the hole like I needed him to, he walked over to where I was standing and looked at the damaged vehicles. "I can more than likely repair most of these John, and the ones I can't, we can strip for parts." He told me.'

'I simply nodded. "Do it and keep the noise down." I told him knowing you could fire a cannon in the cave, and no one would hear you.'

'He nodded back and was waved over to fill in the hole and I looked at my counter, I had taken over 250 pictures and I needed to send these to Sam so she could get them to the powers that be in D.C. I had noticed that several NK troops were wearing some US gear and I had told the kids to make sure that they were killed first.'

'When we finally got back, I locked myself in my study and downloaded the pics from my camera. I spent the next 6 hours typing in the descriptions for each picture and then reloaded it onto 3 SD cards, along with the dog tags that had been recovered, were placed into a large envelope and sealed it up. I knew I had to have a clear chain of evidence if what I had shot was to be used in any court of law. I called Mike in, and we spent more than 2 hours discussing what we had seen and how we should tell everyone, although from how quiet it had been I suspected they already knew.'

'We finally walked out after I had given Mike the combination to the safe and the access codes to the bunker and the vault down there. I knew I had to show him my dungeon and the new puppy that I was almost finished training. I knew that he was open minded from our discussions so he was more than likely the one I would let know. I had Sam contact the Army from her end to let them try and contact the families of those that had survived and the 2 who had passed under my watch. I had also included the names and SSNs of the ones we had found in the messages I had sent to her. Mike left to pull a short patrol to keep an eye on out turf and to see if all the skills he and I were cramming into these kids' heads was actually taking hold.'

"John, we need you to come to the trail cut." Mike told me through Sam about an hour later. "We've got a live one." I quickly armored up and hopped in a gator, Sara was already behind the wheel waiting to drive me around. "Trail cut Sara." I told her as I sat down. She took off at once and had a very determined look on her young face. "Is it true they shot the wounded Sir." She asked. I looked over at her and then back ahead. "Yes, yes they did Sara." I told her. She nodded and I could see she had made up her mind about how she would fight this war from here on out.'

'Angilla and Phil had a young NK private between them, on his knees, hands tied behind his back. He had been stripped to his underwear and was looking around wildly as we pulled up. Mike still had Calvin, Tony, Bill, he hated being called William, and Charley pulling security. I hopped out and walked over to him and knelt down in front of him. "Speak English?" I asked him. He just shook his head and looked around at the heavily camouflaged and armed people. I stood up and looked him over and could see he was one of the deprived.'

'For many years because of the Kim's, droughts, environmental disasters and just plain old mismanagement, North Korea has suffered brutal malnutrition, and loss of life, especially in many of the rural areas of the country. Many children, those that manage to survive generally had a very thin frail build and many have health problems. For years the US and other countries have offered to help out if they would allow international inspectors in to look at the country's nuclear reactors and separation plants. The US and most other countries could give a shit less that they had made a bomb. If they ever popped it the country would disappear in 30 minutes or less.'

'I walked over to Mike and pulled him aside. "Was he one of them?" I asked him. Mike nodded and pulled out a wristwatch, showing it to me, it was a Rolex. "This was Lt. O'Neil's John; he was very proud of it when his wife got it for him last Christmas." He quietly said. I looked at the watch taking it from his hand. I knew that I should just pop this little fucker. "Where's the rest of his patrol and how many were they?" I asked him. "They're dead, all 14 of them, a few had US gear on, we stripped it from them and left a few surprise packages laying around." He told me.'

'I looked over at him again and nodded. "Package everything, he had on him up and keep him alive Mike, I'll get ahold of Sam and see if we can arrange a pickup tonight." I told him. Turning around I looked at Angi and Phil who stood there looking at me. "Hood him and load his skinny ass up." I ordered and Angi pulled out a black hood from the cargo pocket on her pants. She swiftly put it over his head and the 2 of them lifted him to his feet. They put him in the back seat and got in on either side of him, Mike had the others load up his gear, clothes and weapons into the dump bed and we headed back up the hill.'

"Sam, call Sam and tell her I have a live one." I told her. "Yes John, calling now." She told me. The drive up was short, and Sam must have been in her office waiting for my call.'

"Yes John?" She said. I could tell she was up to her ass in alligators and was bailing like hell to keep them back.'

"Be nice to me Samantha I have a present for you, a walking, talking NK soldier." I told her. I could hear her sit up straighter.'

"A live one? you've got a live NK that can answer questions? What do you want for him?" She said. I just smiled.'

"You have my shopping list Sam." I told her. "They'll need either a Pave Low or a Combat Talon to get him and get out."

"I'll call you back in an hour John." She said and the line went dead. I knew that the phone lines on her end were about to start melting from the number of calls she was going to make. I just sat back and smiled. "Boys and girls, we are about to be welcomed onto the net." I said as the 3 of them smiled and started laughing. We pulled up to the house and we took him over to the cage and locked him in. "Stay puppy and no barking." Angi said. I smiled at that knowing she had the makings of a good Dominatrix; I'd have to talk with her about that.'