A Short Vicious War Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'A little over an hour later Sam called us back. "John, good news. Offutt has several Pave Lows on standby, where do you want them to land?" She asked. I gave her a set of numbers and asked her to send me several laptops so that the kids could start going to school and further their education. She told us that the bird would land around 0200 and would have comms gear and some other things aboard for us to fight the war. I signed off and we all laughed and cheered knowing that we were no longer fighting on the end of a shoestring.'

"Mike, make sure everyone gets fed and rested. I want you to get 2 cases of booze out, 1 of the regular and the other of the 2-year aged stuff." I told him and looked at the time. "Wake me at midnight and make sure that security is set. Get a few IR Chem lights from the bunker and set them out for the choppers LZ. I'm going to grab a quick nap." I told him and headed upstairs. Entering my bedroom, I could hear the shower running and as I set my rifle down it shut off. '

'A minute later Sara came walking out naked drying her dark brown hair, at 25 she had a smoking hot body with nice firm tits and a tight ass that you could bounce a quarter off of, she was also smooth as the day she was born. I let my armor drop to the floor and the thump startled her, and she let out a little gasp. "You know if you want to use my shower you can." I told her. "But if you're going to come out wet, smooth and naked Sara I'm going to enjoy the show." She blushed a little and wiggled her ass at me. "Hell, I don't mind Boss." She said and laid down on my bed. "And if you feel frisky all ya gotta do is ask."

'I stripped my clothes off and climbed into bed with her, we kissed, and I pulled her tight against me and gripped her ass. I could smell her and slid my leg in between hers and climbed aboard. We didn't speak as I slid my rock-hard cock into her wet pussy, God she was fucking tight, and I began to drive deep into her body. Now I don't have a porn star cock, but I am packing a respectful size of 7.5 inches, and I am quite girthy.'

'I hooked one of her legs and then the other and pushed myself up and pinned her elbows to the bed. I felt her pussy clench my cock when I did this, and a look of bliss crossed her face. I knew at once she was a submissive and what I needed to do to really make her enjoy this fuck session. I moved my hands down and griped her wrists and moved them up behind her head and pinned them there with one hand and smacked her ass with the free one.'

'She clamped down on my cock and moaned like a cheap whore as I proceeded to turn her left cheek nice and red, by the 15th smack she had squirted all over my groin and I had put the hitch in my step and was getting ready to turn her into a glazed donut.'

'I pulled free and sprayed all over her chest and stomach then rubbed my hot, wet, cum all over her. When I was finished, she did look like a freshly glazed donut and curled up against me when I finally let her hands free. "Ummmmm... that was fun Sir." She mumbled against my chest as I pulled up the covers and asked Sam to turn out the lights. I felt good to be holding someone again and knowing that I had just fucked her brains out. I heard her breathing change and knew she had fallen asleep, I closed my eyes and let my body relax, the bed smelled of sex and sweat and I fell asleep.'

"John, it's midnight." My eyes popped open, and I reached for the pistol next to my leg. "It's me Mike." He said and I stopped reaching. "Time to get up John." He said again and I nodded and started to crawl out of bed. Sara mumbled and I covered her back up, she could sit this one out. I quickly dressed and armored up, I headed of the kitchen where Tony had taken up residence and sat at the table. He placed a plate of hot food in front of me and I took my time eating.'

"Ya know Tony you could set up a restaurant after the war if you wanted." I told him. He simply nodded and sipped his coffee. "Yeah, I never really wanted to do anything like that John, hell I just like cooking and the setup you got here is pretty nice." He told me. I nodded knowing the pain of starting a business then running it. I had gotten a BA from an online collage that had helped me to figure out what I was doing.'

'A couple of the guys came in for coffee and maybe a quick sandwich, I finished my meal and coffee and headed out to look at the LZ and the security that surrounded it. Mike was already ahead of me as I joined him on another round.'

'It was just before 0200 when Sam called me and let me know the "Bird, Dagger 44" was 15 minutes out. I could tell she was tired, and I didn't bother to ask where she was, but I suspected it was probably Offutt AFB and she was waiting for my prisoner. I told her we were ready to receive, and she'd have her package soon and hung up. I had Mike put everyone on high alert, we had 3 teams ready for nearly everything, 2 teams were armed with RPG's and medium MGs to prevent anyone from getting nosey or barging in uninvited. The other team was up on the hillside with MG's and heavy sniper weapons to really hit back.'

'Just before 0200 I heard the distinctive thud of heavy rotors and stood ready to defend the chopper. He landed right in the middle of the 50'x50' spot we had picked out. I stepped up and saw the Crew Chief wave me over through my NVGs and I trotted up to his door. "Mr. Bishop?" He asked and I nodded. "Sgt. West Sir, your friend asked me to give this to you and said that you have a package you needed picked up." I smiled and waved the escort team in after I had taken hold of the brief case and saw the 3 hard cases sitting by his door.'

'We handed the POW over to him and I had the guys take one of the cases as Sgt. West helped me lift out the other 2 and set them aside.'

"I got a present for you Sarge, make sure it gets passed around to the clubs." I told him as the guys came back with the boxes of booze. He smiled and sat them inside as the other 2 cases got moved to safety. We shook hands and he climbed aboard I retreated to a safe spot and watched Dagger 44 lift into the dark sky. Within a few seconds it was lost from view and a minute or 2 after that the night had gone back to the quiet sounds that you would expect to hear.'

'Getting the cases inside, we quickly opened them and had the radio set up in under 30 minutes. I opened the briefcase and saw that it had a code book and the classified SOI material that we would need to send and receive messages. I quickly made a few adjustments and set the scrambler code. I pushed the button on the mike and entered the net.'

"Round house, Round house this is Chaos 6, how copy this frequency over." I said and released the button. the reply is almost instant.'

"Chaos 6, Round house 6 reading you Lima Charley, welcome to the net, any traffic at this time over?" He replied.'

"Round house, negative traffic at this time, Chaos standing by this frequency. Out." I said.'

"Roger, Round house standing by. Out." They replied. The radio went quiet, and I looked around, there was smiles all around and I knew these guys and gals would fight till the end.'

"We are now on the air, and I want this thing manned 24/7, I'll get you a notebook to log all incoming and outgoing messages."

'I say and head downstairs to get a logbook out if the storage room. I mark it with the date opened and did a few things on the first few pages. I went back upstairs and found Billy manning the radio, I explained what I wanted done and then headed back to my bed.'

'Sara was still asleep as I crawled back into bed and cuddled up against her. She pressed her ass up against my groin, I was too tired to fuck her again and threw an arm over her chest and gripped her tits. They were nice to hold onto. I had a few targets that the AF needed to hit but I was going to hold onto them for right now. I closed my eyes and let the night claim me for a few more hours more. It was nice to sleep with someone in my bed, it helped keep the dreams away or at least at bay.'

And here ends Part 2 of my story. Please remember to like and vote and if you leave a message don't be a grammar nazi, I already know I make mistakes. Once again thanks for reading my work and yes more is coming.