A Short Vicious War Pt. 03

Story Info
War in an alternative timeline. The battle goes on.
8.7k words
4.74
1.3k
3
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 11/09/2023
Created 06/12/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I now bring you the 3rd instalment of my little tale of what might happen if the wrong Ahole gets into the front office, and we start slipping back into an isolationist mind set. As always thanks for reading and voting on my previous works and I alone am responsible for the content and any mistakes in this story. This is a work of fiction and any resemblance to any person living or dead is purely coincidental. I hope that everyone had a good 4th of July and stayed safe.

And now on with the show.

I know I used some terms that many are unfamiliar with unless you, a family member or a friend was in the military and some of these go back a way.

MACVSOG: Military Advisory Command Vietnam Studies and Observation Group, this is kind of a misnomer. This was how the Military under Eisenhower, Kennedy and Johnson managed to get Special Forces troops and Instructors, into Vietnam without really appearing to move in troops.

SEAL: Sea Air and Land, these were the Navies answer to the Army's Special Forces. Founded on 01 January 1962 in San Diego Ca. Their forerunners were the UDT (Underwater Demolition Teams) which came into being during World War 2 on 15 August 1942. After the battle for Tarawa, they became part of the island-hopping recon battle plan. They severed in both the European and Pacific Theaters of operation and were instrumental in scouting and removing obstacles on landing beaches and approaches. Messing with a Seal is like screwing around with an unshielded buzz saw, eventually you're going to lose a limb or your life.

Special Forces: Better known as the Green Berets, they came into being on 19 June 1952. They have extensive training in nearly all of the major fields the Army has. SF teams generally go in before the regular ground troops, even airborne troops sometimes.

GBU-31/32/38: More widely known as JDAMs or Joint Direct Attack Munitions are based off the Mk 80 series of munitions, they are some of the latest group of precision guided weapons that dates back to World War 2.

CBU-87 Combined Effects Munition (CEM): this is what's known as a cluster bomb and was introduced in 1986 and replaced the older Vietnam era munitions. There are 47 different types in the US inventory, the CBU-87 has over 200 submunitions and a dozen fuzzing settings making this a highly effective piece of ordinance. When used against lightly armored, soft skinned and anti-personal targets the effects are devastating.

Punji pits: Now if you've been to the Southeast Asian War games and survived let me say Welcome Home Brothers and Sisters and salute from one Vet to another. If you didn't participate in that 10+ year cluster fuck, count yourself lucky from what I was told by those who had been there. Punji pits were a favorite passive trap used by Mr. Charles against our forces and did cause quite a bit of injury. It involved digging a pit along a trail and lining it with sharpened, fire hardened pieces of bamboo then covered with twigs and leaves. When a heavily ladened soldier would walk on the twigs they would give way and drive the spears up through the bottom of the combat boots and the foot there in. Many times, these spears were coated in human excrement which caused horrible injuries and sadly to say many deaths. Some pits had spears that faced downward so that once you fall in you can't pull it free without cutting your leg up.

Toe poppers: These are a small mine or IED designed not so much to kill as to maim the individual who's unlucky enough to find it. They were first used during WW2 by the Germans who developed the Schu-mine 42, there were many other anti-personnel mines in existence at that time, but they were designed to bound up and explode about waist level or simply explode throwing out large clouds of fragments.

Week 7 of the war.

'I woke up alone, which for me wasn't anything new, being single I'd grown used to it. I did notice that it was light outside, I pulled my arm out from under the sheets and looked to see what time it was. FUCK, it was after 1030, I had managed 7 hours of sleep and felt like gold bricker. I hopped out of bed and grabbed a quick shower to wash the nights excitement away, and quickly got out. Going back into the bedroom I noticed that the bed had been made and a fresh uniform was laid out along with clean underwear and socks. I felt like I was being spoiled and 10 minutes later I was downstairs and headed for the kitchen for a bite to eat.'

'Tony sat me down and shoved a plate of food in front of me along with some coffee. I asked him how we were doing food wise and what we were running low on. He told me at the moment we were set on nearly everything but would need coffee, sugar and creamer within 2 months. I had him make a list and I would call in to see if we could get an airdrop of supplies.'

'Going outside I found Mike teaching a class on aircraft recognition, each right answer received a round of ammo, wrong ones you had to give 10 pushups. A great incentive to be right, or to bulk up. I caught his attention and motioned him over; he gave the class over to Eric and we walked over towards the cave. I thanked him for the extra sleep and asked him what we might need by way of supplies. He told me that he couldn't think of anything right off the bat but that he'd let me know in a day or 2.'

"Chaos Base, Chaos 3-5, over." Bill called. I tapped my ear bud and answered him. "3-5 this is 6 go with your traffic, over." "Boss, we got at least a company maybe more headed our way. They look like that want to try some serious shit." He told me. I looked over at Mike who was already telling everyone to armor up and get to their post. I ran back inside and called Roundhouse Base, they quickly answered, and I let them know what was going on and that I needed a bit of back up. I was told that a flight of Echo's was hunting in my area, they would be diverted to my position for pest control services. I thanked them and gave them my position and strength then grabbed a portable radio and went to get in position.'

'From my position on the right flank I could see the trail the assholes would have to take to get up to us. "Alright everyone, just relax, it's going to take them a little time to get up here. If they make it at all." I told my team over the ear buds they had been given. I watched them enter the trees and smiled then talked to Sam, I told her if they passed close to any mines to detonate them for maximum effect. 5 minutes later there was an explosion followed by several seconds of muffled gun fire and some screaming. I just sat back and laughed.'

'I waited and several minutes later there was another scream and I knew someone had found a punji pit, who ever had entered the tree line was now getting an education the hardest way I know. Firsthand. Hammerhead lead checked in with me and let me know their ordinance line up, 96 CBU-87s and a full load of 20mm. One way or another I was going to make a mess of thing and of any people that just happened to get in the way.'

'I called in a mission on their approximate position and cleared them for one pass, in pairs dropping 4 twins on a .5 second delay between each drop. That would give me max coverage with minimum use of available assets on hand. I would also allow me to drop a few rocks on their big guard points.'

'I cleared Hammerhead in hot and ducked behind something solid. A minute later I heard the roar of the engines and the rapid staccato of the bomblets going off. If there was anyone screaming it was lost among the cracks. The second wave was hot on the leaders tail and executed a perfect drop as they blanketed the area a second time. I let the noise die down and poked my head up over the berm of rocks that made up my perch.'

'I noticed the smoke haze seeping out of the canopy and that there weren't any gaps in the trees that I could see. I called hammerhead off of their next run and sent them up high to play overwatch and report. The leader called in that he had numerous hot spots, but nothing was headed my way that he could see. I sent them to the town and had them strike the main gate and check point, if they wanted to hold the town, I was going to make it as expensive as possible to keep hold of.'

'30 minutes later the Echos had to scoot to make it back to friendly lines to tank up. I wished them well and thanked them for their prompt delivery of those special packages. I kept everyone in place for another 90 minutes watching and waiting, then had Mike take a small patrol out in order to check where and what the patrol that had been bombed was doing.'

'About 30 minutes after that he radioed back that he had 3 live ones, and one was an officer of some sort. If he had to guess it was probably a junior political officer, The komissar, as they were known in the Russian language, were responsible for the ideological training of the troops. In short, they make sure everyone was singing the same tune that the state wanted them to sing.'

'I told him to make sure that tweedel dumbass stayed alive, and to search is ass carefully, and to search around where he and been found. If he had any intel on him, I wanted to be able to send it up the chain. I had Sam get ahold of Samantha letting her know what we had got our hands on. She told me that she would be calling the taxi service to arrange the pickup and hung up. I smiled and 25 minutes later Mike came in with his catch of the day.'

'Sam called back an hour later confirming that the bird would arrive between 0100 and 0300 tonight and that she had already receiver the picture of him. I let her know to question him carefully, as he was in possession of several pieces of US gear. Sam stayed quiet knowing this was a touchy subject for not only me but the people with me. I let her know that we'll ask him a few questions, she tells me that she needs him alive and able to talk. I tell her he'd talk and hung up to go visit our latest guest.'

'I had a few guys pull him out of the cage and take him into the cave so that we could talk. "Speak English, asshole." I ask. He turns his head away and looks around. I backhand him and watch as he falls to the floor, then have the guys pick him back up facing me. "You got 10 fingers and 10 toes ass wipe; I was told that you needed to be able to talk. Not what kind of shape I needed to deliver your ass in. So, the easy way or the hard way, it makes no difference to me I'm flexible." I tell him as I pull out my KaBar.'

'I grab his left hand and pull out his pinky and laid the blade on the first joint, I look at him with a bored look on my face. "Really numb nuts, you wanna fuck with the guy that's got a sharp knife and is pissed off at your fucking ass. Really?" I say and let the blade start digging in. I watch the blood start to slowly drip down his hand. He starts squirming and Frank and Adam hold him still and laugh at 'asshole', as they call him tries to break free.'

'I stop and keep the blade right where it is. "Now, I'm going to ask again and then if you choose to fuck with my good nature, I'll take that pinky tip off, throw it away and let the racoons eat it." I tell him. "Do you speak English asshole?" I ask yet again and push just a little bit to show that I'm serious. "Yes, American dog, I speak your pig English." He hisses out between clenched teeth. I smile at the guys holding him. "There, see he can be made to talk." I tell them as they start laughing.'

'I cut the tip of his pinky off just to show that I'm serious and that he's pissed me off just a little bit. He screams like a bitch, and I pull out a lighter and quickly light it up to stop the blood. I let go of his hand and nod to Frank and Adam. They let him fall to the ground and watch as he cradles his injured hand, I listen to him whimper in pain as he rocks back and forth. "Not quite as much fun when you're on the receiving end is it asshole." I tell him. "How many people have you done this too down in town fuck wad? Huh?" I kick him again.'

'I touch my ear. "Mike its John come in." I say. He replies almost at once. "Yeah, go ahead John." He says. "Send me 4 people if you can spare them." I tell him and sign off. 5 minutes later 4 of my people show up looking a bit pissed off, apparently word had gotten around, and this fuck stick was in for a rough time. "I want him alive and able to talk and no Angle you can't cut his balls off. You've got 10 minutes boys and girl, use them well." I say and walk out of the cave and into the storeroom where I kept my bottled whiskey.'

'I pulled out a bottle of my older aged stuff and cracked it open, I could hear the sounds of fist and boots on flesh as I took a drink. I looked at my watch and noted the time then took another drink, I knew I really didn't want to do this integration sober. You'd be surprised at how quickly 10 minutes go by.'

'I walked out into where asshole as now laying bleeding from his nose and mouth, he was black and blue over most of his body, and I called everyone off. I handed the bottle off and knelt down. "Feel like talking now fuck stick, because you may not realize it, these angry young kids are the same ones who just a few weeks ago came here in a convoy that got shot up." I said looking around. They were a mean, nasty, evil-tempered lot when it came to those wearing American equipment.'

"You were caught wearing US gear and I'm going to ask you 1 time to come clean and then I'm going to let them kick the shit out of you." I told him nodding to the people standing around me. "I just have to deliver you alive and that's about it. My bosses don't give a shit about broken bones and missing teeth, in fact if they beat you to death, I won't lose any sleep and will probably have a nice party tonight."

'I stood up and let him look around, they 6 troops standing around him had grim expressions on their faces and they simply looked over at me. "I know you were at the ambush sight so no need to lie about that, what I want to know was who gave the order to kill the wounded?" I asked him. He looked around and licked his lips. "Major Woo, he gave the order." He quietly said. I looked at him and smiled. "Please jog his memory for me." I said and watched them beat on him for a few minutes.'

'I grabbed the bottle out of Adams hand as they kicked him several times, I let this go on for another minute then stopped them. "You just lied to me Lieutenant Sun, and yes I do know who you are." I said and took a drink then passed the bottle around yet again. "Now we'll try this again and if you lie to me again, I'm going to take a seat and just watch these kids do whatever they want to you." He took several shuddering breaths and tried to curl up into a tighter ball.'

"It was Captain Chu, he was there, he gave the order to kill them." He quickly got out. I smiled and looked at everyone there. "Sorry folk he just spoke the truth." I said. They groaned and passed the bottle around yet again. "There, see Sun the truth will keep you from getting your ass kicked." I tell him and start asking questions. surprisingly enough once we got past the first question, he was quite the blabber mouth.

'I spent the next hour or so asking questions and receiving answers, we learned that the NK's were down to about 1100 troops there were combat effective and that many were still in the hospital. I also learned that many civilians had been injured during the initial fighting to take over the town, I also learned that they were receiving little to no care from the hospital.'

'This little tidbit of info pissed me off and I knew I'd have to have a little talk with Coronel Jung Lee, who was the acting Commander until they could get some General in. If it was up to me the only way a General or any additional troops or supplies would be getting in would be over my dead body.'

'I finished with my questions, Sam had recorded his answers and had already forwarded them to Sam and Noah. According to Sam he had been promoted due to the info I had sent him in the opening days of the war, I'd asked her to keep an eye on him as best she could. I had Adam and Angle take him back to the cage and lock him in.'

'I went back inside and into my den to look at what Mike had found near Sun, the maps were a good indication of what they had found and were they were going to be heading. Sam had let me know yesterday that I might get a convoy through my area, from what she had seen it looked like general supplies and a few troops. I knew I had to stop it from getting through.'

'It started to get dark, and I stood down the alert as the NKs were having their own problem down in town. After the F-15s had paid their little visit they needed to put several fires out and rebuild the check points that had taken a beating from the CBU's. Mike had told me to have them come back with JDAMs or maybe some JSOWs for the bridges in the area. I told him to plan out a mission and then let me see what he would hit.'

'He said that he would have a mission plan for me in the morning. I let him know that would be soon enough. Tony walked in holding 2 plates of food and had us eat as the 3 of us talked about what might need to happen. Mike left to make sure the guards got changed and those who came in were debriefed and feed then told to relax.'

'I walked down to dungeon and opened the door and found Sue on her pad waiting for her dinner. I had broken her mind and retrained what had once been an overly proud soldier into what now was little more than a puppy who jumped at my every command. I let her eat then picked up a leash and walked her to the door then opened it and lead her out and upstairs. She was a bit hesitant at first, but I kept a firm hold on her as I lead her outside for the first time in almost 2 months.'

'I watched her roll around in the still warm grass and relieve herself as I walked her around. I knew that I needed to bathe her, and then I would use her for the primary reason she had been trained. A fuck toy and bed warmer for me to use for my pleasure. "Come Sue, come on baby time for your bath." I said and led her inside and into my bedroom and the ensuite bathroom.'

'Bathing her and washing her shoulder length black hair with warm water was a luxury for Sue as I had been washing her down with cold. For Sue the warm bath was her next step in her training, this was the carrot part of her training. She had no idea what month or even what day it was, I had planned that to keep her guessing. I had learned that being in an environment that was either lit at all times, or always dark messed with a person's ability to tell time. In short, they quickly lost track of time.'

'For Sue months or even a year, could have gone by and she had no idea what had been happening, this is why solitary confinement is so effective at times. I had no intentions of letting her know how the war was going just right now. I led her back downstairs and sat in my comfy chair as the troops not on watch sat around doing their studying or readied their gear for tonight's late pickup and drop off. I'd had Mile pull 6 cased of whiskey out and place it near the same place we'd had the last bird land.'

'She looked around nervously and pushed as tightly as she could to my chair, she just wasn't quite sure what to make of these new people. I reached down and caressed her head to reassure her, as Angle came over and showed me the new watch schedule, I had told her to make sure everyone had at least 1 radio watch. This gave everyone a chance to have a relaxing time inside. Mike and I did 6-hour rotations as the ranking O's.'

'Tonty was our one oddball as he handled all the cooking and took care of the house, laundry and all the odd ball things that needed to be done in the house. Don't get me wrong he did handle reliefs if someone needed a quick break but inside the 4 walls of this house he was in charge. One of the good things was that I had managed to get ahold of my bank on a zoom call and set up new accounts and each person now had their paychecks going into the bank.'