A Short Vicious War Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Within and 15 minutes there was 9 naked asses flashing in the afternoon sun as the rest picked out supplies and pulled the dead out of their seats, weapons, ammo and IFACs were collected and set aside. I found Mike and Hillbilly under the bridge making the final connections to blow the bridge. "You guys about finished?" I asked. "Yeah boss coming out now." Mike said and I saw them both start up the embankment, I reached out and helped then up the last few feet. "It's set to go Boss." Hillbilly said and took the roll of wire from Mike and continued to pay it out.'

'Been busy up here I see.' Mike said as he looked around. I smiled; the operation had gone smoother than I had hoped. No one had been injured and only the enemy was dead or captured. "Yeah, soon we'll have 9 new puppies once they're trained that is." I told Mike who nodded as we walked over to inspect them. Each had a nice tight ass and were well muscled, all had long blue/black hair. Mike looked at his watch. "We need to get moving John." He told me and I looked at my own watch. "Yeah, get'm moving Mike." I told him.'

"Alright assholes, stop fucking around and get loaded we're out of here in 10. Load'm up." Mike yelled as I walked over to the 2 older entertainers and a scared buck private who had been found on the floor of a truck alive. "I want you to deliver a message for me, understand? Give this to your general and tell him what happened here." I said holding out an envelope to the older of the 3. He nodded and took the envelope and looked scared.'

"Please, instruments, please." He said pointing to the other player. "James get their instruments out and give them to these guys." I said. He gave me a wave and looked in the truck they had been pulled out of and found several cases. He opened them to check them out, then brought them over and set them in front of the players. "Thank you, Sir." He said bowing slightly as I motioned them to a truck.'

'I looked at the scared private who was kneeling there, hands in the air. "Don't fail son or I'll hunt your ass down and kill you so slowly you'll think I'm making a 20-year carrier out of it." I told him. I knew he probably didn't speak much English, but it was more the way I said it vs what I had actually said. "Go now and don't screw it up."

'He climbed up into the cab and after a few seconds managed to get it started and then moving. He wasn't the smoothest driver, but I could see he was trying. He finally cleared the bridge, and I could see that my guys and gals were moving the trucks out of the way. I hopped into one and fired it up, luckily the NKs were using US gear so I could read everything. It took me a minute to figure it all out but the M 939s were just like the trucks I had gotten from the auctions.'

'We drove about a mile down the road and stopped we all looked back and waited. "Fire in the hole." We barely heard then saw the flash, and the cloud rise, then heard the boom. We all started laughing, clapping and cheering knowing that our back door was now secured. a few minutes later Hillbilly came trotting up the road with a huge grin on his face.'

'Big enough bang for ya boss?' He asked throwing the clacker and spool if wire in the back, then hopped in the front with me. "Let's move people." I yelled out and got back behind the wheel. Our small convoy quickly drove down the road and turned into the small road that led to my place. We drove into the cave and parked then pulled out the new NK commandos who very shortly would be willing slaves.'

'They were escorted down and into my dungeon, for everyone but Mike this was something new. I had them all put on their knees and clipped short chains to their necks after putting a steel collar around it first. I had my people pull the hoods off and cut the cuffs free. "Dogs you will all die, we will kill you pigs, you will all drown in lakes of blood." They snarled at us. We started laughing and 2 of them tried to jump up and attack us. They got about a step and dropped as if poleaxed and did the funky chicken as Sam shocked their stupid asses.'

'I simply stood there letting them absorb the information that they were no longer in any kind of control. "If you piss me or my people off, if you try to attack us or escape, if you back talk us, if you fucking vex me, you stupid bitches you will suffer the consequences of my displeasure. Remember that." I said and led my people out, leaving them to figure out what had gone wrong.'

And here I leave you with the 3rd part to my story, there will be more soon enough. Please remember to like and vote if you enjoyed my tale.