A Short Vicious War Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'I had gotten Tony access to my household account so that he could buy all the things that we wanted and needed. I had been in touch with the CO at Offutt and he had set us up a drop point for supplies that could be brought out by Pave Low. C-130 or C-17. Hell, I had convinced the county road commission to build a 10-mile section of the road 5 lanes wide, 20" thick, I'd even kicked in a 1/3rd of the cost to help offset some of the cost.'

'Of course, I had an ulterior motive up my sleeve, I hadn't just picked up 2 C-141s for humanitarian reasons. I figured if I needed to haul ass or make a midnight delivery they could land here and within minutes I or it could be gone. I had made sure that they had used 3000 psi concrete which was higher than what was normally used.'

'I figured if we had to, we could E&E out of here if the shit really hit the fan. I had made sure that everyone knew where to go if they got separated during a major move. I believed that if I knew what was going in so did you, it was the way I had been taught.'

'I got an Email from Sam informing me that possibly a convoy was heading my way, she would let me know based upon any intel she got. I got Mike in on the possibility and hashed out a plan to quickly block the road if need be. CDOT has left a stockpile of barriers 6 miles down the road, along with the equipment to move them. We would use these to slow the convoy and then using some of the bombs we had captured from an NK truck, blow the road and block them in.'

'I let Sam know that we had a plan to stop it and to let us know as soon as possible. I looked over at the clock and let mike know that I was going to take a short nap before we had the pickup. Going into the living room I saw that several guys had had the same idea that I had. They were sacked out on the couches and other chair.'

'My chair was open, and I has Sue curl up next to me as I laid the upper portion back and closed my eyes. Mike woke me after what seemed like just a few minutes, but after looking at my watch I saw that it had been 90. We headed out to check the defenses and that the LZ was ready, the 3 assholes had been moved to the ready spot and had zip tie cuffs and hoods on.'

'2 of our people stood guard over them and 2 more stood by the 6 cases of booze that had been moved in earlier in the day. Mike and I carried radios that would allow us to talk with the helo that was coming in, we didn't have long to wait as Dagger 40 checked in and let us know they were 10 mikes out. I had Mike put everyone on high alert, not that I'm really worried about the NK's trying to break this up, but it's just a good practice.'

"Dagger 40, Chaos 6, LZ green over." I quietly said, looking around, my NVG's letting me see. "Chaos 6, Dagger 40, roger green LZ." They reply and I pick up the sound of heavy rotor blades. I look towards the sound and pick up the faint outline as it clears the trees then lands not 50 feet in front of me.'

'I move in as the crew chief opened his door and stepped out; it was Sgt. West. He spotted me and quickly shook my hand then handed me another briefcase. "From your friend Mr. B." He yelled in my ear as I nodded then signaled for the PWs to be brought in. They were quickly loaded aboard. "We've got some stuff in the back for you too." Sgt West yelled in my ear yet again.'

'I nodded and contacted Mike to have a few guys come over and help move the items. The 2 other crew members were already pulling the multiple boxes out and stacking them off to the side. I grab a box and helped to offload as more bodies showed up and formed a chain. Once unloaded I had my guys grab the cases of whiskey and load them onboard.'

'I picked up the case and followed West back to his door and shook hands with him once again. I watched him get aboard and close the lower half of the hatch then pull a .50Cal out and ready it. He flipped me a salute and I did the same back and stepped back out of the way, I could see the pilot making his final checks then looked out at me, he gave me a head nod and powered up then lifted the large bird into the air.'

'Within 2 minutes it was quiet once again, I had the gators come over and pick up the boxes of supplies. They contained food, ammo, med supplies, and mail that had been collected for all of us. The Briefcase had forms for all of us to fill out and send back on the next supply run. We were on a 14-day cycle now which was good for us, more than likely we would be supplied by Herkey bird.'

'For the next few weeks, we trained and finished sorting out all the drop containers, we had stacked weapons and ammo in the trench line, the cave and various other places. We found 3-82mm mortar tubes and base plates. None of us knew how to aim and fire them but Sam managed to find info on them, and the printer whirred to life. Class would soon be in session, and we would have another knife ready to use.'

'We spent a few days digging the pits they would rest in along with the additional ammunition that had been dropped in with them. They could reach out around 3300 yards, which gave us a fairly good reach if the NKs really decided to try to come up the hill. We had extra med gear and that was distributed to various areas around the hill and to several rally points. I have to admit the kids did a good job putting up sandbags and making them blend in with the surrounding terrain.'

'Sam let me know that the intel pointed to the convoy now forming was more than likely going to be headed my way. How the fuck she had found that out I had no idea and didn't really want to know, I got Mike, Hillbilly and a few others together and laid out my ideas on not only how to stop them but where to do it. I pulled out my maps and pointed to the spot and gave them the plan and told them to go.'

'They looked at each other a few times and headed out the door to put my plans into action. I woke people up and had them ready mags and check weapons over, RPGs were boxed up and set aside as out hard hitters. Sam sent me close ups of a couple of gun trucks, and I knew just how to get rid of those pesky little troublemakers, I'd use a little trick I had heard about from a friend of dad.'

'I hopped into a hummer and headed down to the attack area and found that they had modified my plan just a little, I wasn't mad, to the contrary they had improved it and a good leaded knows that no plan survives first contact. Have a plan, have a backup plan, then have a backup plan for the backup plan. I'd had too many run ins with that SOB Mr. Murphy sticking his grubby mitts in my plans to not be ready for that fucker.'

'By the time I had arrived the had nearly all the barriers up and in the proper position, I found Mike and told him about my idea, he looked at me for a few seconds then laughed. He went to find the others as I looked around and noted how things were going. Hillbilly pulled up and set the last few barriers, I told him of my idea, he laughed also then went to get more barriers and put them in place by the town to keep the NKs from rapidly reinforcing.'

'3 guys were tunneling under the road and had made good headway where we wanted the NKs to stop. The rear blast point was finished already, the county had put a 24" drainage culvert and the guys had crawled in and set the charges. All they needed was to be primed and the wires run back to the ambush sight. I spent a few minutes walking the area and found a good spot for us to set up in and had Mike look it over too. In this game you needed to be sure, you were either the one doing the shooting or the one getting shot.'

'I helped out with the tunnel taking my turn in the hole, someone once said that no leader should ever order their subordinates to do something they wouldn't do themselves. Hence me in this hole digging for the prize, yes it was hot and dirty, and I was sweaty as hell, but I dug and loaded the bucket. "Pull it out." I hollered then watched the little sled begin its trip to the entrance. "How much further?" I asked. We had been at this for several hours and the 6 of us were all filthy. The answer came back a minute later. "We're there boss, hang on we're getting the bomb rigged up now." They yelled back.'

'I braced myself and prepared to pull the old Soviet era FAB 250, it weighed 550 pounds and would make a fairly large hole once we got it tamped in. "It's rigged, haul away boss." They yelled to me, and I began pulling for all I was worth. I hoped that someone was pushing. I was glad, I hadn't done any sit-ups yet today. I grunted through each pull and hoped that it would come through the opening.'

'It took about 15 minutes of pulling to get the bomb to me and into the little chamber I had prepared. "Hi ya John, nice little hole you have here." Mike said as his head popped in. I looked down and smiled. "Oh hey Mike, you like it? It's a little something I've been working on." I quipped back and pulled the bomb in the last little bit.'

'We muscled it into position and I scampered back out hauling the rope with me and popped out into fresh air. The sun was starting to set, and Tony had brought hot food for us to eat. I had the guys rig the second bomb and yelled for Mike to haul away. Hillbilly followed it in, I drank nearly a canteen of water and took a few bites of food, strangely this felt normal for me doing all this.'

'Angle showed up on one of the motorcycles I had in the garage of the bunker, she pulled up next to me and pulled out an envelope. "Boss, Sam sent this to you, it has a Operational Immediate headed." She said and took a pull from the canteen that was sitting on the hood of the hummer. "We're already moving stuff to the landing in the garage."

'Mike walked up and read over my shoulder then whistled. "Looks like we're going to be receiving guest sometime tomorrow afternoon Boss." He said. I simply nodded and looked around. "Get everyone together Mike." I tell him and hear him call everyone over. When they had gathered around, I let them all know what was going on.'

"Okay everybody now knows what's happening, so what do we need to do here to finish this up?" I ask looking around. "All we need to do Boss is fuse them up and pack in the sandbags, take about 15 minutes each." Hillbilly said. I knew that his real name was Charles and he'd been born in Tennessee up on plateau. If you knew what to listen for you could still hear his drawl, and when he got tired it got more pronounced.'

'I thought about this for a few minutes. "Mike, take Hillbilly here and show him where we need the foxholes dug. We need this done asap so we don't have the tractor here tomorrow." I said as the 2 of them nodded then moved to do what was needed. "Angle, go back and make sure that the 50s get pulled out and in the ammo bunker the ammo boxes with the red tag that reads party mix pull them out to." I tell her. "Roger that Boss." She says and hops back on the bike and heads off.'

'I have the other guys grab shovels and start filling sandbags; I knew we'd be pressed for time tomorrow so everything we could do right now would help. I walked over to where Hillbilly was digging in. "Hey, how long do you think this'll take?" I ask. He stops and looks at the spots Mike has marked. "Another hour, maybe 2 Boss." He replies and goes back to digging. I walk off and suit up as Mike looks under the bridge that crosses the stream. Right now, there was barely any water in it but after it rained or during the spring runoff it was dangerous to try to wade across.'

"2 there and one on each end." He said to Adam who was jotting things down in a small notebook. "Mike, Adam." I quietly said as they both looked over at me. "Boss, Oh hey Boss." They both said. "Going to be easy or hard Mike." I asked pointing to the bridge. "This?" He said looking up. "Oh, this will be a real blast Boss," Mike said. "2 in the middle and one on each end and this'll be little more than rubble." I nodded yet again. We needed to cut the town off from the main road, there was another way around, but it added 60+ miles and you could easily miss the turn off if you weren't watching.'

'It was well after dark when we finally headed back to the house, we drove slowly to keep the noise level down so as not to give ourselves away. Pulling into the lower garage area we backed the hummer and 2 gators up to the loading dock. Several troops were waiting and immediately began to load ammo boxes up as well as camo nets and many other items.'

"Go get cleaned up and a bite to eat." I told the guys who had been tunneling. "Go mister man and get cleaned up yourself." Sara said and shoved a spoon full of food into my mouth. I took the plate and chewed and swallowed as I walked for the stairs to the basement then up to my room.'

'Sue was waiting in her corner in my bedroom as I walked in and began to pull off my filthy clothes. She knew better than to move without permission, I walked into the bathroom and turned on the shower then quickly hopped in. I saw the dirt sheet off me and quickly cleaned up. Hopping out and drying off I saw that the ever-efficient Tony had struck yet again, and my dirty stuff was gone, and clean clothes were laid out and waiting.'

'I got dressed and took Sue downstairs and finished the planning session with Mike, Hillbilly and others who would be there. Of the 19 of us 11 would be handling the ambush 8 would hang back and watch the town, I wanted no surprises from my 6 so I made sure that tonight we would lay some mines to discourage anyone from sticking their nose in my business.'

'The next several hours were busy as fuck as I lead a patrol out to lay mines and string extra barbed wire tangle foot. I also laid out several boobytraps to help make life even more difficult for the NKs. I wanted them to know they wouldn't be able to help or be able to receive any supplies, it was nearing August and when September came the weather would change and not for the better. I made a mental note to make sure that we would start cutting and stacking wood for the winter.'

'Dawn started peaking over the horizon as we set up and finished priming the bombs and tamping them in. The rest set up heavy weapons and spread camo nets and set sandbags for maximum protection, I did the same for my position and then made sure everyone was set. James, our radioman set up his set and made contact Roundhouse Base. He found out that we had drone coverage and also found out that the convoy was still several hours away.'

'I put everyone at 50% readiness and sacked out, 2 hours later Mike woke me up and I stretched and let him crash out. I trooped the line and made sure that everything was ready, I checked the sighting of the heavy guns and that everyone knew how to operate the 6 RPGs we had brought along. The NKs had supplied them, and I was going to make sure that I returned each and every one to them, point first of course.'

'Around an hour later, James yelled out that they were 30 minutes out and I made sure everyone was up, had taken a piss and grabbed a quick bite to eat. When the shit hit the fan there wouldn't be any time. I called all together and made sure that everyone knew what they were going to be doing. We all headed for our holes and made ready for the shitstorm we knew was coming.'

'A few minutes later we heard the vehicles coming down the road and everyone went to full readiness, and we all hunkered down into our holes. As far as the NKs knew this area was fully pacified and controlled by them, boy where they in for a rude awakening. I picked up the 'clacker' and flipped the safety off as the lead vehicle came into sight.'

'WHAT IN THE FUCK!!!! Did these dumbasses learn nothing from last time there was a shootout on this road. The lead asshole was riding in a luxury car, more than likely listening to some goofy shit and riding in the AC. Oh well he'll just be the next dipshit to go away, stupid people make killing them so easy, it was the smart ones that were hard to kill. I watched them cross the bridge and start zig zagging through the barriers.'

'They got to the front and stopped as they hit the cross bar, the guard shack had a guard in it but he didn't move at once. I started laughing as they honked the horn at the guard and more of the 20-truck convoy bunched up in the kill zone. The back door opened and what looked like a Major got out and screaming at the guard marched up to him and hit him across the face. I was really laughing now and so were some of the others. I could see the surprised look on his face and slapped the clacker 3 times.'

"CLACK, CLACK, CLACK" followed by a sharp "CRACK BOOM" as the claymore mines went off and turned Major Asshole 2 into a pink mist and riddled the car with small holes. I grabbed the second clacker and popped its safety off, then triple slapped it and hugged the bottom of my hole as the 2-250s went off in front and then in back.'

'I heard a loud crashing sound and the crunch of metal on pavement. I poked my head up and grabbed my weapon and started firing, my action brought everyone back to life and they started firing too. We zeroed in on the drivers compartments and engines knocking out their ability to move. In several trucks troops started pouring out and were quickly gunned down as they tried to return fire. The heavy 50s punched through the bodies of trucks killing those who were trying to hide on the other side.'

"Cease fire, cease fire." I screamed after a minute or 2 and waved my hand up and down in front of my body. "Cease fire, cease fire." Mike said taking up my call, the din of automatic weapons slowed and finally stopped. "Security out, move your asses." I yelled and hopped over the lip of the foxhole and started moving towards the ambush sight. I could see the forward gun truck upside down and in the crater from the bombs another truck was upside down and smoking. "Rabbit." Someone screamed and then heard 4 shots. We had all stopped and our weapons were up scanning for any other threats. "Clear." He said and we all continued moving in searching.'

'We broke into 3-man teams and pulled open the tarps of trucks and aimed our weapons in. In one they found 10 women and a couple of fat older guys who we suspected were a folk troop going in to entertain the troops. Something about the women twitched that threat receiver and the itch in the back of my neck started bugging me. I looked them over and finally noticed that they were all wearing combat boots.'

'Entertainers don't wear combat boots then I remembered reading about the female commandos they trained. Beautiful and deadly they were trained to kill with their bare hands and trained to use foreign weapons also. I pushed off the truck fender I was leaning against and grabbed 2 guys who were passing me. I whispered in their ears and had them follow me. Pulling my 916 behind my back and released the safety strap to my pistol, I eyeballed the leader as all the women were clustered around her.'

'I walked into the group, smiling as I quietly slipped my pistol out, holding it along my leg and stepped past my target then quickly turned and shot the woman in the head. "GET ON THE GROUND, NOW DOWN, DOWN, ON THE GROUND." I screamed as my guys leveled their weapons screaming the same commands. I pushed several women down to get them moving. "Cover them, don't move bitches, stay down, stay down."

'I pulled out a set of flexicuffs and pulled one girl's hands behind her back and cuffed her. It took me several minutes to cuff them all and then search them finding knifes and on 3 a small pistol. I quickly placed hoods over each of them and seriated them placing them head to foot and laced their legs through the others bound arms and vice versa. Now no one could get up without help.'

'Strip them then put them back just like how you see them now, don't remove the hoods or the cuffs. I told James and Billy as Phil and Adam stood off to the side weapons ready. They nodded and set their rifles next to Phil and pulled out their fighting knives and began slitting their clothes and pulling them off, I quickly searched the thrown clothes for any other intel or weapons.'