All Comments on 'A Shoulder to Cry On'

by Br0kenD0ll

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

One woman blows up her own marriage to help another divorced woman? Just awful.

AustenAmesAustenAmesover 2 years ago

A fun sexcapade. Always enjoy hearing the inner thoughts and calculations of a sexy woman during intimate relations. Also I enjoyed the primal eroticism that comes from watching a passionate couple go at each other.

But there's a certain level of reality here that I find distracting. Would a single woman bed her best friend's husband under her friend's own roof while her friend was there? Would a happily married man with two children inseminate his wife's best friend with his wife asleep upstairs? And for both the single woman and the husband, wouldn't they fight harder to resist the decision to go for it?

Okay, maybe this single woman needs a recovery program from Nymphomaniacs Anonymous, and maybe the husband is a habitual philandering sleaze. But if that's the case, a little more back-grounding is needed to support the suspension of disbelief.

Regardless, a fun read.

SithLord6969SithLord6969over 2 years ago

Great story

Except for the cheating. 2 starts

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Keep this story going please

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Love it. Great relationship and world building.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I agree, it's hard to buy he'd do this. But the wiring is great and the sex is hot. It's just the setup that's distracting.

shadrachtshadrachtover 1 year ago

I kept waiting to find out that his wife had put him up to it to get her friend to stop slutting around for the wrong type of guy. Hot scene, though!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBr0kenD0ll@Br0kenD0ll
4/22/24 - I'm still around. I've been cleaning up my old stories, I plan to start posting regularly again sometime soon. Want to see new stuff? Leave nice comments. Buy a copy of your favorite story. Sometimes I get tired of screaming into the void. Some content available at...