A Shoulder to Cry On

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Angie nodded again, this time barely slowing down at all as she flushed in pride and embarrassment. She'd only had sex with three guys before that night - she was practically a virgin, but after the whole campus knew about her oral fixation. She'd been very popular afterwards. Now wasn't the time to reminisce though, she could tell he was starting to get close.

"Maybe we should have you around for dinner more often" he said through gritted teeth, "Sasha could make us a nice dinner and then I could let you feast on my cum for dessert. I love my wife, but she hates sucking dick, and hasn't so much as kissed mine since before the kids were born, she...Uhhhh" Talk of Sasha was incredibly hot, but it also made Angie feel guilty in this moment, so she redoubled her efforts as the topic shifted, alternating between the slow deepthroat she'd been giving him, and attacking the head of his cock every time she reached the tip. The result was explosive, and as she tongued frantically against foreskin, teasing the sensitive area underneath, his stamina finally gave out. Kyle shoved his cock another inch or two in her mouth before he started to shoot his cum against her tonsils. "Ffffuck... take that slut, take it all," he growled as his cock jerked and spurt after spurt of cum filled her mouth.

Angie pulled away for the last two spurts, not to get away from them, but so he could see her catch them on her sperm coated tongue which she stuck out obscenely. Then once he was done she made a big show of swallowing it. She didn't care for cum really, but she loved how men looked at her after she swallowed it like that. She never felt hotter than at that moment. The way that Kyle stared at her didn't let her down either, she could see that Sasha had definitely chosen well, and... She didn't finish the thought as she started to feel a little guilty about what she'd let her friend's husband do to her, even if it wasn't exactly cheating.

"That was really sexy Kyle, but I think I should brush my teeth and go to bed..." Angie said, standing up unsteadily.

"You think so?" Kyle smiled wickedly. "I think that we're just getting warmed up. After all, you helped me with my little problem, but I haven't helped you with yours..." As he spoke Angie tried to back away, but he was too quick, and as his big hand brushed the inside of her thigh on its quest for her shaved pussy, she was paralyzed with need and indecision.

"It's just that I don't want to..." She squeaked, trying to think of anything that might defuse the situation. She'd never meant for things to go quite this far, and as he palmed her mound, sliding his middle finger frictionlessly inside of her, she sucked in her breath sharply. She couldn't lie to him or to herself. She was soaked and probably dripping on the carpet. She needed this.

"You don't want to what?" He gloated, as he twisted that finger inside of her. "You don't want to stop. You don't want to go to bed without getting fucked. You don't have any self-control because you're a little nympho slut?"

"Mmmmm," she moaned, getting off on the shame as much as the sensation of being fingered by Kyle.

"No," she said, putting her hands against his chest and pushing him back towards the couch, and forcing him to take a seat. "I don't want to make you cheat." She declared, the conflict evident in her voice. She'd gotten his hands off her, but she still hadn't left yet. A small part of her wanted to go back to the guest room and finger herself until she fell asleep, but the rest of her wanted him to take her and claim her. Ever since her first boyfriend had taken her cherry after she'd told him no on prom night, she had a thing for men that wouldn't take no for an answer. Sasha would say that was the reason behind the awful partners in her life, but she was a slave to her perverted desires.

"You're not making me do anything," Kyle objected as he grabbed her hands and pulled her towards him, until she was forced to straddle him on the couch. Goosebumps covered her body as she felt his still hard cock brush against her inner thigh. She couldn't see how close his dick was to her pussy, but she could imagine. In fact, she couldn't stop imagining it. Her mind was consumed with images of sinking down on that magnificent shaft, an inch at a time until she was stretched properly. "No one made my wife blow me off when all I wanted to do was fill her with my cum, no one made you show me your tits or suck my cock, and no one is going to make you fuck me until you cum like the cheap slut you are, but that's exactly what's going to happen."

His words hit her in the only spot on her body more sensitive than her clit: her dignity. "You got a vasectomy, right?" she whispered as she reached down and positioned his spit slick cock against her drooling hole. "Sasha told me you were going to after your second kid was born last year. You know. The wife you're going to be cheating on as soon as I sink down on your cock?"

"A Vasectomy? Of course I did" he lied smoothly. "Two is enough don't you think?" That was all she needed to hear, and she stared into Kyle's eyes as she slowly took his cock inside her in one agonizingly slow motion.

"What's a matter slut, you don't want a man to spray your womb with sperm so they can gangbang your helpless little egg at the after party?" While Kyle talked, he groped her generous tits. "You don't want to see how much bigger these are going to get once you start to get swollen and milky?"

Angie stifled a moan, bringing her right hand up to bite her fingers to try to stay quiet. She knew just how loud she could be during a good fuck, and normally the idea of getting caught was a real turn on, but not tonight. Tonight, she was scared to death that her best friend might come down the stairs at any moment and catch them in the act. The fear just made every dirty word he spoke to her that much more exciting though. She gasped as she started to rock back and forth on his dick while he mauled her sensitive tits. Each slide only sawed a couple inches of his dick in and out of her, but the way that she could grind her clit at the end more than made up for that loss of stroke.

"I'm too young to be a mother," she said as if it was an explanation, but she didn't mean it. Half of her fantasies were about being held down and bred, especially in the middle of her cycle like she was right now.

"Mmmm, I don't believe that slut," Kyle egged her on while she did the work of fucking him, whispering in her ear before nibbling at it with his teeth, "I think all you want is to find a guy that you can keep around long enough to breed this fertile pussy of yours. I can feel it. I can feel how much you tighten up when I talk about making you a mommy."

"Nnnnn... uhhhhh..." she moaned with each thrust, his words already taking a toll on her dangerously overheated body. "Please. Don't. D-don't say that... It's not... uhhhhh..." and then she was cumming. It was a small orgasm; her first one usually was. Typically, though it came after a few minutes of good hard fucking. This was practically cuddling. Her foreplay was usually more extreme than this, but Kyle's words were lighting her on fire, and her drunk mind was utterly unprepared for him to toy with it like this. "Just shut up and fuck me," she hissed, trying to take back control as she quickly glanced at the stairs.

"Fuck you huh?" He asked, letting go of her bouncing tits after a final hard squeeze. Kyle put his hands on her hips so that he could control the pace and give the slut the frantic fuck she was craving. "Because telling you what a hot little mommy you'd be, didn't already make you cum like a whore, right? It's okay. You're on top. You can get off any time you want. I won't stop you."

Kyle started to fuck her properly then, lifting up her tiny body and bringing it down hard on his dick making her shudder and spasm. "I'll even warn you when I'm about to cum," he whispered in her ear so closely that she could feel his words as well as she could hear it "so you can get off my dick before I spray your cervix with my hot dangerous cum. Does that sound fair to you?

Angie's only response was to moan. She tried to nod, but it was lost in the little spasms of her body as he started to thrust in and out of her for real. His pistoning cock tormented her mind as his words and the pleasure of both attacked her sanity. "Please," she whispered, almost ashamed of the thought. "Please... you have to tell me when you get close. I can't get pregnant. Not now. It's the worst time...

It was the worst time, but she thought it was just a game. A particularly hot and dangerous game, but still just a game. "You know," he whispered, not able to keep the secret to himself, "Not only was my dick covered in sperm from cumming in your mouth, but it's been drooling precum with every thrust. I've probably already claimed your womb." He timed his words to match his strokes, to maximize their effect, but he didn't stop thrusting.

"No, please," she whimpered. Her words were part of her game, but her fear was real. His cum was inside her, and if it wasn't for that vasectomy, there would be sperm inside her even now... "Please, we have to... Mmmmm... we h-have tooo stoooopppp....." As her orgasm rose, her volume started to follow it, but Kyle was quick to use his left hand to cover her mouth and muffle her moans as she started to cum again.

"The only way we're stopping is after I've made your womb overflow" he growled quietly not sure that she could even hear him as she spasmed on his cock, "Get. Pregnant. Bitch." And then he began to shoot his second load of the night. Just as promised, she started to overflow almost immediately as her fertile young pussy was flooded with cum. Angie was too far gone to feel him throb deep within her. She was lost in her own little world of bliss and shame. When she finally came down, she was slumped against Kyle's chest. They were both panting. She smiled at him, but deep down she felt sick at what she had done, and how good it had felt doing it.

"We can never do this again," she said, grabbing the comforter and retreating to the guest room before he had a chance to say a word. Now that the pleasure was receding, only the shame remained. Angie cursed Kyle as she lay on the couch - not for fucking her, but for not following her into the bedroom and doing it again. Couldn't he see that she was playing hard to get, or that the only thing that could shelter her from her own shame was another brutal fuck, another soul bending orgasm to hide her from another stupid mistake? He probably just wasn't man enough to go another round, she thought as Angie started to finger her creamy pussy.

She so rarely let men cum in her because she hated the way the pill made her feel. It was a shame, because there was nothing sexier than feeling a man's sperm slowly oozing out of her except perhaps feeling him force it inside, her in the first place. As she slid two fingers inside her pussy she marveled at how different his lubrication felt than hers did. Was it the different consistency, or the different level of danger? It didn't matter. As she heard him finally walk back up the stairs, she started to finger fuck her pussy in earnest, whimpering at how good it felt. She imagined that if he hadn't gotten snipped, that even now millions of his sperm would be scouring her insides, looking for their little prize.

The thought made Angie moan out loud as the jolt of fear amplified the pleasure from her slick fingers. She quickly brought her other hand up to her mouth to stifle it though as she remembered how well she could hear her friends when they fucked in the room above. It instantly occurred to her that if she could hear them then they could hear here. It only came to her slowly though, as the wicked idea slowly surfaced between her drunken haze and the rising tide of pleasure that she might want them to. Sasha would definitely sleep through whatever sounds she made, but Kyle, well she wanted him to hear everything, didn't she? Angie brought her hand down, away from her mouth and started to gently but forcefully grope her own tits as the fingers in her pussy sped up.

"MMmmm," Angie moaned, starting to really get into it. "Fuck that feels good, but you have to remember to pull out baby. It's a really bad time. If you cum inside, I'll definitely... Mhmmm... I'll definitely make you a daddy."

Angie already knew how much she enjoyed her breeding fantasies, but until tonight she didn't know how much better it felt to vocalize them with a pussy full of cum. Both elements made the fantasy feel more real, and more dangerous. It was as if even now she was only minutes from being bred. As if any minute her phantom lover would force himself inside her as deep as he could and fill her pussy with his cum.

"Mmm... mmmm... Uhhh... Please. No." She moaned, "You promised that you'd - UHnhhh." Angie timed her orgasm for the same moment her fantasy ignored her warnings and bred her against her will, moaning and groaning so there was no doubt that Kyle heard her. As she laid there enjoying the afterglow, she hoped that he was back to square one: lying in bed with his wife with a hard-on that refused to go down. Her last conscious thought before she fell asleep with a messy pussy and sticky fingers was that she hoped he regretted not giving her one more fuck before bed.

In the morning, it was like it never happened. At least it was after she took a shower, washed away the smell of sex, and cleaned away all the evidence from her sticky pussy. Kyle didn't have to know that she came one last time on their showerhead to thoughts of the night before.

Two months later though, she broke the news to Sasha that she was pregnant. Angie had fucked three guys in that time that she could actually tell her about, and one of them had involved a broken condom, not that she could remember their name of course. Kyle was the only man she had fucked that couldn't have been the father. It didn't matter though, she insisted, she was going to keep it anyway, and didn't need a man.

Life moved on for the next couple months, but one day when Angie was visiting her friend and just starting to show, Sasha cooed while admiring Angie's swelling body, "seeing you like this makes me want to have a third baby you know. You're a bad influence."

"Well, it's a shame that Kyle got that vasectomy then," Angie chortled, "unless you think he'd be okay with being cucked." They both laughed at that thought. It could easily be filed under 'literally never going to happen.'

"We'll see," Sasha said finally. "He never got around to getting snipped a few years ago, so maybe I can talk him into knocking me up again and we can go through the joys of motherhood together."

Angie turned pale but forced a smile. The last thing she wanted to do was make her friend suspicious. "You should!" she exclaimed, "I'll tell you what. One of these days I'll corner him and give him a piece of my mind about the whole thing." Sasha smiled at that, and they went back to the book they were looking at on what to expect next, but Angie's mind was a million miles away. She was going to figure out how to get even with that motherfucker; this was all his fault.

12