A Shoulder to Lean On

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She normally isn't that interested to have cum in her mouth, but this is different. The thoughts formalize in her mind and they leave her reeling. She has her brother's cock in her mouth. What's more, she has his cum in her mouth and down her throat. It doesn't repulse her, if anything she's thrilled and excited. It's inside her, permanently, forever. He will forever be a part of her now and that thought makes her feel somehow complete, or fulfilled.

She starts to milk his cock, squeezing his shaft and pulling it up to the tip to get every last drop as his convulsing moans fade to panting and he tries to recuperate. Knowing he is going to be super sensitive, she tenderly releases his cock and just kisses up and down his shaft, but she continues to hold it in her fingers, reluctant to let go of her prize.

Finally able to catch his breath and form words he exclaims slowly, punctuating each word, "Jesus.. Christ.. sis. That was amazing, but why did you do that?"

That voice in her head seems to ask her the same thing, but it has almost died away at this point. She shrugs indifferently and responds with, "because I wanted to," as if it was the most natural thing.

She continues kissing his cock waiting for it to go limp. Knowing that since he has cum, he will be done, just like what happens with her husband. Except this time she is ok with it. She is content that she has given her brother this secret, pleasuring gift. She knows he needed it and she realizes she needed it too.

She feels very strongly possessive right now. He is hers. She doesn't understand any of it, but right now she doesn't care and she will sort out her feelings later. Right now, she just wants to enjoy the feeling of his hard cock while it lasts. His erection has started to fade a little, it's not rigid enough to stand up on its own, but it is still long and thick, almost heavy, like it is somehow exhausted.

"God sis, you make my cock feel so good," he says as he relaxes and enjoys her delicate massages with her lips. It is such an intense thrill every time he says sis and she is elated about how good she makes him feel.

He then opens his eyes and grabs her upper arms, meeting his gaze he says determinedly, "It is your turn."

She reluctantly lets go of his dick, sits up and then lies back as he positions his head between her legs. She can't believe this. She bites her lip in anticipation and realizes her pussy is a dripping, wet mess. She has a worrying thought that maybe he won't like her taste, her husband rarely does this, claiming she has a very strong taste that he doesn't care for. But then her brother lightly kisses her inner thigh, on the soft tender skin just on the outskirts of her pussy. He is right there, between her legs, right there at her pussy, her sanctuary. She relishes the thought, she swims in the idea and it gives her such immense pleasure to hear the thought inside her head, my brother is going to kiss my pussy.

She moans, her muscles tighten and a little more of her juice leaks out of her. Then, his hot breath flows over her wet pussy, it tingles as it ignites her pussy. Her desire for him to kiss her pussy is becoming hard to restrain. She tries to shift forward towards his mouth, but his hands are wrapped under her legs and over the top. Seemingly, he has her legs pinned and spread open. The tip of his nose traces the shape of her pussy lips. The anticipation is killing her. She aches with the need for him to kiss her pussy and taste her juices. She wants to claw him, bite him, something, anything to make him just do it. The slow teasing is unbearable and when she thinks she cannot wait any longer and she is about to scream at him, she feels it.

His lips kiss the top of her pussy lips. The slow moan slips from her lips like a long drawn out exhale of breath. He kisses again a little lower, and then again lower still. They are the softest, most delicate kisses, like drops of dew newly fallen from the petals of a rose. Then, an explosion of sensation erupts as his tongue slips out and slides between her velvety folds and slowly works its way up to the top of her crevasse. He did it. He tasted her. She pants and moans, but she wants more, God, she needs it, so much more.

"Please," she quietly whispers, please don't stop.

He begins licking all around her pussy lips, especially around the bottom, he seems intent on something. It feels good but she doesn't quite understand, then she realizes what he is doing. And with that thought she moans again. He is licking up all her juice, he is cleaning her up.

Oh dear god, he likes me, likes my taste.

To punctuate that thought he shoves his tongue deep inside and licks slowly from the bottom to the top with his tongue flattened out, just brushing her hardened clit. Another deep sultry moan issues from her lips. A few more licks like that and she knows she will orgasm for sure.

Then, his lips latch on to her folds and begin sucking on them. Her muscles are so tight and stretched she feels as if they may break. Another slow, deep lick of his tongue and her waves of pleasure begin to vibrate inside her. She can't hold back, she doesn't want to hold back, her only singular thought is to give him her cum, to orgasm in his mouth.

Sensing her imminent release his tongue finds her clit and begins licking it fully, slowly. She moans so lustily she's afraid she may sound like a whore. But she doesn't care, the pleasure is overwhelming.

Then he pauses and his eyes look up to hers and says very low, "Cum for me sis."

He immediately licks her clit back and forth. Those words make her feel so erotic. She feels slutty somehow, raunchy, or more closely, naughty. She feels so bad in a good way that she likes it. She likes it like a new addictive drug she can't get enough of.

Finally, there it is, she steps off the cliff. The point of no return, "oh, oh.. ohh... OHHH!!!" She moans it loudly, she doesn't care how it sounds. She hits her orgasm and she cums. Her juices just pour out of her and she can barely feel him lapping them up. Her release overwhelms her and the more he licks the more intense the pleasure waves get. She lifts her hips up and squeezes every muscle in her body as she rides out the waves of pleasure. His mouth never leaves her pussy. Breathing heavily she lowers her hips back to the bed and tries to relax.

She can't. She feels like she's sitting on a live electric circuit. She is energized, she's not finished, she is hungry like a wolf. If she could bare her teeth and raise her hackles, she would do so. She glances at his cock, it's still semi-hard, that's all she needs. She has never felt this way before, the only word that comes to her mind is voracious. She crawls on her hands and knees back towards him. The intent in her eyes must be intense, because she sees fear in his eyes. It excites her more.

"What are you doin sis?" he says.

She reaches down and grabs his cock. She pulls her mouth to his cock, slips it inside, clamps her lips down and tugs the skin up and over his g-spot. She tugs on it quickly and roughly to make it hard. As soon as she feels it start to stiffen she lets it slide out of her lips. A string of saliva dangles from the tip of his cock to her lips. Her gaze is fixated on his face, piercing his eyes with her lust. As she pulls further away and closer up to his face the string of spit finally breaks, but continues to dangle from her lower lip.

"I want you.. big brother." She hardly recognizes her own voice. There is a huskiness to it, it's very sexy and alluring.

"Now sis, just wait a minute," he stammers. "Maybe we should talk about this. I mean, oral sex is one thing, but surely you don't mean to..."

He leaves the unspoken word hanging there and she obligingly fills in the blank, "Fuck." She grabs his shoulders and pushes him down on the bed and climbs on top of him.

He holds his hands up and pleads with her, "Sis, really, we can't do that..." A small pause, "...can we?"

As she straddles him, she places his hard cock, which seems to have no problem with what's about to happen, lying straight up so she can put her split lips right on top of it. Determinedly she replies back, "Yes, yes we can." She thrusts her hips downward and grinds her pussy hard up and down the shaft of his cock. Whatever he was going to say next dies on his lips as a moan of pleasure overwhelms him.

The next words that she says in between her grinding his cock and the wave of pleasure it elicits sparks something in her that she did not know existed. Once started she cannot stop, "Does it feel good big brother?"

She thrusts again and his moan is his only response. "I know. I know it does. You feel so good to me too. Ever since I sat down with you tonight and I caught flashes of your beautiful cock. I knew what I wanted."

Another thrust and another moan. "I wanted you. I wanted my big brother. Did you want me?"

She thrusts again and he moans a whispered, "yes."

Continuing she says, "I know. I know you did. And then after I tasted you, your cum..." she lowers her voice a little, "I knew... I knew what I wanted."

She pauses, then plows forward, "I wanted to fuck my brother."

At that she lifts herself up and reaches down to grab his hard cock. She feels her sticky juice all over it and stands it up to position it at the opening to her hungry pussy. She pushes the head in and feels it stretch her. She gasps slightly, takes a deep breath and pushes down on it. She works it up and down a little bit and pushes harder, gasping with the effort. It fills her, stretches her, it is absolutely glorious. Not only is it big, thick, and long, it's curved slightly and when she finally gets it all in it taps deep inside her, right at her spot. It hits it perfectly and she explodes with pleasure when it hits her spot.

Sitting on her knees she slowly bounces up and down on his shaft trying to find just the right subtle angle and rhythm. She reaches down, grabs his hands and places them on her breasts, squeezing his hands to squeeze her tits. He immediately fondles them, they feel so big and full in his hands. The sensation of feeling her brother's hands squeezing her breasts is wonderful. All she wants to do is give herself to him fully, completely. Every touch, every sensation simply exhilarates her. The best one of all is his cock sliding in and out of her, it is glorious to the extreme. She loses herself in the erotic pleasure. She is a wild, insatiable animal and she will do anything at this point.

Suddenly, she has a thought, she stops and slowly pivots herself on his cock, rotating until she is facing away from him. Then, she leans forward onto her hands and arches her back. She expertly keeps his cock buried inside her while doing this. She looks back at him and she sees him looking right at her ass and more specifically her pussy. She can easily imagine his view of her arched back and her perfectly round ass cheeks spread a little with his cock buried in her pussy. She starts pushing back into him, thrusting herself harder and faster. This is a position she has never done before but she is definitely loving it.

Looking back at his face she whispers, "Do you like it?"

He nods.

"Do you like looking at my pussy?"

Biting her lip as she fucks him harder, feeling her next orgasm building he whispers back, "Yes I do sis."

He said it again. It drives her wild. In excitement she says, "say it again."

He seems more confident now as he says, "I like looking at your beautiful pussy, sis."

It sends her over the edge and she pushes back hard on his cock as her orgasm rips through her. She moans out her pleasure again, pulling forward and slamming back into him again for another wave of intense pleasure. She claws the sheets and arches her body hard as it flows through her.

As she begins to regain her awareness she feels him moving, slipping from beneath her, repositioning. Suddenly, she feels his arms around her waist as he stands up on the side of the bed and pulls her back on all fours into him. He slowly thrusts himself into her doggy-style and she moans lustily and loudly. It seems to excite him as he places his hands on her ass cheeks, grips them hard and begins pounding his cock hard and deep. His every thrust makes her ass cheeks ripple and her swaying tits bounce even harder.

"Oh god," she says, "that feels amazing. Yes big brother, fuck your sister, fuck her just like that."

In his deep voice he responds, "I'm fucking my sister. Oh yes!" He reaches up with one hand and grabs her breast as he pounds her faster and deeper. She can't believe it but another orgasm is building and its building fast. She realizes he's about to cum again too.

Every resounding thrust pummels into her like a peal of thunder. It ignites a following flash of pleasurable lightning that electrifies her body into a frenzy. She flips her long hair about, moans and swoons lustily. Such intense pleasure she has not known, it lifts her higher and higher with every thrust up to a cliff of erotic sensation. It is dizzying and causes her senses to reel, but she has one focus, one purpose. It is some subtle shift deep inside her, but she knows it intimately and when it occurs she knows there is no return from it.

She flies off the cliff into sweet oblivion and orgasms deeply. Her howling moans seem to set him loose as well, for he pulls out and shoves his cock up between her ass cheeks. Just in time as his seed spurts out onto her back. He continues thrusting and moaning out his release. She can imagine it oozing forth and pooling erratically on her back, matching what she feels.

Once spent they both quiver slightly as the final waves pass over them. She seems able to ride those waves of pleasure, as if she were more sensitive to them than she ever used to be.

But, something is missing. He pulled out. That left her feeling empty and unfulfilled. She knows why he did it and that whisper of rational reasoning still left to her is in agreement with his action. However, she is not happy about it. There is something else that she can't quite formulate, a need for something. She decides to follow her impulses and they are telling her that somehow she is not done.

Moving around to face him he seems completely spent as he lies back down on the bed. She begins climbing on top of him, unsure of what she's doing or what she wants now. His eyes show no sign of resistance. She begins snuggling into him, feeling his entire body. He wraps himself around her as well. His arms feel wonderful as they enfold about her body snugly. His body is slick with the sweat of their love-making and the scent in the air is like an earthy, musky cologne. Shifting around a bit to find just the right spot, she lets her hand wander about his body. She feels his ribs and muscles undulating down to his stomach. She enjoys the feel of his body touching all over her body, it is calming and exciting all at the same time. Her hand wanders down below his waist and she finds his swollen cock lying limply. It is sticky with both of their juices. She lets her fingertips lightly caress the skin, occasionally encircling it and stroking it gently, coaxing it back to life.

He chuckles quietly and asks simply, "Really?"

She shrugs and continues massaging his dick because she's felt it respond to her, again. "Maybe, I'm not done." She says flippantly.

"You are insatiable, sis," he says resignedly.

That was all she needed to formalize her desire, to rekindle her fire. As his erection grows in her hand, her delight excites herself. He absolutely has the most amazing cock, she thinks to herself. As it stiffens and swells back into its erected state she slips it back inside herself. Pushing it to the opening of her sanctuary, she grips his sides and shoves it fully inside her with her hips.

She has awakened his desire too. Rolling them onto their sides, his arms tighten around her, his leg slides up and encircles her waist as his foot plants itself behind her, seemingly holding her in position so he can thrust inside her. They are both on their sides and completely wrapped around the other. His hips thrust inside her with smaller motions from the shorter distance between them, but it is enough.

It's all she needs, all she wants. It's like lying in a boat and feeling the rocking motion compelling her to sleep. Except, she has no intention of sleeping, but she could easily dwell in this state of bliss forever. Her brother sliding in and out of her, tapping the beautiful spot of pleasure deep inside with every thrust.

There is a certain peace that has settled on her now. Her hands are exploring his body slowly, not desperately, but more as if in knowing what to expect. His hands are doing the same. This time is more sensual for them. The initial shock has passed and they are able to delve more deeply into the pleasure.

She feels his face against hers, cheek to cheek. She whispers a kiss over his cheek very close to his lips and they both stop and look at each other. What did I just do? I kissed his cheek.

She's done it countless times before, but never like this, never with the promise of such intimacy. She can't kiss him on the lips, it's her brother. This one simple act has a more profound impact than anything else they have done so far.

She's looking deep in his eyes and feels such unbridled emotion, passion, erotic lust, but underlying all that she feels... love. Not the love for a brother as a sibling, but the love for a brother as a lover, a secret lover. This is what has been missing in her life, this is the emptiness that she never consciously even knew existed. Now, here it is, and she is more unsure of herself and him than anything else up until this point.

Does he feel the same way? She thinks she sees it there, deeply in his eyes. She has to know and the only way to know is to kiss him. Panic sets in, her heart stops beating, she moves her face the almost imperceptible distance to kiss his lips. She realizes his body is completely stiff, every muscle tightened into a knot.

Their lips touch, then they brush lightly together, was there a pause? Then they both push their lips together hard, releasing the tension. She kisses him deeply and he returns it. She gasps for air and her heart beats wildly again. She can't get enough, both of their lips part and their tongues begin to play savagely. She knows it now, she has her answer, he feels the same way. The realization touches off something in both of them that they have only ever hinted at. Its passion, its lust, its erotic, and its insatiable, but most of all its love. It's a love unimagined and indescribable.

He renews his thrusting inside her and they both become desperate to be closer together. She enters a frenzy of lust for him and he for her. The sensations are explosive for her, every subtlety is made obvious exponentially. Their kisses are more impassioned than ever. As she gasps for breath she tries to get out words but they are erratic. Only the occasional, "yes... fuck.. me.. brother," manages to slip out and his responses are the same.

Their love-making has sent her to new levels of pleasure. They both are literally howling out their epitaphs of love for the other. She somehow feels his cock swell and it launches her into a string of orgasms. Each explosion more intense than the previous, she screams his name and holds onto him wondering if this is truly her final moment before death.

His howling response sings sweetly in her ears. They both lie there writhing in the throes of passion until what seems like the end of time. She may have even lost consciousness, she can't be certain.

As her senses slowly come back to life, she hears his labored breathing, or is it hers, or both. She smells his sweat and knows hers must be mingling with his. Then she begins to feel his body, but in parts. His right bicep resting on her left arm, his inner right thigh lying on her left hip. Then a small twinge of panic, but no she felt it pulse, his cock still inside her.