A Shoulder to Lean On

Story Info
Sister helps brother in his time of need.
7.6k words
4.72
29.3k
37
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Poeticwolf
Poeticwolf
67 Followers

Sitting in the bedroom, he seems to be lost in thought staring out through the window at nothing in particular. He has a blanket wrapped around his body, half-heartedly draped over his hunched shoulders. Pushing the door open gently, she silently steps into his room. He sits so quietly as if in a world all by himself.

As she is about to speak to him he speaks, almost causing her to jump, "I just can't help myself...stop these urges, even when I know what to expect," he says without even looking towards her. She closes the door behind her and sits across from him on the bed.

"What urges do you mean?" she inquires.

Turning to look at her for the first time, his eyes seem to see every part of her body, somehow she feels exposed, even though she knows her robe is covering all of her body. But from the expression on his face, or lack thereof, she knows he's not even looking at her in that way. So, she ignores the urge to recover herself and tries to focus on whatever it is that seems to be bothering him.

"It's her again." he sighs. "I mean, she told me in the beginning that this would be a fantasy, for fun. That she would talk and spend time with me as long as I held her interest. And that there were others that she played with. She made it clear that she would play with whomever and whenever she wanted. So, I knew all this and I didn't care. Then, things drifted away for about a month. But now I can't stop wanting her. I miss talking to her, in the ways we would talk, the fun we would have playing together. And this feeling I have, it's just like it was when I was messing around with Kim. I'd get frustrated with her and push her away, and then a short time later I'd miss her and want Kim back. I think about her a lot, wonder what she's doing, if she's thinking of me, if she's missing me. Will she succumb to her urges and reach out to contact me in some way. Use some other excuse to justify why she 'had' to contact me. I'm not sure if it's just the feeling of her that I miss, you know, how she made me feel, or just that I need someone to spend time with in these particular ways."

"And you can't get these feelings from your wife?" she asks.

"No, she doesn't have the ability or the experience, or I dunno what. She just can't give me that spark of taboo, or being naughty, or whatever it is that arouses me. That sense of breaking rules and doing those forbidden things. There's just something arousing, or enticing, erotically attractive about her personality, the way she looks at me, the sound of her voice, the things she says, how she says them. It's just so hot, you know?"

"I think I do," she says hesitantly, but really she just feels his loneliness, his utter anguish at the loss of her. The way he is fighting so hard to not reach out to her, but wanting to more than anything.

"There was a time when we would spend every available chance we got just chatting with each other. It felt so amazing to be wanted like that. We'd play every chance we got too. And things just kept getting more brazen, exciting, erotic, and then I think at some point her attention drifted because the newness wore off. It just wasn't as exciting for her anymore, I think. I dunno... I tried different things to spice it up and they would work, but those too were only temporary."

She can tell how badly he is beating himself up and she really wants to help him feel better. So she tells him, "Online relationships can come and go. I think you did all you could, and I'm sure she will realize how much she misses you and will want you back."

"So, she's not likely to be the one who messages first, at least, not more than once or twice," he says more as a statement than a question.

She nods slightly in agreement. She can't help but feel empathy towards him and his predicament. She wants to reassure him, but she's not sure if he is ready to be comforted yet. And she knows that he is so stubborn that he will probably never give up trying to find that which he is looking for with her. If only he could find someone else to distract him right now, to take his focus away from her.

He's been through alot, and made so many bad choices with his life, especially his personal life. Ever since his first wife failed him and treated him so badly, accusing him every day of cheating that it drove him to start cheating. He's never been able to put the lid back on Pandora's box. He's such a good looking guy for his age too. He has always been a good looking guy. If things were different she would be attracted to him. But she's married too. Which, as his sister, she shouldn't even be having these thoughts regardless of whether she's married or he's married.

Well, it's not like she gets aroused looking at his body or thinking about him naked. As soon as she has the thought, an arousing cold chill runs through her body as she gazes at his body imagining how good it would feel on top of her. Surprised at the thought, she turns to look out the window to hide her embarrassment.

A quick frown of puzzlement creases his brow but he ignores it and continues talking. "I say to myself that I wish she would just tell me she hates me or wants me to leave her be, so I can do just that. But I know that I would eventually try something else to get her back so we can continue the things we do. I just want to explore those passions, those erotic desires we shared. I want to be surrounded by the comfort of being wanted and the ability to do those things that normally I wouldn't do."

As he talks she feels those same urges inside her stirring to the surface. But how would she do anything about it, I can't, she thinks, right?

He continues, "I should have the conviction to make up my mind and stick with my decision, but I don't. Why couldn't she be satisfied with the things we shared, why did she have to lose interest? Am I really that boring?"

Feeling an overwhelming urge to fight for him, she blurts out, "Absolutely not, I doubt she lost interest, and I know you're not boring at all."

Throwing his hands up he seems unaware of what his hands and arms are doing, flipping the blanket around as his arms flail about. Glancing down she gets a few quick flashes of his manhood lying limply, and she finds she is not disappointed. She feels she should not be looking, let alone looking admiringly, but she realizes she is now thinking about how it would feel in her fingers. It would give her so much pleasure to feel it grow and harden in her grasp.

Now her heart is pounding and she feels twinges of excitement between her legs. Why is she feeling this way? She's never had thoughts like these about him, or anyone else besides her husband for that matter. But these things he is describing, they are so... alluring. They are exactly what he said, forbidden. She begins to understand why he is feeling this way. Is this why he has done the things he has done in his personal life, with all those women. She suddenly realizes she wants to be one of those women. But she shouldn't, not with him, they are family. It's wrong, it's not right, normal people don't do these things, it's.... forbidden. With that final thought she feels a sudden urge of arousal and realizes she's biting her lip in anticipation.

Exasperatedly he puts his hands on his head and says, "It's driving me crazy".

She instinctively reaches out a hand to put on his shoulder. He glances at her and reaches out to her. She reaches out and encloses her arms around his shoulders and holds him. Her fingers caress his skin soothingly.

She pushes her thoughts to the side because now he needs comfort not confusion. She doesn't even understand why or what she's feeling. He is so vulnerable right now. It is such an odd contrast, his big frame being held by her little body. She loves him so much, he was always there for her growing up, always the quiet protector. She never really thought about it much, but she supposes they both were always very close to each other, but aren't siblings supposed to be?

As he seems to calm down and relax she unconsciously lets her hand slip down off his arm and onto his leg. She still caresses the skin of his leg back and forth a little bit but he seems content now.

Quietly he says, "I'm sorry..I'm just a mess, not even paying attention." He starts to move his hand and she looks down and realizes that the blanket had slipped away when he leaned in to her and her hand is resting so high on his thigh that her fingers are almost touching the head of his cock.

She gasps slightly and yanks her hand away, but in doing so she bumps his cock. "I'm sorry," she says and then reaches back just as quickly to try to move it back where it was and then realizes as she does, that it's ridiculous to do that and she yanks her hand away again.

"It's fine," he chuckles at her obvious embarrassment. She blushes and giggles with him as he slowly pulls the blanket up to cover his beautiful cock.

Without a thought she says, "Well, I can see why she likes sex with you so much."

He looks at her oddly and she realizes what she just said to her brother and stammers, "I don't know why I said that, just ignore that, I shouldn't have said that. I don't know what I'm saying." They both chuckle to hide the awkwardness of the situation.

"So that's the answer huh?" he asks her playfully.

"Well, I mean I assume you guys do have sex right?" she retorts.

"Yes, we do have sex sis," he chuckles. "I suppose it would qualify as really good sex too. She was usually open to any position I wanted to try and she did most quite well. Although, well I dunno if I should ask you..."

"Ask me what?" She inquires while noticing the slight warmth of excitement returning to her insides.

"Well, she had no qualms about sucking my... uh.. "

"Dick," she fills in a little too quickly and confidently.

"Ok, my, uh, dick," he seems a little embarrassed to say it in front of her, which somehow makes him more cute and more attractive to her. He continues, "and she could make me cum with her mouth, but she would just let it ooze back out, she would never swallow. I didn't quite understand that, ya know?"

Thinking about it to herself, she nods in agreement to him and then says, "Well, she may not have liked the taste or the consistency of it. She could've been forcing herself to do it just for your pleasure."

Nodding in thought back at her, "Yeah, maybe. Just seems odd to me that if you don't like it then why allow it in your mouth. But if you allow it in your mouth, you're gonna end up swallowing some of it, why not swallow all of it? Just strange I suppose."

Once again not considering her words she says, "Well, I don't suck my husband's dick very often and I usually pull off before he cums. But that's because his cum is very salty and there is some other flavor I can't quite describe that kinda grosses me out."

He looks at her surprised and somewhat oddly, "I have never thought about my sister sucking dick before." He laughs, "It is an odd thought to me."

"Why?" she asks. "I'm a girl, I like to have sex and I don't mind sucking a nice cock if it gives him pleasure."

"I know," he says, "but still you're my sister and I just never thought of you in that way." He pauses in thought and in a slightly lower tone he asks, "Do you get pleasure from sucking a dick?"

Lowering her voice to his level she responds, "yes." She pauses because she notices the blanket move slightly where his cock is hidden, she continues while glancing furtively down there, "it makes me wet, especially if I know it is giving him pleasure."

It definitely moved that time, he is getting an erection. "Like I said, I am a girl, I do like dick."

She can almost see its shape, he must be huge. "I like to feel it in my fingers, or in my mouth, and feel it grow. That always arouses me when it grows, cause I know without a doubt I'm giving him pleasure."

Why in the hell am I saying this, what is wrong with me? She thinks.

She is intensely turned on by her brother and he is just as aroused by her. She can't seem to stop, "If it has a certain texture, or lots of veiny ridges I know it would feel amazing inside my pussy."

"Ok, I got the idea sis, jeez."

"What?" she asks.

"Well, you are making me uncomfortable talking about this stuff. I'm having all these thoughts and well, to be perfectly honest, you... you're making me...well, you know"

She quietly looks up in his eyes and says, "...hard?"

He nods and sighs a little.

"It's ok."

He looks at her strangely, "It's ok?"

Nodding she says, "Yes. Like I said, I'm still a girl and I like knowing I can arouse you as a man."

"But you're still my sister too," he responds.

"I know."

Looking down, the blanket is hardly covering his groin area and she places her hand on his leg just above the inside of his knee. His eyes lock onto her hand but she notices he doesn't flinch or do anything to stop her.

She slowly slides her fingers up his thigh while saying, "And you're still my brother. We know more about each other than anyone else and we are connected more completely than anyone else."

Her fingers slip under the blanket and continue forward, "What if I just wanted to touch you..."

Her eyes snap up to his eyes as his eyes find hers and at the same time the tips of her fingers bump into his hard cock.

"Ok," he says slowly and quietly.

She lets her fingers slide up his warm shaft and then enclose them around it to feel his thick girth. She shivers in excitement but tries to keep her calm. She has no rational thought as to what she's doing, she's just acting on impulse and he is responding in kind. She says, "It feels really nice."

He responds, "So do your fingers."

What is she talking about, his cock feels absolutely amazing. She lets her fingers caress the skin lightly and she asks in a whisper, "Do you like that?"

He whispers back, "Yes."

She senses her pussy is beyond moist, it is completely wet. She has to see his cock. With her other hand she reaches over to the edge of the blanket and looks up in his eyes questioningly. He blinks as he nods and she slowly pulls the blanket away to reveal his fully erected shaft and his two full balls that seem to be very tight. She can't believe what she's seeing. It has to be the most gorgeous cock she has ever seen and what's worse is she wants it, no she needs it. She runs both her hands up and down his shaft, feeling every ridged vein protruding from his cock. The head has a beautiful cap that is wider than his girth and she knows her pussy would feel absolutely amazing with it fucking her. She jumps slightly as she realizes that she has been staring at his cock for an awkward minute.

She looks back up in his eyes as he asks her, "So you have seen me now, do I get to see you?"

She glances down and realizes that she is still completely covered in her robe. He reaches forward and grabs the end of the sash tied about her waist and begins to slowly pull it letting the knot unravel. She feels exhilarated at the prospect of exposing her body to her brother. She realizes she wants him to see her.

Just as he is reaching to pull the robe aside she clasps his hand and shakes her head no, he asks, "what.." but as she stands the word dies on his lips.

Taking a step away from him and one step closer to the open window, she stands in the full light of the moon. She pushes the robe off her shoulders and then standing sideways to him she pulls the robe slowly apart to expose her big, full breasts and her hard nipples. Her breasts seem to almost bounce out now that they are free and his intake of breath is all she needs to know that he likes them. Which encourages her to take the final step.

She turns her back to him and tugs the robe down her back as she begins to bend over. Tugging it down the nice curve of her ass the light of the moon exposes her bare skin and she lets it fall the rest of the way to the floor. Standing back up she turns around to face him and give him a moment to drink in her naked body. It is luxurious and she is elated by the look on his face as well as his standing hard cock. She slowly sits back down across from him, she loves the way his eyes keep running up and down her body as if he can't decide what he likes best, but he definitely likes it all.

"I had no idea..." he whispers. "You are fucking hot as hell," he exclaims.

She smiles shyly as she says, "thank you."

Leaning forward to get as close as she was before she stood up, she says, "So, I touched you.." and she brazenly reaches down to let her fingers caress his cock again, causing him to noticeably shiver in pleasure, "do you want to touch me?"

He immediately reaches both hands forward to feel her breasts. His fingers are long and he can almost cup her breasts in his hands. He rubs his fingers back and forth over her hard nipples sending little shocks of pleasure through her body.

She can't help it, she moans a little and wraps her hand around the shaft of his cock and starts to stroke him up and down. She places her hand just under the cap of his cock's head and pulls the skin up a little and then back down to rub against his g-spot.

"Oh my God," he says, "how do you know how to do that? That feels so good," he moans.

Stroking her hand slowly she realizes she has thrown all her inhibitions to the wind. She asks him seductively, "Tell me big bro, do you want me to put your cock in my mouth?"

She raises her eyebrow as he looks at her incredulously. He nods quickly in agonizing pleasure, but that's not the response she wanted. "Say it," she whispers demandingly.

He seems unsure but slowly says, "I want you to put my cock in your mouth sis."

When she hears him say that last word, sis, she feels a tremor inside her pussy. It was so naughty, so erotic, she almost orgasmed a little.

As she leans forward slowly he lets his hands slide up her arms to her shoulders. Her thoughts are focused on his cock. She parts her lips and kisses the tip. Looking up at his face, she sees his eyes are wide open in disbelief but full of absolute pleasure. She slips her tongue out to lick the head. She feels the shape and can only think about how it would feel inside her pussy. She encloses her mouth around the head and starts to make it wet with her saliva. She pushes her mouth further down until it's bumping the back of her throat. Her hand is wrapped snugly around his shaft and she slides it up and twists it to meet her mouth. His hands have fallen away to grip the sheets as if he is holding on for dear life. His moans whisper from his parted lips and urge her on, making her more brazen.

She relaxes as she prepares herself mentally and then she attempts something she's never done before. She pushes his cock down her throat. She fights hard to restrain her gag reflex, but his exclamation of, "Dear god," lets her know she did it just right. She slides it out, takes a breath and then slides it right back down her throat. His accompanying moan is amazing. She starts repeating this process while going a little faster and then there it is. She just barely caught the taste of it, a drop of his pre-cum. That's what she wanted.

As she pulls him out she whispers, "Cum for me brother, cum down your sister's throat."

She quickly shoves his cock back down her throat and begins face-fucking herself on his cock. He is straining, moaning and groaning his pleasure. She senses he is almost there.

Then she feels it, that signature swelling of his cock and desperately he says it, "I'm gonna cum, sis."

It drives her wild, and finally she feels it. That explosive first jet of cum hits just as she pulls back a bit and it nearly fills her mouth. His taste is amazing. It's thick and warm. It's nothing like her husband's. She swallows as much as she can before shoving his cock down her throat and he spurts again. She feels it as an odd sensation down her throat. Each time he howls out a moan and his hips buck with the effort. She hungrily takes it, eager for more, it's her brother's cum and it's amazing.

Poeticwolf
Poeticwolf
67 Followers