A Shower after Work

Story Info
Pet services her Mistress in the shower.
808 words
4.08
2.9k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer: This is fantasy, it's not always realistic and I'm sure you are well aware of it. Enjoy it, but don't take it too seriously! This is a story about Miss Becca and published with Her approval. Enjoy!

I am crawling behind Her, collared, my hole plugged and my clit caged as usual as you walk in front of me, leading me towards the bathroom. She is frustrated from something at work, but I haven't been given permission to ask. She promised me release tonight, but my little slut brain realizes She is going to have fun with me.

Once in the bathroom I am allowed to stand to undress Her. Her hands are not idle, stroking my caged clit and lightly smacking my ass as I do so. At one point, my hips hump her hand as Miss Becca teases me and her other hand gently wraps around my throat.

Looking down at me, She whispers "Behave." I do so and focus on Her before I am led towards the shower, turning it on to the temperature She prefers. I kneel outside the shower as She steps in, giving an approving sigh. After a few seconds She allows me to join her and knowing her wishes I grab some soap and begin gently washing her pretty feet and working my way up her body.

I want to worship and marvel, but have been taught that these showers are about Her not me. So I make sure to do my best job, gently cleaning her skin while she watches me, a slight smile of approval being my only indicator that I am pleasing Her.

Once She is clean, I kneel waiting for her instructions. Mistress instructs me to stand and turns me around, her smooth skin pressing into my back in the shower spray. I shiver as I feel her breath on my neck. Helpless and needing release only she can give. Her teeth scrape my ear, her hands pinch my nipples as I whine slightly, my clit beginning to strain in excitement. I feel her girl cock grind against me and it excites me.

"So eager," She teases me with her fingers, pinching both nipples as my hips push back against Her. I'm gasping as you bite my neck and shoulder. Feeling marked and owned as excited breaths escape me, her tongue soothing the bite. I whimper leaning into her as she bites me again to ensure it doesn't go away. Loving the sensation. Needing more. Then She releases me.

"Kneel slut."

I do, turning and kneeling at Her feet as she steps over me. My Mistress looked down upon me as she considered me with a smile. The face I fantasize about looking down on me like I am a toy to be used. In front of me is her girl cock, the object that I already long to worship. My mouth salivating at the thought of having her using me once more.

"Open, it's time to be a useful pet." I open my mouth, as She spits a long stream of it from her mouth to mine. Swallowing it as she watched. It excited me, that feeling that she would use me. "Such a slut," she murmurs, I stay silent knowing she doesn't like when I speak back, "my little property who deserves to serve me," she continues as her girl cock approaches my open mouth.

She fucks my throat. Hard. I gag as She taunts me, degrading me. Reminding me that I wanted this, that I want to serve Her. I say nothing, my eyes looking up at hers in devotion. She is right, I want to be Her pet, I want this. I focus on keeping my throat open even as my little clit begs for attention and ever thrusts. It is about Her pleasure. Only She matters. Then She stops, her legs quiver as her finger sinks into my scalp. Her girl cock spurting inside me, I drink it eagerly. Then as I gasp for breath as She removes dick, I pause as she places it back in my mouth. Her fingers are holding me still.

"Drink slut, if you spill a drop on me..." She doesn't have to finish.

Becca uses me as a urinal. I am her object. Not even a person as I hastily swallow. I am there for her pleasure. My purpose isn't to think, it is to serve her. I feel useful and worthless and I know I am happy serving as her toilet as she sighs in relief. This time I don't spill and she makes a cooing noise, happy with my progress.

"Very good pet," She tells me with a smile. "Maybe I will let you cum tonight after all." I whimper in excitement, my clit leaking desperately in hopes of further acts of service