A Sight To Behold

Story Info
A man catches his friend's wife with a black man.
5.9k words
4.34
29.5k
65

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/27/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had known Mike and Tammy for 12 years when the most shocking event of my life happened. When I met them, they were practically newlyweds. Married only 8 months prior. I had taken a job with a retail store that Tammy was the manager of. The first day I worked with her I was immediately attracted to her in a very intense way.

Tammy was a raven-haired beauty who bore a striking resemblance to Keira Knightley or Natalie Portman. She could have been either's sister or cousin. But it was her body that I was most taken with. Despite being extremely petite, she was incredibly shapely in both her ass and tits. Despite being as skinny as a beanpole, she possessed a very plump ass and very impressive C-cup breasts, that looked huge for her body frame.

The first day we worked together, I couldn't help but stare at her in her oxford work shirt that displayed those brilliant breasts and her tight jeans that highlighted her curvaceous butt. When I found out she was married, my hopes were quickly dashed that I would be asking her out soon. Then when I met her husband, I knew for sure that it was out of the question. Mike and I hit it off immediately and he became my best friend.

Even after I left that job over a year later, I continued to grow a friendship with the two. I was over their house at least two or three times a week. If I had a girlfriend, we would go out on couples' dates. If I was single, we would go out as a threesome, to movies or out to dinner. When Tammy had their first child, I was there at the hospital waiting room with Mike, the first to congratulate him. Two years later when she had her second child, I was the one who drove Tammy to the hospital. I was like an uncle to the kids.

Although they became like family to me, I still couldn't get over my physical attraction to Tammy, and Mike knew it. As we grew extremely close, we also became as open as two friends could be. It hadn't even been a year of knowing them when Mike got me to confess that Tammy was my number one fantasy. He took pride in the fact that I wanted her so bad, he also knew I would never come on to Tammy in a way that truly disrespected their marriage. Oh, I flirted with her. Complementing her looks or an outfit she would wear. But I never touched her or made a pass at her.

The truth was, Tammy sort of intimidated me not only because she was so hot, but she could be an ice queen most of the time. As Mike explained it to me, Tammy was actually shy and a private person. She didn't really have any female friends & she didn't enjoy going out in public. She would rather stay home than go out. Mike said it frustrated him that she would put up a shell when they went out to social functions or if they had people over their house. Over and over though, Mike told me that I was Tammy's favorite of their friends and that I was the most welcome in their home.

As the time went on, I just accepted Tammy's personality. I relished when I made her laugh or smile but didn't take offense if she stayed in her bedroom when I visited or simply fell asleep on the couch. We did have our moments, but they could be few and far between. One of my most memorable and favorite was when I came over to watch the Super Bowl with Tammy and the kids.

Mike had risen the ranks with his job. His high position required that he had to go on business trips and seminars a few times a year. If he ever had to go away for more than two or three days, Mike would ask if I would check in on the family, maybe take them out to dinner. Tammy hated to cook. When he had to go out of town during one Super Bowl, I came over and watched the game with Tammy. I don't think we ever talked as much or had as good of a time together. When we put the kids to sleep, Tammy asked if I would stay, and we talked for another two hours. I felt as if we finally had our moment after eight years of friendship but the next time I visited them, Tammy went to her bedroom as soon as I came over.

Confused and slightly hurt, I asked Mike if Tammy was upset with me. He told me not at all and even said that Tammy mentioned how great of a visit we had during the Super Bowl. When I asked why she was avoiding me. Mike simply responded, "That's just Tammy, I'll never understand her myself."

I just learned to take Tammy's erratic behavior in stride, but I was still hot as hell for her. Having the two kids in no way wrecked her body. She was as petite as the day I met her. In fact, if she had added any pregnancy weight it was in her tits and ass, which seemed even bigger in her 30's. Mike loved having a "trophy wife", and the funny thing is that Tammy didn't even try to look hot. She never teased or curled her hair. She always wore her jet-black hair straight, parted down the middle. Her only variance was the length. It might be neck length, shoulder length or down her back (my favorite... like Cher from the 70's).

She also never wore a great deal of makeup. Her beauty was natural, it made you admire her even more that she never tried to accentuate her facial features with heavy make-up. The only cosmetics Tammy was diligent about was on her nails, both feet and hands. Tammy had really sexy feet and lovely hands. She took pride in her nails, keeping her fingernails very long while always wearing bright red polish on them, as well as her toenails. Although it was never a fetish of mine, I always admired how sexy her hands and feet looked, especially with those fire red nails.

The other thing that drove me crazy was that Tammy grew more and more used to my presence at their house, so she stopped treating me like "company" and more like family. She wasn't afraid to wear her sleeping clothes around me, which consisted of either shorts or a pajama bottom with a tee shirt and no bra. Basically, I would be looking at Tammy's nipples poking through a shirt all night, sending me up the wall. I could tell she had very pronounced and large nipples that easily got hard. I'm sure she caught me staring often as they just protruded through her shirt.

Because we were so open, Mike would brag when they had great sex. Being a married couple, I am sure they hit their lulls in the bedroom, but if they had a particularly wild time or if Tammy was on fire for some reason, Mike would feed me details in a bragging fashion. I'm sure Mike thought he was doing me a favor, telling me how Tammy likes to have her hair pulled or her ass spanked. In his mind if I couldn't actually fulfill my fantasy, maybe I would like to hear about her manners in bed. Well, he was correct, but it also drove me insane with lust.

The worse was when he told me that Tammy had once actually agreed to a threesome between us. Mike and I were driving in the car when he told me I never knew how close I was to actually fucking Tammy. In between the birth of their kids, Mike claimed Tammy was extremely horny for over a year. They never fucked so much in their marriage. He was having a hard time keeping up with her. As a joke he told her maybe he needed some help. He claimed Tammy said, "Who do you have in mind?" He told me I came up in the conversation and her response was, "Call him up and get him over here." Mike said he had the phone in hand and was about to call when the baby started to cry, he said Tammy told him to wait and she went to check on the baby. Unfortunately, the baby fell ill and they spent the day in the hospital. The subject of a threesome never really came up again. Of course, I was floored by this news, it only made my desire for Tammy even worse.

For some reason, after their second child, Mike seemed more and more open to the idea of us having a threesome. I guess Mike got to that point many married men do that he wanted to see his wife with another man. I have heard the term cuckold, and my friend Mike seemed to want to try this. He even told me on a few occasions, he would love it if Tammy and I had sex. One time we tried to hatch a plan that I never knew the results would have the effect it eventually did.

Every now and then, Mike and Tammy would come over to my place to have dinner, watch TV or play some board games. I had just gotten a new big screen television and we started a movie, which ended up being lousy. An hour into the movie, Mike asked if I had something else to watch. I jokingly said, "Ever seen a porno in high definition?" Mike smiled and said, "Let's see!", with enthusiasm. Tammy acted as if she could care less. I enjoy interracial porn, something I never told either of them but when we let Tammy pick which DVD we would watch of the six movies I had (three were interracial, three weren't), she picked the cover that had a blond surrounded by a few black men. Tammy chose to watch an interracial gang bang.

We watched the entire DVD, all 50 glorious minutes of a sexy blond taking six huge black cocks. I would glance over at Tammy, who was glued to the screen. I could see she was into it. She was taking deep breaths (you could literally see her breasts heave), her neck & chest got bright red, and she was visibly blushing. Right after the movie was over, she claimed she was tired and told Mike it was time to go home. I wondered if I should have tried something but even Mike got shot down when he got touchy with her during the movie.

That was over two years ago. Since then, Mike got another promotion and Tammy quit her manager job and took an easier job that lets her only work three or four days a week. Mike had been out of town on another week-long seminar. He called to see if I would spend an evening with Tammy and the kids. He claimed she was going crazy being alone with the kids and could probably use a little adult company. I told him I would swing by after work the next day, I assumed he was going to let Tammy know.

Tammy's new job had her home by 5 on the days she worked. I got home right before 6, showered & got a change of clothes. By the time I arrived at their home at 6:45, it was dark. When I pulled into the driveway, I noticed something very strange. There was a car I didn't recognize. Mike and Tammy had many friends and family in the area, but I generally knew the cars they drove. I nearly pulled back out thinking she had company, but I thought I would still say hi, maybe see if she wanted me to take the kids out to eat. There were a few lights on, so I knew someone was home. They usually turn off all the lights when they are out. I walked up to the front door and raised my fist to knock, but I was frozen by the sight before me.

Mike and Tammy have a front door with a large diamond shaped window on it. I suppose it is so a person can see who is outside, but it also allows a person to see right into the house, even half the living room. Something that drove Tammy crazy until Mike put up a small lace curtain over it. You couldn't anything from over 5 feet away, but if you stood in front of the door, you could still make out silhouettes inside. My eye caught an image that shocked me. It was Tammy kneeling in front of a person sitting in the sofa that was parallel to the front door and the person wasn't her husband. It was a black man.

I looked a little harder, she wasn't just kneeling in front of him, she was obviously going down on him. I was overcome with emotions.

I was mad.

I was disappointed that my friend would cheat on her husband.

I was sad for Mike.

But most of all I was aroused. I had told Mike many times for the past twelve years I would love to watch Tammy in action, just once. I peered a little closer. I could make out that Tammy was wearing a white lace teddy and thong panties. It blew me away. Her head going up and down on the guy and he looked like he was packing a pretty big dick. He had his hand on the top of her head and holding his cock with the other, her hands were resting on his thighs.

Up and down, she bobbed on his cock. She slid her mouth continuously on his cock. He was wearing all of his clothes. I had to ascertain that their little encounter had just started before I came over. I just stood there staring through the window, completely still and trying not to make a sound. After a few minutes the black man stood, I nearly blew my presence with an audible gasp.

When he took to his feet, his sizable cock was in better display. This guy had to be at least ten inches. I could swear I saw Tammy shake her head in disbelief as his huge cock stuck out in front of her face. Tammy took his big black cock in both hands, stroking and twisting the shaft as she sucked his head. He started to disrobe. I noticed I was in discomfort with my cock engorged to a full erection. Tammy, either looked even smaller trying to tackle this huge appendage or she made his cock look even bigger with her tiny frame.

I really wanted to leave. I wanted to get away because it was tearing me apart deep inside, but I also couldn't deny watching Tammy battling this huge black dick was turning me on. I had to watch. Despite my view being hampered with the thin material covering the window, it was clear enough to see that the view was breathtaking. I couldn't make out particulars, but I made out enough. The man slowly got out of his pants, shirt and shoes as Tammy faithfully worshiped his ebony weapon. It took him nearly ten minutes to get nude. When he did, he took Tammy by the arm and helped her up, giving her a long passionate kiss and then lifting her into his arms with ease. He carried her forward into the living room and out of my view. Now I couldn't see them.

There was no doubt I wanted to see more because I immediately thought of how I might be able to continue watching them. I remembered the widow above the kitchen sink would give me a view of the entire living room, it also had a curtain in front of it, but I had to try. I ran around the front of the house and opened the fence door that would put me just a few feet from the window but what I didn't remember was that from the ground, I would be about two feet short of the window. I had to find something I could stand on that would make me about 7 or 8 feet tall. I searched all around the backyard until I saw the shed. Thankfully it wasn't locked, I pulled a ladder out, carried it to the window and carefully placed it against the wall. By the time I scaled up the ladder, 10 minutes had passed.

Thankfully the curtain was open several inches and I had a clear view of Tammy and her black lover. If the image I saw at the front door shocked me, I damn near fell off the ladder when I was able to look inside. In the middle of their living room, Mike and Tammy had a large 5-foot-long heavy coffee table. There was Tammy on her elbows and knees atop the table, completely nude. They had gotten her out of that teddy. The man was behind her, I don't even want to use the word fucking. He was hammering her doggie style. I had a side view of them. My jaw dropped.

Tammy had a look on her face that I will never forget. It looked like she was in great pain and distress. Her head was turned in my direction and she appeared to be in anguish. Her eyes shut hard, her teeth visibly gritting, and she was glowing red in her face, neck and chest. Her friend was simply slamming that big dick into her at a fast, unmerciful pace. Tammy's ass cheeks were rippling from the brunt force of his hips slapping against her ass cheeks as he gripped her hips for support. Despite being behind a glass window, I could hear the slaps and Tammy's vocal cries.

I was also able to make Tammy's lover out better, I was floored that he couldn't have been older than 25, I would even bet he was younger. He was fit, and there was no doubt he was hung. He also fucked pussy in a very aggressive manner, his style was more physical than loving & tender, but Tammy certainly didn't look like she was complaining.

Their fucking would put any porno scene to shame. My cock again grew to an uncomfortable erection. I looked around. Thick woods stood behind the back yard and the house that was behind me, didn't have any lights on. It had actually been moved out of for a couple months. I felt safe that I wasn't going to caught in an embarrassing fashion, so I did what I felt compelled to do and pulled my cock out to masturbate.

After years of envisioning what Tammy would look like in the nude, there she was finally, in front of me, totally naked. Her skin looked so pale compared to her ebony lover. Her ass was as firm and round as I knew it would be, but it was being wrecked by the force of the slaps against it by the black man's hips. The lucky son of a bitch then reached up and took one of Tammy luscious tits in his hand, cupping and squeezing it. Tammy turned her body to give him easy access to it. Her boob was a little bigger than his hand, but he got as good of a grip on it as he could and then started to pinch her incredible nipple. You could see it was longer and denser than most women's nipples, tweaking it wasn't as easy as he might have thought it would be. It was hard and more pronounced than he probably was used to.

The young man just kept pumping and pumping his long black cock into Tammy. Her expression of strong physical exertion was frozen on her pretty face. I really had no idea how large Mike is, but he was obviously nowhere near as thick or long as the cock that was being trust into Tammy. Maybe it was as painful as it was pleasurable, but no matter what Tammy was feeling it was obviously very intense.

To his credit, I watched him pound her for over five minutes. I don't know how long he had gone before I was able to watch, but in the time that I could see, he hadn't stopped or even slowed down. Finally, Tammy said something to him, and he suddenly stopped, pulled out and stood in front of the coffee table, his long hard cock sticking straight out of his body. You could easily make out how much of his cock he had in Tammy, his ebony spear was shiny wet up to the last inch of his shaft. She had clearly soaked his cock up to that point. Tammy stood up and the two embraced. I never saw Tammy so affectionate even with Mike. The black man took a grip of both of her ass cheeks as she appeared to run her hands on his hips. They French kissed for a couple of minutes. I know that Tammy stands about 5'6", so I estimated this guy was over 6 feet tall, maybe even 6'1 or 2. Her hands eventually made their way to his cock, she jerked him off as they continued to kiss.

Tammy backed him into the recliner that I sat in many times, she again kneeled in front of him and sucked his cock. Now my view wasn't as clouded as it was earlier, but I could see her working her mouth on his cock. She really appeared to enjoy going down on that big black dick, licking and kissing it as well. I was jerking my cock at a speedy pace, I could cum at any time, but I fought the urge with all my might.

Mike told me on several occasions that Tammy didn't enjoy giving head. There were times he said he had to beg her to put his dick in her mouth just for a few minutes. The Tammy I watched seemed to love to suck a cock, or at least a black cock. The guy just watched Tammy suck and suck; it must have been incredibly arousing to see that cute face stuffed with his cock.

Tammy stood and threw a leg over the man's legs, ready to mount his elongated pole. She positioned her pussy right over it and began to bend her knees. As she slid down on it, she made another face that showed that she clearly wasn't used to a cock of his size. Her mouth was open and she squinted her eyes a good deal. She braced herself by placing her hands on his chest and he again took a grip of both of her scintillating ass cheeks. As soon as his head and an inch or two of his shaft made its way inside her, she started to work it in by bobbing up and down on his cock, taking inch after new inch. When nearly half of his cock was inside her, Tammy threw her head back, her long hair flipped behind her nearly touching the small of her back and she rode that big black cock.

12