A Sight To Behold

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The total contrast of the two was beyond erotic, Tammy was the whitest of white women and her lover was an ebony king. The heat generated by these two was felt even through the wall. I could hear sounds, but I wished I could crack the window enough to get the full sounds they were making. I watched in complete jealousy as the man's hands had an iron grip on Tammy's ass, he also switched squeezing her tits. When he took a hold of her hips, it looked like he was dictating the speed and depth of the strokes. Tammy was just the equivalent of a fleshlight for this guy now.

As hard as I fought, I couldn't fight off my climax anymore and I shot a huge load all over the ladder. I left my cock out in the open as I continued to watch as it was obvious that Tammy and her lover weren't close to finishing. A few minutes went on and it looked like the black man wanted to try another position. He stood up with Tammy still impaled to his cock, her expression of being thoroughly impressed with his strength was written all over her face. He continued to grip her ass as he stroked her up and down his cock from a standing position. They talked but I couldn't really make out the words. When he lifted her off his cock and set her on her feet, he shoved the coffee table to clear some room. As he did that, I swear I thought I saw Tammy look right out the widow I was standing in front of. I froze in fear, but she didn't react like she saw me out there.

Tammy was laid on the floor, he mounted her missionary style as she spread her legs wide apart. She left them in the air as he again started to fuck her. Within a minute, he was back to his punishing speed and I could make out that Tammy was again showing the signs she was pushed to her limits on her face. The man bent down and was kissing her neck, Tammy's legs thrashed wildly in the air, I could see those polished toes were curled tightly. Again, through the window I could hear Tammy's moans, they were like nothing I heard from her. I had heard Tammy cry, heard her scream in anger, heard her belly laugh and even heard her snore, but I never heard her like this. My cock started to throb to life again and I instinctually began to stroke again.

I pounded my cock as the two laid there fucking for well over 15 minutes. Tammy and her lover weren't shy about kissing and he would suck her tits as he fucked her. They did the most talking in this position, but I couldn't make heads or tails what was being said. It just seemed though the body language that it was as much conversational as it was sex talk. I could feel another orgasm swelling inside me, suddenly by strange coincidence the black man jumped up to his feet.

Tammy got off the floor and on her knees. She took his cock in her hand and began to jerk it off. She rubbed his giant head on her hard nipples. Those lovely hands with those red nails looked so sexy jerking that cock. She looked up at him, said something to him and he nodded. Suddenly, she cupped her tit with her hand and held it right under his cock as she stroked it wildly. Within seconds, cum started to flow out of his cock. Lots of cum. It was spilling over her tit, so she turned and let him cover her other tit. Now both were covered with black seed. Suddenly, Tammy buried his head in her mouth, I could see the shaft throb a couple of more times. Tammy was swallowing his cum. His climax seemed to last for nearly half a minute. I was so enthralled with this display that I didn't realize that I shot a small load myself.

I figured it was really time for me to leave. As I started to step off, I saw Tammy and her black lover sitting on the living room floor, probably exchanging compliments on how wonderful each other was. I quickly returned the ladder and made my way to my car. Many questions and thoughts raced through my mind. Where were the kids? Who was this guy? Was Tammy getting ready to leave Mike? How did this guy get so lucky?

Yes, I was jealous. I never expected Tammy to fuck another person but Mike. If it was someone, I had always hoped it might be me. It's ridiculous to be jealous of a woman you aren't married to, but that's what I was. The real struggle was if I should tell Mike. That was what kept me up all night, as well as the unforgettable images of Tammy fucking that stud.

Mike came home two days later. I texted him that I needed to talk to him and that I thought it best if he came over to my place. As I waited for Mike, I worked on how I was going to break the news to him. I was almost 100% sure this was the first time she had waned from the marriage, but I was sure the news was still going to be upsetting.

Mike came over and he seemed to be glowing with happiness. I never seen him this animated or joyful. It made what I was about to tell him even harder. "Sit down Mike, there's something I have to tell you."

Mike sat on my couch; he was smiling. I almost felt like he was in on a joke that I wasn't. I took a deep breath. I started to pace and then suddenly I decided to just tell it to him straight. "Mike, I'm afraid..."

"Hey, you got to tell me. How hot was it to see Tammy with that guy?" Mike interrupted.

I was stunned. "Excuse me?" I blurted.

"Tammy is sure you saw nearly everything. Did you? I would love details."

"Wait...wait..." I stammered. "You know?!"

Mike started to laugh. "When I asked you to check on Tammy, I didn't know she had already invited the guy over. I guess it was just luck that you were able to watch."

"She knew I was watching?" I asked exasperated.

"She knew someone came up to the door. She prayed it was you. When she saw you through the kitchen window, she said she felt so relieved."

I was now even more surprised and blown away then when I caught Tammy and the black man. Now I needed some details. I sat on the sofa on the other side from Mike and asked. "Was that the first time she had done that?"

Mike started to explain, "Remember the night we came over and we watched that woman with the black guys. Well, Tammy was in a rush to get home because she attacked me as soon as we got into the bedroom. I've been wanting to thank you for getting her so worked up, but I just haven't been able to tell you that Tammy loves black guys."

He continued. "We fucked that night which is very unusual for Tammy to want to have sex on a Friday night. Then we screwed the next morning. I never saw Tammy in such a frenzied state. I suspected what it was that got her so turned on, but I wanted her to tell me. She didn't."

As Mike got up to get a beer from my fridge, he continued. "Weeks went by so I finally decided I would ask. One Sunday morning at our usual time we have sex, I pulled up an interracial sex scene on the laptop and asked Tammy to watch. She got extremely turned on. I begged her to tell me if she was into black men and after several minutes of trying to get her to open up, she finally admitted the truth. I told her I would not judge her, be upset, think of her less or be negative in any way. She said she was and that she was ashamed about it because her father would probably disapprove of it. I told her first, she was an adult and second, her father would never find out. Over the next few weeks, we had several talks, more and more as she saw that I was in approval she opened up even more about how much she has fantasized about it but kept it from me."

Mike returned to the couch. "Our sex life actually got even more exciting as we would watch interracial porn and when I bought her a black dildo, she went wild over it. It's 8" long and looks like a real dick. She uses it all the time. More and more I started to imagine Tammy with a black man and more and more I liked the idea. At the beginning of the year, I made the first suggestion about her actually meeting a black man. At first, she emphatically shot down the idea, then a few weeks later brought it up saying she might be interested. That set the wheels in motion."

After taking a big swig of his beer, Mike continued. I was glued to every word. "We placed an ad with an online meeting site, you know just for hookups. An adult dating website. We filled out the profile and said we were looking for hung black men. We got zero responses after a few weeks, but we realized we forgot one important detail to get men's attentions. I snapped a few pics of Tammy, all from the neck down. Any guy that responded we would send then face pics and respond they did. We must have gotten nearly 100 responses in the first couple of weeks. Tammy's favorite activity became sorting through all the responses, men would send nude pictures of themselves and tell Tammy what they would do to her. I caught her several times going through responses with her hand down her pants. But she hadn't written anyone back."

Mike was smiling widely when he said," I finally had to push her to picking out some guys. First, she eliminated the guys who weren't well hung, the men past 40 and the guys who were fat. That left about 50 candidates. She eliminated the men who were too far and too close. It was really tough for her, but she got it down to ten guys. We sent emails to them all and I told her the first guy who responds should be the one she should meet. When we got home that night there were three responses. So, she picked out one. That was about a month ago. Tammy started to correspond with him then they talked on the phone. When Tammy told me she thought she was ready to meet, I told her she could have him over our house. We actually planned for me to be there but when he called her earlier this week, he said he would be in town on Wednesday night. Tammy decided to have him over. She left the kids with her sister for the night, telling her she was going to have a lady's night with some co-workers and well you saw the rest."

Mike asked me how hot it was. I didn't hold back in telling him that I actually jerked off twice watching them. I told him how sexy Tammy looked and describing the looks on her face as she took the pounding. Mike, for the first time seemed envious of me. Then Mike got a semi-serious look on his face. "So, there are two others that we have responded to. They are willing to meet Tammy together. Tammy is fine if you want to watch again. Care to host Tammy's first threesome?"

I happily accepted.

12