All Comments on 'A Sight To Behold'

by NineIsFine67

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I’d love to watch my wife taking a blackcock. Seeing how much he enjoys fucking a white mans wife, making her grovel for him. Great story and you need to continue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

"You couldn't anything from over 5 feet away". Hot story, but please proofread, to avoid distracting your readers. Thanks.

tomb72tomb72over 1 year ago

Incredible Well told story.

I do hope you continue with her first threesome and hopeful get her to yourself also.

NineIsFine67NineIsFine67over 1 year agoAuthor

Wow! Some very nice comments!! I appreciate them. I’ve been writing more gay interracial stories the last year so I hoped that wasn’t too rusty with a man/woman coupling. My score so far concerned me that I wasn’t very strong with this entry, but I do thank you if you enjoyed it. To Anonymous who noted my lack of proofreading. I absolutely agree with you. It’s my biggest son as a writer and one I struggle with. I’ve been told I show signs of slight dyslexia with hampers my spelling, punctuation and overall writing. I’m creative and imaginative, but I’m not an English major. I will try harder to improve.

sober71sober71over 1 year ago

Loved it. Part two please. 5*s

NineIsFine67NineIsFine67over 1 year agoAuthor

There will be a part two with some interesting twists. Look for it in a few days!!

Ecbert173Ecbert173over 1 year ago

Too hot!

Easy 5 star! Would love Tammy at some point to indulge in BBC without her husband’s consent

NineIsFine67NineIsFine67over 1 year agoAuthor

Thank you Ecbert, for part 2 (submitted but not yet published) I went a different direction, it may not be what you hoped for, but I will have some more soon. May I suggest a story I wrote "Sensual Betrayals"?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Pretty hot . Obviously interracial of any kind is thought to be taboo and hot. No different than a 19 year old college kid banging his friends mom or his teacher. Very hot taboo jerk of porn material. Many moons ago a coworker on vacation bumped into his friends mom at a convention for her job after dinner and out for drinks being tipsy saw him . They greeted , danced a bit , did more shots and wound up fucking for two days . Him and his friend passed her back and forth and dped her . She wasn’t hot but had s nice body and being his coworker mom made it hotter and his friend was black . He did verbally talk shit as he pounded up her married white mommy ass as he put it . Many pics and he said the next day getting sober he took her back to her hotel for last meetings. She was sad and regretted it having never cheated and fucking two guys her kids age or younger. He told her it was great and would never tell anyone if she wanted to finish her next day and s half come back to room at 3 . She sss as I’d she didn’t think so but showed up . His friend opened the door smiled let her in a said I told you this pig would be back . Get on your knees slut and she did and they defiled her until the next afternoon. Him and his friend had different flights but he was and they traded his better seat to sit next to her . They played with fingers and hands the whole flight and they did squeeze last leg of flight in small toilet for bj he unloaded in her mouth. He told her no more drinks until you get home and kiss family hello and pass my Cum to unknowingly hubby. She couldn’t get enough and for two years they would hook up with her either together or separate. The black friend even talked her into a dp with another black guy as he said we made the old snowflake into a begging whore Oreo. She even brought her best friend a few times snd they a switched including them both eating there first puniest in a 69 while each guy fucked them at same time .

dommasterjimdommasterjimabout 1 year ago

5 stars.. lets see what happens next !!

HotdiggitydogHotdiggitydog9 months ago

Interesting presentation. Very erotic watching your friend's wife fucking a black guy. I'm in! 5 stars

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNineIsFine67@NineIsFine67
I enjoy comments and suggestions. Let me know what you thought about my stories. I get inspired when readers favorite me or the stories I write and thank you if you do!!!! All comments will be read and responded to if written with respect and honesty. I do prefer to write int...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES