A Silent Kind of Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
EenViezeVent
EenViezeVent
3,417 Followers

They stopped at various exhibits which contained certain animals that interested Sylvia, she would take out her phone, write a few notes and snap a few pictures before giving her brother the okay to continue walking through the zoo.

"I assume you are getting plenty of inspiration from the animals you documented?" Asked Ron after a while. "What do those particular animals mean to you?" He added.

Sylvia looked up to him and nodded before she started typing on her phone to answer the second question. All the animals that I had taken notes and pictures of are living in the wild on the other side of the planet. Those animals are free to do what they want and to love who they want to love, having that freedom is something what I dream about, especially the love part. Of course, we live free over here as well but we can't always love the person we truly want to love...

As Ron read her answer he was thinking about the latter part of it, it had such a deep meaning and for whatever reason he felt like that she was talking about feelings she had herself. But before he was able to ask another question he was suddenly being pulled by Sylvia who had her sights set on something.

Sylvia pulled her brother towards a large area where an artificial waterfall crashed down from tall large rocks up high, it was an area where you could take pictures.

She pulled him beside her and looked in his eyes again, they sparkled with love while she was giving him the puppy dog eyes look, meaning that she really wanted something.

Ron always had disliked being in pictures but seeing his cute little sister like this made it impossible for him to say no. He rubbed his hand through his hair before answering her. "Alright... But just this one picture, okay?" He said.

Sylvia jumped for joy after his answer, she gave him a quick hug before she pulled him even closer to her. She flipped her phone horizontally, turned it around and gave it to Ron.

"You want me to take a selfie of us?" He asked.

Sylvia nodded again, she signed to him to set it on a five second timer.

Ron did as she asked before holding the phone up and towards them.

Just before the timer expired Sylvia turned around, stood up on her toes and gave her brother a big kiss on his cheek. The photo shot at the exact moment when her soft lips were kissing her brother.

"Wow! That was a surprise Sis!" Said Ron as he did not see that one coming.

Sylvia smiled cutely again and reached out for her phone. She gently took it from Ron and turned it around so they both could look at the picture.

Ron had to admit that it was cute and loving, it made his heart flutter seeing them together, happy as can be.

His little sister had a loving gaze as she watched over it, after a few seconds she opened her notepad-app again and typed the following. I might be using that picture to paint something of us together; it perfectly captures our relationship that we have, and the love that we share...

Both Ron and Sylvia looked at each other for a bit, thinking about what her statement truly meant to both of them. Ron then pulled Sylvia close and hugged her lovingly, she returned the hug immediately and rubbed her cheek against his chest. They stood like that for a while before their hands found each other again, they gave each other another loving gaze before resuming their trip through the zoo.

*****

Ron sat on the couch, dressed in the same suit he was in yesterday before his future life plans were being demolished right in front of his eyes, waiting for his sister to finish dressing for their dinner at the new Italian restaurant.

He still couldn't really believe that he was so easily over the whole ordeal he had experienced with Leanne cheating on him, to him it felt like it had happened years ago while it only had been one day.

His thoughts quickly shifted to those of Sylvia, being happy with her being together with him, feeling her love and warmness as she had been showering him with comfort and affection today. She truly was a special person that would forever have a place deep in his heart.

His thoughts were quickly shifted away when he heard the sounds of clacking heels coming down the stairs. He turned his head and watched as his little sister came closer and closer towards him, his jaw almost dropped down onto the floor when he got the full view of her.

Sylvia was wearing a beautiful satin dark purple split dress that showed off her silky smooth legs and cute little feet, feet which were incased in four-inch purple heels that made her a bit taller. The cleavage department did not disappoint either, he could see the top of her large, perky breasts showing themselves with a dark ruby jeweled necklace between them. Her long auburn hair hung straight down with curls at the end, partially covering her left eye. Her face was made up with just a smidgen of make-up, she had never needed much of it to show off her beauty.

"W-wow Syl, you look... Y-you look gorgeous!" Stuttered Ron as he was overwhelmed by his sister's beauty.

Sylvia looked up at him with a large red blush across her face, she smiled before putting her arms behind her back while twisting her body a bit, giving her brother another good look with a side of nervousness.

"Come on Sis, no need to be nervous." Said Ron as he walked up to her. He placed on hand on her bare shoulder and with the other he brushed a lock of long hair out of her face so he could see both her eyes.

"You must be nervous because this will be a first sort of date for you, right? Not because I'm your partner for the night." He asked.

Sylvia looked up shyly and nodded. Although she was a beautiful and sweet girl, she never had been in a boyfriend/girlfriend scenario with somebody. Because of her muteness she was kind of a shut-in, that's why she loved painting and reading so much. The only people she really interacted with were her family and a few close friends she had.

Ron smiled at her and caressed her cheek gently with the palm of his hand for a bit, she rubbed her cheek against him right away, acting like a kitty cat getting attention. "Just relax Syl, you are going... No, WE are going to have a great night tonight!" Said Ron before he held out his arm towards her. "How about we get going, I'm hungry from all that animal watching." He suggested.

Sylvia's mood immediately turned one-hundred-eighty degrees, she smiled at Ron before she hooked her arm with his, standing close to him while she remained blushing, not out of nervousness but out of affection.

Ron laughed. "I'll take that as a yes! Well, off we go my beautiful princess!" He said before proceeding to go outside and towards his car, his sister firmly hooked against his body.

During the ride he noticed that Sylvia kept watching him, a loving gaze in her eyes and a cute little smirk on her beautiful face. He could feel jolts of love running through his body, the most gorgeous woman in the world in his eyes was by his side and it happened to be his own little sister.

Ron acted like a proper gentleman once they arrived at the restaurant, he guided Sylvia, hand-in-hand, towards the Italian restaurant and opened every door for her, giving her a princess like treatment.

A waiter pointed their way towards an Italian inspired open rotunda that was placed in the middle of the garden out back. All tables were made up for couples and they could see that they weren't the only ones attending dinner outside. Their first impressions of the new restaurant were good right away.

Ron held his sister's seat, giving her another gentleman like treatment before seating himself opposite of her. As Ron flipped through the menu he suddenly felt Sylvia's soft hand on top of his, he looked up and saw her pointing towards something behind him.

He turned around and looked at what seemed to be a dancefloor, there was a small stage behind it with instruments already present.

"I can ask the waiter if there will be any music played tonight... You fancy some dancing Sis?" He asked as he turned around.

He could see the sparkles in her eyes as he asked her his question. She nodded happily and signed to him. "You know I love dancing, so please dance with me tonight if a band is going to play."

"Well, you know how I think about photos... And dancing." Answered Ron as his sister's face immediately turned into a pout. "But for you... Anything for you Sis..." He added as he held her hand tight with his own.

Sylvia's eyes flared up again, she then gave Ron another blow kiss followed by tightening her own hand than her brother was holding.

"Uhm... Madam, Sir... Can I take your orders?" Asked the waiter from before who apparently was present for a while already.

Both Ron and Sylvia snapped out of their gazes and turned their attention to the waiter.

Sylvia pulled on his jacket to get his attention. She then started to move her mouth as she flipped through the menu, pretending to tell the waiter her order.

The poor waiter stood there rather flabbergasted as he watched the woman in front of him apparently speaking without hearing any words. Sylvia then slammed the menu close, gave it back to the waiter and proceeded to smile towards him with a childish grin on her face.

"Uhm..." Mumbled the waiter again as his head started to turn slightly red, quickly seeking assistance from Ron who was holding his laugh in.

Ron silenced his laugh before speaking up. "I will take the traditional multi pasta dish together with one of your finest red wines, and the lovely lady over there would like the same. We also would like to look at the deserts once we are finished with the main course."

"Okay... Yes, sure! No problem!" Responded the waiter as he processed the order with the use of his tablet. He quickly looked up to Sylvia to see her giving him a playful wink which caused him to blush a bit. "And everything is ordered, I hope you will enjoy your dinner tonight." He added after finishing.

"Thank you... Oh, by the way, will there be a band playing later tonight?" Asked Ron.

"Yes Sir, they start playing around ten, after most guests are finished with their meals. Feel free to dance if you want to." Answered the waiter before he turned around to help the next guests in line.

Ron watched the waiter walk away before turning his sights back onto his sister. "You... You are so evil sometimes Syl! That poor waiter had no idea how to react!" He said with a smirk on his face.

Sylvia stuck out her tongue towards her older brother, showing off her playful side once again. Ron started to laugh as he admired his little sister acting all cute again.

It didn't take long for their dinner to arrive after that. The meals were excellent, as was the wine and their dessert. The restaurant had become one of their favorites after that night and they would surely visit it again in the future.

Ron held conversations with Sylvia as any other couple present, although she couldn't answer with her voice he could make up all her answers from just reading her face and her expressions. She only had to use sign language a few times to formulate her longer answers but that was it. Their bond was so great that even with no words said they could totally understand each other perfectly.

They were so focused on each other that they didn't even notice the band taking its place on the stage next to the dance floor. As soon the first notes of music were played, and a few other couples got up to dance, they quickly followed.

Ron stood up and held out his hand towards his sister. "May I take you to dance Milady?" He asked, sounding like a spoiled, rich wealthy prick.

Sylvia reacted with a giggling like expression before she took her brother's hand and stood up as well. Hand-in-hand they walked onto the dance floor which was already pretty occupied.

The band played slow, romantic symphonies so there was a lot of slow dancing going on. Ron held Sylvia close to him as they slowly started to dance, one hand or her back while the other rested on her hip, close to her well-formed behind.

Sylvia, a lot smaller than Ron even with her heels on, held her arms around her big brother's waist, holding him as close as possible while keeping her head pressed against his chest. She could hear and even feel his heart bump at a relaxing rate.

They danced like this for a while, totally lost in their own world and moving slowly with the same rhythm as the music. It was as if they were in a trance, a trance of safety, love and closeness.

Sylvia brought her head up after another while, coming into contact with her brother's sparkling eyes as he had never left her out of his sight. She then moved her lips, forming the words: I love you.

Ron could read what she was saying, a blast of warmth running through every fiber of his body after seeing her expressing those three powerful little words. "I love you too Sylvia, I love you so much." He whispered back to her.

As soon Sylvia had heard her brother's response she pushed herself up onto her toes and locked her full lips with those of Ron. She kissed him passionately, way beyond a simple affectionate kiss. She kissed like he was her lover, and at that very moment she knew he was.

Ron was surprised when his sister's lips passionately kissed his own but he didn't hesitate to return the intimate moment, he held his hands firmer on her body, even cupping her ass a bit as he returned the kiss with just as much passion.

The kiss lingered on for a full minute, neither of the siblings wanting to let go of each other. They both didn't care about it being wrong anymore, whatever society claimed to be right or wrong, this was a moment for them that everything was right.

Finally, their lips slowly parted, Sylvia gave her brother a quick little loving smirk before moving her head back to his chest, nuzzling herself against him just like she did before.

Ron smiled and rested his own head on top of hers, being treated to that amazing strawberry like smell once more. They slowly continued dancing, feeling closer than ever before.

*****

"Well princess, was this the type of day you had in mind?" Asked Ron as he and Sylvia sat on Ron's bed in his room.

Sylvia took Ron's hands and held them tight as she nodded yes over and over again which made Ron laugh. She then released their hands and signed to him: "And how about you brother dear? Did you enjoy a day with your little princess?" Followed by a wink.

"Ha, Syl I'll try to not sound like I'm bullshitting you, but this was one of the best days of my life. I thoroughly enjoyed it since you were by my side." He answered as he removed his shoes, socks, pants and his suit jacket.

When he was about to toss the jacket over his chair he could feel the box that contained the expensive ring that he had bought for Leanne still sitting in his pocket. He brought his hand into the pocket and held onto the small jewelry box before looking in his sister's direction.

Sylvia was still cutely looking at him with her freshly showered adorable face. She was already in her sleeping gear, a short tank top that ended above her navel, showing off her piercing and a pair of white panties. She tilted her head to the side when she saw Ron gazing at her.

Ron returned his sight onto the jacket he was holding, he waited a couple of seconds before letting out a faint laugh.

"Syl... I... I got something for you..." He said quietly.

Sylvia got curious so she shifted a bit closer to her older brother, she then gently placed a hand on his thigh.

"I... I bought this for someone who I thought loved me equally as I loved her... But now... Now I truly know someone who loves, and always will love me... Someone I have known my whole life..." He whispered to her before he pulled the little box out of his jacket's pocket. He opened it, carefully took the ring out and showed it to Sylvia.

Sylvia's eyes started to tear up when she saw the beautiful ring, she then knew that her brother was supposed to be proposing to Leanne before everything went down south.

She watched as Ron gently grabbed her trembling left hand and pulled it towards him, he then held it up and slid the ruby encased diamond ring onto her ring finger.

"I love you Sylvia, with every piece of my heart..." He said to her, teary eyed himself. "You are the only one that makes me forget about everything else, you are cute, beautiful, smart and most of all the kindest little sister I could have wished for. I love you Syl, more than a brother should love his sister." He confessed to her as they held hands.

Tears streamed down Sylvia's face as she heard her brother's words, unlocking the same deep feelings she had been harboring inside of her for so long. She couldn't hold back anymore and leaped forward, pushing Ron on his back onto the bed.

She sat on his lap, her silky slender legs to each side of his body. They gazed into each other's eyes for a bit before Sylvia let herself fall forward, she cupped Ron's face with her soft hands and gave him another Eskimo kiss.

But this time she didn't stop, she lowered her lips onto his and started to kiss him passionately. Even more passionate than they did during their dance. She pushed her tongue against his lips and slowly but surely he opened up to her.

Ron responded the same way and before they knew it they were making out, French kissing heavily while his arms automatically started to roam over his sister's curvy body. His hands slid under her tank top, feeling the upper part of her back and the swells of the sides of her breasts before they traveled downward into her panties, cupping her soft, jelly like ass cheeks.

He felt Sylvia responding to his touches as her kisses got more frantic and felt her body shaking every time he did a particular action. It didn't take long before a wetness started to coat the front of his boxers.

Sylvia hungrily devoured her big brother's mouth as she felt his hands all over body, but the real stimulating feeling came from her brother's hard-on that was pushing up against her pussy through her panties. As a response she started to move her hips in a gyrating motion, slithering her now soaked pantie-clad pussy over the thick head of his cock.

She wanted to feel him touch everywhere so she separated their kiss quickly, sat up on his lap and pulled off her tank top with one quick movement.

Ron watched wide-eyed, his mouth still covered in his sister's saliva, as her large perky breasts bounced free from their entrapment. They were perfectly round and firm, small pink areolas and small but really hard nipples protruding from them. Unable to contain himself he threw his hands up and cupped both of her tits, his fingers kneading the flesh before making their way to pinch and caress her diamond like nipples.

Sylvia threw her head back, her long auburn hair spilling everywhere when she felt her brother assaulting her sensitive breasts, her silent breathing became rapid as all kinds of new experiences came to light.

She shuddered and shook as she allowed her brother to play with her breasts for a while, but she wanted more. She dropped herself forward again and placed both her arms behind her brother's head, pushing him up towards the pair of twins that were now right in his face.

Ron had an idea what she wanted and immediately clamped his lips around one of her hard nipples. He sucked on it like a baby before slithering his tongue over her soft breasts flesh towards the other nipple. His hands ran up her waist until they were able to push her breasts together, giving him even more access.

Sylvia ruffled her hands through her brother's hair as he sucked, licked and kissed her oh so sensitive breasts. her eyes almost rolled back into her skull because of the immersive pleasure she was feeling.

Ron's cock was now fully erect, throbbing heavily and producing precum as it still remained wedged against the entrance to his sister's pantie covered pussy. Her juices were running out of her so much that his shaft, through his boxers, was glistering from it. Drops of the female nectar dropped down onto his stomach drip after drip, the feeling of it made him clench his muscles every time he felt it, thus pushing his cock harder against his sister's cunt.

EenViezeVent
EenViezeVent
3,417 Followers