A Silent Kind of Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
EenViezeVent
EenViezeVent
3,417 Followers

Sylvia pushed her body back against her brother's cock before she was pulled up again so Ron could continue to smother her now sweaty and saliva coated tits. This whole act of incestuous coupling went on for a few minutes before Ron started his next move.

He kissed up towards Sylvia's neck until their lips met again, they kissed for a little while longer before they separated themselves, again looking deep into each other's love and lust filled eyes.

"Syl... Are you sure about this?" Whispered Ron to her as their eyes remained locked.

Sylvia smiled at him and leaned forward for another Eskimo kiss, she then nodded yes before pushing herself up again.

Ron watched as she stood up above him and trailed her hands towards her panties. Her fingers slid under the sides before she pushed them down in one go. She was now standing fully nude in front of his eyes. Her tiny, tight looking pussy glistered with nectar, it leaked out of her and ran down her thighs. She had a small tuft of pubic hair on her mound but everything else was perfectly clean and hairless. The most beautiful girl in the world happened to be his own little sister, and here she was, fully nude and about to commit incest with her big brother in his room.

Sylvia gave her brother a seductive look, posing a bit to show off her body before she turned around and dropped herself down again.

Ron watched as her soaked, juicy pussy came closer and closer until it was a few inches away from his face. Her nectar dripped down into the cleft of his neck and the inviting smell that came from her hotbox drew him in like bees to honey.

He tightly grabbed onto her ass with both hands and was about to devour the most delicious cunt he had ever seen. But he then felt his little sister stripping him of his boxers, freeing his throbbing, hardened cock for all to see.

Sylvia's eyes grew wide when her brother's impressive sized cock sprung free from its entrapment, a small spurt of hot precum flew against her cheek and dribbled down slowly. She watched as the piece of meat throbbed and pulsed, how the veins protruded from the sides of his shaft and how glob's of precum formed at the head.

It was her first time seeing a penis in real life, and the first one happened to be her brother's. She licked her lips out of anticipation, she had seen porn before and knew that they were in a sixty-nine position, this way they would be able to give each other equal pleasure.

Not wanting to wait she leaned forward until her lips met the angry looking head, she opened her mouth a bit and clamped her lips around it. She started to suck and lick her tongue around clumsily, tasting her brother for the first time.

But no matter how clumsy she was, Ron reacted right away. "Oh God, Syl!" He moaned as he felt his sister's lips taking in the head of his cock. He could see that her pussy was contracting with every suck she gave him.

Sylvia slowly started to bob up and down, only taking in the head and an inch or two from his shaft. She could hear the loud moans coming from behind her which encouraged her even further. She knew that it was her first time, but hearing her brother, her lover moan in pleasure gave her the confidence to continue, apparently she was doing good.

"Oh fuck!" Moaned Ron again, he had plenty of blowjobs before, but this one was unique and better than all of the previous ones combined. Maybe it was the fact that his own little sister that he loved so much was the one sucking him off.

He could lie down like this forever and savoring the pleasure for eternity, but he also had a job to do, giving his sister pleasure in return. He gently opened the lips of her tiny pink slit and ran a finger through the wet mess.

Sylvia immediately responded by pushing her hips further back and her mouth clamping tighter around her brother's cock.

Ron brought his mouth up to Sylvia's glistering cunt and started to kiss the sides of her pussy before running his tongue from top to bottom in one go. At the bottom he pushed his tongue forward onto her small, erect clit.

Sylvia's body shook again when she felt her brother's tongue invading her most private part, she firmly brought her hands up to his legs to hold on before she pushed herself a bit deeper onto his cock, not wanting to give up stimulating Ron.

Her tongue trailed along the stiff shaft as her saliva, mixed with precum, started to run down the sides. She slowly resumed bobbing up and down, taking more of the thick cock into her tiny mouth.

Ron was now eating his sister out, his tongue ran up and down her slit, lapping up as much delicious juice as possible. With one hand he kneaded the flesh of her wide, jiggly ass while the other stimulated her clit by giving it small pokes and gentle caresses.

They adjusted their tempo's to each other, if Ron would lap her cunt faster, Sylvia would suck him off harder. If Sylvia would stimulate him harder, Ron would lick her pussy more intensely.

Both siblings had their first incestuous love making in the form of a sixty-nine. For Ron it was the best act of sex he had performed so far in his life, knowing that much better ones would appear on the horizon. For Sylvia it was her first time having sex, and making love to a man. She did not really know what she was doing but feeling her brother return the pleasure as equally good she knew that she wasn't performing bad, and she was hungry for more.

She upped the pleasure by moving her mouth in different ways, taking in her brother's cock from different sides. She let one hand go of his legs and wrapped it around the base of his cock, slowly stroking it up and down while her mouth remained doing the same motion.

Ron moaned through his pussy eating, he couldn't believe that his own little sister was this good. He also upped the pleasure by sucking onto her clit after each downward lick along her cunt. With his fingers he carefully pulled her lips further open so his tongue could reach more places of her delicious pussy.

The two of them continued like this before eventually the inevitable moment came to light.

Sylvia could feel her brother's cock started to expand in her mouth as his hips started to push up against her.

"Oh fuck! Ooooh fuck! Syl I'm cumming!" Shouted Ron as he pulled his pussy juice smothered face free from his sister's cunt.

Sylvia could hear her brother warn her but before she was able to let go she was treated to two thick, warm blasts of cum that shot into her mouth. Her brother's cock slipped out of her mouth as it continued to spew out shot after shot of seed. Blasts of cum shot against her chin and onto her face as she swallowed the semen that had been shot into her mouth.

The taste of it triggered her own orgasm. Ron held onto her tightly as her body started to convulse. Suddenly a wide spray of pussy juice squirted out of her cunt right onto his face. Her body trembled and shook as she was lost in an orgasmic bliss.

Ron couldn't believe that his cute little sister was a squirter, and that she managed to give him the best orgasm of his life at the same time. He held onto her as she rode out her orgasm.

Finally, Sylvia regained control of her body. She pushed herself off her brother, rolling next to him onto his bed. She breathed heavily as her brother's warm sperm dribbled down her face, she had done it, she had given her brother an orgasm with her clumsy skills.

Ron breathed heavily a few more times before pulling himself up. He then noticed that his cock was still solid as a steel bar, this was the effect that his sister had on him.

Ignoring his erection, he crawled up to Sylvia to see if she was okay. When he saw her face covered in his cum he started to laugh.

"Well hello there Ms. Snowwoman!" He said jokingly.

Sylvia pouted and gave him a playful little kick but then started to smile as if she was laughing with him.

He then reached for his sister's shredded tank top and brought it up to her face. "Here, let me clean you up, sorry for that." He said as he gently wiped away the streaks of cum that had been shot all over her face.

He threw away the dirtied tank top and pulled his beautiful naked sister up carefully. "Syl... You were amazing, I've never felt like this before!" He said to her.

Sylvia smiled again before signing her response to him. "So were you big brother... You made me experience things I've never felt before and I loved it, because you were the one doing them to me... I love you..." She ended with a heart sign.

Her eyes adverted to her brother's cock and could see that it was still rock-hard. The sight of it ran a shock of lust and pleasure through her body. She got onto her knees and crawled seductively closer to Ron. Her soft hand reached forward and wrapped itself around the still, strong standing fuck-pole.

"W-wow Syl... You really seem to like this, don't you?" Said Ron as he watched his curious but hot as hell sister looking deep into his eyes.

S-E-X... Her lips spelled out to him as he saw the fire of love and lust in her eyes.

Ron pulled her closer to him until they could feel each other's breath. "Are you sure about this Sis? I mean once we cross that line there is no turning back, I want this relationship between us to last forever. Is it same for you as well?" He asked.

Sylvia reached one hand up to her heart and nodded very surely.

Ron caressed her cheek with the palm of his hand before asking her his second question. "You are still a virgin, right?"

Again Sylvia nodded, she then signed the following words to him: "I am, but I want my first time to be with you, because I'm going to be with you forever after that... I want to make love to you..."

Ron smiled at her which she immediately returned. "Alright Sis..." He said before he dropped his body back onto the bed again.

Sylvia crawled forward on her knees until they were on either side her brother's body, just like when they had started. Her wet dripping pussy hovered above his tall standing cock, coating the already slick penis even further.

Ron reached up and held his hands out to her which she grasped onto right away. Their fingers intertwined giving that extra push of comfort and confidence to Sylvia who was very nervous but not showing it.

"Don't rush yourself Syl, take your time, go as fast or slow as you want. I'm here with you." Said Ron to her.

Sylvia nodded and positioned herself further, she shuddered when her brother's thick cockhead came into contact with her wet slit. She carefully and gently rubbed her pussy on top of it, mixing her juices with her brother's precum. She then pushed down with an extra bit of weight, she could feel her lips slowly open as his cock prodded against her entrance.

Ron could feel her fingers squeeze his, just as her pussy was, taking in his cock for the first few millimeters. He knew that she was going to be tight as hell once he slipped inside of her.

He looked up to see his sister biting her lower lip, her eyes closed and her body shuddering. He squeezed her hands in return and proceeded to encourage her with a caring voice. "Take it easy Syl, go as fast as you want. There is no hurry at all."

Sylvia nodded after hearing her brother's words and looked down at him with teary eyes, she then pushed down harder, her brother's cock sinking deeper into her virgin vagina. She could feel the heavy resistance coming from herself but she didn't hesitate to push down further, she would have screamed out of pain and pleasure right now if she had a voice, instead she breathed heavily and shook her head from left to right.

Ron clenched his teeth when he felt himself tearing through her tightness, presumably breaking through her hymen as Sylvia kept on swallowing more and more of him.

Every fifteen seconds or so she would push down further, taking in inch after inch until finally their groins came together. This was it, Ron had fully entered his sister and was poking against the entrance to her womb with his cockhead, his own sister's pussy was the perfect fit for him.

Ron could feel her fingernails digging into the flesh of his hands as he observed her breathing heavily, her eyes were closed again and her mouth hung open, a small trail of drool slowly ran out of the corner of her mouth as her body bucked and trembled from being entered fully for the first time.

A slow but strong orgasm rippled through Sylvia's body from head to toe, her pussy convulsed and contracted around the stiff pole that had invaded her, she could feel her pussy muscles and walls squeezing it with vigor. She paused for a few more seconds before she carefully pushed herself up again, only to drop herself down after a few inches of her brother's cock escaped from her tight grip. She was now making love to the one person she loved most in the world.

Ron had to grit his teeth again when he watched, and felt, his little sister moving up and down on his throbbing cock. The whole experience was insane, his own baby sister had the tightest, wettest and most beautiful pussy he had ever felt and seen. He watched as a few inches of his shaft escaped from her cunt, her juices running down along it and dirtying his balls and the bedsheet under them, only to be swallowed whole again as her body slapped against his with her downward thrusts.

She was taking on a slow rhythm, still grasping onto his hands for support as she bounced up and down. He could feel the impacts of her soft ass against his skin and watched as her full round breasts jiggled and bounced with every motion. She now had a big smile on her face, small tears still streaming down her cheeks which erupted from her closed eyes, she was feeling good as the pain was being replaced by pleasure.

She held onto making love to her brother like this for a minute or two before her body started to convulse again. Sylvia lost her strength and fell forward onto Ron's chest, impaling herself deep as her tits and diamond-hard nipples mashed against his chest. Her face fell to the side of Ron's neck and he could feel her warm, rapid breathing colliding with his skin.

Ron gently brought one hand onto her sweaty back while the other stroked through her auburn hair. "Shhht Syl... Relax and let it subside... ride it out..." He whispered to her lovingly.

And Sylvia did just that, she relaxed her body and her mind as her orgasms slowly subdued. Her pussy was still suckling onto her brother's thick cock, wedged deep into her depths. She then pulled her face up until she was above Ron, looking deep in his eyes with her own as their foreheads came together. Their lips met again and they started to make out slowly without any haste. She suckled on his lips and nibbled away at the corner of his mouth, she didn't know why but the erotic kissing sounds aroused her greatly.

"Say Syl, do you remember how you used to lie down on me when we were kids." Asked Ron after they had separated from their long lasting kiss.

Sylvia looked a bit puzzled but then nodded yes very excited as she remembered what he meant.

"So, how about it? Want to cuddle up to your big brother like that again?" Asked Ron again, emphasizing on the cuddle part.

Sylvia gave him a giggly looking smile and nodded yes again. She quickly sat up and pushed herself off her brother's still tall standing cock. Both siblings shuddered when Ron escaped from Sylvia's tight grip. She then turned her body around before lying down again on Ron, her body now facing the ceiling just like his.

Ron and Sylvia used to lie like this on sunny days in the backyard so they could both watch the clouds and point out different shapes. But this time their cuddling would have a whole other meaning.

Ron ran his hands over his sister's erotic body, one hand trailed down through her tuft of wetted pubic hair before coming into contact with her clit. The other cupped her left tit, kneading it gently and moving it around.

Sylvia's body squealed out of delight as she felt her brother's strong hands caressing her sweaty body. She wiggled her hips back and forth, stimulating his cock that was throbbing against the slit of her nectar producing pussy. She loved hearing his sweet little moans as her head lied next to his, she could feel him smelling her hair and breathing against her cheek.

She spread her legs open a bit further so that her pussy lips molded around the shape of his cock shaft. As she did this she could feel that Ron was pushing his hips up and down slightly so that his cock could slid along her labia and even her clit which was already being touched by his gentle fingers.

She also brought her own hands up and pulled her hardened nipple of her right breast with her right hand while her left hand rested on top of her brother's hand so they could both knead and caress her left breast at the same time.

Ron was in heaven as he explored his sister's body from top to bottom, everything about her was perfect. Her shape, her height, her smell, her taste, her personality and the love she had for him blew everything else out of the water. It was as if it was destiny for them to be together.

Unable to contain himself any longer he placed his feet flat on the bed, parted his legs and pushed himself up a bit, taking his sister with him. He was getting himself into a position so he could fuck up into her.

As if a fire had ignited within her, Sylvia responded right away. She released her right tit and trailed her hand down towards her brother's cock. She took ahold of it gently and slapped it a few times on top of her pussy mound, splattering her and his juices around their lower bodies. She then slid her body up a few inches until she was in the perfect position to let her brother fuck her. She pushed his cock down until the thick head was nestled and prodding against her entrance.

Ron could feel her wetness coating the tip of his cock as her pussy literally tried to suck him in, but he waited for her to give her okay as he didn't want to pressure her.

Sylvia held her hands up high above them so they both could see them and signed: "Please make love to me... I love you."

Ron hugged his sister tight, his arms wrapped around her body, one across her stomach and the other on top of her tits before whispering into her ear. "I love you too Syl... Forever..."

He then pushed forward and slowly entered his sister's tight, wet pussy for the second time. This time he kept on pushing forward until he was all the way in, he was still getting a bit of resistance but the fact that Sylvia pushed herself down onto him took away all his worries, she wanted this as much as he did.

Sylvia's back bucked up as she felt her big brother's big cock invading her fully without stopping. Her hands grasped the bedsheets tight while her parted legs trembled out of pleasure. The moans of her brother were like music to her ears, letting her know that she was making him feel good.

Ron started a slow, upward thrusting motion as soon as he felt the tip of his cock reaching her cervix, Sylvia rocked with him so his cock entered and exited her tight cunt even easier.

Sylvia then reached for her brother's hands and placed them back on top of her tits once more, keeping her own gripped on top of his so they could both maul and stimulate her large breasts at the same time. They both could feel her tits jiggling and bouncing in their hands because of the love making, Ron also felt her rock-hard nipples almost digging holes into his hands.

He could feel and hear her breathing rapidly as she shook her head left to right again, her eyes sparking with a burning passion and her mouth trying to form words of pleasure. "You like making love to your big brother? Do you love my cock deep in your tight pussy?" Whispered Ron to her, wanting to make her feel good even more.

Sylvia rocked her head to the right and gave her brother a quick confirming nod before her hungry lips found his again. They kissed deeply as their bodies started to collide harder and faster together.

EenViezeVent
EenViezeVent
3,417 Followers