A Silent Kind of Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
EenViezeVent
EenViezeVent
3,417 Followers

Their bodies slapped together as they fucked into each other in perfect sync, Sylvia's cunt lips scraped over the invading shaft as if her pussy wanted to devour him. Their combined juices splattered around their lower bodies with each hard impact that rippled their skin.

Ron rocked his hips back and forth while Sylvia pushed back and gyrated her hips slightly. Every nook and cranny of her pussy was being explored by the thick cock going in and out of her. Ron could feel bursts of breath colliding with his moans every time the tip of his cock rammed against her cervix. Their kiss became more frantic and wild as their fucking pace got nastier and dirtier.

Sylvia's nails were digging into the skin of his hands once more as he tightly grasped onto the two magnificent globes that bounced up and down with every hard fucking movement they made.

A simple, former affectionate cuddling memory had been transformed into incestuous intercourse between two siblings in heat, burning with passion for each other's love. Their lips kept locked together as they kissed and kissed, knowing that they would only separate after the deed had been done.

Ron slipped his hands away from his little sister's big tits and ran both of them down towards her slender legs. He grasped onto them, pulled them up and spread them even further so that he could fuck harder into her. He then steadied his feet even more and started to pound up into his sister's tight pussy, his cum filled balls now swinging around violently.

Sylvia grasped the bedsheet with one hand while the other pushed against the back of her brother's head, knowing that their wild, passionate kiss would end if she wouldn't do so. Her big tits were now bouncing and jiggling around freely, released from the grasp of both their hands.

Their bodies slapped together like a freight train crashing over and over again against another. Loud incestuous noises, creaking furniture, the splattering of bodily liquids, love filled kisses combined with heavy moans and breathing roamed through Ron's room. The headboard of his bed rocked so heavily because of their fucking that it slammed against the wall.

The siblings' sweaty bodies worked together like a machine, their rippling skin now red from the hard impacts and their erogenous levels on the highest alert possible. The sweet and gently love making from before had turning into a heavy, dirty incestuous fucking that they both had longed for since the beginning.

They both could see the fire, the love and lust they had for each other deep in each other's eyes, the eyes that kept focus on each other just like their lips never separated their wild passionate kiss. They knew that the end was coming near as they felt their bodies respond. Sylvia could feel the biggest orgasm she would ever have bubbling up deep inside of her, coming closer and closer after every deep dicking thrust of her brother. Ron could sense it too, the way his tight squeezed cock throbbed and started to expand inside of his sister's vagina, the way his sister squeezed him as if she wanted to milk the cock juice out of him.

He gave her a few more deep thrusts before giving up to his exploding orgasm. He nestled his cock against the door to her womb, kissed her deeply and started to unload into her.

Sylvia's eyes shot open further when she felt her brother cumming inside of her, the feeling was so overwhelming that her whole body bucked up and down, triggering her own orgasmic explosion.

She was cumming so hard that her vagina violently pushed out her brother's cock. As it escaped from her pussy it throbbed and blasted out more spurts of thick, white cum that flew into the air and landed in ropes on her sweaty, curvy body, some even reaching her tits. At the same time her pussy contracted and blasted out a massive squirt of cunt juice that covered her brother's cock and their legs along with the bedsheet under them.

The whole feeling was so intense that they couldn't hold on to the passionate kiss anymore. Their mouths separated, strings of saliva hanging between them as Ron moaned loudly and Sylvia gasped for air. Their bodies shuddered and shook as they rode their orgasms until the very end.

And finally, it came to an end. The hard incestuous sounds of fucking and love making were now traded in for silence, only soft breathing coming from both siblings was quietly heard.

Sylvia's dirty cum stained and sweat slicked body slowly slid off her brother to the side. She turned to Ron and held on to him tight as soon her back came into contact with the soft, but wetted bedsheet.

Ron did the same and turned to his little sister, he held her close. Again, forehead to forehead looking deep into each other's eyes. No words came from his mouth, other than their breathing there were no other sounds. He slowly and gently brought his right hand up to her face, stroked the long auburn locks out of the way and caressed her cheek.

Sylvia returned a small, gentle smile before she did the same to her brother. They watched each other for a while before their lips met again, once more confirming the love they had for each other.

*****

Both siblings were naked in Ron's bed, under the freshly replaced sheet after they both had taken a shower together. Sylvia was studying the ring on her finger as she held her hand above her head and into the light of the ceiling lamp.

Ron watched her with a smile on his face, seeing her like this made his stomach flutter with butterflies, it was as if that ring was meant for her to wear. All his worries had left his thoughts and only the things he had shared today with Sylvia, his little sister, remained.

"You know, it was supposed to be a ring for marriage, a ring that meant something for life... So I guess... I guess I'm married to you now Syl." Said Ron.

Sylvia listened to her brother's word before holding her other hand up next to the other above them, she then formed a heart with them and held it for a few seconds before shifting her body half onto Ron until their faces were close.

She pointed one finger at him and then pointed the same finger to herself. She moved her lips and spelled out the word: Forever.

Ron wrapped his arms around her body again and held her close before responding. "Together forever... That's something I can live with..." He whispered to her.

Sylvia face started to blush as she shyly nodded. She brought her hands up to cup her brother's face and planted her soft lips onto his.

Ron returned the sweet kiss and the two siblings started making out once more. He released one arm from her body and managed to hit the light switch of the lights in his room, turning them off. Ron and Sylvia would be making love again that very night, and the many nights that followed after it.

Tragedy had turned into something unreplaceable, a love between a brother and his sister. A love that would be together with them until the very end.

THE END.

*****

I hope you enjoyed another one of my romantic incest stories. As always, please rate and comment if you would like to do so! I always appreciate it! Private messages are also appreciated; I enjoy getting responses from my readers!

Until next time!

EenViezeVent
EenViezeVent
3,417 Followers