A Sim-ple Life

Story Info
One sim's story.
1.3k words
3.67
1.6k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
chatbug
chatbug
468 Followers

Author's note: I've been playing the Sims 4 again for the last few weeks. Recently, changes have been made to the game to make the sims' personalities more complex. If you've played the game, I hope you enjoy the references. If you haven't. I hope you appreciate Veronica's story.

Hi, my name is Veronica and this is my story.

I'm a young woman just starting out in life. I moved to Foundry Cove in Willow Creek. I had enough savings to purchase the Streamlet Single, a one-bedroom with a large living room.

I started my career as an entertainer and worked my way up to a serious musician. While I loved playing the guitar, I hated studying music theory and piano, and my career stalled. I hated my job, but I didn't know what other career I could pursue.

I met several men and women in the community. I'm a friendly woman and tried to make as many friends as I could. Four women and two men started flirting with me. I appreciated the attention.

Travis and I really hit it off. When I met him, he was a Tech Development Captain. We both loved video games, art, and music. I fell in love with Travis and eventually, we eloped.

We made do with one gaming computer for a while. Travis needs a computer for his job, but over time, I resented him monopolizing the computer. Finally, he bought matching his-and-hers gaming computers. He had to restrict access to the computers to us. Neighbors kept coming over just to play on our computers.

Travis set up the computers so that his profile and my profile are on both computers. Sometimes, he uses the computer on the right, and sometimes he uses the computer on the left. I do the same. We're both whimsical like that.

Problems arose in our marriage when women kept flirting with me in front of Travis. I loved the attention, but he hated watching me flirt with other women, and the women flirting with me. I finally had had enough and initiated a divorce, which devastated both of us emotionally for weeks.

Travis remained in the household after the divorce. We had enough savings to enlarge the house and make it a two-bedroom eight-room palace.

Fortunately, we remained friends. Over time, we wooed each other enough to resume our bedroom fun. I was able to quit my job and become a full-time "kept" woman. The appliances and plumbing in this house constantly need repairs, so I sucked it up and became an expert at home repairs and plumbing repairs, Over time, we both became expert gourmet cooks. Which is funny because we both have a fear of fire, and our fears kept leading to the oven catching on fire. We got tired of the fire department showing up and replacing ovens, so we made do with salads and sandwiches.

I appreciate how hard Travis has to work. Fortunately, he mostly enjoys his job and is presently a professional gamer. He's bought lots of nice things for the house and has provided me with everything material I could want. He bought me a piano and violin along with a nice guitar for our music room. Surprisingly, Travis is learning to play the violin.

One of the weird things that happened is Travis' female boss is one of his good friends. She's married, so I don't think she's flirting with him and I hope he's smart enough not to flirt with her. I'm trying to become friends with her to make Travis' work life easier, but she's making a friendship difficult, for some reason I can't fathom. Maybe it's because I show so much skin.

Enough about my history. You're reading this for the sex part.

The people of this community call sex "woohoo". I suppose that's a more polite term than fucking. The sexual customs of this community are different than anything I've ever encountered. Basically, sex consists of going to bed in your bedclothes, getting under the blanket, and doing whatever you can do with each other. Sometimes, what you do under the blanket is so satisfying or forceful that the pillows bounce in the air.

I'd prefer having sex naked on the sofa, on the dining room table, or on top of the bed, but that seems verboten in this community. I miss the skin-to-skin contact of naked sex. The same applies to nudity in general. I'd walk around the house naked or at least topless, but Travis always wants me to wear something. I'd picked out the most revealing lingerie I could find in the catalog. My going-out outfit consists of a fancy bra and pants. I'm proud of my ample boobs and want to show them off. I'm not as proud of my less than flat stomach, but I hate exercise.

A few times, I surprised Travis by hopping into the bathtub while he was taking a shower. So he saw my boobs when he got out of the shower.

I try to keep myself presentable and ready for hugging, kissing, making out, or sex anytime Travis wants it. Like I said, I appreciate his working and my staying home. The least I can do is keep him as happy, both sexually and non-sexually, as I can.

Sometimes, I'll suggest sex with Travis. He always seems excited, but I don't want to initiate sex too often. I don't want to make him feel inadequate.

My sexual appetite knows no limit, it seems. I've had sex with the four women who flirted with me. I still have regular sex with two of the women. The other two couldn't handle being side chicks, so we broke it off. I enjoy having sex with women, but my heart belongs to Travis.

One night, right after I had sex with Travis, both my women came over flirty and horny. Fortunately for me, the second one came over after the first one had left. I was flirting, kissing, making out, and fucking till 5 in the morning.

Sometimes my women come over moody or angry, I try to be sympathetic when they're moody, but I will not tolerate anger. I send an angry woman home without interacting with her.

Travis has one other woman he regularly has sex with. She started out flirting with me, having sex with me, and when I wouldn't commit to her, started flirting with Travis. I thought that their first time together was revenge sex, but she's been with him a few times since. He'd always had a crush on her, and I hope she doesn't break his heart when he hopefully refuses to commit to her.

I have no hard feelings toward her, or Travis. If I can have girlfriends, he can have girls on the side.

It turns out that I get extremely jealous watching her flirt with Travis. Mentally, I have no problem with Travis having sex with other women. However, seeing the flirting drives me insane.

We solved this dilemma in an interesting way. Travis installed doors on each of our bedrooms that lock from the outside. When Travis' girl comes over, I go into my bedroom and take a nap or go to sleep. Travis locks my bedroom door and he and her can flirt and fuck to their heart's content.

When one of my women comes over, Travis does the same for me. It's crazy, but we're both fine with knowing we have sex with other people, but can't stand to watch it happen. I'd always thought men loved seeing attractive lesbian sex. Apparently, not Travis. Although, there's not a lot to see, since we're under a blanket.

I've thought about BDSM, but there's nothing BDSM related in the catalog. I think I'd make a great domme, although I also think it would be fun for Travis to restrain me on the bed and have his way with my boobs and pussy.

Who knows where my relationship with Travis goes? He could get bored with me and leave to be with another woman. One thing's for certain, I'm never trying for a baby. I found out early on I can't stand listening to lullabies.

chatbug
chatbug
468 Followers