A What if... Ch. 01-03

Story Info
They must break out of a simulated hell and find each other.
3.6k words
2k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Luna_Haze
Luna_Haze
30 Followers

LUNA

I.

What if I told you that this was hell? What if I told you that Hell was filled beyond capacity when the End suddenly happened. There were more damned souls than there were actual demons. So, they stole a page from a famous movie and plugged everyone in. It was easier and more efficient to run a simulated version of hell by forcing people to relive and replay the worst moments, memories and nightmares of their life over and over again. They had the ability to edit your memories.

When you reach the end, the way you died you're 'reset'. If you discover something or make it a little too obvious that something isn't right, you're reset. Basically, they kill you and you start your 'life' over from the very beginning. I've been reset seven times now, which means this is my eighth life.

"You're staring into space again, lovie." Elias's deep voice catches me off guard as I jump slightly bumping into his strong arms. He wrapped them tightly around me. I can't help but smile and nuzzle in close. His soft beard tickles me. God, I love this man. I wouldn't care what I went through in life if it meant being with him. I can't say that out loud though, I remember being reset for something similar. I expressed too much joy in my love for Elias. Fucking stupid.

"You scared me." I scold him playfully as he dips down pressing his lips to mine in a tender kiss. His kisses melt my soul. Elias brushes his tongue against the seam of my lips to which I eagerly part allowing him entrance. Our tongues caressing sends shivers down my spine and I feel my body relaxing into the moment. Committing it to memory. The bad times were so often that moments like these were gone all too soon.

The kiss ended too soon as a warm heat had begun to rise between my legs. I could never just kiss Elias and be content. I had to get horny.

"You look tired, love. I know you're dreaming again." HIs voice is gentle, concerned and a bit stern. I used to tell him when I started lucid dreaming. Though I can't remember which life I quit telling him. Maybe it was just this one.

"I always dream." I shrug it off as though it's no big deal. They were always listening, I had to be careful, I didn't need a reset. This was the furthest I had come to my knowledge. I wanted to enjoy it just a while longer.

Elias swatted my ass causing me to squeak as I jumped away from him. He had big hands and even his gentle swats had a sting to them. That one was not so gentle. The look in his amber hues say he's not playing as he crossed his arms. His biceps look huge when he does that, it really shows his broad shoulders and barrel chest. I love it. I feel my cheeks blush as I look away unable to hold his gaze.

"Okay, yes.. I've been lucid dreaming though I don't remember telling you to begin with that I lucid dreamt." I saw the look of confusion cross his handsome features. I knew that look, I used to get it all the time. It happens when you remember a conversation going one way but then it doesn't and it doesn't sound right because you know you had that conversation but no one else seems to remember it. Yes, I knew that look quite well.

"Oh, I thought you did. Anyway, I made you something." He reached a hand into his dirty jean pocket to pull out a choker like necklace with a heavy heart locket. Dangling beside it was a key. Elias used the key to open the heart choker just enough to place it around my neck then lock it in place. He then placed his own necklace around his neck. I smile at the weight of the heart locket.

Internally I frown, I have that feeling again. I've been here, I've done this. I've had this locket before .I remember now, I need to be careful. I've died somewhere close to this point. Jeez, I felt like I was in a fucking video game.

"I know you've talked about being afraid sometimes because you can't tell the difference between reality and dreaming." Elias cupped my chin between his thumb and forefinger forcing me to look at him. His eyes are searching mine. Is he searching for an answer to earlier? "The heart locket is weighted. If you find yourself unable to tell where you are, touch the locket. If you can feel it and feel the weight of it, it's real. If you can't, it's a dream. Understand?"

Sometimes the way he spoke to me made me feel like I was a little girl again. I didn't know how to feel about that but I smiled, a blush filling my cheeks as I touched the locket, "I understand. Thank you." I threw my arms around his neck, hugging him tightly. He chuckled as he wrapped his strong arms around me once more. I had to stand on my tip toes to achieve this as he was a good 8 or 9 inches taller than me.

"Now let me go shower." He gently pulled back from me still chuckling as he headed upstairs to the bathroom. I already had dinner cooked, it was covered in the oven. I smiled mischievously. I would give him time to get all the grime of the day off of him and then I would sneak in there and have some fun. I was horny, really horny.

I waited till I had heard him rinse repeatedly and then for the sound of the water simply hitting him before I slipped into the warm bathroom. I told myself he didn't know I was in here but chances were he did, he just let me think I was sneaky. I was happy to play along.

I didn't have to strip as I had ditched my clothes in the hall. Instead I stepped behind the curtain and into the warm sprays. I thought his back was going to be facing me when I got in, instead I came face to face with my husband's hungry gaze. When he felt more predatory they had more gold and green, like they were glowing. I had never been more afraid and aroused at the same time as I was standing there watching the ceiling shower head rained down on him. His long dark curly hair became even longer as the hair became too saturated with water to hold the curl.

My eyes followed the rivets of water down his toned body. He was not a small or delicate man. I used to tease him about being from warrior stock. My eyes would rest on the monster between his thighs. I swear I did not know how that thing fit inside me sometimes but fuck was I glad it did. My gaze returned to Elias's face, my cheeks blushing as I realized he watched me stare at his cock.

"Knees. Now." His voice was so dark and seductive, I could feel my body melting as I obediently dropped to my knees taking his thick cock in my hands. I was always amazed at how soft yet hard his cock was. I waste no time teasing him, instead I wrap my lips around the crown of his semi-hard cock and swirl my tongue around it. Elias groaned, fisting my hair with one hand as he guided my head pushing me further down on his thick shaft.

I tried not to gag as the mushroom shaped tip pressed against the entrance of my throat demanding to be let throat. There's a soft growl in his throat that triggers something in me I don't know how to describe, I'd been here before, this was not the first time I had been here. I relaxed my throat right as Elias thrusted his hips hard shoving the full length of himself down my throat, my lips pressed against his pelvis.

I gagged. I choked. I thought I was going to throw up but I didn't tap him to make him stop. No, I held it. The heat between my legs was now a raging fire. Desire dripped down my thighs. I wanted him, I fucking needed him. I swallow several times to tease his cock as he pulls it half way out of my throat only to shove it back in repeatedly. I'm drooling on myself but I don't care. My eyes rolled back in my head, I'm light headed and I feel high. Its always a strange sensation especially when I haven't smoked.

"That's right... swallow for Daddy..." He groaned as he pumped his cock in and out of my throat. My face blushes crimson and my core tightens. He's the only person I've ever called that in the bedroom and he knows it makes me feel dirty but in a way that I love. He has always said plenty of women called their husband Daddy and I was just a silly girl. Even when he talked to me like that it was just... I gave up wearing panties around him.

I'm brought back to the present by a particularly hard thrust once again all the way down my throat, both of his hands are fisted in my long blonde hair, he's holding me where I can barely breathe as his cock floods my throat with his hot cum. I have no choice but to swallow or choke and I swallow. I prefer it this way, we both knew it and I loved him all the more for indulging me once again.

Slowly he pulls himself from my throat with a cheeky smile as he rubs the tip of his cock around my lips coating them in saliva and cum, "I think I like that gloss on you, now.. Lick it off..."

That fucking tone tells me I don't have a choice, he's itching for a reason to punish me. Every so often we play this game of cat and mouse. I think it relieved stress for the both of us. I flicker my tongue over the tip of his cock knowing damn well he meant for me to lick my lips. Swirling my tongue around the shaft I then proceed to lick the honey from my lips, "Thank you, Daddy."

II.

My ass stung so bad that tears brimmed in my eyes. I was bent over Elias's lap naked after we had gotten out of the shower. He was alternating between palming my full ass cheeks and slapping them hard enough that I knew I was going to bruise. I would feel it every time I sat down. I wasn't complaining though, my cunt was dripping wet.

"Spread your legs." A Simple command I couldn't seem to follow fast enough. He roughly palmed my pussy grinding my sensitive bean against the rough skin. If his other arm had not been holding my back down I would have risen off of his legs. I screamed in pleasure and agony as my first orgasm was quickly approaching. My core tightened and twitched. I wanted something inside me badly. I didn't care which hole. I just wanted filled, "Do you want Daddy's cock now?" Elias growled, the rumble sounded deep in his chest and sent my body right over the edge. As I was cumming he shoved two long fingers deep inside my greedy cunt curling right on my g-spot forcing a scream from my lips as I coated his hand in squirt.

It had been a long while since I had done that. Shock was written on both of our faces. Though horror followed mine and pure, primal arousal crossed his. Before I could beg Elias to give me a moment to regain my composure he had thrown me over the bed forcing me into a deep arch. I screamed his name as he drove his thick cock home in one solid thrust. My cunt twitched as I came from the pain of having been forced to stretch around something so large. My eyes were rolled in the back of my head as a warm pleasure rolled through my body, the weight of Elias's hands on my hips helped me feel grounded in the moment

This moment felt perfect. A tingling sensation went up my spine, we weren't alone. Someone was watching. I quickly pushed away the thoughts of perfection and happy endings. Instead I chose to show them how twisted humans could be. I squeezed my cunt tight around Elias's cock letting out a soft, low moan that turned into a gentle pant as if Elias had already pushed me to that point of slutty puppy with no returns.

I could feel Elias's eyes on me, watching my every move as he let me squeeze his thick girth. I don't know why he's staring like that but I feel my body heat up under his gaze. Without warning he pulls back and slams himself to the hilt again. I claw the blankets, fisting them tightly as my lips part in a strangled pleasured cry. This seemed to please him. Leaning down he ran his sharp nails down my exposed back curling my toes causing me to press further back into him as my body shuddered in pleasure.

The stinging trails down the soft flesh of my back coat your cock in another layer of nectar. There's a please growl emanating and rumbling through your chest, "Good girl." Two simple words that turn my world upside down. I creamed all over his cock, my walls spasming hard. He doesn't hold back anymore and begins to drive into me at a punishing pace. It hurts so good. The tip of his cock bangs repeatedly against the bottom of my cervix as though he's demanding entry.

I scream for him to hurt me repeatedly, the tingling sensation is strong in my spine now I know that I narrowly avoided something but I'm not sure what. Probably a reset. I don't think I've begged for pain like that before. If this is truly Hell then it would make sense they would prefer it when we hurt ourselves or have others hurt us."

Elias responded by slapping my ass several times so hard that it sounded like claps of thunder. They steal the sound from my voice and the air from my lungs as he then claws down my back before biting so hard into the sweet spot between my neck and shoulder that I know skin is broken. I feel the hot trickle of blood down my back, the heady scent of copper in the air that accompanies blood. My walls seized around him again as I cum so hard I saw stars.

My body shakes and convulses. I feel tears sliding down my cheeks as my body feels like jell-o. Elias doesn't pull from though, he starts taking slow, deep strokes eliciting gentle whimpers from me, my abused cunt tender. He continues this for a few more minutes before he turns me over on my back, placing my knees over his shoulder, leaning down and placing them by my head. His face is in front of mine, I can also see his huge cock positioned right over my swollen pussy. It's hot, I love watching him sink it in, inch by agonizing inch.

"Please..." I whisper, "Please... Please fuck me so hard I don't dream.. I need you.." My voice is so sincere, desperate, tired and pleasure drunk. His lips captured mine in a deep kiss as he thrusted home again, bottoming out completely. His kiss had captured my scream like a gift as his tongue invaded my mouth, wrestling my own but also going down my throat. I felt like I couldn't breathe with how hard he was hitting my womb.

The world was going dark little by little as the pleasure became too intense. My lips would part but I was not breathing. I felt Elias's soft beard tickle my neck, his warm breath making me shiver involuntarily. It wasn't until he bit me again that my lungs and body remembered how to breathe. My head rushed and I momentarily fell high. "There you are, baby..." He whispered in my ear. I continued to whimper and groan as his hard body bounced off of my softer one with a deep thuddy like impact I was a sucker for.

III.

Something is off. I can't quite place it but something is definitely off. I don't remember falling asleep. Was I lucid dreaming again? Sometimes I would know if I did because I became aware as the dream progressed but then there were times like this where I was just thrown into it. I couldn't tell if my eyes were open or closed but I dared not move. Everything was black, blacker than black. The void seemed to be impenetrable by light.

What could I remember? I remembered the shower. The fun in the shower. The fun in bed... and then this.. I reached up touching the locket, I thought I could feel it but I couldn't feel the weight of it. That made me feel a little bit better. I was dreaming, even if it was lucid at least it wasn't real.

My footsteps were almost non-existent in the darkness. The silence was deafening. I hadn't been here before. I had been to a lot of places when I lucid dreamt but never this place. This was one of the reasons I often questioned whether or not things were real. I often could not dream about places I had not been or things I had never done. It was weird that in the one place I was free to do whatever, I restricted myself. I would never understand it.

In the distance I could hear something that sounded like muffled voices. They sounded stranded and I had to start jogging in order to catch up enough to hear them closely. They still sounded far away but not as distant.

"Watch out you fucking moron! You're going to knock one of those wires loose and then we're really going to have an issue. You remember what happened in Warehouse C? You know they flayed Johnny for that and then sent him back to the physical punishments. "

There was a jolt and I was suddenly knocked off my feet. A bright light sent thousands of pins and needles through my eyelids. I couldn't open my eyes, I didn't want to at this point. I'm cold, I don't understand how I am cold. I don't feel the temperature in dreams. I try to reach for my locket but I can't move my arms either. They feel like dead weight but strangely enough I can feel the weight of the locket on the hollow of my throat. Not only can I feel the cool metal but I can feel the actual weight of the locket.

I can also feel the clothes I am wearing. It feels like the sundress I wore when the End happened. I fucking hate dresses, go figure I would die in one.

"I'm sorry man, I didn't see it. Everything is in place, nothing fell out. I don't know what happened over there. It must've been bad if that did that to him. Most demons work on resets now. Only the big bulls like doing physical labor."

This didn't make any sense.

"He knocked the wires free on one of the damned. They became self aware, pulled their plugs out and attempted to make a run for it. They were caught by the Screeches who alerted everyone else. That entire warehouse was reset.

Self aware? I resisted the urge to shiver, my teeth wanted to chatter. I'm relieved as the two walk away continuing their conversation. Now I focus all of my attention on trying to move anything, I don't care what it is. I don't know how much time had passed before I managed to move my left ring finger, I felt the weight of the ring on it. That's new, I've never even noticed my ring in dreams before.

It was then that I could feel the weighted patch on the back of my neck. It felt as though cords or something was hanging from it. If I could move my finger now it was only a matter of time before I could move everything else. Maybe I could free myself from these binds and make a run for it as well.

I'm struck with a dilemma. Elias. Do I leave him or do I risk going back? I know the answer before I finish asking myself the question. I'm going back. Every time I have died I still come back to him. We always wind up together and I wasn't about to leave him now. He was my other half, my soul mate. I focus on once again feeling weightless. This requires me to ignore the fact I can feel the weight of the locket around my neck, the weight of his ring on my left hand. I focus on the void, the darkness that would blot out this painful light coming through my eyelids.

Several minutes of internal panic later and I was once again weightless. The darkness was almost overwhelming, it felt heavy. I didn't like it. It made me feel panicky. Fear raced up my spine as I felt my legs give out, I curl into a ball grabbing at the locket, I can feel it but I can't feel the weight of it. I don't feel my ring at all. A whistling sound starts in my ears and an unseen wind rips through my hair. I squeeze my eyes shut, lips parting as I scream, "Elias!!"

Luna_Haze
Luna_Haze
30 Followers
Share this Story

Similar Stories

The Battered Lamp Ch. 01 A young man awakens a sexy genie who changes his life!in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
Jane's Demonic Cock College coeds deal with demonic appendages on a trip to Hell.in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
Paradise Island Pt. 01 A man arrives on a tropical island, with destiny beckoning.in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
Untimely Interruption After interrupting, wife's friend finishes what wife started.in Erotic Couplings
Sisters Share a Valentine Boyfriend Sexy Sisters Share More Than They Know!in Group Sex
More Stories