A Simple Act of Charity

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

If he was being honest with himself, Austin was in no hurry to cum. Sure, her hand felt marvelous but in this situation, where his dream girl was working his cock like her life depended on it, he wanted to prolong the situation as long as possible.

Yet, he started to feel guilty after she switched hands, obviously giving one hand a break after working him for several minutes at nearly full speed. Austin wondered why he wasn't getting closer to cumming and also prayed she wouldn't decide that she had thanked him enough and leave him there if he was no closer to the deed.

But Jenna had a way of surprising him when he least expected it. When it became obvious that her hand job wasn't going to do the trick, she calmly and silently slid off the couch and positioned herself between his knees. Austin only figured out what she was doing in the second before she did it, and in the next moment, her tongue slipped out of her mouth and licked the underside of his cock.

He nearly shivered at the unexpected sensation, and he let out a moan of approval. Jenna smiled shyly before doing it again, this time letting her tongue linger at the tip of his cock for several moments as it flickered against the head. He felt his body tense up at wondering how far she was going to go with this. A moment later, her licking turned into sucking as she slipped the entire tip into her mouth and suctioned off her lips against it.

Austin's hips thrust forward involuntarily at the feeling of her tight grip on his cock. She released him after another moment, and he watched as a string of saliva slipped from the tip of his manhood all the way back to her mouth. She looked at him and smiled.

"It's been a while since I've done this, so just bear with me okay?"

He nodded silently as she got back to work. Her next move was to take even more of him in her mouth, this time taking another inch past the crown and massaging the underside with her tongue at the same time. Jenna really began to get into it, and as she worked the tip, her hand worked the rest of his shaft in unison.

Once she had her rhythm established, the steady sounds of slurping filled the small living room. She was doing an incredible job, and even Austin was amazed just how much of him she could fit in her mouth at one time. Not that he was huge but seeing how much of him disappeared down her throat was more arousing than anything.

Soon enough, he finally felt that familiar feeling, that sensation that originated deep in his body. Jenna kept up a steady pace while paying extra close attention to the tip. The extra stimulation was all that he needed, and his orgasm triggered a second later.

"Jenna, I'm going to cum," he hissed, wondering if he could reach a tissue fast enough to catch his cum and not make a mess.

It turns out, they never needed it. Once she heard his announcement, Jenna took all of him as deep as she could go. As her chin nestled against his balls, Austin felt his cum begin to rocket up his shaft. She held that position on his cock as she took the first spurt of cum, swallowing all of it as fast as he could produce it. He felt every mighty squirt as it pulsed into her mouth before finally collapsing fully against the couch, a spent force.

She didn't relax her hold on him until she was satisfied that every drop was inside her. Even to his surprise, she milked him clean of the last amounts of cum, her tongue dipping down to lap it directly from the slit before she carefully tucked his cock back between his legs.

"That was . . . amazing," he said finally, not knowing what else to say. It had all seemed so primal in the moment but now that it was gone, he found himself once more tongue-tied.

Jenna laughed softly. "I'm glad you liked it. I'm just glad I was able to do something nice for you for a change."

"Are you saying that cookies and bourbon aren't nice?" he teased.

She arched her eyebrow at him. "Would you rather have a blow job or bourbon?"

"I don't think that question even really needs answered," he said while chuckling.

Jenna giggled. "I hoped not!" Once she had risen from her knees, she went to grab her jacket, seemingly intent on leaving.

"You don't have to leave if you don't want to," offered Austin. "JD shouldn't be back for a while yet, and we could just hang out for a while if you wanted to?"

Jenna smiled while she slipped her coat on. "Normally, I'd take you up on that, but I have to get ready to go to work. I have the afternoon shift at the hospital."

"Oh, bummer," said Austin, feeling truly disappointed. He actually preferred that she stay, not quite ready to be parted from her captivating blue eyes just yet.

For her part, she slipped on her boots and headed for the door. He reluctantly pulled his pants back on and stood up to see her out. Right before she left, she turned to face him. "Don't be a stranger now, okay? Now that we know each other, we can talk more, all right?"

Austin nodded quickly, even though what they just did constituted much more than just simplyknowing each other. "Of course," he said with a smile. "Besides, you know where I live anyway!"

Jenna giggled. "And you know where I live too."

With those final words, she opened the door and stepped out, waving before the door shut behind her.

Austin leaned back against the door as soon as it closed.Wow, just wow. Not only had he gotten to know the gorgeous girl next door, but she had just blown him to say thank you for shoveling her driveway. His hand went to his cock reflexively and still felt some of the wetness around the tip. Jenna's saliva. The thought had him turned on again and for the next twenty minutes, he retreated to his room to silently stroke himself as he relived the memory of it.

Everything about her was exquisite. From the way her giggle filled the room when she laughed to those perfect sky-blue eyes, Jenna was the whole package. And now there was something between them, a personal boundary that had been crossed. Austin blew another load at the thought of her eyes on him as she sucked his cock. As he cleaned himself up afterwards, he could only wonder if this morning would ever be repeated again?

-------

Austin didn't have to wait long for his answer. A few days later during the week, another snowstorm arrived in what largely predicted a nasty winter on its way in. The last snowfall hadn't even melted but several more inches were dumped on the town throughout the late morning hours. Of course, Austin had been at work when it happened, but as he arrived home that evening, he had trouble even getting into his driveway because of the sheer volume of snow.

Of course, their own driveway hadn't been touched, despite JD skipping classes that day and taking a nap in the living room when Austin walked in. For that reason, he was outside again in another ten minutes after changing into some snow boots and he started to clear the driveway.

This time though, his gaze focused on his neighbors almost immediately. The Gibson driveway looked to be in the same condition as his own except for a few tire marks right at the end of the driveway. Austin even spotted Jenna's little Volkswagen parked in the street, and it wasn't hard to see what had happened—she couldn't make it up the driveway either.

Struggling to contain a smile, he worked their own driveway with renewed focus and strength, hustling along to get his completed before he could start on the Gibson's. Once he was satisfied with the job, he wasted no time sliding over to their driveway and rapidly cleared it. Once he'd salted both areas, Austin leaned back and rested against his shovel.

Both driveways were completely cleared, although to be honest with himself, the Gibson's looked to be better done than his own. He had meticulously shoveled away every little corner and took every swipe all the way to the grass. On his own, he hadn't been nearly as precise, not caring if it was perfect, but he did want the Gibson's not to have to worry about it. Part of him also hoped that it would bring Jenna back over as well.

After he stored his shovel back inside the garage and went indoors, Austin found JD sitting upright on the couch, looking like he had just woken up from an extremely gnarly dream. He shook his head in a rapid motion before looking up at his cousin.

"Ah, Austin, there you are! You have no idea what just happened in my dream!" said JD with a shocked expression. He ran his fingers through his wild bedhead in a state of bewilderment.

"Let me guess—you finally managed to graduate college and get a real job," said Austin sarcastically. Not that he didn't love his cousin, it was just that teasing JD had almost become a pastime in their small townhouse.

"Worse, man, totally worse! I had a dream that someone stole all my mushrooms! I went into my secret drawer in my desk and they were just gone, man," said JD while shaking his head. His eyes then went wide. "I better go check on them!"

Austin struggled not to laugh as his cousin took the steps two at a time up to his room and let out a very loud sigh of relief when he found his edibles still in their same spot. He came back down a moment later looking much more relaxed as Austin started to prepare a simple dish for dinner.

"Still there, man," said JD with a casual shake of the head. "That had me trippin'!"

"I bet," said Austin while rummaging through the kitchen. "You want some spaghetti? I'm going to make this whole box."

"Oh, hell yes! I'm going to fire up the 'box so just let me know when it's ready!"

As JD slinked out of the kitchen and Austin set a pot of water to boil, he heard their doorbell ring. His heart seized in his chest, and he found himself rushing to the closest mirror to make sure he was presentable for Jenna. Wanting to slick back one stray strand of hair, he growled to himself as he struggled to get it to lay flat against his scalp. Finally giving up with another scowl, he just hoped she wouldn't be able to see it.

He walked quickly to the door as JD paused his game. "Should I, like, get that door, man?"

"It's cool, I got it," said Austin with a wave. He took a deep breath before he opened the door and put a welcoming smile on his face . . .

. . . Only to be disappointed when he didn't immediately see Jenna's blue eyes. Instead, her father stood at the door, crutch under each arm, wearing a full coat and a trapper hat against the cold evening air. A quick glance out to the street revealed Jenna's Volkswagen was already gone, and Austin struggled to contain his disappointment. At least Robert didn't seem to notice.

"Hey there, Austin," greeted the friendly, elder man. "I hope the day treated you well!"

Austin recovered quickly enough to put a smile on his face. After all, he did like talking with the man, even if he secretly preferred his daughter's company for obvious reasons. "Hey Robert! It's not too bad. All this snow came out of nowhere though!"

Robert shivered. "Don't I know it. It's hard enough on an old man without adding all this snow to my list of worries." He shifted on the crutches.

"Why don't you come in? It's too cold out," said Austin as he beckoned the man inside. Robert didn't need to be told twice and immediately stepped in, letting the door shut behind him. He gave a great shudder as several flakes of snow fell off his jacket and immediately melted against the floor.

"I heard it was going to be a bad winter but I had no idea it was going to start so soon," said Robert. "Getting this much snowfall and it's only the beginning of November means it's going to be one, long winter."

"I'm not enthusiastic about it either," said Austin. "I'm not really a fan of the cold."

"We live in the wrong place for this weather then," said Robert with a grin. "Florida is sounding better each and every day."

Austin chuckled. "That doesn't sound too bad, although I don't know if I could leave my friends and family behind to go."

Robert nodded solemnly. "Oh, yes, I can see that. Well, anyway, I came over to thank you about the driveway! It seems like we're doing that a lot these days."

Austin smiled. "It's no problem whatsoever. It barely takes any time and besides, I don't mind helping out someone I consider a friend."

Robert beamed with pride at the compliment. "You're a good one, do you know that? I keep telling Jenna she needs to find a guy like you. It would do her a world of good."

Austin nodded politely as he listened even as memories of Jenna on her knees in front of him filled his brain. He tried to shake the thoughts out of his mind, but he couldn't help but wonder if Robert would still think he was a good guy if he knew how Jenna had thanked him last time around.

"With Jenna's schedule, I'm just glad that there's someone around who can give us a helping hand," continued Robert. "Even after nights like tonight."

"Why's that?" asked Austin. "What happened tonight?"

Robert waved a hand dismissively. "Oh, another hospital emergency. Apparently another nurse is down with the flu so Jenna got called in. She left just ten minutes ago. Can you believe that she works all day, gets home for a few hours, and then they need to call her back in?"

Austin grimaced. "That must be hard. I know she's a hard worker, and she does what she can to support you, but her schedule must make it tough for you both."

"Which is why we're glad to have you," said Robert with a smile. "I don't know if you could tell, but she couldn't even get her car into the driveway earlier because of the snow, and she hadn't even had time to clean it off yet. We just barely looked outside and to our surprise, it's completely cleared off! All thanks to you." Robert reached over and patted Austin on the back in a fatherly manner.

He felt his chest swelling with pride. It did feel great to help those that truly needed it. Who knew just how far a simple act of charity could go. Moments like these always made him the happiest and seeing the look on the elder man's face was more than enough payment for such a deed, even if part of him still hoped to have a visit from Jenna in the not too distant future.

"Anyway, I just wanted to come over to thank you personally," said Robert before hobbling back toward the door. "Standing for this long makes my legs ache, and I'll need to lay down here soon."

"No worries, although are you sure you don't want to stay for dinner?" offered Austin. "I have spaghetti cooking right now, and we'll have plenty of leftovers."

"Oh, that's quite all right, but thank you for the offer! Jenna made me a sandwich before she left, and I'm quite sated," said Robert while patting his stomach. "Thank you again for all you do for us, Austin! Have a good evening!"

"You too, Robert," said Austin with a smile as the elder man hobbled out the door. Despite not being the thank-you that he had hoped for, he found himself holding his smile as he walked back into the kitchen to attend his now boiling pot of water.

"Yo, Austin, was that the FedEx guy?" asked JD as he once again paused his game.

"Nah, just the neighbors, "said Austin with a chuckle. "Dinner will be ready in about ten minutes."

"Nice," said JD as he went back to his game.

The rest of the evening was quiet as JD and Austin enjoyed the spaghetti dinner. Afterwards, Austin spent the next thirty minutes watching his cousin smack talk someone that he highly suspected was twelve years old on Call of Duty. Between laughs, his eyes kept drifting to the window, hoping to catch a glimpse of Jenna's car pulling into the driveway. It wasn't meant to be, and she still wasn't back by the time he went to bed that night.

The next day, he went to work as he normally did and came home slightly later than usual due to his boss springing some last minute work on him. He walked in through the door about forty minutes late, only to find JD already hunched over a plate of hot pockets.

"There he is," said JD with a mouthful of food. "I was wondering where you went! I still got some more pockets in the kitchen if you want!"

"I just might do that. What a day," said Austin while throwing his bag across one of the seats. "My boss dropped a report on my lap that had to be done by nine o'clock tomorrow. He dropped it right at four-thirty and it took a solid hour to do."

"Man, what a dick. See this is what I don't want to get into when I graduate," said JD as he took a bite of his food. He quickly made a huffing sound as the piece burned his tongue. "This cheese is like liquid fire!"

Austin chuckled to himself. "I may grab one for myself and head up to my room. I kind of feel like zoning out for a while."

"Yeah, man, I know that feeling," said JD. "Just let me know if you want anything to help you relax!"

"I'm good but thanks," said Austin as he trudged upstairs. Once in his room, he shut the door and fell back on his bed. Closing his eyes, he rubbed at his temple and realized just how tired he was. It had been such a long day that it was all starting to catch up to him at one time. After a few moments, he was out like a light.

He wasn't sure how long he'd been out but Austin was quickly awakened a short while later with JD knocking at his door. "Yo, Austin, open up!"

Still groggy, Austin shuffled out of bed and trudged toward the door. He opened it up with sleepy eyes and stared at his cousin. "What's up?"

"Dude, there's a total hottie at the door. You gotta come down here and see this. She's asking for you!" JD was practically jumping up and down while pointing downstairs.

Austin's eyes went wide.Could it be? Was she really here?

"Give me one second," said Austin while trying to make sure he looked presentable. He did a quick check of his hair and clothes before nearly jumping down the stairs two at a time. Once he arrived at the landing, he saw his cousin standing there with none other than Jenna Gibson.

"Hey Austin," she said cheerily while giving him a little wave.

"Oh, hey, Jenna," he said quickly. She looked incredible. She was wearing a heavy, blue jacket and some dark jeans, and with the way her red hair stuck out from her hood, she was a true sight to behold. His mind immediately flashed back to the image of her blowing him last week, and he found his heart beginning to race.

JD was having his own problem keeping his sight off of her. He finally turned to look at his cousin. "So, is it, like, your birthday or something?"

Both Austin and Jenna struggled to contain their laughter but the last thing he wanted to do was to talk to her in front of his cousin. He wanted some privacy especially if this wasn't just a social call.

"I'm just hanging out upstairs in my room if you want to come up?" said Austin, leaving the invitation open-ended.

"Sure, that sounds great!" said Jenna who quickly followed his lead upstairs. The last thing he saw before he reached the top was the sight of his cousin flashing him a thumbs-up.

Austin closed the door as soon as she was inside, catching a faint whiff of a sweet-smelling perfume as she looked around his room.

"So that was JD, huh?" asked Jenna as soon as the door was shut. She cracked a smile. "He seems nice."

"One of a kind, right?" said Austin with a chuckle.

Jenna giggled. "He seems like the life-of-the-party type."

"Oh, you have no idea," he said. "It's always been like that since we were kids. He's always been the carefree, have-fun-while-you-can type, and I doubt that will ever change."

Jenna locked eyes on him. "And what type have you been?"

Austin opened his mouth to respond but shut it quickly. A few things filled his mind. The responsible type? The one most likely to get divorced type? His mind even took a darker tone when it suggested the infertile type.

"The quiet type?" he offered finally.

Jenna nodded quickly. "I can see that," she said with a big smile.

123456...9