A Simple Act of Charity

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So what brings you over? How was your day?"

Jenna took a deep breath and sat on his bed. "Long! Not as long as yesterday, but it was still very trying."

"Yeah, I heard about that. Had to go in after hours, huh?"

Jenna sighed. "I feel like all I did yesterday was work! No sooner had I left that I was once again back on the ICU floor. By the time I got home near midnight, I felt like a zombie!"

"That sounds tough," said Austin. "I don't know how you do it."

Jenna shrugged. "I don't really have a choice," she said quietly. "It's not that I don't love what I do, it just . . . gets to me sometimes having so much pressure on my shoulders. I know that I need to be strong for my dad but some days I just want to come home and relax and not have to worry about him constantly. I want to be able to turn down extra shifts because I don't need the money but I'm just not in the place to do that right now."

Austin nodded his head. "I understand. Your dad really appreciates you though. And I'm sure all your colleagues and your boss, even your patients, do as well. You're someone they can rely on and that's nothing that can be taken away from you."

"Sometimes I wish I could be the one that's relying on someone else for a change," said Jenna with a smile. "Sometimes it's tough to feel like you're the only one fighting."

Austin's mind drifted back to his marriage for a brief moment, remembering how he felt when it seemed like he was the only one fighting to stay in it. He remembered the expression on McKenzie's face when she told him it was over and how it felt like all that fighting was for nothing.

"Are you okay?" asked Jenna suddenly. "You look like you just went off somewhere."

Austin shook away the painful memories. "Sorry. It's just what you were saying was reminding me of a time in my own life when I felt like I was the only one fighting."

She nodded with a knowing expression. "I may be going out on a limb here, but I'm going to guess your ex-wife?"

He nodded. "Yeah. I don't really want to get into it though." It was just too painful still.

Jenna shook her head. "I totally understand. I'm sorry, I didn't mean to bring up the bad memory."

"Not your fault," said Austin with a polite smile. "Believe me, I really enjoy just having you here. Your company is great."

"I was hoping you wouldn't mind if I stopped over."

"Why would I mind something like that?"

Jenna shrugged. "You could have been busy or something. Hanging with your cousin or doing work?"

"If I ever pick hanging out with JD over you, you have my permission to shoot me," said Austin with a laugh.

Jenna giggled so hard that she had to clamp her hand over her mouth. "Oh my god, that's too funny!"

Austin laughed with her. "You know last night your dad came over here after you left for work."

"Oh, right, I heard. He told me afterward he came over to thank you for the driveway." Jenna reached out and touched his hand gently. "Thank you again by the way."

"Of course," said Austin. "Just between you and me, I was so bummed when I opened the door and saw it was him."

Jenna tilted her head to the side. "Why's that?"

Austin cleared his throat. "I was hoping it was going to be you."

Her face split into a coy smile. "Oh, really? Why is that?"

"I think you know why."

"Tell me anyway," she said as she bit her lip. Her eyes flickered to his crotch and then back to his face.

Austin locked eyes with her. "Because of how you thanked me last time."

Jenna slipped off the bed and positioned herself between his knees. "Sorry, my memory is a little shot right now. You're going to have to be more specific than that." She reached up to tie her hair back as a seductive smile danced on her face.

Austin smiled as their little game started. "Well, you were on your knees just like that."

"Just like this? What else?"

"Next, you took my pants off. Just pulled them right down."

Jenna's head tilted to the side once more. "I did? Well, if you say so!"

Her hands reached for the button on his jeans and after pulling down the zipper, she yanked them down his legs while taking his boxers with them. He was already hard because of their game, and she eyed his manhood with a look of desire.

Jenna licked her lips, temporarily forgetting her new persona. "Someone is really excited to see me."

"Someone clearly remembers how good the last time felt," said Austin. As if in agreement with him, his cock bounced noticeably, earning another giggle from Jenna.

"Maybe this time, you could use some extra stimulation?" asked Jenna while arching her eyebrow.

"What do you mean by that?"

Without words, she pulled back slightly from his lap and leaned on her heels. First, she shrugged off her coat, revealing a long sleeve, blue shirt with the name of her hospital written across the chest. His eyes widened as she began to lift that up as well, revealing nothing less than her gorgeous milky, white flesh that just begged to be touched. Encased within a delicate, white-lace bra were the most perfect tits he'd ever seen. Perfect handfuls, the bra showcased enough of them to be a serious tease without showing any of her areola. All Austin could do was stare at the gorgeous woman in front of him, something Jenna noticed with a faint giggle.

"It seems you found something you liked," she said quietly as her gaze lowered to her own chest.

"You're incredible," he whispered, breaking eye contact with her breasts to stare into her sky-blue eyes.

Jenna looked at him with more affection as she reached behind her and unclasped the bra. It fell forward, revealing tiny, pink areolas and thick, round nipples. Austin found himself biting his own lip at the sight while her hand snaked its way over to enclose around his cock.

He reached out halfway to her body. "May I?"

She nodded. "It's only fair that you get to touch me if I'm touching you."

He reached out slowly and cupped both tits in his hands, delighting in the feel of her warm flesh. Jenna sighed happily as he began to touch her, his fingertips starting to tease her nipples.

"Touch me, Austin," she whispered tenderly.

He took her nipple between his two fingers and gently squeezed. Jenna made the most adorable moan as she thrust her chest out and pushed her nipple firmly against his hand. She took the initiative as her hand began to stroke him slowly while using a firm grip that felt just amazing.

Austin was in heaven. The soft skin of her breasts along with her hardened nipples was something he could have played with for hours if given the chance. What's more, feeling Jenna begin to masturbate him quickly made his heart race. Even better than all of it was how Jenna's eyes locked on him while they explored each other's bodies.

Jenna was the first to break the silence. With a flicker of her gaze down to her tits, she started to smile. "Do you like them?"

Austin gently pinched one of her nipples in response, earning a soft coo from her. "Love them. They're perfect."

Jenna bit her lip. "Do you want to . . . cum on them?"

Did she really just offer that up? Austin's eyes flickered back down to them and tried to imagine shooting jets of cum all over those supple mounds of perfection. He nodded eagerly, causing Jenna to giggle once more.

"I'll take that as a yes," she said before coming in closer. Within an instant, her mouth was wrapped around his cock again, and Austin leaned back to enjoy the sight. Jenna's breathtaking beauty, and the sight of her between his legs, was one that he hoped to keep for the rest of his life. As her sky-blue eyes locked on his while she took more of his cock in her mouth, he sighed with content.

Jenna quickly got to work and increased her pace. Austin found his easy sighs turning quickly into ragged breaths as she worked his shaft, using her lips to suction off the tip while a hand worked the lower part of his shaft. She worked him with precision, carefully timed to increase his pleasure beyond any manageable threshold. Soon, he was struggling not to cum.

"I'm not going to last much longer," he warned while his fingers slid through her red tresses. "I'm going to cum any second."

She slipped him out of her mouth with an audible pop and straightened up. His cock slipped between her tits as she started to masturbate him more forcibly. "Good. You know where to cum. Cover me, Austin."

It was too much to handle. As his cum started to push up his shaft, he clenched down hard at the arrival of his orgasm.

Jenna was ready. As soon as the first spurt came rushing out of the tip, she pointed it at her tits and absorbed every squirt. He panted in rushed gasps as every drop coated her from her neck to her stomach, loving the sight of his cum dripping off of her nipples.

Once his orgasm had started to subside, Jenna's hands took over and rubbed it into her breasts. It was something he couldn't take his eyes from. The beautiful sight of her massaging her nipples while her fingers were coated with his cum. As if to add to the eroticism of the moment, she took several larger globs and brought them to her lips, sucking her fingers clean of all his juices.

"God, that was incredible. You were incredible," muttered Austin as she rubbed the last drop into her tits.

"You have so much cum," said Jenna with a giggle. "I thought maybe last week you just hadn't had release in a while but look at how much you covered me!"

Austin smiled shyly.If only they contained swimmers that actually worked, we'd be in business. He shook the thought from his mind quickly, not wanting to pollute the moment with his negative thoughts.

"That's about normal for me," he said. "Although, I think your presence here definitely helps."

Jenna grinned. "You think?"

They both laughed for a few moments while Jenna cleaned up with a spare towel. She put her bra on first, and as much as he hated to see her perfect tits disappear behind the white fabric, she looked just as sexual in only her bra and jeans. For a brief moment, she was content to lay back on his bed, and he joined her a short moment later. To his surprise, she rested her hand against his chest and leaned into him.

Austin let out a very content sigh which caused her to look back up to him.

"You're not going to fall asleep, are you?" she asked teasingly.

"No way," he said with a quick shake of the head. "My heart is still racing from that. I don't think I could sleep if I tried."

Jenna giggled. "So I guess you liked that, huh?"

He locked eyes on her. "Are you kidding? That was incredible."

"I'm glad I could make you happy then."

"If that's the standard for making me happy, I'd say I'm about set for life," said Austin.

Jenna started to snicker against his shoulder before looking at him with a more serious expression. "I like coming over here. You have this great ability to make me laugh with something silly. Even when I'm not feeling so great or so hot," she said. "I haven't met many people like that."

"You know you have a standing invitation, right?" asked Austin. "Anytime you want to come over here, you're more than welcome."

"Especially if I blow you while I'm here, right?" asked Jenna teasingly while poking him in the ribs.

"That is a nice added benefit," he said jokingly, earning a gasp of surprise from her. Together, they mock wrestled around his bed for several moments until she threw in the towel.

"You just want me for one thing," she accused playfully before sticking her tongue out at him. "I should have known better!"

"Darn, now you know. What can I do now?" he added with a grin.

Jenna stuck out her tongue once more.

"Careful with that, or I might find a place for that tongue," he warned.

Jenna's seductive smile returned. "I hope that's a promise and not just talk."

He couldn't help but grin. Being with her was intoxicating. "We'll see what happens with the next snowstorm!"

Their playful banter continued for the next hour. Austin couldn't remember a time when he enjoyed himself more. Even just lying in bed with her mostly clothed, they laughed, teased, talked, and for the most part, watched each other. He hadn't felt a connection this strong since the early days of his marriage, and he relished every moment of it. Even after Jenna had to leave, they parted only reluctantly, and finally exchanged numbers so they could talk more in the coming days.

The next few weeks followed a similar pattern of interaction that Austin never grew tired of. Starting in the morning, his phone would usually chirp with a message from Jenna, and they would spend a good portion of their day texting back and forth. Most of those texts were flirty and some of them could usually contain a sexy picture or two. A few times, those texts turned into personal visits with Jenna usually being the one to come over when they could be guaranteed a little privacy or were able to separate themselves in Austin's bedroom from his nosy cousin.

Those times with Jenna were incredible, and they didn't always do something sexual. A good portion of the time, especially in the beginning, she would come over just to hang out or to decompress from her day at work. There had been one day in particular with some light snowfall when Austin had cleared off their driveway, and her following visit had included a sensual blow job, but they weren't always booty calls, strictly speaking.

And he was quite fine with that. If he was being honest with himself, he had just as much fun with Jenna with his pants on as he did when they were off. She was an incredibly fun and sweet girl, and he would have gladly hung out with her even if the blow jobs stopped completely. At the moment, they were just a really great added benefit.

For a few weeks, that's all they were though. Jenna would usually come over to talk and if they did progress sexually, it was usually a blow job while she would get topless. At one point, he had tried to return the favor to her as he felt guilty for always being on the receiving end, but she shirked away from him and refocused on his pleasure.

"No, no, no," she said with a playful head shake. "This is about you, not me."

Austin simply shrugged. If she didn't want her own pants to come off, he could live with that. As much as he wanted to take the next step with her, he'd wait until she was ready to go further. The only question left remaining for him was whether or not Jenna would ever reach that point? Was it just a friends withsome benefits situation?

That all changed one Saturday night. It was getting closer to Thanksgiving, and JD was already out for the night with plans to bar hop with some of his friends from class. That meant that Austin had the house all to himself for the evening and most likely the entire night as well, knowing how incapacitated his cousin usually got when he drank.

It was a quiet evening and he was just watching a bit of television when his phone vibrated. Austin smiled, knowing that at this time of night, it was almost always Jenna.

Jenna: Whatcha doing?

She ended the sentence with a smiling emoji, a sure indicator that she was in a flirtatious mood.

Austin: Just watching TV. You?

Jenna: Got home from work and just showered. I was feeling a little lonely.

Austin: There's no need for that. You know you don't need an invitation to come over here, right?

Jenna: I more wanted to make sure your cousin wasn't nearby.

Austin: Coast is clear. Just me.

Jenna: Be over in five!

Austin grinned as he put his phone down. He stretched out on the couch and then tossed off a spare pillow to make room for Jenna. It was the perfect evening to just watch some mindless television and be close to one another on the couch. He just hoped she was in the mood for the same thing.

He heard a knock on the door and yelled for her to come in. A few moments later, he heard the door open and a small click-clack of shoes across the floor as Jenna came to sit on a small portion of the couch he wasn't on.

"What if I was someone here to rob you?" she said teasingly, resting her hands on his arm. "I'd have you completely at my mercy right now."

"Maybe that was the goal all along? Maybe I wanted to be at your mercy?" he teased in return.

Jenna giggled before checking out the rest of the couch. "Is there room for two on this thing?"

"As long as you don't mind snuggling up close?" He opened up his blanket to make room for her to lay. She quickly shrugged off her coat, revealing a set of flannel pajamas underneath.

"You look like you're ready for bed," he said while she kicked off her shoes.

"Maybe I am," she answered playfully. Once she was ready, she quickly slid under the blankets and pressed in against Austin. He slid one arm under her while the other arm rested against her side while positioning themselves to spoon. Jenna pulled his hand down lower to rest against her belly, and he nuzzled his head against her red hair. The smell of sweet, just-washed hair filled his nose and he found himself holding her closer.

"This is rather nice," said Jenna quietly.

"You smell really good," he said, earning a giggle.

"I figured you wouldn't want smelly nurse Jenna to come over," she said.

"Nurse Jenna actually sounds really sexy," he said. "Maybe not the smelly part though."

She pressed her butt back against him firmly. "I had a feeling you might like that."

"How was your day?" he asked. "We didn't talk much throughout it."

Jenna gave a long sigh, which was never a good sign. "It was so frustrating today. We were shorthanded, and the hospital was so busy since it's flu season. I barely got any breaks today and my feet are hurting like crazy."

"Why didn't you say so when you first walked in? I could give you a foot rub if you want."

Jenna half-turned to look at him. "A foot rub? For me?"

"If you want," he said with a smile. "Would that make you feel better?"

Jenna nodded eagerly. "That would feel divine right now."

"Say no more!" Austin quickly pulled himself off the couch. Jenna giggled as she leaned up and placed her back against the couch. His hands drifted to her feet, covered in some adorable pink socks. They came off in a hurry and she wiggled her toes at him invitingly.

He fanned his face playfully. "Stinky!"

Jenna threw her pillow at him. "They are not! I just showered!"

It was enough to make him laugh heartily. "Just kidding." His hands grabbed one of her feet and then started to massage them. He hadn't given many foot massages in his life (his ex-wife hated feet) so he was in novel territory. Yet, it was similar to giving a back massage just with less ground to cover. Soon enough, Jenna's eyes closed, and she exhaled comfortably as he quietly worked her foot.

"You could do this for a living," she muttered after a few minutes.

"I'm that good, huh?" said Austin with a laugh. "And to think, it's been a long time since I gave a foot massage."

"You wouldn't know it," said Jenna with a soft moan. "Those hands are like magic."

"Baby, you haven't seen anything yet," he said, causing Jenna to open her eyes and give him a beaming smile. Austin wasn't quite sure where that surge of confidence came from but judging by her response, she greatly enjoyed it. After a few more minutes with that foot, he switched to the other one and gave it a similar treatment. Jenna kept her eyes closed in relaxation while he worked, and her breathing greatly slowed during his massage.

"Don't fall asleep on me," said Austin before gently tickling the underside of her foot.

Jenna's eyes popped back open. "It just feels so good!"

"You still can't go to sleep," he said with a laugh.

"Why not?"

"Because then I could just completely take advantage of you."

Jenna locked her gaze on him. "Maybe that's what I wanted all along."

123456...9