A Simple Act of Charity

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He smiled, saying nothing while continuing to work on her.

Jenna cooed softly. "I love your hands on my feet."

Truthfully, he loved having his hands on her. Even just feeling her soft skin was arousing, and he found himself getting turned on. Even dressed down in her flannel pajamas, Jenna was still every bit his sexual fantasy.

He wasn't sure where the idea came from but he went forward with it anyway. After rubbing her sole for a few moments, he brought his lips down tenderly to kiss the top portion of her feet. Jenna's eyes popped open once again, and she moaned softly at the kiss.

"That's so nice," she muttered while closing her eyes again.

Taking that as permission to keep going, he pressed another kiss just above her ankle. Jenna let out another small moan and just like that, it became a game to him. He wanted to see all the places he could kiss and earn a moan of approval from her. He placed several more kisses around her ankle and up her leg, earning the most delightful noises from her. Austin started to roll the flannel up a little more to give him more access to her leg, and he ran his hands down the delightfully smooth skin.

"Just shaved," said Jenna quietly, answering his silent question as he rubbed her legs.

"So smooth," he whispered before placing a trail of kisses from just under her knee down to her foot. He repeated the same care to her other leg after rolling up the flannel and then alternated between her legs as he sought to give her enjoyment.

And enjoy she did. Whereas previously she had been close to sleeping with her steady breathing and closed eyes, Jenna had a new reaction to the kissing. Her mouth soon fell open as he made progress up her leg, breathing more heavily as the moment soon sexualized. Slowly enough, he found himself hampered by not being able to go further up her leg. Her pajama bottoms had bunched around her knees and wouldn't go any further. Jenna seemed to notice his predicament almost as soon as it started.

"Is this part of your master plan, hmm?" she asked while she slid off the couch and stood for a moment. She pulled her bottoms down, and they quickly slipped off her feet. Underneath, she wore a pair of simple, pink panties that didn't show off much of anything, despite being right in front of his eyes.

"If I had known how much you enjoyed foot rubs, I would have done it sooner," said Austin while still keeping his eyes on her panty-covered mound.

Jenna giggled and laid back down. "You can continue, good sir!"

"With pleasure," he answered before placing another kiss just below her knee. Now that he had the extra freedom of movement, he spared no parts of her skin from his lips. They ranged over both of her legs starting from the top of her feet and moving along her ankles, her shin up to her knee, and lastly, from her knee up to her thighs.

Jenna stayed quiet as he moved along her thighs, first testing the waters by kissing along the outside of them and then moving back down to her knees. Deciding to see how far she'd let him go, he kissed along the front part of her thighs until he nearly reached her panties before going back low again. The entire time, Jenna kept her eyes closed and her mouth open, panting at his touch against her sensitive parts.

His next ascent was more calculated. He grabbed her leg, pulling it up slightly, and pressed a kiss against the inside of her knee. Now that he had access to her inner thighs, he began a small trail of kisses that followed an invisible line up, only stopping once he could feel the heat emanating from beneath her panties.

"Mmm," moaned Jenna as he got closer. He looked up at her to see her eyes were now open. She tenderly traced her fingers against his face before he pulled just out of her reach. Grabbing her other leg, Austin repeated the same movement up her leg except this time, he didn't pull back once he reached her panties.

"Oh, mmm," moaned Jenna as his lips slid across the pink fabric and landed on the other side of her thigh. He repeated that movement several times as her hips began to move, gently nudging her mound against his face. Seeing her reaction, he stopped teasing her so much and then placed more pressure against her mound, feeling her heat against his lips.

"Oh, Austin."

Jenna's legs began to close slightly, locking his head in place against her inner thighs. It was time now for his lips to get some backup. He brought his hand between her legs, carefully placing it against her inner thigh to keep her spread apart for him. Tenderly, he kissed between her legs, sliding over her inner lips where the only separation between them was a few bits of pink fabric.

Pulling away to look at her for a moment, he could see the beginnings of a small, wet spot forming on the underside of the fabric. He looked up to her eyes to find them locked on his.

"Be gentle, okay?" she asked, giving her permission in so few words.

Austin nodded and brought both of his hands to her hips. His fingers slipped under the band as Jenna raised her hips and he pulled down quickly, sliding the pink fabric all the way down her legs before landing on the floor.

She was intoxicating. What was uncovered from the tiny fabric was something truly beautiful. Jenna's pussy was waiting for him, her lips slick with her own juices and slightly parted. Above her lips, she had a small patch of light-red hair, just enough to stoke his arousal at seeing her bottomless for the first time.

"I hope this is okay," she said worriedly as she noticed him staring at her.

Austin looked up and smiled. "You're beautiful. All of you."

Jenna smiled shyly and relaxed more into the couch. Her legs parted wider, an invitation he couldn't ignore. This time, he dove in with no pretenses for his intentions. His mouth landed right against her slick lips, kissing them as if they were her other pair. Jenna moaned louder this time as he took the opportunity to slip his tongue between the entrance, tasting her slick, hot wetness.

"Please keep doing that," she moaned as her hips thrust against his face. Austin felt her hand slip through his hair, alternating between loving slides and passionate grabs as his lips made love to her pussy. It wasn't long until he stopped all kissing motions and only used his tongue to slip inside, changing his motions until she was squirming with desire.

"Oh my god," she gasped as his tongue began to lap against her inner walls. He didn't stop in one spot but kept moving all around, swirling his tongue against her wet hole while his nose put pressure against her clit. Jenna's hips soon began to buck, and it was all that he could do to hold on and escalate the pleasure before she might throw him off.

Noticing her movements, she grabbed his head and held him against her lower half. Austin renewed the pressure while using his finger to rub at her clit. The second he started doing so, Jenna moaned louder than he'd ever heard before and pressed her mound tight against his face. She was getting so close, and his chin was nearly dripped with her own juices.

"Oh, oh, oh! Oh, Austin, mmm," moaned Jenna loudly, panting heavily now as he worked with passionate abandon. Soon enough, she was there. Austin felt the incredible wetness emerge from deep inside her and coat his chin with her fluids. He lapped away, loving the tangy, sweet taste of her and keeping just enough pressure on her body to help guide her through the orgasm.

It was over almost too soon. Jenna nearly collapsed against the couch as his head slipped out from her thighs. Her hands went to her forehead as her mouth hung open in breathless satisfaction.

"Oh my god," she panted once more. "That was so wonderful. You have no idea," she gushed.

Austin chuckled and wiped some of her juices from his chin. Seeing him do so, she turned red in the face, almost as red as her hair. "Oh, I'm so sorry, Austin! You're just covered!"

He laughed harder. "I figured we're even now with how I've been covering you the last few weeks."

She covered her eyes with her hands. "I can't believe that just happened."

The smile slowly dropped from his face. "Do you mean you didn't like that? Did you not want to go that far?"

She shook her head quickly. "Not at all. That was just perfect. I just intended to come over and hang out with you a little before bedtime. I didn't imagine you'd be eating my pussy just about as soon as I came over."

"I'm just full of surprises," said Austin with a shrug.

Jenna giggled. "That you are. Now come up here!" She crooked her finger at him and beckoned him to resume his spot behind her on the couch. Austin scurried back to his original position and slipped between the back cushion and Jenna's warm body. As soon as he was there, she turned her face to his and kissed him deeply.

It was unexpected and truthfully, it was the first time they had kissed. Despite all that had happened between them, this was the first time they shared something so innocent and passionate as a single kiss. The kiss between them told him all he needed to know about the way Jenna was feeling, and it also confirmed internally his own feelings about her.

She was the first one to pull away from the kiss. If he expected her to say something sweet, he was mistaken. "You taste like my pussy."

"You make that sound like a bad thing," said Austin.

Jenna giggled. "It's just not something I'm used to," she said before her expression turned more serious. "No one's done that for me in a long, long time."

"That seems like something we need to fix," he said in return.

"Maybe. I don't know if I like the taste but I do like the way you kiss," she said before offering him another chance to lock lips. He took it and pressed eagerly into her. Despite professing to not like the taste, Jenna's mouth slipped open and her tongue greeted his own. They played a subtle game of cat-and-mouse before the kiss ended all too soon.

Jenna sighed happily as she twisted back around and placed herself in a position to spoon with him once more. There were several differences about this time though. For one, she was still completely bottomless. One gentle swipe of her legs revealed her goosebump-laden skin, open and waiting for his touch. He felt it more prominently by how she pushed back her butt against him and that led him to the second difference—his cock was harder than granite and now pushing back against her with only the thin layer of his gym shorts to separate them.

Subconsciously, Jenna had to know what was poking her from behind but it was no deterrent to her whatsoever. Quite the opposite, she began to push her hips back against him in tiny, delicate motions. In all honesty, it was dry humping without speed or teenaged urgency, and Austin grabbed her hips to help control the motion.

They played that game for what felt like an hour but was only actually more like minutes. Jenna would keep up her subtle thrusting, forcing his cock deeper into the crevice between her legs while he controlled the movement with his hand on her hips. Above the waist, nothing out of the ordinary appeared to be happening and they both quietly watched the old sitcom rerun that was playing on the screen in front of them.

It was a race to see which one of them would break first. Austin knew his chances of winning that were slim. He was too attracted to Jenna and too turned on from having her cum against his face. In fact, he was slightly worried about their movements getting out of control and having to cum inside his own gym shorts. It had been too long since he last had sex, and he was afraid his body would betray that very fact.

Surprisingly, Jenna was the one who started the chain of reaction. She grabbed his hand, which was still rooted on her hip, and began to pull it upward. At first he thought she was going to stop their little game before it went too far but in a shocking twist, she kept pulling his hand until it settled between her tits, over her flannel top. She applied more pressure to hint to him what she wanted, and he didn't disappoint. Austin grabbed a handful of her breast and gently squeezed, earning a shuddering sigh from her.

It didn't take much more touching to figure out that she wasn't wearing a bra. The unencumbered access to her body was thrilling and he alternated between each breast, kneading the flesh and making her nipples hard to the touch. In response, Jenna rocked a bit harder against his cock, forcing him deeper between her legs.

With Jenna's quiet but intentional consent, Austin lowered his hand until it came to rest just below the hemline of the shirt. This time, he raised his hand under the fabric, his fingers tracing a warm path along her belly until once more reaching the soft flesh of her tits. Jenna sighed happily as he once again began to manhandle her body, his fingers trapping each nipple between them and squeezing forcibly in just the manner she enjoyed.

"Yes," whispered Jenna quietly as all pretense stopped about their secret dry humping. She pushed back with more force this time around, laying to rest any pretensions that what they were doing was anything but foreplay.

Austin couldn't get enough of the sweet sound of her moans. Every time he found another delicate spot to poke, tease, or pinch, Jenna rewarded him with the most sexual of moans, putting further steel in his erection. He now began to thrust on his own now, meeting her timed motions with an equal reaction from his own body. It was only a matter of time now until they both gave in.

In the next moment, Jenna twisted her torso around and latched onto his lips once more, this kiss even less chaste and more passionate than the one that had come before it. His tongue invaded her mouth only to be received by her own in a deeply wanton moment.

When their lips next parted, Jenna's gaze locked on his. With one soft caress of his cheek, she nodded her head silently, giving permission to break the final barrier. As Austin began to pull his shorts down, his angry erection flopped against his stomach, stiff and ready for what was coming next. Jenna turned back around and arched her back, which brought her butt closer against him once more. This time, there was no fabric to prevent anything from happening. It was Austin's turn to moan as his cock finally slipped between Jenna's legs and felt the heat from her pussy for the first time.

"Oh god," moaned Jenna as she felt it too. They once more started to dry hump, each time the tip of his cock finding its way closer to her wet, waiting hole. Both of them panted feverishly as their bodies worked to close the distance.

And then it happened. Jenna gasped as the tip of his manhood found what it had long been seeking, and it slowly slipped inside her. It was just the tip but it might as well have been the whole thing judging by her reaction. Her hand came to squeeze his own that was cupping her breast, locking it down to hold him tight against her body. Austin simply withdrew his hips slightly and pushed forward once more.

He slipped in further, another inch now driving forward into her wet pussy. Austin repeated the motion again and again, each time getting more depth as Jenna panted with excitement. Finally, the last thrust pushed him all the way inside, and for a brief moment, he came to rest fully embedded inside the gorgeous redhead.

"Oh my god, and I thought you eating me was fantastic," moaned Jenna before she pushed back on him again. "This is indescribable."

Austin panted in her ear. "Was it worth the wait?"

She turned to look at him. "You have no idea."

She kissed him strongly as their hips began to move together. At first the rhythm was slow, predictable, and forcible. Austin would thrust all the way inside and pull out in the smoothest of motions while she counterthrust against him. It was all so deliberate, and despite being the first time they were having sex, their bodies responded together in such a way that felt like they'd been doing it for decades.

Austin was absolutely in awe of how amazing her body felt against his. Her soft warmth had quickly turned to feverish passion as soon as their bodies connected, a wondrous feeling that could never be replicated by anyone else. Once again, the small moans of arousal that she gave at the pinnacle of every deep thrust only served to entice him further, longing to hear her sweet voice and the way her body responded. Below the waist, he felt like they might as well be fucking in a pool or underwater, so wet with desire that both of their thighs were entirely coated in the remnants of Jenna's sweet juices.

Their current position was less than ideal though. For one, he could only get so deep inside of her from their spooning position on the couch, and for number two, he couldn't watch her reactions while they coupled. If there was anything that helped his orgasms, it was the sight of Jenna's pretty sky-blue eyes on him.

With one smooth movement, he pulled completely out of her only to hear the whimpered moans of disapproval from Jenna almost immediately.

"Where are you going?" she moaned in distress.

Austin got up on his knees and used his hands to gently roll her onto her back. Once she was there, her eyes locked on his. Inside was a fearful expression, almost like she was scared that he'd decided to stop. There was an incredible vulnerability to them that he found endearing and sexual at the same time.

"I just wanted to switch so I could see you," he said with a gentle smile.

The fear quickly dissipated from her face, and she held her arms out in invitation. Austin slipped between her body, gently crushing her against the couch as once more their bodies lined up with each other.

He was immediately pleased with the move as it brought Jenna's lips to his while his cock easily slipped back inside its new home. Jenna moaned against his mouth as he slid all the way inside her again and even let out a louder cry as he pushed deeper than he was before.

"Oh, god, Austin! You're so deep," she moaned as her arms slipped around his back.

He pulled back just far enough to be able to see himself fully encased inside her with no part of his shaft visible. It was one of the sexiest things he'd seen in a long time, and Austin tried to commit it to memory as part of their first time having sex. And hopefully not the last.

Their pace began to pick up immensely shortly after. What had been slow and deliberate became vigorous and intense as Jenna clung to him and met each of his thrusts with one of his own. At some point, her flannel top had become pushed all the way up, and he delighted in the feel of her bare breasts against his own chest, loving the feeling that their bodies were connected in so many different ways.

Jenna seemed to be enjoying it too. Her eyes locked on his as their hips pistoned together, creating a moment that was unlike any other when it came to intimacy. There was something primal and satisfying about looking into someone else's eyes while having sex and the closeness that it fostered only served to have him work harder for sweet release.

Jenna found hers first. At one point, those sexy sky-blue eyes were locked on his, and in the next, she had thrown her head back against the pillow while her mouth dropped open in agonizing pleasure.

"Oh, god, oh, oh, oh!" she moaned as her entire body began to shake, and she clamped down tight against his. Once more he felt her shudders of pleasure and her intense wetness against him as her body went over the edge. It was the most erotic sight he'd ever seen. Nothing would ever top the sight of Jenna Gibson in orgasm while underneath him for the rest of his life.

Perhaps it was the change in positions or perhaps it was finally being able to look her in the eyes, but his orgasm was on its way. Before it arrived, Austin worked his hips into a thrusting frenzy, pistoning with great speed as he couldn't wait to orgasm with her. Images flashed in his head of Jenna's pussy overflowing with his cum, a notion so sensual that it soon beckoned him to the precipice.

1...34567...9