A Simple Act of Kindness

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah, well, fuck him," I spat, "I'll have my strength back way before that happens; and he definitely doesn't want to screw around with me, I'm telling you now."

"If that's the case, then you need to get your butt in the pool as soon as possible," Julie giggled, "I've got a swim suit here in my locker, and as soon as you're finished eating your breakfast; I'm going to go get changed and then we'll get right to it, okay, sweetie?"

I looked at Dr. Lerner, and with a silly grin on my face, said, "I guess I've received my instructions for the day, huh?"

"It looks that way," he laughed, "I've got some other patients that I need to see; and then I'll come back and check on you later this morning after you come back from the pool," and then he left to finish his rounds.

However, not less than two seconds after he left my room, my breakfast was being brought into my room by one of the kitchen staff, the same person, an older lady, who'd been bringing me my breakfast ever since I'd been in the hospital.

"Good morning, Mister Hendrickson," she gently smiled "How're you this morning?"

"I'm doing great, thank you, Miss..." I said, "I'm sorry, what's your name?"

"Helen," she appreciatively smiled, "You can call me Helen; and it's Missus."

"Okay then, Missus Helen," I smiled, "I'm doing great, and thank you for asking. Oh, and you can call me just plain old Kyle."

"Okay then, just plain old Kyle," she playfully giggled, "It's good to see you up and doing so good today. We were all very worried about you for a while."

"That's awfully nice of you to say such a thing," I sincerely replied, "My family was really worried, too."

And then once again, no sooner had I spoken of them than I heard my mother's voice emanating from my doorway. "Good morning, handsome," she sweetly said, "How are you feeling this morning?" and then she and Laura came into my room, followed by Dad.

"Hi, Mom," I smiled, as she and Laura hugged me, "Hi, Sis, it's good to see you guys."

"Hey, Sport," Dad happily grinned, hugging me as soon as Mom and Laura had moved out of the way, "How're ya feeling these days, kiddo?"

"I'm doing really well," I grinned, "Doctor Lerner and M.J., uh, I mean Julie, both, have been taking real good care of me."

"So, you finally figured out who she was, huh?" Laura playfully teased me, kissing my cheek and giggling, "It's about time, you big lug."

"I love her," I suddenly blurted out, embarrassing Julie and making her blush, "And when I get out of here, I'm going to ask her to marry me...if she'll have me, that is."

"Maybe I might," Julie sweetly yet playfully cooed, her beautiful blue eyes filling with joyful tears as she made the necessary preparations to feed me my breakfast, "But let's work on getting you outta here first, okay?"

"Okay," I grinned, "But I wanted you to know that I love you very much."

"That's good," she quietly sniffled, smiling from ear-to-ear, "Because I love you, too."

"Oh, my goodness," Mom happily smiled, "Are you the same M.J. Smith that Kyle went to school with, sweetie?"

"Yes, ma'am," she timidly replied, "But I go by Julie these days."

"Well, I must say," Mom thoughtfully replied, "You look so much different, and so very pretty, too."

"Thank you, Missus Hendrickson," she smiled, "That was very nice of you to say so."

"There's no need to thank me, sweetheart," Mom tenderly replied, placing her arm around Julie's waist and gently hugging her, "It's easy to tell the truth, pretty girl."

"I think she looks beautiful," Laura grinned, winking at Julie, "But I can't believe that she loves my lug headed little brother."

"You shut up," I laughed, sticking my tongue out at Laura, "I haven't seen or heard of any guys knocking on your door."

"That's right," Laura laughed, "I don't have time for some guy that's going to demand all of my time while I'm trying to get my education. Now, after I get a job, hmm, that's a different story..."

"Oh, yuck," I teased, "I don't want to hear about that, especially before I eat my breakfast."

"Oh, really?" Laura said, becoming agitated, "You know what you can..."

"That's enough, you two," Mom said, halting the argument that was brewing between my sister and me. Then she looked at Julie smiling, and said, "Are you sure you want to be with my son? He's such an aggravating little stinker."

"He'd better not aggravated me," Julie playfully giggled, "I'm a nurse and I know exactly how to hurt him."

"Hell yeah," Dad laughed, "I like this girl, if for any reason, she won't take any shit from Kyle."

"See," Laura giggled, winking at Mom and Dad, "I told you two that you'd like her, didn't I?"

"You guys need to leave me alone," I grinned, "Besides, Julie is going to be feeding me my breakfast, and the last thing I need is an upset stomach."

"Oh, dear," Dad teased, "We wouldn't want to upset your delicate little constitution now, would we, sweetie?"

"Shut up," I laughed "You can kiss my constitution, all of you."

"Oh, hush," Julie giggled, "You need to settle down so that I can feed you. After that, I'm going to go get changed, and then I'll take you to the pool, okay?"

~~~~~~

Julie went to her locker room, and then after changing into her bathing suit, she put a pair of scrubs on over the top of it. She came into my room wearing a set of green scrubs, unlike the white nurse's uniform which she normally wore.

"Hey there, Tiger," she tenderly smiled, "Let's get you changed into the pair of shorts that your parents brought you earlier, and then I'll help you into the wheelchair, okay, baby?"

"Whatever you say," I grinned, "Besides; I'm really looking forward to seeing you in your bathing suit."

"I hate to disappoint you, my love," she giggled, "But it's only a one piece, and a very modest one at that."

"It's not the bathing suit that concerns me," I lecherously chuckled, "The body that's inside of it is what I want to see."

All of a sudden Julie walked over to the door of my room, and then after closing it, she sauntered back over to where I lay, seductively swaying her hips while looking into my eyes. Then she took my hands and placed them on her breasts as she leaned down and softly kissed my lips, slowly snaking her tongue into my mouth to explore my own in a sexy, erotic dance."

"Oh, shit, Julie," I panted, "My God, baby you're turning me on like you wouldn't believe."

Needless to say, my cock had suddenly grown into almost eight inches of hard flesh, throbbing with every beat of my heart.

"Hmm," she purred, slowly reaching into my pants and gently grabbing it, and then stroking it up and down; "I don't think we're going to have much trouble rehabilitating your body at all...at least from the waist down anyway."

"Has anyone ever told you what a nasty little girl you are?" I teased, "But don't think that I don't like it, because I love what you're doing to me almost as much as I love you."

"There's something you need to know about me, before we go any further Kyle," she told me, slowly pulling away from me, her face turning bright red as tears began to fill her eyes, "It might even change the way you feel about me, too."

"Yeah, right," I playfully replied, tenderly removing her hand from my pants, and then taking hold of it, "You said the same thing before I found out who you were, and I didn't change my mind about you then. So; what could possibly make you think I'll do it now, my beauty?"

"Alright then," she said, "I'm a virgin, Kyle...did you hear me? I'm a virgin."

"And you think that's a bad thing?" I gently smiled, "Baby, you don't seem to realize how much more beautiful that makes you look to me, do you?"

"I guess not," she quietly replied, shamefully hanging her head as she stared at the floor, "It makes me feel like a little girl, that same fat, ugly, scared little girl that you knew back in high school."

"Look at me," I said, slowly but deliberately bringing my hand to her face so that she would look me in the eyes, "You are, hands down, the most beautiful woman that I've ever known; do you understand me, Julie? You're beautiful, more beautiful than any-thing, or any-one that I've ever seen or ever known. And there's nothing that anyone will ever be able to say to me that will make me think otherwise. Do you understand me, my love?"

"I love you, Kyle," she softly wept, "I've loved you ever since I was sixteen years old and you took up for me during choir class that time when people were making fun of me after I sang that solo the first time."

"I remember that," I said, remembering the memory of which she spoke, "I thought that what everyone was saying about you was so mean; and I knew that I wasn't about to let them get away with it."

"My hero," she giggled, "What I always wondered was why nobody ever stood up to you. Was it because you were a football player?"

"Not at all," I told her, "They knew that I would kick their asses, and football had nothing to do with it."

"What do you mean?" she asked, "I don't think I understand."

"I'm going to tell you something," I said, "But I don't want you to think anything different about me after I do, okay?"

"What," she knowingly grinned, "Are you going to tell me that you have a black belt in Karate? I already know about that, silly."

"But how," I asked, "How could you possibly know about that? I only told my fam..." and then I stopped mid-sentence, realizing who it was that would've told her, making me smile and ask her, "So, what else did my sister tell you about me?"

"Oh, you know, the usual," Julie playfully giggled, "The color of your hair, how much you weigh, the size of your..."

"Hold it right there," I laughed, interrupting her, "Laura didn't tell you the size of my dick, because she doesn't know."

"Get your mind out of the gutter, you dirty boy," she teased, "I was going to say the size of your clothes."

"Yeah, right," I chuckled, "Go yank someone else's chain, girlie."

"I'd rather yank something else," she began teasing me again, "But I'm going to have to wait until you get well before I can do that so; in the mean time, I'm going to put your shorts on you when we get to the pool, okay sexy?"

"Mmm," I smiled, "That sounds good to me, let's go..."

~~~~~~

Once I was in my wheelchair, Julie took me down stairs, via the elevator, to the basement therapy rooms of the hospital, one of which contained a pool. This particular pool, built above ground, was barely five feet, six inches deep, and only eight feet wide, and ten feet in length. It looked more like a tank that was built specifically for the purposes of helping patients with walking disabilities; and it was singularly unique in its design.

The pool had its own chair which was connected to a hydraulic ramp and pulley system that raised the patient off the ground and then lowered them into the pool. Once their exercise program was complete, the patient would reseat themselves back into the chair, and then be lifted out of the pool, to be gently sat back onto the ground.

However, in order to be able to be able to exercise more comfortably without the fear of drowning, the saline content of the water was raised to give the patient more buoyancy, similar to that of The Dead Sea.

~~~~~~

As Julie rolled me into the room, the first thing I took notice of was the fact that she and I were the only ones there. I was even more surprised by the fact that once we were inside, she closed the door and then locked it behind us.

"Hmm," I grinned, "What're you up to girl?"

"You'll see in a minute," she giggled, "First things first though, let's get you into your swimming suit," and she proceeded to strip me naked, until I was sitting in the chair, completely bare-assed.

"Uh, what're you up to now?" I salaciously grinned, "And where's my swimming suit?"

"It's a surprise," she smiled, "And I hope you like it," and before I could react, she began taking off her scrubs to revealing that she, too, was naked underneath her clothes.

Let me tell you now that beholding the vision of Julie's naked body for the first time is something that I'll remember for the rest of my life. She pulled the berets out of her hair which made her long blonde hair flow behind her, coming to rest at her hot little waist.

Her beautiful 36C tits stood high on her chest, and my cock began to rise as I watched her areolas which, when relaxed, were two and a half inches in diameter; however they slowly twisted themselves into raspberry knots around the beautiful wonders of her quarter inch long nipples.

And by the time my eyes had traveled down her flat stomach to witness the very first true blonde pussy I'd ever seen, which sat in the center of her trim hips, and beautifully lodged in the tight juncture at the top of her legs; my cock was standing at its full, almost eight inch length, measuring four and a half inches in diameter. Still though, nothing, and I mean nothing could've prepared me for the sight of her hot, tight, and wonderfully round ass that I couldn't wait to put my face into.

"I take it you like what you see, my love," she purred, as I sat there with my mouth open, "And judging from the size of that big cock, I'll bet that you have one hell of a load waiting for me, huh, baby?"

"Uh huh," was all I could say, as I simply sat there dumbfounded, feeling myself wanting to stand up and hold her against my own naked body, to never let go...not ever.

"I love you, Kyle," she lovingly whispered, happy tears welling in her eyes, "And I've dreamed of this moment since the very first time I ever saw you when we were freshmen in high school."

"I love you, too, and I'm so sorry," I softly replied, "Please forgive me for making you wait so long."

"Shh," she whispered, coming to kneel between my legs, "There's nothing to forgive so; no more "I'm sorry's", okay, baby?"

"Thank you, baby," I said, "What're you..." and before I could utter another word, Julie had half of my cock in her mouth, going down on it further, very slowly, but still further nonetheless.

"Oh, God" I groaned, "I can't begin to explain to you how good that feels, baby....OH, how I love you."

"I love you, too," she smiled, pulling my cock from out of her throat long enough to speak to me before she sank her face not only back into my lap, but back onto my iron hard cock as well.

However, it didn't take long before I felt the cum beginning to build up in my balls, and right before I unloaded my pent up sperm into her mouth, I said, "Julie, baby I'm going to cum...you'd better," and then it felt like gallon after gallon of my seed came pouring forth from deep within me. But the really amazing part of it all was that I heard her softly whimpering as I shot rope after rope of my sperm past her mouth, down her throat and then directly into her stomach.

This was one of the best; if not the best orgasm I'd ever had at that point in my life, and what made it even better was the fact that Julie had been strumming her clit the whole time she'd had my cock in her mouth. And of course the moment she felt me cumming, her own orgasm rolled over her like the sweeping of the tide as it washed onto the shore.

~~~~~~

"I love you so much, Kyle," Julie began to weep, laying her head in my lap while I slowly but softly stroked her head; using my hand with a new found burst of strength and energy. Then she stood up, and while still as naked as me, wheeled me over to the special chair attached to the pool, and then after locking the brakes, helped me out of my wheelchair and into the pool chair, all the while pressing her naked body against my own.

Once she'd strapped me in, she turned the switch that activated the lift, and before I knew it, I felt the warm salty waters of the pool caressing my naked body. Soon thereafter; Julie had pinned back, and covered her hair with a shower cap, and then climbed down the ladder on the far side of the pool to join me in the water.

~~~~~~

After placing what was basically a glorified lifesaver under my arms and around my waist, she then released the straps that were holding me in the chair, and I felt my body floating gently in the water.

"Okay, baby," she softly smiled, as she erotically pressed her bare body against my own, "I want you to start trying to move your legs. Don't go too fast; just start off slowly so that we can get the blood to circulate into your lower limbs."

And to my amazement, I slowly began moving my legs. Granted, the movement was minimal at first, but within a period of five, or so, minutes, I was able to touch the bottom of the pool with the soles of my feet, not standing, mind you, but still touching and feeling it as well.

"Holy shit," I excitedly smiled, "This is really working, Julie. It's really working."

"Yes, it is," she happily replied, "I'm so proud of you, baby," and then we kissed again, only this time our naked bodies were closely pressed together from top to bottom.

And needless to say, my cock began to rise again, not only poking Julie in her pussy, but also making her giggle and tell me, "It feels like someone is waking up and trying to make his way inside of me. What do you say, sweetheart, should I let him in?"

"I'm sorry about that, my love," I regrettably said, "But I think that thing has got a mind of its own right now. I swear to you that I'm not doing it on purpose."

"Shh, 'she quietly purred, after a quick kiss upon my lips, "Do you hear me complaining about it?"

"No," I grinned, shaking my head, "You sure feel great pressed up against me like this though."

"I want to tell you something before I let you inside of me, Kyle," she quietly told me, while staring into my eyes, "Technically I'm still a virgin. I've never had a real penis inside of me, but I have had a dildo in me before. I did it the other night, because I knew that you and I would be making love before too long; and I wanted it to be as painless as possible, as well as not to have to worry about the bloody mess."

"I love you, Julie, no doubt about it," I honesty told her, "But before we go any further, are you absolutely sure about this?"

"Yes, baby," she sweetly purred, "I never been more certain about anything in my life," and then before I could reply, I felt her opening her legs as she grabbed my cock with one hand, and my waist with the other, and then very quickly pulled me by the hips as I felt her thrust her pubis into mine, and then within seconds, I was inside of her.

"I love you, Kyle Hendrickson," she softy, but sensually groaned, "I've loved you for a long time, and now you're mine and I'm yours, baby."

"I love you, too," I replied, as she helped me move my now rigid cock in and out of her," And I'll love you for the rest of my life if you'll have me."

"Oh, God yes," she hotly purred, "Just keep fucking me, my love...keep fucking me just like that."

We slowly moved back and forth for another few moments longer until I felt the same tingle beginning to build up in my balls like I did when she was sucking my cock earlier. However, this time I was in her pussy with no protection whatsoever. And while trying to keep that thought prevalent in my mind regardless of what we were doing, I looked at her and asked, "Where do you want me to..."

"Inside of me, baby," she urgently said, "Cum deep inside of me. It's alright, I'm on the pill," and then I let loose what felt like even more cum than before when I filled her tummy with my seed."

"Oh, God, baby," I softly groaned, not wanting to be too loud, "I'm cumming M.J., oh, my God, I'm cumming inside of you. I love you so much," and then I emptied the rest of what was left in balls deep within the recesses of her hot little dark blonde hair covered pussy.

"That's it, Kyle," she urgently said, "I'm cumming right along with you again, yes, yes, oh, so good, baby, yes, ungh, oh, God, ooooh, yessss."