All Comments on 'A Simple Business Arrangement'

by Jazz_E_too

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Well written but truly unlikeable characters

No rating

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

Some of my favourite stories are when a confident woman takes what she wants and to hell with the consequences. And Geri gets paid a motza for it as well!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

On the contrary, this is not a confident woman who takes what she wants. This is a woman who has to twist things bit by bit to make it alright in her mind. Boz helps her, but if she were truly a confident woman and not his willing victim, she wouldn't need this kind of mental games with herself.

Xzy89c1Xzy89c1about 6 years ago
Not a confidant woman

So she does not care about her husband? Is that the message? Not sure of point of story.

StubbyoneStubbyoneover 5 years ago
WTF ?

Where's the ending? Any ending? So her husband evidently knows and she keeps on fucking her "client?" What's the point of the story? Pretty well written up to the abrupt finish. Did you get tired of writing? Only a 3 for an incomplete story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Does This Relate

I have a friend who developed a sexual relationship with a traveling salesman. The relationship lasted almost a year. Then the salesman went to the husband and turned over pictures, video and audio tapes. The divorce was textbook easy. Why did the salesman do it? Because someone had done the same to him while he was traveling. Why did he pick my friend? Because she was the one who flirted first. My only question was why did he maintain such a lengthy affair before going to the husband?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous