Jamal

Story Info
A cougar brings a young black athlete home from the beach.
9.6k words
4.65
53.7k
74
5

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/05/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: all sex scenes described in this story are between adults.

*****

"Hi I'm Jamal," a baritone voice said.

I squinted up into the midday sun. A tall young man stood over me. I lifted my head and pulled on dark sunglasses to suppress the blinding light. A tall dark young man with an athletic physique towered over me. My first thought was my, my I hope he's old enough.

I propped on elbows on my beach towel. "Hi Jamal," I smiled. "How are you?"

"I'm good," he said, his dark eyes on mine. "How are you? What's your name?"

"My name is Sandy," I said.

"Sandy like the beach," he smiled.

"Yes," I chuckled. "Sandy like the beach."

"How are you, Sandy?"

"I'm fine, thanks Jamal."

I liked that he shifted his stance. It meant he was at least a little nervous approaching me. I like self confidence but too much becomes arrogance.

He flashed a toothy white smile. I could see his eyes through his amber shades. They locked on my breasts for a moment then ran down to my bikini bottoms before quickly returning to my eyes. My sunglasses were so dark he couldn't see mine.

I raked his body. It took only a moment to assess. High school or college age athlete. Three sports. Weight room powerful but not musclebound. Broad shoulders. Narrow waist. Smooth chest and belly. Six pack abs. Great ass sicking out the back of board shorts. Nice bulge in front. Hairy thighs and calves but with sharp muscle definition. Wide receiver in football, starting forward in basketball, slugger in baseball or maybe sprinter or swim team—whichever sport he did in spring. African-American. Fleet. Despite his size he looked very young. I hoped he was eighteen.

"Are you here alone, Sandy?"

"Yes, Jamal," I said, noticing his eyes on my breasts again. I felt my nipples getting hard through my bikini top despite the summer heat.

"You're not afraid of being alone?"

"No," I smiled. "There are plenty of people around. It's a family beach. I live nearby and come here all the time. It's safe."

"Your husband isn't afraid for you?"

Jamal had noticed the band on my finger. Points for the courage to approach me and more for respecting that I was married.

"He doesn't need to worry," I said reaching into my beach bag and pulling out my keychain, flashing the tiny canister of pepper spray which hung from it.

"Whoa I'm not going to hurt you," Jamal said, holding up his palms.

"Oh I know you're not," I smiled, putting keychain away.

He flashed his brilliant toothy smile again and said, "How do you know I'm not?"

I wondered how he'd be in bed. I spread my legs a little. His eyes went straight to my mound, looked underneath it then moved up my belly over my tits to my eyes again. My nipples got harder.

"I can tell," I smiled, shrugging a little. "I've been around a long time."

"How old are you Sandy?"

"Fifty-two," I said.

"That's crazy," he said. "No way you're that old—um, I uh, I mean fifty-two."

He started tripping over his choice of words. I smiled and bit my lip.

"It's okay Jamal."

"Sorry," he said. "You look like you're thirty."

"Thanks," I said. "How old are you?"

"Eighteen," he said with some pride.

"Do you live here in Clearwater?"

"No. I'm from Atlanta. I'm down here visiting family."

"By yourself?"

"Yeah. I just graduated high school in June. I'm going to Florida on an athletic scholarship this fall."

"Which sport?"

"Track," he said. "Decathlon."

I looked away from him and took in the scene. Water lapped the shore, kids worked on sand castles, boys hydroplaned on beach boards in the surf and sun bathers cooled in the ocean before turning to beach towels. The air smelled of salt, sand and sunscreen. Pelicans soared up and down the beach on the breeze. Palms swayed in the same. I wondered how many people noticed Jamal trying to pick up an older white woman at the beach.

"Why don't you join me," I said, patting the sand.

"Let me get my towel," he said.

I watched him trot about twenty feet behind me and to my left, scoop up a beach towel and return. I wondered how long he had been sitting there watching me.

"Thanks," he smiled, spreading his` towel and sitting on it with long legs straight out in front, arms behind him propping him up, palms down on the sand. He wore a musky cologne, but not too much of it. Maybe some had washed off in the water. It smelled really good. His eyes locked on my chest.

Breasts. Tits. Ta-tas. Jugs. I have used them to get almost every man I've wanted my entire adult life. They're not as pert as they were when I was younger. They sag a little more with each passing year, but they still have the same magnetic effect. They're big. A large 34DDD or one of the smaller 34E bras fits best. They and the fact that I'm the same weight and have the same figure I did when I graduated high school turns men's heads and makes blood pool in their loins. My breasts had pulled Jamal into my orbit and now he sat beside me chatting. Easy capture.

I propped up on my arms and arched my back a little to stick out my chest. My yellow bikini didn't cover much but his eyes removed it over and over. He talked about his high school athletic career in football, basketball and track, the family he was visiting—grandparents—and what he would study as a college freshman at summer's end. Men love talking about themselves. I didn't stop him.

"You're a beautiful woman, Sandy," he said. "That's why I stopped. I had to tell you."

"Thanks, Jamal," I said. "You're a handsome young man."

"Really?"

"Very handsome," I said.

"Thanks," he said. "I'd like to get to know you better."

"So would I," I said.

"For real?"

"For real," I said.

"I like your tan," he said. "Your bikini is sexy. You have a beautiful body."

"Thanks, Jamal, you're sweet," I said. "Will you do me a favor?"

"Sure," he said.

I handed him a bill and said, "Would you go up to the machine and get me a water? I'm out."

"Be right back," he said, jumping up and heading towards the concession stand.

I got up, slung beach bag over my shoulder, pulled on sun hat, scooped up our towels, wiggled into sandals and began following him up there. When he turned to look back at me surprise crossed his face. He waited til I caught up.

"Did you change your mind Sandy?"

I hooked my arm around his and said, "I want you to come home with me."

His jaw fell open. I closed it with a finger.

"You mean you want me—"

"Yes," I said. "I want you to come home with me."

"Now," he said.

"Now," I said. "Is that okay with you?"

"Y-yes," he said.

"Come on then," I said, pulling at his arm. "I have your towel."

We walked arm and arm away from the water. My fingers felt the solid muscle of his upper arm. My sex began to open.

"What are we going to do at your house?"

"Have sex," I said.

"You're playing with me," he said.

"I'm not," I said.

"What about your husband?"

"He's away on business," I said. "He's always away on business."

"No children?"

"They're grown and gone," I smiled. "It's just me, okay?"

"Okay," he smiled.

++++++++++++

"Nice ride," Jamal said when he slid into the passenger seat of my white BMW.

"Thanks. I like it, too."

"How far away are you?"

"Just a couple blocks," I smiled backing out.

"You don't walk to the beach?"

"I do in the mornings when I run the beach," I said. "I like taking the car when I come here to sun and swim."

"You run the beach?"

"Every day," I said, pulling out of the parking lot.

"It shows," he said. "You are hot. Fifty is the new thirty."

I put his big hand on my thigh. He squeezed and caressed it, first on top then with long dark fingers up the inside til he cupped my mound as I drove the car. I felt so wet.

"We're really going to do this," he said, his fingers feeling my sex through the fabric.

"We are really going to do this," I said, pulling into the driveway.

As the garage door lowered behind us I turned to him and pulled at his arms a little. His big hand uncupped my mound, slid up my belly and cupped my right breast. I grabbed his sweaty jaw in both hands and pulled him down into a kiss. His young urgent tongue invaded my mouth and moved my tongue while his hand felt my tits.

"They're real," he said, breaking our kiss, his gentle hands feeling my girls.

"Mhm," I said before pulling him back into a kiss. His mouth left mine, kissed up under my jaw then down my cleavage. I felt the fingers of his other hand on my back untying my bikini top. My breasts swung free.

"Mmmm I love your big tits," his baritone voice rumbled. He held them one at a time while kissing them. When he started sucking my nipples his hand went down my belly. His big fingers slipped inside my bikini bottoms, rubbed my labia and pushed into my pussy.

"I want to feel your big dick inside me, Jamal," I gasped, feeling it through his trunks. Looking down I saw a wet spot where the long lump ended.

"Oh you're gonna feel it," he said, his lips kissing between breasts while he fingered me. "Fuck! You are wet already."

"You made me wet at the beach," I said and kissed him again, pushing my hand in his trunks and wrapping fingers around his hot cock. When I stroked it to the top I came away with a handful of precum. I spread it over his head and down his shaft. "My God Jamal!"

"God I want you," he gasped.

"Follow me," I said, getting out of the car.

Being a chivalrous young gentleman he carried my beach bag and towel. I walked topless out the back of the garage. I turned on the outside shower and stood under it.

"Nice place. Beautiful house. You have a pool!" Jamal said, looking around the backyard, his hard on trying to push through his trunks. "You don't need the beach."

"Yes I do," I smiled, pulling him to me under the shower and holding his hands to my hips so his fingers felt the ties. "Untie my bikini bottoms."

He looked around to see if neighbors or anyone was watching.

"No one can see in," I said. "It's private."

"Mmmm... you rock that bikini," he said, his fingers pulling strings and tugging it away. I loved his strong hands pulling and squeezing my ass then cupping my mound and fingering me again. I thrilled to his desire to be inside me.

I rinsed sand and ocean off my body and out of my dark brown hair while his huge hands caressed me all over.

Then it was his turn. He had to stoop under the shower head.

"How tall are you?"

"Six five," he said rinsing sand out of his hair. Buzzed almost to the skin on the sides and back but long and nappy on top with blonde highlights mixed in it flopped over in funny ways. I caressed the wonderful muscles of his back as water cascaded over it, resting my hands on his sharply curved ass and squeezing it.

From behind I reached around, untied his board shorts and pulled them down. His big hard on sprang free. It was beautiful. While he stepped out of trunks my hands caressed his perfect smooth athletic butt then ran over the narrow small of his back and all the way up the V-shape of his impressive lats to his shoulders.

When he turned a little under the shower I wrapped fingers around his long thick cock. It felt blazing hot and hard. I stroked it a few times spreading more of his ample precum up and down his shaft but was careful not to squeeze too hard. Too many young men have come in my hand when I do that. I wanted his juices and come inside me. His pubes were trimmed short to a small triangular patch. Everything else was shaved smooth including his balls.

Jamal turned, gathered me in his arms and kissed me then lifted me. When I wrapped legs around his waist and crossed ankles over his delicious ass he guided his big black teen cock into me.

I hummed in relief and pleasure as his flexing butt pushed him deeper and deeper into me. We both tried to suck all the air out of each other. Arms over his shoulders I held on tight. My breasts flattened against his magnificent chest.

"Mmmmm... you're so strong," I gasped.

"Do I need protection?"

"It's a little late for that," I whispered in his ear squeezing his bare cock in my wet pussy to remind him where it was. I bit his earlobe which made him gasp.

"I mean for you for... pregnancy," he said.

"I had my tubes tied after we had kids," I whispered in his ear, "but thanks for asking."

Several more slow pumps while we kissed and he was all the way in me. With huge paws on my butt his muscled arms began lifting and dropping me on his loveshaft. I moaned to each explosion of delight as I took him to the hilt, loving the way he controlled my body. I loved that I was submitting to him, to his passion, his desire, his body.

I've never been much of an exhibitionist but secretly wished someone was watching this tall athletic black eighteen year old college athlete bouncing a fifty-two year old white woman on his cock.

Jamal growled with each thrust. I whimpered to each.

"Take me in the house," I said, suddenly aware how much noise we were making.

"Your blue eyes kill me," he said, forehead to mine before looking around, his face asking how to get in the house.

"Put me down," I said.

I gasped when he lifted me off his hard young rod. I slid slowly down his wet black Adonis body not wanting to let go.

"Bring my things," I said, turning off the water.

Jamal picked up our swimwear, towels and my beach bag and followed me back into the garage. I pulled keys from the bag and we entered. The laundry room is just inside. I grabbed a clean towel and patted my young black lover dry while his incredible arms pulled at me, his lips kissed my face, neck and shoulders, his mouth sucked my nipples and his fingers played with my labia and pushed inside.

I toweled Jamal's beautiful body all over. Before I could stop him he picked me up, pressed me to the wall, arched his magnificent back and plunged his long thick cock into me again. I moaned in ecstasy and began whimpering as he pounded me.

"Oh... nnn... God yes,,, fuck me Jamal... fuck me... fuck me... nnnn... oh shit... oh fuck yes, fuck me!"

He pinned my arms to the wall above my head and looked deep in my eyes, then down to my jiggling tits. When he started pumping his hips in circles my mouth fell open moaning continuously.

"I want you to suck me," he said.

"Let me down," I said.

When he did I knelt, dried his legs and feet then wrapped fingers of both hands around his dick and began stroking his head in my lips. He hummed in pleasure and staggered back till he was leaning against the wall. I tasted his slippery salty precum in my mouth.

"Can you taste your pussy on my cock?"

"Mhm," I hummed on his head, looking up at him. Resting palms on his hot thighs I worked his black love bone passionately.

"Fuck," he gasped looking down at me as I held his balls in my mouth one at a time moving them with my tongue.

When I licked up his shaft he pulled me up from the floor.

"You're still wet," he said, he said wrapping me in the towel I had left around his neck. He rubbed it all over me, kneeling to do my legs and feet. He stayed down there, kissed my calves, then kissed up the insides of my thighs till his mouth found my sex. His soft lips pulled at my big labia, sucked them, then moved to my inner lips before circling and lashing my clit with his tongue. I moaned in delight running fingers through his long wet nappy hair. I grabbed the towel and dried it some, then my own.

While I toweled my hair he lifted me onto the washing machine, spread my legs and pushed into me again. I hooked legs behind his thighs gasping to his powerful thrusts. When more water dripped out of his hair I tossed my towel over his head and dried it with both hands then dropped it behind his neck and pulled him into broken kisses.

Thump, thump, thump, thump echoed the metallic sound of Jamal's muscled thighs slamming into the washer while he pounded me. His eyes watched my tits jiggle and bounce to his thrusts, glanced down to watch his big dick disappear into me then moved up my belly to my tits again.

It doesn't bother me that men are visually oriented and undress me with their eyes—even those I'd never fuck. I love knowing my body turns their heads and turns them on. I love the way young men ogle my naked body when they fuck me. I loved how it made Jamal loose control of his body, his eyes growing wider as he got close. That's when I pulled myself closer to him. I ran hands down his back and dug fingers into his glutes, loving the power of them contracting and relaxing as they pumped him into me.

He responded by sliding hands under my butt, lifting me off the washer and fucking me with all his strength standing in the middle of the room. I slid hands up his back and hooked them over his dark muscular shoulders. Our gasps and moans filled the air. I lifted my legs from behind his thighs, crossed them over the small of his back and began pumping my hips in rhythm with his.

Eyes on his I whimpered to each mighty ram of his African love spear. Sensing he was close I squeezed him tight inside but that pushed me over the edge. I yelled out my orgasm, my pussy pulsing against his hardness. Moments later a guttural howl issued from in his throat as he came. His last three big thrusts were the exclamation point.

We stopped moving, clinging tightly to each other panting. Jamal staggered forward and set me back down on the washing machine.

"Stay inside me," I said when he started pulling out. I squeezed him tightly to me with my legs to help prevent his escape.

He held my jaw in his hands and kissed me savagely.

I slid hands down to his butt again and pulled him in tight feeling some of his seed leak out. I pressed an ear to his warm sweaty chest. Jamal's heart pounded underneath. My thighs trembled in lingering orgasm. We remained coupled until it was over.

"I have to pee," I heard his voice rumble through his chest.

"The bathroom's behind you," I said, unwrapping legs and arms from his body but leaving my hands on his hot pectorals.

We both gasped when he pulled out. Come drooled from the end of his big lovetooI as it swung free. If ever a man was made to inseminate it was he. Someday this young man was going to make beautiful children.

I watched his muscled butt roll as he stepped away. Some of his come ran out of me when I slipped off the washing machine. A little splattered off the floor and hit my feet. I cleaned it up with the towel and brought it close to my nose loving the strong manly smell of his seed.

My eyes gorged on Jamal's perfect ass through the open door as I listened to the sound of his long hard pee hitting the water.

++++++++++++

As I walked into the kitchen I felt more of him running down my legs. Standing at the kitchen sink I sipped from a glass of water and looked out the window. Palms swayed above the pool in the afternoon onshore breeze. I wondered if he'd make his excuses and leave. Some young men are that way. One-and-done types. Luxuriating in the warmth of orgasm I decided it would be okay if he left but I hoped would stay.

I couldn't believe Jamal lasted long enough that I came first. I thought he'd come while fucking me outside under the pool shower. I expect it from the young men I bring home. A few pumps and they're done. It's fine with me. Get the first one out of the way. There's plenty of time for more.

While thinking this he walked up behind me, dropped to his knees, spread my legs and wiped his come off the insides of my thighs with his hands. I felt his fingers spreading my lips.

"Your pussy is full of my come," he said, fingering it, then pushing his big thumb inside, his big fingers cupping my sex and moving my clit.

"It feels good inside me," I said.

More of him ran out of me into his hands.

"It belongs on your tits," he said, standing and cupping them from behind me, wiping his goo on my breasts.